SQL Server Testimonials
These 48 testimonials prove that our clients love our SQL Server classes.
You will too!
1. This class helped me gain a better understanding of how all the different pieces come together. The instructor made it very easy to follow along and was well-equipped to answer any questions and troubleshoot problems. I feel much better equipped to utilize this program in the future.
2. This is a good class for anyone trying to get better at building SSRS reports or pulling data!
3. Classes and class materials are very well organized. Great reference materials are provided on the website and the classes are led by knowledgeable, helpful instructors. I will continue to use Webucator for our training needs.
4. Exactly as described and more, thank you!
5. This SSRS class has broad coverage of the software's functions and capabilities. The web hosted lab environment for the class is very pleasant to use.
6. Webucator is consistently an exemplary source of training and information that makes me more efficient, and productive.
7. Learning with Webucator is quick and easy, yet detailed and thorough.
8. If you are an ASP.NET developer and want to implement advance reporting capabilities in your applications, this is a course I highly recommend!
9. The class was perfectly paced, and we received tools and materials that helped to ensure that we maintained the knowledge we had gained throughout the week. I'd recommend the training to anyone who wants to learn a LOT in a little time!
10. SQL language made simple to understand and create.
11. The course was great. I really enjoyed the combination of instructions, examples, and in-class exercises.
12. Exceeded my expectations.The instructor did a great job reviewing what we had previously learned and reinforcing important concepts and tips. The pace was good. The course book was easy to follow and did a great job adding context to the steps we were performing to learn.
13. Good class taught by knowledgeable instructor. Lots of demos and labs to reinforce what was taught.
14. Awesome trainer. I learned so much.
15. If you need technical training of any kind, you can't go wrong with Webucator. A host of courses and knowledgeable staff and trainers.
16. Broad based overview of the Microsoft BI stack by an instructor who is well versed in the various components and willing to dive into further detail when requested.
17. Great way to learn.
18. Great instructor!
19. The training delivery at Weducator is unique, the support staff are very helpful, issues are resolved quickly and courteously.
20. Great course to get situated with SSRS.
21. Knowledgeable and friendly instructor with all the tools you need and even some post-training materials, lab environment and open communication. Great training for the working adult!
22. Webucator is a great source to gain much needed knowledge and experience.
23. I needed to increase my skillset and needed to take a course as soon as possible. Being in New Zealand, courses were run too far in the future, so it was great taking part in an online course (be it starting 4am NZST time) and getting through the material in 3 days. Great Work!
24. This was an excellent class. The materials were very pertinent and well organized, and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable.
25. Great class! Great instructor!
26. Very informative and the instructor's willingness to discuss real world issues was invaluable.
28. Well designed exercises. The instructor kept things interesting with wit and humor.
29. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
30. Instructor was great! Information was very well explained and helpful.
31. Excellent Training. Easy to set up, and priced right!
32. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly. I would recommend this class to any organization.
33. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
34. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills.
35. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
36. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert.
37. I am happy I took this course. The materials were easy to use and the instructor made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you.
38. Thank you. This class extended my knowledge of the SQL Database language.
39. The instructor has a great approach for keeping the class members involved. There are many topics covered in a short period of time. His use of humor helps keep the 5 days from being overwhelming!
40. I received one on one help with the labs and any questions I had whenever I needed it.
41. This was a great introductory SQL course.
42. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
43. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL - teaches you how to think like a DBA.
44. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
45. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally including a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was taken to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
46. The instructor was excellent. Very friendly, willing to help and very good at demonstrating the answers.
47. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
48. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.