These 200 testimonials prove that our clients love our DevOps classes.
You will too!
1. Excellent Instructor!
2. Great course and trainer! Gave me exactly what I needed to know in order to progress 365 in our organization. Can't wait to apply what I have learned!
3. About 15 of us took a private course for Intermediate Microsoft Excel. It was a wonderful experience from start to finish! Our instructor was amazing. We learned so many time-saving formulas and tricks to help up with our data intense roles. I recommend this course to everyone who wants to feel empowered in Excel!
4. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating.
5. A unique and innovative course making Agile database development approachable to newcomers and seasoned veterans alike.
6. Extremely knowledgeable trainer!
7. An easy to digest and straight to the point crash course in Django.
8. The instructor took me from a *very* basic understanding of Tomcat to feeling much more confident navigating and trouble-shooting Tomcat -- highly recommended. Very worthwhile!
9. The instructor is great! He took the class on a journey through all that is SharePoint on M365.
10. This Power BI course is excellent.
11. I'm glad I finally took the time to take this intermediate Excel class. I have pages of notes that will save me time and headaches in the future. The instructor was engaging and went at a pace that was not too fast, but also not so slow that I lost interest. Thank you for the education!
12. Awesome! My instructor was so informative, patient and forthcoming with all information regarding SQL. I definitely feel ready and more confident to do my daily tasks at work.
13. If you're looking to become a SharePoint 365 site owner, take this course.
14. I recommend this Microsoft Project Introduction course. I gained more knowledge and skills in this 7 hour class than I have in some classes I have taken for a full week. The instructor was excellent.
15. Love this training class. I would not change a thing.
16. This Power BI course is excellent.
17. I have been using Powershell for awhile and this class provided new knowledge of the how and why as well as tips and tricks to make my code more efficient.
18. The Comprehensive Adobe Captivate 2019 Training is very thorough. The trainer was very knowledgeable and welcomed questions. She went beyond the textbooks to provide additional information and shortcuts.
19. The Captivate training I received was very on point and highly informational. Even though the course was four days, it was not rushed and there was plenty of time to practice and the instructor was always available during the class hours. Highly encourage attending this course.
20. Excellent instructor. Used humor and kept on track. Also brought in real-world application to the exercises.
21. Great class. Very responsive instructor. Had great examples and was willing to answer any questions that we presented.
22. This class helped me gain a better understanding of how all the different pieces come together. The instructor made it very easy to follow along and was well-equipped to answer any questions and troubleshoot problems. I feel much better equipped to utilize this program in the future.
23. Instructor was very knowledgeable. Course content was excellent.
24. Hands down, one of the best instructors I have ever had the pleasure of learning from.
25. Outstanding instructor who did a sensational job of making me/us feel connected. The pace, delivery, and style were fantastic! Nothing was lost in the delivery even though it was delivered virtually.
26. Great class! Great teacher!
27. This is a good class for anyone trying to get better at building SSRS reports or pulling data!
28. Excellent training with a great deal of useful information and examples to work with.
29. This Python class is great for any developer who is proficient in another language to get hands on practice and see the difference between the two. The resources from this class will continue to help move you forward after class.
30. I didn't expect a remote learning class to be as valuable as an in-person class, but I am very impressed with the Webucator course I took and will be a repeat customer for sure.
31. Classes and class materials are very well organized. Great reference materials are provided on the website and the classes are led by knowledgeable, helpful instructors. I will continue to use Webucator for our training needs.
32. My instructor provided all of the necessary information I needed to excel in my FrameMaker endeavors. Her complete understanding of the software and passion for teaching others really shone through, and made learning much more enjoyable and memorable.
33. Great class. Very engaging instructor who did a good job leading me through the course work. Follow up labs really helped to apply what we were learning.
34. Simple and easy to follow labs and instructions that cover complex material. Well done Webucator!
35. This was an excellent introduction to SQL. The instructor knows what she's talking about!
36. Great Python class to jump-start your progress in scientific Python.
37. Great course. It was just what I needed to get started.
38. Awesome class! Very clear instruction. Every question was treated with equal importance. I was encouraged to think on my own to solve problems.
