These 73 testimonials prove that our clients love our HTML classes.
You will too!
1. The Introduction to HTML Training class offers a comprehensive understanding of HTML coding basics and is a great starting point. The class materials provided are laid out well and easy to follow. As with any instructor-led class, having the right instructor is key. Webucator's instructor did a fantastic job explaining all topics clearly and walking through the coding step-by-step to show me exactly how to write the code. He also explained why coding is written the way it is and what can happen when various features are included and/or changed, providing visual examples along the way. Excellent class!
2. I would really like to express my thanks to the instructors for their time, patience and enthusiasm for teaching this course in a highly professional manner.
3. The instructor gave real-world examples that made the concepts come to life!
4. My teacher was knowledgeable, understanding and patient, which made my learning experience enjoyable!
5. Great class, great instructor. The instructor took time to explain things and answer questions.
6. Really loved the course. This has been such a great experience. I definitely plan on taking more courses through Webucator.
7. The instructor was great! She really knows her stuff and was extremely helpful in every aspect of the course. I would recommend this course for anyone who wants to learn more about HTML.
8. Very easy to understand. The instructor was very helpful! I feel I got a lot out of this course.
9. The instructor really knows his stuff and is engaging throughout the process.
10. My Instructor made the experience of learning programming enjoyable and easy. Kudos!
11. I couldn't have been more pleased with the online instructor-led HTML5 Web Developers course. The instructor was extremely well-versed in the subject matter, with plenty of real life experience that he readily shared. The course manual was well written and easy to follow. Overall it was a very enjoyable experience and I would definitely take another course with Webucator.
12. In four days this course provided me with the essential tools I needed to do my job well and a wealth of resources at my fingertips as I grow as a web administrator. The interactive learning style is great, I would absolutely take a course with Webucator in the future!
13. It never ceases to amaze me how great these courses are. They are relevant, the instructors are knowledgeable and helpful.
14. Our Instructor made a challenging course easy and fun. I highly recommend it.
15. Webucator's online classes are convenient, informative, knowledgeable, and definitely put me at ease. I'm looking forward to my next class in the near future!
16. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor was excellent.
17. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but the instructor made it seem so easy.
19. Wonderful training that I can take information from and apply to work the same day.
20. For online web instruction Webucator is outstanding! The class instructors are friendly, knowledgeable, and available even after you've completed the class!
21. Instructor was awesome and knowledgeable, and I feel like the coursework will help me in my current profession.
22. The instructor was very responsive to all our questions and concerns and included information, references and links to many helpful external utilities and applications.
23. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
24. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
25. Great class! Learned a lot and had fun!
26. Great class!
27. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
28. The instructor is very knowledgeable and kept the class moving at a steady pace. He provided great reference materials as well, which I love!
29. My HTML class was informative and very helpful, my materials arrived promptly, and my instructors were top of the line.
30. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go with web design.
31. Webucator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience.
32. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. The instructor was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
33. The instructor was fun. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
34. I hadn't done online training before and this was a great way to take a class. It provided a great start to learning HTML5.
35. I had an excellent training experience with Webucator. The process, trainer and material met and exceeded my expectations. I plan to use Webucator for future courses.
36. I've used Dreamweaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
37. Time well spent!!! Instructor was great!
38. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5.
39. This was my first time using Webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
40. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
41. The instructor was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
42. I had a great experience with my first Webucator class. I was impressed with the pace of the class and the material we covered, and the convenience of being in my own home was very nice.
43. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
44. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML.
45. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
46. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
47. Fantastic Instructor. I did not think an online course could be this fun.
48. For programming specific courses, I would say that this is better than in-class instructors. The feedback that can be given and received from other students when screen sharing is invaluable.
49. Best class.
50. I was very impressed and pleased with my Webucator experience.
51. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks!
52. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
53. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
54. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
56. The instructor kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
57. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
58. I learned so much in such a short period of time. The course was presented logically and kept me engaged. I'll definitely come back for more courses!
59. By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!
60. Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor.
61. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
62. The instructor is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
63. Very informative. Instructor was awesome!
64. Learning experience made easy.
65. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this was the best class I've ever taken and the best instructor as well.
66. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
67. I thought the materials were presented in a highly organized and concise fashion, making it an easy reference tool for the present and future.
68. The instructor had lots of course knowledge, a comfortable teaching style, and was able to respond to my questions and show me how to experiment with what he taught.
70. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
71. The instructor was excellent. He was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth, so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
72. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
73. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.