Microsoft Project Testimonials
These 80 testimonials prove that our clients love our Microsoft Project classes.
You will too!
1. I recommend this Microsoft Project Introduction course. I gained more knowledge and skills in this 7 hour class than I have in some classes I have taken for a full week. The instructor was excellent.
2. Excellent instructor. She was patient and very informative.
3. The instructor's training style was smooth and easy. Individual attention was paid to students and the details provided were very helpful.
4. Enjoyed the MS Project Training. I will now be able to take full advantage of MS Project's capability.
5. Beyond expectations for groups and individuals.
6. This class did an excellent job of going over every aspect of Project. Very easy to understand even for someone who had no experience with a Microsoft program before.
7. I loved that the instructor would teach a feature and then give us time to try it out in Project ourselves. I am a hands on learner so having the time to do it myself really helps me retain what I have learned.
8. This is a very good class that takes you through setting up the project, creating tasks and resources, and reporting on progress.
9. Great intro to MS Project!
10. Great Class!!! Very Informative!!
11. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable.
12. Excellent Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016 course.
13. Great instructor. Very knowledgeable and answered any questions we had. Thank you!
14. Wonderful educational experience. Knowledgeable instructor and great structure for the class.
15. Excellent two day training. The instructor is awesome!
16. I'd been using Project for 1 month leading up the training class. After the class, I sent my boss a revised Project file of one we'd been working on - using some of what I learned in class, and she is already THRILLED with the difference!
18. Great Class!!! Very informative and helpful!
19. Great introductory course for someone with little knowledge of Project Management.
20. This class provided a terrific overview of MS Project. The instructor had a wealth of experience. I would definitely recommend this instructor, this class, and Webucator for anyone looking to learn more about their Project toolkit.
21. The instructor was one of the best that I have had for any course. He can relate a lot of real life experience.
22. I learned more useful information than I have ever gotten from any other similar course by any vendor. Even though I consider myself an advanced level user, I learned things that I can apply not only to Project, but also other MS Office tools. It moved well -- just the right pace.
23. Excellent instruction and useful course material.
24. Excellent Instructor...
25. Excellent course with a very knowledgeable instructor who shared his knowledge of Microsoft Project and also cool tips and tricks!
26. Well prepared! Good job!
27. The instructor made the Microsoft Project professional class the best computer software class I have ever taken.
28. This class provided me the ability to better plan a project, including assigning resources and automating schedules.
29. Good course.
30. Excellent course and instructor.
31. The Instructor was great, very entertaining. He made the class very interesting even though there was lots of information to cover.
32. Excellent job of explaining. I didn't get lost once!
33. The Advanced Microsoft Project class will teach you all you didn't know you didn't know about Project and how to use all its capabilities to meet your needs and your customers' needs.
34. This class was a fast paced intro to Project. The instruction with the material makes it very useful for me in my everyday job.
35. I absolutely recommend Webucator's Rapid Introduction to Microsoft Project 2016 course.
36. Highly recommend MS Project: Digging Deeper course if you want to learn more efficient ways of using MS Project.
37. I would strongly recommend webucator, I was impressed with the experience.
38. Webucator brought a highly experienced instructor to the table, and it showed! The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough, and took the time to explain above-and-beyond what was required for this course!
39. Great way to learn Microsoft Project. Thanks!
40. Thanks to Webucator I obtained a lot of knowledge on how to install and configure Project Server that will help me in the coming months. This course has made me feel more confident in my new role as an Administrator.
41. This was my first Webucator class and I wasn't sure what to expect but the price was right and the course schedule fit my schedule. I'm really impressed and will be back for more!
42. Great course. Very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put MS project to work. Instructor was very helpful and answered all of our questions.
43. Excellent class, very instructive. Definitely will return for future needs.
44. The instructor was very methodical and patient in teaching our course. I would highly recommend over a self-paced class.
45. Webucator takes learning to the next level. I really enjoyed the instructor.
46. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
47. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
48. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
49. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
50. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and I feel I have learned a lot!
51. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
52. Great class for someone who is new to MS Project 2013 and needs to get a basic understanding. Instructor was knowledgeable and always answered all the questions asked in class. Definitely would recommend.
53. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
54. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
55. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
56. The class is paced well and the participants are motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
57. Excellent course, excellent instructor, excellent course materials. Have highly recommended course to my manager and colleagues.
58. My instructor was very knowledgeable. She had real world experience and it showed.
59. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
60. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
61. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
62. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class has been the best experience I have had with online learning.
63. The class was very helpful in learning the basics of Microsoft Project 2010. I will now be able to start a Project, add tasks, add resources and update and edit the information for the projects I am responsible for.
64. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
65. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
66. The instructor was awesome and I am looking forward to the next class with her!
67. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
68. The instructor is very personable and people friendly. She made the hard tasks very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project.
69. Great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
70. Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs.
71. Rockin' instructor!
72. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
73. Excellent online experience with very qualified instructor.
74. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
75. The instructor knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
76. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered.
77. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
78. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
79. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
80. Great class!