These 35 testimonials prove that our clients love our PHP classes.
You will too!
1. The Webucator course provided a great foundation in PHP which will help as we move forward with this technology.
2. This class rules!
3. Webucator provides high quality technical instruction for developers that is paced to the developers needs, in a highly professional and organized fashion. Very impressive.
4. Webucator lived up to the "no classes cancelled" motto. I was the only student in my class. The instructor was excellent, cheerful and attentive to my questions and covered the material completely in a way that I could learn it.
5. The class was fun, well paced, and you can learn from anywhere. The teacher was helpful and cared about your learning.
6. Great content, even greater instructor!
7. Best experience!
8. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
9. The pace and topics of this class were wonderfully customized.
10. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP.
11. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a good overview of the language.
12. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much.
13. I was hoping to learn about how PHP and MySQL work together and that's exactly what I got.
14. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
15. Instructor's approach to teaching is second to none.
16. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
17. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
18. I needed a leg up on PHP to support a new web site, and this class was an excellent overview. Recommended!
19. The pacing, the quality of the exercises and the overall subject matter was perfect for learning!
20. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well.
21. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
22. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
23. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
24. Excellent class. Instructor was great.
25. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further. The instructor is terrific!
26. The instructor was knowledgeable and high-energy. I will take her classes again in the future!
27. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
28. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend.
29. Awesome instructor! I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
30. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. Great job!
31. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
32. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks.
33. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course provided me with that along with resources for the future.
34. I really liked the instructor. She was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I understood. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
35. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.