Microsoft Office Testimonials
These 200 testimonials prove that our clients love our Microsoft Office classes.
You will too!
1. The instructor is always positive and ready to teach.
2. I was in need of an Excel class for my team and I am so glad I found Webucator! They personalized the lesson plan based on our needs and my team's Excel skills. Teresa, our instructor, was fabulous. She was fun and engaging. I heard so much praise from everyone in our class regarding our instructor.
3. Trainer was engaging and created a positive learning experience.
4. The instructor is clear, engaging and knowledgeable. Her instruction is straightforward.
5. Excellent Instructor!
6. About 15 of us took a private course for Intermediate Microsoft Excel. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Our instructor was amazing. We learned so many time-saving formulas and tricks to help up with our data intense roles. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to feel empowered in Excel!
7. I'm glad I finally took the time to take this intermediate Excel class. I have pages of notes that will save me time and headaches in the future. The instructor was engaging and went at a pace that was not too fast, but also not so slow that I lost interest. Thank you for the education!
8. Love this training class. I would not change a thing.
9. Webucator's presenters are interesting to listen to and easy to understand. They will assist you with your questions at any time and go the extra mile to make sure everyone really understands the material.
10. A very informative class. This will help me with coding of VBA.
11. This was a great course and great use of technology. Due to COVID-19 our group ended up doing the course virtually and the instructor didn't miss a beat. We were also able to go in and use the technology as we learned, which was great. Overall great course!
12. Our instructor was amazing and really new the materials.
13. The Excel training was great! Learned a lot of new tips and tricks and gained a better understanding of the functions available.
14. Amazing instructors!!
15. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! :)
16. Great Instructor - communicates the concepts well!
17. Our Webucator instructor was very informative, accommodating and helpful.
18. I was very pleased with the quality of the instruction and the willingness of the instructor to interact with the class and use our company data to practice our new skills.
19. This is a great class. I recommend it. The trainer was great!
20. The class was very practical and relatable. The instructor created a positive atmosphere.
21. The instructor was amazing and kept things light and fun, and we learned a lot.
22. Great course.
23. I highly recommend taking this Intermediate Excel course.
24. The training was simply awesome. Excel is no longer a scary application to use thanks to the instruction provided.
25. Instructor was amazing - very nice, good explanations, engaged, and knew the material very well.
26. Loved the class! The trainer was energetic and excellent. You will learn a lot.
27. Loved the course. Coming from a completely different background, I was able to grasp and immediately apply it to my field of reference!
28. Our instructor was extremely knowledgeable in all facets of Excel and had a wonderful personality. I would highly recommend taking classes through Webucator, as they have a high level of competence in the software in which they are providing instruction.
29. Excellent course! Phenomenal instructor!
30. The Comprehensive Microsoft Access 2016 Training was great! I can't wait to take what I learned and apply it to creating a database for work!
31. The trainer made this difficult topic easy to understand. Loved the class.
32. I learned a ton of useful skills in this class that I could actually put to use in my daily responsibilities. It was a lifesaver.
33. I went in with no Visual Basic experience and I now feel like I am able to perform basic functions using Visual Basic. The teacher was great and I look forward to taking more Webucator courses in the future.
34. The instructor is awesome.
35. The instructor was absolutely amazing and awesome!
36. Simply great instructor, great class.
37. I highly recommend this course for new time users! Great and friendly instructors.
38. This was easy to follow. Our instructor was super knowledgeable and, most importantly, very patient!
39. Instructors are knowledgeable and engaging.
40. Very easy to follow instructor who was attentive to students struggles and allowed us to get involved in the class rather then just teaching at us.
41. This was an Outstanding training. Today I learned a whole new dimension of EXCEL! Thank you!
42. The class was very fun and informative.
43. The instructor was Amazing! She made sure we all understood the material and allowed trainees extra time when needed. She was also very funny.
44. I now love Excel!
45. Instructor was well informed and awesome at sharing his knowledge of Outlook. He knew how to keep the class interesting and had a way with explaining Outlook to someone who would normally not understand. He answered all questions accurately and in detail. He was funny and knowledgeable.
46. Great instructor. Detailed and easy to understand information.
47. Excellent course.
49. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned quite a bit even though I have used Excel for years.
50. Excellent course!
51. This is a great class. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about Excel.
52. Choose Webucator if you want to excel in Excel!
53. Great investment in my team. Money well spent. Instructor was great - very engaging and relevant.
54. Training was interactive and customized to fit your needs.
55. Great class! I feel better prepared to create an awesome PowerPoint presentation.
56. Our instructor knows everything there is to know about Excel & was an excellent teacher. She kept the class engaged the entire time.
57. Very impressed with our instructor. She was so knowledgeable in all aspects of Excel. She kept everybody engaged and interested. A great teacher!!
58. The course provided clear, in-depth, and step-by-step instruction on basic and intermediate level InfoPath techniques, with hands-on exercises, and opportunities to provide and receive feedback.
59. The course was well presented and professionally done.
60. I am leaving this class with lots of new information that I can apply to my everyday tasks.
61. A very knowledgeable instructor.
62. Great training course!!... A++ Instructor.
63. This is a great course to learn the basic foundation of VBA.
64. I took the class as a refresher course and was surprised at all the new information and techniques that were presented. The instructor was very helpful and presented the subject matter in a way that kept the class interested and wanting to learn more.
