Microsoft Office Training FAQs
- Is Webucator a Microsoft Partner?
Webucator is a Microsoft Silver Certified Partner for Learning Solutions. Webucator has also contributed many Microsoft Community courses.
- Can Webucator Microsoft Office classes help me prepare for the Microsoft Office Specialist certification exams?
Webucator Microsoft Office course material has been tested and approved by ProCert Labs to validate that it covers the course objectives that will be included in the Microsoft Office Specialist exams.
- How are Webucator’s Microsoft Office classes delivered?
Webucator offers several options for Microsoft Office training:
- Public Classes: Open-enrollment sessions are delivered online in a virtual classroom. Anyone can register for public classes.
- Private Classes: Private training is delivered exclusively for your group and tailored to meet your needs. Class can be delivered on-location at your office or online via web conference.
- Self-Paced Classes: Self-paced courses are available 24/7 and include videos, readings, exercises and more.
- Who are the instructors?
The instructors who teach our Microsoft Office courses typically have decades of practical and/or classroom experience. Our instructor pool includes individuals who are authors, speakers, and consultants. You can always request a phone call with your instructor before purchasing a class.
- What are the classes like?
Webucator classes are interactive. You will be working hands-on with the software for at least 50% of the class time.
- Why Webucator for Microsoft Office training?
Webucator offers flexible solutions to build your skills quickly. We recognize that you are busy and need relevant training to use right away. Our courses offer practical tips and hands-on opportunities to give you the critical skills needed for business today.
Webucator has delivered Microsoft Office Training for thousands of organizations, including the ones listed below:
- Basin Electric Power Cooperative
- Department of Defense
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Loews Corporation
- New York State Department of Financial Services
- Otis Elevator Company
- Samsung Semiconductor
- San Francisco Housing Administration
- Sargent & Lundy
- Social Security Administration
- U.S. Department of Labor
- U.S. Postal Service