Microsoft Excel Testimonials
These 200 testimonials prove that our clients love our Microsoft Excel classes.
You will too!
1. About 15 of us took a private course for Intermediate Microsoft Excel. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Our instructor was amazing. We learned so many time-saving formulas and tricks to help up with our data intense roles. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to feel empowered in Excel!
2. I'm glad I finally took the time to take this intermediate Excel class. I have pages of notes that will save me time and headaches in the future. The instructor was engaging and went at a pace that was not too fast, but also not so slow that I lost interest. Thank you for the education!
3. Love this training class. I would not change a thing.
4. Hands down, one of the best instructors I have ever had the pleasure of learning from.
5. Outstanding instructor who did a sensational job of making me/us feel connected. The pace, delivery, and style were fantastic! Nothing was lost in the delivery even though it was delivered virtually.
6. Great class! Great teacher!
7. Webucator's presenters are interesting to listen to and easy to understand. They will assist you with your questions at any time and go the extra mile to make sure everyone really understands the material.
8. The instructor made it easy to understand the material.
9. The instructor was amazing.
10. This is a great way to learn how to use Excel. The instructor was great and I was able to apply what I learned right on the spot.
11. The Excel training was great! Learned a lot of new tips and tricks and gained a better understanding of the functions available.
12. Amazing instructors!!
13. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! :)
14. Great Instructor - communicates the concepts well!
15. Excellent class! Well taught by a very informative instructor!
16. The instructor was very well versed in Excel. She was courteous, encouraging, accepting, answered questions, and she encouraged questions and exploration.
17. The class was very practical and relatable. The instructor created a positive atmosphere.
18. The instructor was amazing and kept things light and fun, and we learned a lot.
19. Great course.
20. If you are new to Excel or need a refresher on the basics, the Intro to Excel class will meet your needs. Classes are never cancelled and the course instructors are educators with real life experience!
21. I highly recommend taking this Intermediate Excel course.
22. The training was simply awesome. Excel is no longer a scary application to use thanks to the instruction provided.
23. Loved the class! The trainer was energetic and excellent. You will learn a lot.
24. Our instructor was extremely knowledgeable in all facets of Excel and had a wonderful personality. I would highly recommend taking classes through Webucator, as they have a high level of competence in the software in which they are providing instruction.
25. I learned a ton of useful skills in this class that I could actually put to use in my daily responsibilities. It was a lifesaver.
26. Great trainer and excellent class for learning Excel.
27. The instructor is awesome.
28. The instructor was absolutely amazing and awesome!
29. This was easy to follow. Our instructor was super knowledgeable and, most importantly, very patient!
30. The class was above my expectations. I didn't think online classes could be this helpful, but the instructor really made it feel like it was a live class.
31. The class was very fun and informative.
32. The instructor was Amazing! She made sure we all understood the material and allowed trainees extra time when needed. She was also very funny.
33. I now love Excel!
34. The instructors make learning new topics interesting and fun. It was the most enjoyable training experience I have had thus far.
35. The instructor was patient yet kept the class moving. Materials were outstanding. The class provided just what I was looking for in the next step to growing in my ability to better utilize the power of Excel.
36. Exceptional Course. Instructor is wonderful!!!
37. Great instructor. Detailed and easy to understand information.
38. Wonderful staff. Very knowledgeable.
39. Excellent course.
40. Great course. Instructor was patient and went at a perfect pace for the entire class.
41. The instructor was excellent and the course excellent for a beginner.
43. Webucator's Advanced Microsoft Excel course was wonderful. My instructor was very knowledgeable and she made the class fun.
44. This class is great for someone who knows a little bit about Excel and wants to learn more. The instructor's tips and tricks will make using Excel in the future much easier and faster.
45. Great instructor!
46. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I learned quite a bit even though I have used Excel for years.
47. The class was very good. Excellent teacher and participation among the classmates.
48. Excellent course!
49. This is a great class. I would highly recommend to anyone wanting to learn more about Excel.
50. Choose Webucator if you want to excel in Excel!
51. Great investment in my team. Money well spent. Instructor was great - very engaging and relevant.
52. Great instructor! Can't want to take her next class!
53. The class was very informative and interactive! I would definitely recommend it to others.
54. I am very pleased I found Webucator for my training needs. The Excel class I took will definitely help me in my job. It was a great experience!
