testimonials prove that our clients love our VBA classes.
You will too!
1. A very informative class. This will help me with coding of VBA.
2. Our instructor was amazing and really new the materials.
3. Great Instructor - communicates the concepts well!
4. This is a great class. I recommend it. The trainer was great!
5. Instructor was amazing - very nice, good explanations, engaged, and knew the material very well.
6. Loved the course. Coming from a completely different background, I was able to grasp and immediately apply it to my field of reference!
7. The trainer made this difficult topic easy to understand. Loved the class.
8. I went in with no Visual Basic experience and I now feel like I am able to perform basic functions using Visual Basic. The teacher was great and I look forward to taking more Webucator courses in the future.
9. Simply great instructor, great class.
10. I highly recommend this course for new time users! Great and friendly instructors.
11. Instructors are knowledgeable and engaging.
12. Very easy to follow instructor who was attentive to students struggles and allowed us to get involved in the class rather then just teaching at us.
13. This was an Outstanding training. Today I learned a whole new dimension of EXCEL! Thank you!
14. The course was excellent and very useful for my job. The instructor was great.
15. Our instructor gave me personalized attention, answered all my questions, and spoke in plain and simple terms to help me understand the concepts. It was a great introductory course to VBA for Excel.
16. Awesome Course!
17. I am leaving this class with lots of new information that I can apply to my everyday tasks.
18. This course helped me to get up to speed with an application that I had minimal experience with. Very effective!!!
19. This is a great course to learn the basic foundation of VBA.
20. I learned way more than I planned and now I'm hooked. Can't wait to take another class and learn more!
21. I loved the course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. I am looking forward to taking the advanced VBA class in the future once I have practiced what I learned in this course.
22. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
23. This is a great class for anyone who wants to get familiar with VBA and start using it at work.
24. Worth the money!
25. Very knowledgeable instructor. Easy to work with and ask questions.
26. The VBA instructor is very thorough, encourages participation in a fun way, and knows the material inside and out!
27. The instructor was a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
28. Great class experience - really focused on teaching the fundamental basics.
29. Webucator is certainly a professional development service provider that provides a strong return on investment for both your time and money!
30. Webucator provided a casual, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
31. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
32. Great class. I'm ready to share what I learned with the rest of my co-workers.
33. Take the course - it will help you be more productive!
34. I learned a lot for a short class.
35. My instructor was terrific and able to answer all of my questions.
36. Great experience. I am ready to program with VBA!
37. The place to take future courses.
38. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
39. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros.
40. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
41. Friendly and helpful instructor.
42. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
43. Take this course, it's awesome!
44. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
45. Best on-line training class I have ever attended.
46. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
47. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them.
48. I highly recommend this course and the instructor.
49. The instructor really seemed to care about my progress. She was very nice and easy to approach with any questions or concerns.
50. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
51. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
52. Loved the class. Learned a lot. Instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE.
53. Good overview of VBA basics.
54. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
55. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
56. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
57. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
58. My Webucator experience was ideal! The instructor was amazing and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
59. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
60. The VBA course was beyond my expectations.
61. This is an awesome way to learn. I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
62. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
63. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
64. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
65. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
66. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
67. Best on-line training class I have ever attended.
68. Best online class ever.
69. Really enjoyed the Webucator system and how the class was delivered.
70. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back.
71. Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative.
72. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
73. I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VBA class had the right amount of technical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles.
74. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
75. Great class. Thank you!
76. Taking a webinar with this instructor is like code candy :-)
77. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks.
78. My instructor really took the time to make sure everyone understood what they needed in order to be successful.
79. I've been stumbling around in VBA for two years without training, and this class filled in the gaps in my knowledge so I can understand the code I find/write.
80. This won my confidence in on-line (interactive) training. The instructor was knowledgeable and very engaging. I will be back with others.
81. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
82. Two Words to describe this class: 'Loved It.' The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.