These 18 testimonials prove that our clients love our Data classes.
You will too!
1. Mel was a fantastic and encouraging instructor who knew right when to step in and when to let me figure out a problem on my own. 5 stars!
2. Well worth the money for someone who is new to Business Objects and would like a clear, user friendly introduction to all the basic functions.
3. The instructor did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention to.
4. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
5. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
6. A+++ Training
7. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
8. This was the very best course I have taken - great pace, great material, great instructor. I gained a lot of knowledge from this course.
9. Very Interactive Sessions.
10. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
11. The training provided by Webucator was fantastic. I used what I learned in class immediately following the first day of instruction. The guided hands-on instruction matched my learning style perfectly.
12. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking the advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
13. From the first email until the last minute of class, Webucator makes taking continuing education classes easy.
14. Great experience overall.
15. Excellent class & great instructor!
16. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 class was exactly what I was looking for. The instructor was great! I highly recommend taking this course.
17. Instructor provided both content and an approach that addressed our technical and business audience. We all gained new insights into the tools and how to used Business Objects at our company.
18. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.