1. Very good! I will recommend it.
2. This class was very informative. It helped to walk through the steps one at at time.
3. The instructor moved at a very manageable, easy-to-follow pace. Not only was our instructor always available for additional help but encouraged questions throughout the lecture. Overall a 10/10.
4. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
5. This is a great way to take a computer course. I found it more effective than classroom instruction.
6. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
7. The class moved a good pace and the instructor kept us all invlovled
8. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
9. I had no prior knowledge about SEO and this class was the perfect way to introduce myself and give me a basic understanding of it. I feel confident that it's exactly what I need to help my company get started with SEO.
10. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
11. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
12. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
13. This is a nice way to train!
14. Webucator is certainly a professional development service provider that provides a strong return on investment for both your time and money!
15. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
16. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
17. Brian made the course enjoyable and not overwhelming. I learned a lot and already have the ability to apply the course material to my day to day work. Thank you Brian for a great class and hope to work with you again soon.
18. Learning Oracle was made simple
19. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
20. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
21. The online class was a valuable use of time and money. The concepts taught in class can easily be applied to real world problems in order to achieve solutions.
22. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
23. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
24. David is super knowledgable, friendly and positive!
25. "Course was quite educational with a lot of detailed information about SSRS application.
26. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
27. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
28. Great class for someone who is new to MS Project 2013 and needs to get the basic understanding. Instructor was knowledgeable and always answered all the questions asked in class. Definitely would recommend this to someone who is new to MS Project 2013 or hasn't been using it for long.
29. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
30. The place to take future courses.
31. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
32. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
33. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
34. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
35. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
36. Tracey is Excellent!!!, she is very open to questions and has a great way of explaining them. Great opportunity I had here today and I learned a lot. Thank you!!!
37. The ease of learning through this method makes the possibilties of receiving professional education that much more possible, especially when travel costs are such a factor.
38. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
39. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
40. My instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgeable and obviously had used the program. She had real world experience and it showed.
41. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers online training
42. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
43. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
44. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
45. Janie did a great job delivering the course materials in a way that made the information relatable and easy to understand.
46. The instructor was very patient, helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
47. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
48. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
49. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
50. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
51. This intro course to crystal reports was well put together. The pace was just right and Brian was willing to stop and answer questions during the lesson.
52. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
53. I loved the course! Tia, the VBA instructor was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. I am looking forward to taking the advanced VBA class in the future once I have practiced what I learned in this course.
54. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
55. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
56. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
57. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
58. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
59. The instructor was excellent. Very friendly, willing to help and very good at demonstrating the answers.
60. This is one of the most informative and well instructed classes that I have taken in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
61. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
62. Rick Stone is the best Robohelp instructor.
63. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
64. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
65. I was able to participate in the course pretty much at my own pace. The instructor was easy to understand and took her time to answer questions as they came up..
66. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
67. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
68. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
69. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
70. Take this course, it's awesome!
71. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
72. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
73. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
74. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
75. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
76. I probably have the most knowledgeable Excel Instructor. He seems to be a perfect fit.
77. Very well worth my time and money! I will recommend this to my coworkers!
79. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
80. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
81. Webucator allowed me to complete my training with a live instructor from home without the distraction of the office or a conference room!
82. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
83. Very informative!
84. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
85. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
86. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
87. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
88. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
89. Online training is great for companies with small training budgets, allows an entire team the ability to get some good hands-on training.
90. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
91. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
92. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks Melissa!
93. I hadn't done online training before and this was a great way to take a class. It provided a great start to learning HTML5.
94. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
95. Excellent course with good, relevant material
96. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
97. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
98. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
99. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
100. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
101. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
102. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
103. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
104. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
105. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
106. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
107. My instructor was fabulous!
108. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
109. Class is VERY informative and hands on
110. A solid and comprehensive overview of pl/sql for software developers who use pl/sql in their applications
111. This was my first time using Webucator's online training service. It won't be my last.
112. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
113. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
114. well worth the money
115. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
116. This was my second class and both were very good. I highly recommend them.
117. Excellent instructor.
118. A helpful environment where everyone is encouraged to remain at their own pace while getting rewarded for it.
119. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
120. Great class. Will teach you a lot of handy skills for the business world. It will make your day easier.
121. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
122. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
123. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
124. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
125. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
126. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
127. Highly recommend this training.
128. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
129. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
130. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
131. The instructor was terrific and if I have the opportunity, I will enroll in another class. I've already recommended Webucator to staff in my office.
132. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
133. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
134. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
135. This is a wonderful course. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in getting started with Captivate, it provided a great foundation for which to now build upon!
136. I'm glad I took this class and look forward to taking the next level in Excel.
137. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
138. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
139. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
140. Terry is very thorough in the subject matter and was able to explain exceptionally well how to use sql and sql expressions which were of particular interest to me.
141. Melissa was great at explaining not only how to do something but also what not to do. The easy mistakes we could get trapped into
142. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
143. Thank you Webucator for providing an easy to use and informative courses!
144. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
145. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
146. I've been stumbling around in VBA for two years without training, and this class filled in the gaps in my knowledge so I can understand the code I find/write.
148. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
149. Great class!
150. My instructor was fantastic. First of all, he has a great on-line presence and voice that kept my attention for 4 plus days. Secondly, his knowledge is vast, and I knew I was learning from an expert. He convinced me of the importance of what I was learning and also gave me the tools I needed to continue building upon these skills after the class. I feel more confident that I can learn and figure out what I need in this rapidly changing world of technology. I also appreciated the step by step lecture and lab information in the Webucator books. Very helpful for confidence building. Thank you.
151. I found this course helpful for tips and strategies to bring back to my team to help our department improve as well as incorporating these strategies into my own work flow.
152. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
153. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
154. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
155. Great online training.
156. Scott Antall is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
157. Fantastic class! Perfectly paced. Thank you.
158. great experience overall
159. Great class!!
160. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
161. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
162. Great experience, I am ready to program VBA!
163. Webucator and my Instructor tailor made training for me and my company. This was well worth the time.
164. Trainer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with us beginners! She allowed us to stop her and would teach us little shortcuts that were important to our daily projects!
165. The instructor was extremely well versed in the subject matter and made learning a fun and engaging experience.
166. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
167. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
168. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
169. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
170. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
171. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
172. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
173. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
174. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
175. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
176. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
177. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
178. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
179. I needed a leg up on PHP to support a new web site, and this class was an excellent overview. Recommended!
180. Great class!
181. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
182. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
183. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
184. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
185. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
186. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
187. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
188. This course was a very helpful brush up
189. The Excel Course online provided me with the guidance and resources necessary to advance my use of the software in my daily professional life.
190. "I promise this class will teach you more than you could learn in 6 months by yourself!"
191. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
192. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
193. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
194. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
195. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
196. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
197. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
198. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
199. I really liked the pace of the course.
200. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
201. "THE best training site out there today."
202. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
203. Best Class Ever!
204. FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR! EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!
205. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
206. The online instructor led course was very well organized. The instructor was knowledgeable, the exercises were clear, concise, and were very relevant to the concepts being covered. I was very impressed with the course. It gave a very good introduction to Objective C.
207. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
208. This was an excellent way to learn a program. The instructor was professional and personable and made not only the learning but the explanations for the mistakes made very easy to understand.
209. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
210. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
211. As a current Photoshop for video user, I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, and the Advanced CS5 webinar did just that for me. From minor short cuts to major technique advances, the production value of my projects grew leaps and bounds the very next day.
212. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
213. The Best web class I have ever taken
214. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
215. The class was very informative and helpful.
216. One of the most effective training I've attended. I was sceptical at first because of the on-line format. I was amazed at the results. I will attend more Webucator classes in the future! Thanks
217. Connie is a very effective teacher.
219. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
220. I feel that I could effectively administer an Oracle database with the knowledge and skills gained.
221. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
222. I can't believe how much I learned in such a short period of time. After the first day I was able to write my first report from my database with ease. This is truly one of the best classes I've taken.
223. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
224. Webucator is great! I've taken two SQL courses and both have helped me learn and grow.
225. Wow! Knowledgeable instructor with relevant and real world knowledge!! I feel above the power curve after that class!
226. Webeducator is a great way to learn how to use software. The hands on training is great.
227. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
228. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
229. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
230. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
231. Webucator is a great source to gain much needed knowledge and experience.
232. I am extremely pleased with the training provided by Webucator. The instructor was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. He knew the software he was teaching, which is not always the case with online courses! He also provided lots of tips and avenues for my further research. Thanks very much!