55. I truly enjoyed the course and the instructor was wonderful. I would recommend the course to everyone, whether you have been using Excel or if you are just beginning. Do not hesitate to take the course. You will be glad you did.
56. Instructor was excellent and course topics were on point and very relevant.
57. A great class to learn about Excel. A great trainer - it was all swell.
58. The course was very helpful and the instructor was wonderful.
59. Our instructor knows everything there is to know about Excel & was an excellent teacher. She kept the class engaged the entire time.
60. The course was excellent and very useful for my job. The instructor was great.
61. The Advanced Excel class was very informative, well taught, well paced and was an overall great experience. I would recommend this class to anyone looking to expand their knowledge of Excel.
62. Very impressed with our instructor. She was so knowledgeable in all aspects of Excel. She kept everybody engaged and interested. A great teacher!!
63. Interactive, well-instructed and informative, the Intermediate Excel course definitely provided me with tools and tips that will make me a more competent and productive Excel user!
64. This was a great class, I learned quite a bit that I can use on a daily basis.
65. Our instructor gave me personalized attention, answered all my questions, and spoke in plain and simple terms to help me understand the concepts. It was a great introductory course to VBA for Excel.
66. Awesome Course!
67. The course was well presented and professionally done.
68. I thoroughly enjoyed the Excel class, which is not something one would usually expect to say, or hear, about an Excel class. The class was over before I knew it. It was very informative, perfectly paced, and my instructor was incredibly patient and knowledgeable. With all the options available these days for Excel classes, I wasn't sure about an online class. I can honestly say it was worth every penny, and I will be referring anyone and everyone that is interested in expanding their Excel skills. I will definitely be taking the Advanced class as soon as possible.
69. I can't stress enough how enjoyable and thorough today's Excel class was. The instructor was patient and articulate in her delivery. I will be recommending Webucator to my colleagues, friends and family. Money well spent!
70. Excellent class for the "sometime" user of Excel, I learned how to be more efficient and make my spreadsheets look like a professional.
71. Worth spending money as you know you will get best out of Webucator. Very productive hours.
72. A very knowledgeable instructor.
73. Great training course!!... A++ Instructor.
74. This course helped me to get up to speed with an application that I had minimal experience with. Very effective!!!
75. Webucator provided an excellent online course that fit my schedule and went at just the right pace. The instructor made sure everyone understood everything discussed before going forward, and was sure to incorporate all class members. I would gladly take another training from Webucator!
76. I highly recommend using Webucator. The courses are well-designed and the instructors have a wealth of knowledge.
77. Very well instructed and presented. It has enhanced my Excel usage.
78. Took the course online. Great instructor! Best way to take an Excel training when you can follow along and perform the tasks.
79. This is the best way to learn! You use your own computer that you're familiar with, you work at a perfect pace with the ability to stop and ask questions at any time. You not only have the hands on learning but also the hands on assistance whenever you need it. Can't wait to take more classes.
80. I took the class as a refresher course and was surprised at all the new information and techniques that were presented. The instructor was very helpful and presented the subject matter in a way that kept the class interested and wanting to learn more.
81. Great teacher. She really made sure you understood what she was showing you and made it fun.
82. The class was great! I learned a lot of new tricks and new formula's that will shorten my time working on reports and making them more readable.
83. The fastest, cleanest way to learn VBA.
84. I was beyond impressed with my first online Webucator course. The instructor was amazing! The class felt very personalized, and I was so appreciative of that. It was truly a wonderful experience!
85. Tasks that I am not adept in or familiar with were covered in a manner I could understand and apply.
86. Great class and great instructors!!!
87. Great Course. The teacher made it interesting and easy to understand.
88. Best way ever to learn! So much better than sitting in a classroom.
89. Was not expecting to learn much from this. However, the instructor provided tips and examples that we didn't know. I was so glad I took this class.
90. I took an online course and had a great experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, the course work was well organized and relevant. Great Job!
91. Amazing instructor. Very hands on. I highly recommend Webucator!
92. Excellent course with a very knowledgeable instructor. I plan on taking more courses from Webucator.
93. I learned way more than I planned and now I'm hooked. Can't wait to take another class and learn more!
94. This was my first online class session and the instructor made the material easy to understand. The class was very interactive and enjoyable. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing to heighten their skills and knowledge.
95. Really got a lot out of this class. Loved being in my own environment but also having class and trainer interaction. I will definitely use Webucator in the future.