39. Very informative and "on point". Will definitely improve the user experience for every CAD user.
40. Highly recommended if having issues with AutoCAD or simply would like a refresher on newer versions of AutoCAD. It's great for all levels of users.
41. Excellent training and instruction that prepares you for real life situations.
42. Excellent instruction, excellent materials.
43. Webucator's presenters are interesting to listen to and easy to understand. They will assist you with your questions at any time and go the extra mile to make sure everyone really understands the material.
44. Outstanding Instructor and content. Will go a long way to improve my performance at the office. Thanks!
45. Great instructor with lots of insight and helpful tips. Thank you for providing us with a wonderful introduction to Instructional Design!
46. Exactly as described and more, thank you!
47. A very informative class. This will help me with coding of VBA.
48. Very well structured course!
49. Great instructor, great class!
50. The instructor made it easy to understand the material.
51. I've been using Java for several months and Webucator's Intermediate Java course filled a lot of important holes in my knowledge. I feel much more confident going forward and am excited to put what I learned into practice!
52. By far the best accessibility training I've participated in! The trainer was excellent. She walked through so many scenarios, spoke clearly, responded to questions, and offered multiple resources.
53. The Introduction to SQL course was an excellent way to build my SQL skills starting from the basics. My instructor took the time to explain everything thoroughly and make sure everyone understood, and we were still able to cover a lot of material in 2 days.
54. An excellent introductory course for Adobe Acrobat Pro! I learned far more tools and uses for Adobe Acrobat Pro than I expected to!
55. This introduction to Oracle/SQL was very informative and the trainer was great in pacing out the training for the 2 days.
56. This class is a must-have for anyone who will be using SQL.
57. The Webucator training helped to fill the gaps in our knowledge of how to fully utilize FrameMaker for our documentation needs.
58. My Webucator Captivate class was awesome. I received the training materials well in advance, and my instructor covered the content very well.
59. A knowledgeable, friendly, delightful instructor! Webucator made this content easy to learn!!
60. As good as formal training services gets! Our instructor was extremely knowledgeable and flexible. The course had a great design that made it easy to follow and moved at a great pace.
61. The instructor was fantastic and made the course informative, entertaining and enjoyable. I would recommend this to everyone!
62. The instructor is really knowledgeable and can answer any question you throw at him!
63. Whether master or novice, the Python Essentials course provides a structured, concise walk-through of the language with useful examples and a combined lecture and hands-on lab approach. This course proved to be incredibly valuable in understanding how the language operates and most importantly, how to use it effectively.
64. This class has been by far the best I have attended for distance learning environments. Content is well developed and walks through the process of developing programs .
65. This was a great course and great use of technology. Due to COVID-19 our group ended up doing the course virtually and the instructor didn't miss a beat. We were also able to go in and use the technology as we learned, which was great. Overall great course!
66. Take this course! I'm not "techy", but I feel so much better moving around in SharePoint 2019 and I now have the confidence to create lists and views to make my job a bit easier! Thank you!
67. The instructor was amazing.
68. Excellent instructor. She was patient and very informative.
69. The instructor was knowledgeable, friendly, and patient.
70. Utilizing Captivate for adult learning and virtual environments is where it is at!! This frictionless instructor-led course allows you to go out and get started!!
71. The instructor did an excellent job of demonstrating how to maneuver within the system, to copy and paste easily, to view the data, save the data, change it, find errors and fix them. I gained a comfort level because of her style of teaching that will benefit me in my work for my organization.
72. The instructor was able to answer all of my questions about FrameMaker. We were also able to use my work documents to go through most of the material so I was able to apply what I learned right away!
73. I really enjoyed the Node.js course. It was very professionally done and I learned a massive amount. I am excited to go off and start building things with everything I used.
74. Excellent instructor. She helped us understand how we were currently using SharePoint and what tools we can use to be more efficient and productive to help enhance the site.
