These 200 testimonials prove that our clients love our SQL classes.
You will too!
1. Awesome! My instructor was so informative, patient and forthcoming with all information regarding SQL. I definitely feel ready and more confident to do my daily tasks at work.
2. This was an excellent introduction to SQL. The instructor knows what she's talking about!
3. Excellent training and instruction that prepares you for real life situations.
4. Great instructor, great class!
5. The Introduction to SQL course was an excellent way to build my SQL skills starting from the basics. My instructor took the time to explain everything thoroughly and make sure everyone understood, and we were still able to cover a lot of material in 2 days.
6. This introduction to Oracle/SQL was very informative and the trainer was great in pacing out the training for the 2 days.
7. This class is a must-have for anyone who will be using SQL.
8. The instructor was knowledgeable, friendly, and patient.
9. The instructor did an excellent job of demonstrating how to maneuver within the system, to copy and paste easily, to view the data, save the data, change it, find errors and fix them. I gained a comfort level because of her style of teaching that will benefit me in my work for my organization.
10. I enjoyed the SQL Introduction course. Very engaging with a highly knowledgeable instructor.
11. The trainer was awesome and very knowledgeable.
12. I got so much more from the class than I expected.
13. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive. She went above and beyond to ensure we understood MySQL and Access. The class was taught at a decent pace and we stayed on schedule without feeling rushed. The resources were helpful.
14. This SSRS class has broad coverage of the software's functions and capabilities. The web hosted lab environment for the class is very pleasant to use.
15. Webucator gave me the foundation and footing to confidently start using SQL queries.
16. Loved my Instructor. You will learn a lot. The Class is very informative and not boring at all.
17. The instructor rocks!
18. Good examples, great host!
19. Extremely organized set-up and the instructor was a delight. On top of being positive, peppy and engaging, she broke down the concepts really well.
20. This was a very efficient course. Covered a lot of material in just 2 days. I am completely new to SQL concepts and the instructor did a great job of explaining them and was very open to providing additional help when needed.
21. This course served as a great introduction to SQL.
22. Webucator is a great place to learn.
23. Very informative and upbeat!
24. If you are an ASP.NET developer and want to implement advance reporting capabilities in your applications, this is a course I highly recommend!
25. The Webucator course provided a great foundation in PHP which will help as we move forward with this technology.
26. This class rules!
27. I feel prepared to use SQL at work. Thank you SO much.
28. Amazing online course. Exceeded my expectations. Instructor was amazing.
29. SQL language made simple to understand and create.
30. The course was great. I really enjoyed the combination of instructions, examples, and in-class exercises.
31. This was such an excellent introduction to MySQL. I feel all the relevant topics were covered well and my Instructor was entertaining and knowledgeable.
32. Great class! I learned exactly what I wanted to from this class.
33. "Great! Would use Webucator again!"
34. The instructor made the class fun and relatable. she's an excellent and patient instructor.
35. This class increased my overall understanding of SQL a tremendous amount.
36. Good class taught by knowledgeable instructor. Lots of demos and labs to reinforce what was taught.
37. I loved the instructor! She was so easy going, and never made me feel stupid for asking any questions. She was funny, engaging, and very thorough!
38. The class I took was well worth the time and money. I will definitely be recommending it to everyone and look forward to taking other classes in the future.
39. The course was very well taught by the instructor. The materials provided were very detailed and self explanatory with great examples. I really enjoyed being in the class and learned a lot.
40. Instructor was great! She explained things in a way that was easily understood. I will definitely take more courses through Webucator!
41. Awesome Training.
42. By far the best web training I have experienced to date.
43. The course was informative and thorough and the instructor was wildly entertaining.
44. This class hits the mark. Very professional and engaging instruction. I highly recommend, particularly for the cost.
45. Great instructors who have had a ton of experience in the field and are able to provide well rounded insight on every topic.
46. This was an excellent course!!
47. This class and instructor exceeded my expectations! Money well spent!
48. If you need technical training of any kind, you can't go wrong with Webucator. A host of courses and knowledgeable staff and trainers.
49. The class was fantastic and really gave me the basic tools I needed to get started working with SQL.
50. Excellent course. Learned a lot and really enjoyed the two days.
51. Awesome teacher! She keeps it interesting, which helps the student pay attention during the class. She was very upbeat and you could tell she liked teaching the course.
52. Wonderful class with an excellent instructor. She knew the material extremely well and presented it in a cheerful and clear manner.
53. Great Course!
54. Great class for beginners!
55. The instructor was positive, confident, and genuine.
56. My company needed SQL training and the quality of the material as well as the caliber of the instructor was wonderful. I highly recommend Webucator.
57. The instructor was amazing! So patient! So polite! Just a joy to learn from!
58. Webucator definitely exceeded my expectations. I learned a lot from the instructor and from the virtual lab. Kudos Webucator!
59. It is good to learn from an instructor who not only has a passion about what they are teaching, but also has extensive work experience related to what they are teaching. Great course and better teacher!
60. Excellent value for professionally taught course.
61. Good class, prepared me well. Book was clear and helpful.
62. You do not feel rushed, you will feel comfortable making mistakes and asking questions, and you definitely will not fall asleep. You may....laugh a little!
63. Great Class!!
64. This is the 21st century way to learn.
65. I thought this class was excellent. My experience going in was simple queries and select statements and now I'm an expert!