96. I learned a lot of very useful information in this one day course and I'm looking forward to putting it into action.
97. I highly recommend Webucator courses. The instructor was very knowledgeable. She provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material.
98. I had an overall positive experience with the Intermediate Excel class. Thank you!
99. The instructor was very capable and effective in her delivery. She made what could have been a difficult subject easy to comprehend.
100. The material covered would greatly benefit any one interested in learning Excel. The pace and knowledge of the instructor was great.
101. Excellent training that's worth your time.
102. This was my second class with Webucator and both were very good. I highly recommend them.
103. The training provided is great - very practical and interactive.
104. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
105. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
106. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
107. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that will be helpful with my everyday job duties.
108. The training was OUTSTANDING.
109. Excellent teacher.
110. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD.
111. The instructor was great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
112. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
113. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
114. The instructor was great. The pace of the class was perfect.
115. The instructor is very knowledgeable of the course. Very accommodating as well. This was my third course with Webucator and I enjoyed every one of them.
116. The class helped in learning to apply Excel 2013 to everyday tasks related to my job.
117. I was able to participate in the course pretty much at my own pace. The instructor was easy to understand and took her time to answer questions as they came up..
118. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
119. Never knew Excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
120. I have had Excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
121. Great material, great instructor, and I look forward to taking additional courses with Webucator.
122. I'm glad I took this class and look forward to taking the next level in Excel.
123. The instructor's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
124. Great instructor! Class was tailored to our needs as a company. We will invite Webucator back!
125. Very dynamic class.
126. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
127. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
128. As someone with a very basic understanding of excel, I feel like I've become an advanced user in a very entertaining and painless 8 hours!
129. Awesome Training. TAKE THIS COURSE!!!!! You WILL NOT! be disappointed. I will be taking another course very soon.
130. I really liked the pace of the course.
131. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
132. Overall, the class was excellent and the instructor did a great job. I will definitely use Webucator for any other professional development training that I need.
133. My instructor was fabulous!
134. The instructor did a great job delivering the course materials in a way that made the information easy to understand.
135. Great class. I'm ready to share what I learned with the rest of my co-workers.
136. Take the course - it will help you be more productive!
137. The instructor was awesome. She took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
138. This was my second course with Webucator and I found the instructor and manuals to be thorough, clear and extremely helpful. Quality and excellence! Thank you!
139. This was the most informative and comprehensive course that I have taken!
140. I learned a lot for a short class.
141. My instructor was terrific and able to answer all of my questions.
142. Instructor Rocks!
143. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to Excel.
144. Advanced MS Office Excel was very structured and well organized.
145. Great experience. I am ready to program with VBA!
146. FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR! EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!
147. The quality is great, the cost is affordable and the classes are convenient to take.
148. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
149. Webucator provides a really interactive, fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. It is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
150. Great experience.
151. The class is very good.
152. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
153. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros.
154. The class moved at a good pace and the instructor kept us all involved.
155. This course allowed me to take my skills to the next level. Pivot Tables are my new best friend.
156. A very comprehensive course - no matter what type of learner you are. There are audio, visual and practical aspects to the course. This three pronged approach really helps deliver the information in such a way that you will retain it. The techniques I learned here will save me countless hours of work on spreadsheets. I wish I would have done it sooner :)
157. Informative and great paced class.
158. Great investment!
159. Well worth the money.
160. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
161. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
162. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
163. Friendly and helpful instructor.
164. I learned a lot and I feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
165. Well worth my time!
166. Webucator is terrific. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
167. I learned a lot from Webucator!
168. This Excel course provided me with the guidance and resources necessary to advance my use of the software in my daily professional life.
169. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn. Better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
170. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
171. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
172. I liked that the class was interactive and the instructor involved the participants. This made the class "hands-on" and more interesting.
173. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using Excel.
174. Excellent educational tool.
175. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
176. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them.
177. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
178. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
179. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
180. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
181. The instructor really seemed to care about my progress. She was very nice and easy to approach with any questions or concerns.
182. I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!
183. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
184. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
185. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
186. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
187. Absolutely the BEST web-based class that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
188. Wonderfully interactive and more informative than many in-person training seminars.
189. Training anywhere and everywhere at anytime.
190. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructor's screen.
191. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
192. Webucator provided an excellent in-depth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
193. This class was very helpful and informative!
194. Great online training.
195. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
196. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
197. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
198. The Introduction to Microsoft Excel class far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!
199. Great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class easy.
200. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.