75. Excellent instructor. Great knowledge of class material and he has a warm way of delivering the material. Highly recommended!
76. Our instructor was amazing and really new the materials.
77. I enjoyed the SQL Introduction course. Very engaging with a highly knowledgeable instructor.
78. Webucator was able to provide a useful tutorial on the software requested. I now feel I have a base of knowledge and I am ready to explore using the tool.
79. This is a great way to learn how to use Excel. The instructor was great and I was able to apply what I learned right on the spot.
80. I just took my first class and it was exactly what I was hoping for to help me improve my knowledge and skill! Looking forward to my next class!
81. The trainer was experienced and had a depth of knowledge in RoboHelp.
82. I was a bit nervous at first, but the instructor was able to give me a boost of confidence. He made me feel like: I got this!
83. I really enjoyed the course.
84. I would definitely recommend taking courses from Webucator. The instructors are very knowledgeable, receptive to questions and willing to go out of the way to help you.
85. Great class. I learned a lot.
86. As an IT Specialist for more than 30 years, I recommend using Webucator for IT training. Webucator is my only source for online training since 2016.
87. The Excel training was great! Learned a lot of new tips and tricks and gained a better understanding of the functions available.
88. Amazing instructors!!
89. I Azure you, this class is great.
90. I left the training feeling EXCEL-LENT and I am no longer afraid of pivot tables!
91. This course exceeded my expectation because I thought it might be boring and difficult to understand. However, this class was GREAT. The instructor was fun and encouraging and a very natural teacher who kept everyone engaged and learning. She also taught us some great tips. I was very happy with the class and learned a lot!
93. The instructor was great! I liked that she asked about my learning style and if I'd like to follow along or learn a different way.
94. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU ! :)
95. Great Instructor - communicates the concepts well!
96. Excellent trainer with in-depth knowledge of Python.
97. Very well done.
98. Excellent class! Well taught by a very informative instructor!
99. The instructor was knowledgeable and patient. He illustrated concepts with examples, encouraged questions and did not rush. I would recommend this course to others.
100. I thought this course was perfect for an introduction to cloud computing. The fundamentals of cloud computing were covered to give a high level overview of the field. Great stepping stone for those just beginning to explore cloud computing.
101. Does not matter if you are an expert or a novice when it comes to web servers; after this course you will know everything you need to know.
102. The Instructor did an excellent job of explaining and listening to me. He did not use a lot of technical terms nor did he explain things too fast. If you want to learn more about Word, take this class.
103. Amazing class. I learned a lot and the instructor was probably the best instructor I've ever had.
104. Amazing instructor who showed us some great quick tips to help us become more efficient.
105. Class was incredibly helpful.
106. This training was as good as any I have ever had before!
107. Our Webucator instructor was very informative, accommodating and helpful.
108. I was very pleased with the quality of the instruction and the willingness of the instructor to interact with the class and use our company data to practice our new skills.
109. Very well done. I was impressed with the way the course flowed, especially given that it was delivered online.
110. Instructor was great!
111. If you are new to Linux, this is the class for you!
112. This is a great class. I recommend it. The trainer was great!
113. The trainer was awesome and very knowledgeable.
114. I got so much more from the class than I expected.
115. Excellent course and instructor.
116. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive. She went above and beyond to ensure we understood MySQL and Access. The class was taught at a decent pace and we stayed on schedule without feeling rushed. The resources were helpful.
117. This SSRS class has broad coverage of the software's functions and capabilities. The web hosted lab environment for the class is very pleasant to use.
118. Excellent class to learn about Springboot.
119. Learn to become a master of difficult Adobe software products in the blink of an eye.
120. Webucator and their instructor worked well with us and we were able to custom design a training class that exceeded our team's needs.
121. Great way to get acquainted with the world of Python.
122. The instructor was kind and patient while teaching and explaining. Excellent, kind instructor!
123. I am an application developer with little knowledge of Apache Server administration. This course empowered me to feel comfortable in a realm I have little experience in.
