These 36 testimonials prove that our clients love our FrameMaker classes.
You will too!
1. My instructor provided all of the necessary information I needed to excel in my FrameMaker endeavors. Her complete understanding of the software and passion for teaching others really shone through, and made learning much more enjoyable and memorable.
2. The Webucator training helped to fill the gaps in our knowledge of how to fully utilize FrameMaker for our documentation needs.
3. The instructor was able to answer all of my questions about FrameMaker. We were also able to use my work documents to go through most of the material so I was able to apply what I learned right away!
4. The FrameMaker 101 class exceeded my expectations! The instructor had a wealth of combined research and experience-based knowledge and was eager to share not only the basics, but to apply her knowledge to my work-relevant needs.
5. Webucator does a great job of finding highly qualified individuals to teach their courses.
6. Webucator offers a valuable learning experience led by instructors who have a passion for teaching. I appreciate and value what I learned in each course that I've attended.
7. The instructor thoroughly covered the subject and exceeded my expectations.
8. The instructor is knowledgeable and takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
9. I liked the individualized instruction from my teacher. I like that she asked about my work and then tailored the class to the information that I needed.
10. Lisa is an excellent teacher for FrameMaker. She made the course material understandable and relevant.
11. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
12. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
13. Webucator provides full service training.
14. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
15. I really enjoyed taking this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know how to use FrameMaker.
16. Very complete and interactive.
17. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
18. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the basic instruction itself.
19. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
20. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
21. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
22. This is the second Webucator class I've taken and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the instruction and ease of use of the interface.
23. This class met all my expectations and I'm so glad I took it. Lisa did a great job and was very personable.
24. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
25. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
26. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
27. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
28. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
29. The course materials were clear and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable, and helped me through the sections that were difficult. I would recommend Webucator to anyone looking to improve their skills through distance learning.
30. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
31. Efficient, effective, easy to understand and follow.
32. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
33. The class followed the pace of the students' knowledge level and was very relaxed.
34. Instructor/student ratio was great, allowing training to be tailored to my experience level. Interactivity of the web format really helped with questions and answers.
35. The class provided much hands on practice and explained the high level concepts necessary to produce valid structured FrameMaker documents.
36. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.