65. Tasks that I am not adept in or familiar with were covered in a manner I could understand and apply.
66. Was not expecting to learn much from this. However, the instructor provided tips and examples that we didn't know. I was so glad I took this class.
67. I loved the course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. I am looking forward to taking the advanced VBA class in the future once I have practiced what I learned in this course.
68. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
69. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
70. Great Stuff.
71. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that will be helpful with my everyday job duties.
72. The training was OUTSTANDING.
73. Excellent teacher.
74. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD.
75. This is a great class for anyone who wants to get familiar with VBA and start using it at work.
76. The instructor was great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
77. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
78. Faaaaaantastic job! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
79. The instructor was excellent! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
80. This class is very useful.
81. The instructor was fantastic and I had a great time while learning.
82. Worth the money!
83. Very knowledgeable instructor. Easy to work with and ask questions.
84. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
85. The instructor was great. The pace of the class was perfect.
86. THE best training site out there today.
87. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
88. Never knew Excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
89. I have had Excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
90. I've taken online courses elsewhere and this experience ranks the best so far. Awesome instructor.
91. The instructor was a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
92. Great class experience - really focused on teaching the fundamental basics.
93. The instructor's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
94. Webucator is certainly a professional development service provider that provides a strong return on investment for both your time and money!
95. Fantastic - Exceeded all expectations.
96. Great instructor! Class was tailored to our needs as a company. We will invite Webucator back!
97. Webucator provided a casual, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
98. Very dynamic class.
99. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
100. As someone with a very basic understanding of excel, I feel like I've become an advanced user in a very entertaining and painless 8 hours!
101. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to Excel.
102. The class was very informative and helpful.
103. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
104. Instructor is a pro, the best!
105. This was worth the time just for the tips and tricks.
106. Great experience.
107. The class is very good.
108. This course was very easy to understand. The instructor was very helpful in providing hints and tips. I would absolutely take a course in the future or recommend this to someone.
109. Instructor is awesome - held my interest & kept me on my toes with her humor!
110. This course allowed me to take my skills to the next level. Pivot Tables are my new best friend.
111. A very comprehensive course - no matter what type of learner you are. There are audio, visual and practical aspects to the course. This three pronged approach really helps deliver the information in such a way that you will retain it. The techniques I learned here will save me countless hours of work on spreadsheets. I wish I would have done it sooner :)
112. Informative and great paced class.
113. Great investment!
114. Well organized and presented online class.
115. The instructor was excellent and very well versed in MS Word training. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants a better understanding of MS Word.
116. The instructor was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
117. The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way.
118. I very much enjoyed my Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
119. A solid introduction to InfoPath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
120. The instructor was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
121. Well worth the money.
122. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
123. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
124. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
125. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced PowerPoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
126. This really works, and it's convenient.
127. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
128. I was unsure about taking online instructor-led training, but the instructor made the experience very rewarding.
129. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
130. Instructor was very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
131. Excellent Advanced MS Access course!!!
132. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
133. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
134. Take this course, it's awesome!
135. The instructor thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, the instructor was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
136. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
137. Best on-line training class I have ever attended.
138. I'm more familiar now with InfoPath and what to do to access and change the forms and data as needed.
139. Great training format. Very interactive and lots of hands on exercises. I especially liked the times when we were able to share our desktops for the instructor to give direct feedback on the exercises.
140. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using Excel.
141. Excellent educational tool.
142. The instructor was excellent instructor. I got a lot out of the class that will definitely help me with Access for my job.
143. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
144. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise, Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
145. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Instructor was great.
146. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
147. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I met my main goal...that I can now develop my own, polished business presentation.
148. This course met my expectations. The class lived up to the course description.
149. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
150. I highly recommend this course and the instructor.
151. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
152. Taking a course this way is an excellent alternative to traveling to a site, or having an instructor come to you.
153. I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!
154. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
155. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
156. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
157. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
158. Definitely recommend this avenue for instruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies, it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
159. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday jobs. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
160. Have taken both the Intro and Advanced Microsoft Access 2010 classes from Webucator and I have learned so much.
161. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
162. Best class I have ever taken online.
163. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
164. Loved the class. Learned a lot. Instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE.
165. Absolutely the BEST web-based class that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
166. Wonderfully interactive and more informative than many in-person training seminars.
167. Training anywhere and everywhere at anytime.
168. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by the instructor. It was a great experience!
169. The InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
170. Good overview of VBA basics.
171. I loved the class!!! The instructor had a wealth of knowledge. I felt like we were in the same room together. She could be my trainer anytime.
172. This course was definitely worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowledgeable and accommodating.
173. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and I learned a lot of new content.
174. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructor's screen.
175. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
176. The class was excellent.
177. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
178. Webucator provided an excellent in-depth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
179. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience. I will be back for more!
180. Easy to register. Easy to contact. Easy to follow along. Makes easy to learn.
181. This class was very helpful and informative!
182. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
183. The course material was easy to follow, and the Instructor was excellent. She was easy to understand and went at a pace that I could follow. I really enjoyed the class.
184. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
185. Instructor was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
186. My Webucator experience was ideal! The instructor was amazing and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
187. Great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class easy.
188. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word course.
189. The VBA course was beyond my expectations.
190. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
191. I was very pleased. This was Interactive and really easy to follow.
192. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
193. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
194. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
195. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
196. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
198. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
199. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with different programs and technologies.
200. Fantastic results in a very quick time!