These 42 testimonials prove that our clients love our XML classes.
You will too!
1. Great class. I learned a lot.
2. This class made XSLT concepts more tangible and extensible to my own work.
3. In three days, my instructor gave me an incredible understanding of XSLT and XPath.
4. We had people with various levels of experience and the class was good for everyone. I liked the class and instructors.
5. Great class. Really comprehensive.
6. At first, I was hesitant to use an online training resource. But in the end I am happy I did. My trainer was fantastic and I feel like I had a personalized training experience. I will definitely use this resource again.
7. Great course. The class uses a very nuts-and-bolts approach. Very practical instruction.
8. Was able to follow along really clearly with the sharing of information. Awesome way to teach.
9. Great selection of courses and great instructors.
10. Every single minute spent, was a minute I learned something.
11. It's great to feel that I can accomplish tasks with XSLT now. I thank webucator for that!
12. Very informative. I can take what I learned and apply it to my job right away!
13. The Intro to XML Training class was a great fit for me. We were able to delve into areas that were more pertinent to my situation while still covering the entire lesson.
14. The online class was a valuable use of time and money. The concepts taught in class can easily be applied to real world problems in order to achieve solutions.
15. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
16. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
17. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
18. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
19. This class has given me the edge I need to grow stronger in my field and make my timelines more manageable.
20. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
21. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
22. Very informative!
23. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and the course material was quite thorough. I highly recommend training with Webucator.
24. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
25. Highly Recommend this course for XSLT.
26. Well paced and informative.
27. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
28. The XSLT 2 and XPath 2 class was excellent - I'd happily recommend the class to others.
29. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
30. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
31. The instructor was amazingly knowledgeable and accessible.
32. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
33. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
34. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
35. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
36. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
37. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
38. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
39. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
40. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what I needed. This by far was one of the best training courses I have had.
41. This class exceeded my expectations. The instructor was excellent. He was knowledgeable and a great communicator (with a very clear, terrific voice which was a big plus for online classes). This was my first online class and I enjoyed it more than expected.
42. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.