124. Excellent course for new admins and advance users!
125. Very incisive and detailed overview of React JS and how to get up and running and developing with it. Highly recommend this class.
126. The course provided a comprehensive and immediately usable education about .NET Web API REST web services.
127. I loved this course and the instructor. Some other courses I've taken start out with too much basics, then try to cram a bunch of complex concepts in at the end. The pacing and content of this course was very well designed to avoid those pitfalls.
128. Excellent course for Python daily users and for developing new skills.
129. The instructor was very well versed in Excel. She was courteous, encouraging, accepting, answered questions, and she encouraged questions and exploration.
130. The class was very practical and relatable. The instructor created a positive atmosphere.
131. The instructor was amazing and kept things light and fun, and we learned a lot.
132. Great course.
133. I truly enjoyed this course. The instructor did an excellent job presenting the material clearly and was very good at answering questions if I needed more information.
134. The instructor's training style was smooth and easy. Individual attention was paid to students and the details provided were very helpful.
135. Lots of great information for anyone new to Oracle or Toad.
136. This class made XSLT concepts more tangible and extensible to my own work.
137. Class was very helpful in understanding how SharePoint is used. The instructor did an excellent job teaching the class.
138. This course helped me to understand SharePoint Apps that I had not used before.
139. Very informative! The instructor was a knowledgeable moderator.
140. Webucator gave me the foundation and footing to confidently start using SQL queries.
141. Love the learning environment. Instructors are knowledgeable and the resources are very helpful.
142. Webucator is the best source for online training.
143. If you are new to Excel or need a refresher on the basics, the Intro to Excel class will meet your needs. Classes are never cancelled and the course instructors are educators with real life experience!
144. The Introduction to HTML Training class offers a comprehensive understanding of HTML coding basics and is a great starting point. The class materials provided are laid out well and easy to follow. As with any instructor-led class, having the right instructor is key. Webucator's instructor did a fantastic job explaining all topics clearly and walking through the coding step-by-step to show me exactly how to write the code. He also explained why coding is written the way it is and what can happen when various features are included and/or changed, providing visual examples along the way. Excellent class!
145. I'm excited to apply the skills learned in this class to my current job and personal endeavors. The instructor was amazing!
146. Loved my Instructor. You will learn a lot. The Class is very informative and not boring at all.
147. Our team learned valuable information in this course. Definitely worth the price. Highly recommend if you or your team are interested in expanding your understanding & ability to leverage IIS.
148. Webucator provided a timely training that will enable me to help my work team become more effective and proficient!
149. The approach of teaching was real and fun! Covering the fundamentals as well as teaching the real tactics. Keep up the good sessions ! :)
150. I highly recommend taking this Intermediate Excel course.
151. The instructor rocks!
152. Good examples, great host!
153. Extremely organized set-up and the instructor was a delight. On top of being positive, peppy and engaging, she broke down the concepts really well.
154. The training was simply awesome. Excel is no longer a scary application to use thanks to the instruction provided.
155. Webucator does not disappoint. The instructors are VERY knowledgeable. I would consider them experts!
156. Instructor was amazing - very nice, good explanations, engaged, and knew the material very well.
157. Highly recommend this course. The instructor was very qualified and the course was well worth the time and cost. I look forward to follow-on courses.
158. The course was relevant to my job and I have a better understanding of CSS now.
159. Great course! Instructor was very supportive and easy to understand as she walked us through the program.
160. Excellent training. Very proficient and professional instructor.
161. Webucator worked with my small team to find the coursework and price that fit us. We were able to focus on what we needed. Before I found Webucator, I was unable to find any other company that was willing to customize to our needs. The fact that they're so happy to right-size the training makes Webucator stand out in the industry. I was very impressed with the level of customer service and the quality of the instruction we received. They even found the perfect date in both our busy schedules. Our instructor really kept the team engaged, working through questions and making us laugh along the way. I would recommend Webucator to anyone!
