These 28 testimonials prove that our clients love our Microsoft classes.
You will too!
1. Mel was a fantastic and encouraging instructor who knew right when to step in and when to let me figure out a problem on my own. 5 stars!
2. This Power BI course is excellent.
3. This Power BI course is excellent.
4. I didn't expect a remote learning class to be as valuable as an in-person class, but I am very impressed with the Webucator course I took and will be a repeat customer for sure.
5. I have been taking technical training courses from Webucator for years and every time I do, I learn a lot because of the excellent instructors! Keep up the good work, Webucator! I am looking forward to taking my next course with you.
6. When I am looking to take Microsoft Office classes, my first choice is Webucator. I have used them a few times and I find the classes to be engaging, personal, and knowledgeable.
7. Great class at the right level of detail. The live instructor via WebEx is a good alternative to waiting for a local class. I am recommending it to others on my team.
8. Great training session! Very thorough and insightful.
9. Informative & educational. Easy to learn.
10. The Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint Training exceeded my expectations. The instructor moved the class along at a good pace, yet paused when there were questions. Will definitely recommend this course to my colleagues.
11. I will recommend this course to my counterparts.
12. Great class. I recommend this course to those that want to take their skills to the next level.
13. The instructor was highly knowledgeable. She made the class both entertaining and educational.
14. Great experience with Webucator. This was my first online class and I will be signing up for more.
15. Had a wonderful online course experience with Webucator in the form of an Advanced Powerpoint class. My instructor was very professional, very adept at using the program and easily able to communicate all the elements of the class! Would highly recommend to anyone wanting to advance their PPT expertise.
16. As a fairly new PowerPoint user with very little previous knowledge other than on the job training, this course was very informative. The content and presentation were easy to follow. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. I look forward to attending the Advanced course as well!
17. I learned so much from this course. Having been a PPT user for many years, I was hoping to see what was new in the latest versions. However, I am happy to say that I've come away with tips to do things that I've been doing for years in a new and more efficient manner. The instructor was great, the course informative and I came out of the class excited for my next project!
18. Super class with one on one instruction. My instructor was polite, patient and a pleasure to work with.
19. The newest way to educate yourself. Better than the classroom.
20. This class was everything I hoped for. Learned a tremendous amount of graphics and slide show information.
21. A+ Worth the time and money. Good instruction. Good instructor.
22. This class was very informative and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get more out of PowerPoint. Our instructor was very attentive and engaging.
23. Great course, looking forward to taking more.
24. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
25. Instructor was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
26. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
27. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
28. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!