These 61 testimonials prove that our clients love our Java classes.
You will too!
1. I plan to become a developer for a tool within my division which is Java based. This class provided the foundation to get me started and identified resources to assist.
2. The instructor took me from a *very* basic understanding of Tomcat to feeling much more confident navigating and trouble-shooting Tomcat -- highly recommended. Very worthwhile!
3. I've been using Java for several months and Webucator's Intermediate Java course filled a lot of important holes in my knowledge. I feel much more confident going forward and am excited to put what I learned into practice!
4. I really enjoyed the course.
5. Does not matter if you are an expert or a novice when it comes to web servers; after this course you will know everything you need to know.
6. Excellent class to learn about Springboot.
7. I loved this course and the instructor. Some other courses I've taken start out with too much basics, then try to cram a bunch of complex concepts in at the end. The pacing and content of this course was very well designed to avoid those pitfalls.
8. I found this course to be well worth taking, and I also found the instructor to be extremely knowledgeable and an excellent teacher. The course material and topics covered are a great start to learning Java.
9. All aspects of the training exceeded my expectations! Great instructor, materials and class flow! I am very pleased with the fact that Webucator does not cancel a course due to enrollment size. I will indeed look to Webucator first for my future training needs.
10. Equivalent to setting in a classroom. One of the most educational classes I have attended in a long time. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable on the subject and easy to understand.
11. I hadn't taken training over the web before, but I will be recommending it to my colleagues. Worked well from the UK.
12. The Intro to Java course was fast-paced, informative, and thorough. You will get far more out of this course than you expect. I highly recommend it.
13. I took Java for Programmers. Having someone with decades of experience in the industry as an instructor is a formidable benefit. We could ask questions about tangential languages, to relate it to Java. Immensely Helpful.
14. Very useful!
15. Great content and instructor - way better than another Java training class that I took in the past. You'll learn more than simply superficial programming. The instructor goes into detail 'underneath the hood'.
16. Great class to truly get a great foundation and good feel for Java programming.
17. Great instructor! Great class!
18. Excellent instructor and good training materials. I will definitely take future classes offered by Webucator.
19. Great class. Lots of great information. Amazing teacher.
20. This was a great course. I would highly recommend it to anyone who (like me) comes from a C/C++ background and wants to get up to speed in Java.
21. Excellent training with professional trainer.
22. The course was presented with a nice balance of lecture and labs. I would rate the instructor, training material, and labs as excellent.
23. I was looking for a JAVA crash course and not only did this class meet those expectations, but exceeded them. I gained a richer understanding of the JAVA language which better equips me for my job.
24. This training was an excellent introduction into the fundamentals of Java. The instructor was very knowledgeable and experienced and was able to answer questions with the confidence that only an expert could exude. There was a lot of information to cover, but I never felt rushed or like I was falling behind.
25. I learned so much in just one week. I highly recommend Webucator.
26. Instructor was very personable and knowledgeable and answered every question.
27. Great Course for a "newbie" or someone needing a refresher.
28. This was a great course!
29. The class was highly valuable for me.
30. One of the best classes I've taken. I wish this was my Java class during college!
31. I really enjoyed taking the Intermediate Java Programming course. Couldn't ask for better support. The instructor was fantastic. Two thumbs all the way up for the whole experience!
32. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
33. I thoroughly enjoyed the class, and feel that it was very educational for me.
34. Great learning experience for me! Excellent instructor! I'm excited about applying this technology at my company!
35. There is no better place online to get exceptional service and Java techniques, that apply to the real world, than here!
36. Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable and patient with our questions.
37. I'm looking forward to getting back to work so I can start using some of this!
38. Explained the material in detail when required.
39. The instructor did a great job meeting our needs!
40. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
41. Instructor obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
42. Excellent class! Would definitely recommend to others. Have wanted to take a good Java class for awhile and now I have done that.
43. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
44. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
45. Excellent course with good, relevant materials.
46. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
47. The instructor moved at a very manageable, easy-to-follow pace. Not only was our instructor always available for additional help but encouraged questions throughout the lecture. Overall a 10/10.
48. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
49. I have taken a few online programming classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the material after the class.
50. Webucator courses are an excellent learning tool for improving your technical skills. The teachers have incredible work experiences making the training material relevant for today's increasingly complex work assignments.
51. The class I took was very intuitive as well as a pleasant experience.
52. The instructor did a great job meeting our needs!
53. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
54. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course. Thank you!!
55. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
56. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer.
57. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
58. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
59. This is my 2nd class with Webucators and my experience was as good as the first one (Java for Beginners). The instructor was good and knowledgeable.The class was good and the labs and activities in the class really help to understand the concepts better.
60. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
61. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications work. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.