162. Very good and informative class. The instructor was very knowledgeable.
163. This was a very efficient course. Covered a lot of material in just 2 days. I am completely new to SQL concepts and the instructor did a great job of explaining them and was very open to providing additional help when needed.
164. Very engaging remote experience. We covered much more material in three days than most of the agendas we saw from other companies while still keeping a comfortable pace with time to practice and discuss. We will definitely be using Webucator again.
165. If you want to learn at a perfect pace with helpful and knowledgeable instructors, Webucator is the way to go!
166. The excellent course material and instructor made this class enjoyable and very relatable to my current career.
167. I found this course to be well worth taking, and I also found the instructor to be extremely knowledgeable and an excellent teacher. The course material and topics covered are a great start to learning Java.
168. The professor was excellent - extremely knowledgeable and helpful, having both depth and breadth of experience. The topics covered were very pertinent to understanding the basic fundamentals of Python, and overall the structure was thoughtfully organized.
169. Webucator is consistently an exemplary source of training and information that makes me more efficient, and productive.
170. Loved the class! The trainer was energetic and excellent. You will learn a lot.
171. Learning with Webucator is quick and easy, yet detailed and thorough.
172. The class was very insightful and the instructor was helpful. I understood everything.
173. I was surprised by how fast the one day course went by. It was very easy to digest the information and apply immediately to my own work.
174. Very informative. The instructor left time for questions and the class allotted time for self-paced learning.
175. The instructor was very knowledgeable, thorough and patient.
176. I have been taking technical training courses from Webucator for years and every time I do, I learn a lot because of the excellent instructors! Keep up the good work, Webucator! I am looking forward to taking my next course with you.
177. Enjoyed the MS Project Training. I will now be able to take full advantage of MS Project's capability.
178. Beyond expectations for groups and individuals.
179. The class served to give me a greater understanding of the concepts and base knowledge needed to exceed expectations at my career.
180. Fantastic instructor. No one was left behind in our course! He was very thorough and helpful whenever we encountered issues. I have a much better understanding of SharePoint after this course.
181. The instructor was knowledgeable and easy to follow.
182. The course material was presented at a good pace and the labs helped me see how the concepts that were presented actually work in practice.
183. Fabulous instructor, great course.
184. I am self-taught in WPF, but I always felt like there were holes in my understanding. This course walked through things from the foundational level all the way through some fairly advanced aspects of the framework. It was exactly what I was looking for.
185. Once again, Webucator has impressed me. The instructors go above and beyond to ensure you're comfortable with the class content and they work at a pace that'll keep you interested in learning more.
186. Loved the course. Coming from a completely different background, I was able to grasp and immediately apply it to my field of reference!
187. I was hoping for a bootcamp to learn the basics of Python, and that's exactly what we got. Great job!
188. Our instructor was extremely knowledgeable in all facets of Excel and had a wonderful personality. I would highly recommend taking classes through Webucator, as they have a high level of competence in the software in which they are providing instruction.
189. Best computer training course I've ever taken!
190. The instructor was the best! His combination of knowledge, explanatory flexibility and people skills are fantastic.
191. My company looked at a few different online courses before eventually settling on Webucator's course. After taking the course, I know we made the right decision.
192. Excellent course! Phenomenal instructor!
193. The Comprehensive Microsoft Access 2016 Training was great! I can't wait to take what I learned and apply it to creating a database for work!
194. All aspects of the training exceeded my expectations! Great instructor, materials and class flow! I am very pleased with the fact that Webucator does not cancel a course due to enrollment size. I will indeed look to Webucator first for my future training needs.
195. Great class for beginners in PowerShell.
196. When I am looking to take Microsoft Office classes, my first choice is Webucator. I have used them a few times and I find the classes to be engaging, personal, and knowledgeable.
197. The instructor makes the learning process fun and easy!
198. Great class.
199. Thank you Webucator. The instructor was extremely courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. She took her time when needed and always made sure I understood the process or concept. One of the best instructors I've ever had.
200. Webucator classes are highly recommended.