66. Great instructor. I highly recommend this course for anyone who is looking to understand SQL.
67. Webucator can fulfill your need to sharpen your skills!
68. Great content, even greater instructor!
69. Webucator's beginning SQL class gave me an excellent foundation, and made me excited to learn more. The instructor was excellent, and she made sure we all understood the concepts before she moved to the next section.
70. This class provided me with a great set of basics.
71. This is such a great class, the instructor was spectacular!
72. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
73. The training was a perfect blend of being challenging and informative. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
74. By far, the best SQL training I have taken.
75. I really enjoyed learning how to run SQL queries in this course! Looking forward to using Webucator again.
76. Webucator taught a musician how to write SQL!
77. Really user friendly classes, and definitely interactive between instructor and students. Easy to ask any question.
78. Being from the UK I was worried about pacing and translation. However, the tutor was excellent and I really took a lot away from it!
79. MySQL admin training is hard to come by. I definitely recommend this course for anybody that needs to use MySQL in more that just a web app.
80. Lots of good knowledge that you can apply right away.
81. This course exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend taking a course from Webucator!
82. The class was great and the teacher was very passionate.
83. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
84. Great class! Great instructor!
85. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
86. Very informative and the instructor's willingness to discuss real world issues was invaluable.
87. Great class. I learned a ton. Thanks!!
88. The Class and instruction provided was handled with aplomb above reproach.
89. I would definitely recommend this training to anyone interested in learning SQL.
90. Absolutely worth its while....
91. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however, this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
92. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
93. This class will teach you enough of the basics to really prepare you to learn advanced queries.
94. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
95. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
96. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
97. The instructor was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didn't talk over our heads.
98. Very good class. I learned new extended features available in MySQL.
99. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
100. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
101. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
102. An impressive class environment to introduce or clarify SQL Queries. Having an instructor-led program allows for a myriad of questions to be answered immediately, to clarify the documentation, and to provide examples real-time for us.
103. The class provided a solid overview of MySQL administration including my main areas of focus: configuration, backups, security, table and index maintenance, statistics, query cache and optimization.
104. I enjoy Webucator's policy that they won't cancel for low enrollment. Being that I was the only student in my class and rearranged my schedule to fit the course in, I really appreciate them allowing me a one-on-one with my instructor!
105. Very informative, would recommend big time!
106. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL.
107. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
108. Instructor was excellent: very patient and very knowledgeable. The course material was ideal - it was a comprehensive introduction to a complex subject.
109. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money!
110. If you are a lightweight with SQL, this course is an excellent place to start gaining some weight.
111. Instructor did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class. I really learned a lot!
112. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
113. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
114. Great introduction to SQL course.
115. Boom!!!! Instructor was awesome.
116. I would definitely use Webucator again.
117. This was a very well paced class. The instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a great job!
118. Awesome.. recommended to all people.
119. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
120. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
121. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
122. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
123. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
124. I highly recommend this course to anyone needing an intro level SQL course to SQL; the hands-on exercises are perfect for the introductory level.
125. Excellent Training. Easy to set up, and priced right!
126. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly. I would recommend this class to any organization.
127. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language.
128. The instructor was great. He covered the material well, provided assistance when users had issues and also answered hypothetical questions
129. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQL and the tools to write SQL correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere.
130. The instructor really knows what she's talking about. She has a good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made things clear.
131. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over-nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
132. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
133. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
134. Excellent instructor.
135. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
136. The class was very helpful to me. I knew basic SQL and this class helped me understand everything better.
137. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
138. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch. However, within 15 minutes of beginning the course, I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
139. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
140. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
141. This was my first online class with Webucator. I'm sure it won't be my last.
142. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
143. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
144. I felt a little intimidated going into the course but in short order was very comfortable with learning the applications of the program.
145. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence to work on your own database as well as move to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
146. Webucator's Introduction to SQL Training class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
147. The content was comprehensive and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient.
148. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
149. The SQL course was well-laid out and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
150. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. The instructor is wonderful and genuinely cares about her students understanding.
151. I am happy I took this course. The materials were easy to use and the instructor made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you.
152. Webucator provides a great learning experience at the convenience of your computer. This course was very incisive and the class structure was intuitive.
153. Great classes.
154. The instructor was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
155. The instructor was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
156. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
157. Thank you. This class extended my knowledge of the SQL Database language.
158. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
159. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
160. The instructor was great at explaining not only how to do something but also what not to do.
161. The class helped me to grow as an employee.
162. Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL.
163. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
164. Provides practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL.
165. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well.
166. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
167. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
168. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
169. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
170. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
171. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Instructor is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
172. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
173. This was an excellent class. I have taken Excel in a classroom and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
174. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL" class. Great job!!!! Thank you.
175. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
176. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
177. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
178. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
179. This was a great introductory SQL course.
180. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
181. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
182. The instructor provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
183. Really enjoyable class. I would take a class in this format again.
184. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
185. This was my first online course at Webucator, and I would definitely take another as it was very informative. The instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
186. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
187. This course taught me exactly what I needed using real life examples. I now have the knowledge to be successful at work.
188. This is one of the most informative and well instructed classes that I have taken in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
189. Great training class, focused on one-on-one education with hands on training.
190. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
191. Excellent class! Webucator lets you take the class as many times as you want if you need clarification. Highly recommended.
192. Overall great class. Instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
193. This was by far the best online training I have received.
194. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
195. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
196. Great experience.
197. Much easier than traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
198. Excellent instructor! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the material!
199. The best short, intensive course, on or offline. Excellent instructor.
200. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.