These 22 testimonials prove that our clients love our MySQL classes.
You will too!
1. This course served as a great introduction to SQL.
2. This was such an excellent introduction to MySQL. I feel all the relevant topics were covered well and my Instructor was entertaining and knowledgeable.
3. Great instructors who have had a ton of experience in the field and are able to provide well rounded insight on every topic.
4. MySQL admin training is hard to come by. I definitely recommend this course for anybody that needs to use MySQL in more that just a web app.
5. Lots of good knowledge that you can apply right away.
6. Very informative and the instructor's willingness to discuss real world issues was invaluable.
7. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however, this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
8. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
9. The combination of enthusiasm and level of knowledge displayed by the instructor made the class well worth it!
10. Well designed exercises. The instructor kept things interesting with wit and humor.
11. Very good class. I learned new extended features available in MySQL.
12. The class provided a solid overview of MySQL administration including my main areas of focus: configuration, backups, security, table and index maintenance, statistics, query cache and optimization.
13. I enjoy Webucator's policy that they won't cancel for low enrollment. Being that I was the only student in my class and rearranged my schedule to fit the course in, I really appreciate them allowing me a one-on-one with my instructor!
14. This was my first online class with Webucator. I'm sure it won't be my last.
15. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
16. I am happy I took this course. The materials were easy to use and the instructor made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you.
17. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
18. Thank you. This class extended my knowledge of the SQL Database language.
19. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
20. Great place to taking training via the web. Look forward to taking another one on a different topic!!!
21. Top quality instruction from the best instructors in the field.
22. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.