1. Awesome class! Very clear instruction. Every question was treated with equal importance. I was encouraged to think on my own to solve problems.
2. Very well structured course!
3. Great class for getting up and running quickly with ColdFusion.
4. Fun and informative. The class was paced well, with allowing time for examples, questions and stories.
5. Instructor was engaging and fun. Full of info and able to convey it well. I enjoyed the class.
6. Great way to learn a lot about Coldfusion in a short time.
7. I was very pleased with the quality of training. I look forward to taking future classes.
9. Good detailed instruction with practical examples throughout.
10. Enjoyed the class. Because of it's small size, the instructor was able to give more attention to the students.
11. A very well paced class with high quality instructors.
12. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
13. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
14. The ease of learning through this method makes the possibilties of receiving professional education that much more possible, especially when travel costs are such a factor.
15. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
16. Excellent job! I am looking forward to the advanced course.
17. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
18. Things went smoothly and the instructor was helpful.
19. An excellent place to go for my online training needs. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
20. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
21. The instructor is very knowledgeable. I have 15 years of programming experience in other languages (not Cold Fusion) and you could tell that he knew the subject matter (Cold Fusion). He is a very patient instructor, willing to help with any problem we have with understanding the subject matter.
23. Good Class, very informative.
24. This course provides an excellent introduction to ColdFusion.
25. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
26. If you need to get up to speed on ColdFusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
27. Great class with hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
28. Webucator proves to be an efficient and effective tool to meet the most demanding needs of its students.