233. Knowledgeable, personable, and professional instructors make Webucator a great choice for technical training needs.
234. Really user friendly classes, and definitely interactive between instructor and students. Easy to ask any question.
235. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
236. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
237. I was really impressed with the training I received, and with the instructor. The online experience was amazingly smooth. I was able to follow along with the book during the class, and the labs were excellent. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
238. This class provided me with a great set of basics.
239. The instructor (Janine Sullivan) is very r knowledgeable of the course. Very accommodating as well. This was my 3rd course with her and I enjoyed everyone of them.
240. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
241. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
242. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
243. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
244. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
245. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
246. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
247. Very valuable.
248. Webucator was the first on line course I took. I will be taking more through Webucator. Easy to follow books, instructor was fantastic, customer service was excellent. Thank you!
249. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
250. I entered this class knowing a little, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
251. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
252. Thanks for another great class!
253. The instructor was well versed in the subject matter and made the learning process an enjoyable experience. In addition to being knowledgeable, the instructor was always considerate and flexible in how we tackled each day of instruction.
254. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
255. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
256. The instructor took the time to address student questions about their own programming projects/problems and incorporated real-world examples as well as ways to get programing support beyond class.
257. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
258. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
259. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
260. This is a fabulous company. From the customer support , to the technical support to the instruction - it was all a totally first class experience.
261. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
262. I've been teaching for 30+ years and Webucator is by far the best distance learning experience I have used for IT subjects!
263. Instructor was very personable and knowledgeable and answered every question. Great Job Stephen!
264. I really enjoyed this class. The intructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely take the advanced class for Crystal XI.
265. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
266. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
267. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
268. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
269. I loved the personality of Kate Cahill who made online instruction easy and stress free. I have learned more in one Webucator class than I had previously learned in my own thirst for knowledge in In Demand in a year. I will not hesitate to call on them or her again. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME!!!
270. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
271. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
272. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
273. I would highly recommend the Webucator on-line classes for individuals who currently work in IT as this is the most expedient method to get up to speed on a particular technology.
274. An impressive class environment to introduce or clarify SQL Queries . Having an Instructor Led program allows for a myriad of questions to be answered immediately, to clarify the documentation, and to provide examples real-time for us.
275. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
276. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
277. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
278. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what i needed. This by far was one of the best training courses i have had.
279. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
280. Great training class, focused on the one-on-one education with hands on training.
281. Great course!
282. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
283. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
284. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
285. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructors screen.
286. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
287. The Advanced SQL Queries class was just what I was looking for. It was very convenient to be able to take the class remotely and keep up with my 'day job' at the same time.
288. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
289. Great instructor! Easy to follow course documentation.
290. This class was a simple way to gain complex skills.
291. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
292. Excellent class, instructor was great.
293. Truly an exceptional learning experience
294. Technical training made simple.
295. Great Class! Will recommended to others
296. Relaxed pace along with interactive instruction following up with training material.
297. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
298. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
299. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
300. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
301. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
302. Trainer for FMS was remarkable, her techniques were top notch, by the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
303. Webucator's jQuery Fundamentals course goes far beyond just the fundamentals of jQuery. This is a great starting point for any IT pro looking to get up to speed on how to benefit from jQuery.
304. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
305. The course I took helped me understand my job better and gave me a feeling of confidence
306. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
307. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
308. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
309. Excellent course and instructor!
310. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
311. Got to have a one-on-one course with a great instructor. I was able to ask specific questions and be a part of the discussion. I highly recommend this course.
312. Great place to learn JSF in a virtual world!
313. Using Webucator felt more like hands on training and I actually absorbed more information than I would have in a classroom enviroment.
314. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
315. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
316. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
317. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
318. The Advanced GWT courseware and instructor were up to date with this modern framework that is rapidly changing.
319. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
320. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
321. For programming specific courses, I would say that this is better than in-class instructors. The feedback that can be given and received when screen sharing from other students is invaluable.
322. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
323. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
324. Excellent course. well laid out for our skill level and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable. We look forward to attending the next course in the series.
325. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
326. By far the best Web-based education system out there - fairly priced, easy to use and comes with an array of course selections
327. Even as a graphic designer of ten years, I still learned a few new tips and tricks about Photoshop.
328. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
329. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
330. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
331. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
332. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
333. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
334. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
335. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
336. I will definitely use webucator in the future for my technical training needs.
337. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
338. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
339. This was the most informative and comprehensive course that I have taken!
340. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
341. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
342. The class was a great introduction to Premiere. The instructor adapted the content to the student level, which was great.
343. David is a great instructor! He knows the material very well and teaches professionally and smoothly. Great job!
344. The instructor's pace, approach and material were engaging and challenging without being out of reach. I learned a lot.
345. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
346. Melissa was great about answering questions and providing examples.
347. Great and timely training; useful in the business world!
348. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
349. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
350. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
351. Mel is an excellent instructor and very well versed in the MS Word training. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants a better understanding of MS Word.
352. A very well paced class with high quality instructors.
353. Friendly instructor and helpful
354. Webucator is on par with my expectations for instruction being delivered to students that really want to learn, and have the expectation of learning! Thanks!
355. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
356. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
357. Great course led by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a comfort level with Crystal Reports that I did not believe was possible. Great job Brian!
358. Melissa Banks was an excellent instructor! Very helpful and knowledgeable about the material!
359. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
360. I thought the class was very informative and I learned a lot of great tips!
361. This course really opened the door to Excel for me.
362. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
363. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
364. Great class and ready to share with the rest of my coworkers what I learned.
365. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
366. very good online class. It provides you real-world examples and shows you how to solve it.
367. Superior Class!!! A must have for anyone that uses Excel!
368. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
369. User friendly and well structured.
370. Excellent training that's worth your time.
371. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
372. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
373. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
374. Amazing instructor. Very hands on. I highly recommend Webucator!
375. Well worth the time and cost!
376. This is a really good course to start your Oracle career.
377. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
378. The class was very informative and I will be able to apply what I've learned to the work that I do daily. I enjoyed learning more about DIV tags and I also enjoyed the fact that I can take the class from home.
379. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
380. Based on the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, I could recommend this course to my friends and co-workers.
381. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
382. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
383. This class was better than expected. . It was great to watch the instructor use Google Analytics, so I could follow along.
384. A+ Worth the time and money. Good instruction. Good instructor.
385. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
386. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
387. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
388. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
389. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
390. a very well run remote learning course
391. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor ! Thank you !
392. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
393. If you’re taking a course with Webucator and Connie is your instructor you will learn exactly what is being offered and more.
394. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
395. I took an online course and had a great experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, the course work was well organized and relevant. Great Job!
396. I was a little concerned about taking a class online, but the Instructor was great and provided valuable information. This class exceeded my expectations for an online training course.
397. online experience gave me the ability to focus on the training from my computer and did not have to fly somewhere for a week. The course covered enough materials to get me started with iOS development.
398. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
399. This was by far the best online training received.
400. Take the course it will help you be more productive!
401. Connie is an excellent teacher!
402. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
403. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
404. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
405. Great introduction to SQL
406. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
407. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
408. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
409. I went into this course without any Flash experience. I now have the knowledge and skills to put together Flash ads for our website and our television screens. I can't wait to learn more about what this program can do.
410. Cool class and lab.
411. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
412. The program is very in-depth, the instructor makes you feel at ease no matter where your skill level falls. She made the class very comfortable.
413. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
414. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
415. Great way to learn Microsoft Project. Thanks Tracy!
416. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
417. Very effective, thorough and from the convenience of your home or cube. I love it!
418. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
419. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
420. Webucator; a place where knowledge plus fun equals a very unique and successful learning experience. Enjoyed every minute of it!
421. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
422. I learned so much in just one week. I highly recommend Webucator.
423. Wow! The trainer provided an exceptional online VBA training experience that was very friendly and supportive. I could have never learned as much as I did from a manual in such a short amount of time. The examples were professional, practical, and stuck conceptually! Looking forward to another online course or 3 day bootcamp!
424. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
425. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
426. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
427. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
428. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
429. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
430. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
431. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
432. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
433. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
434. Good overview of VBA basics
435. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
436. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
437. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
438. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
439. I was very hesitant with this being an online class, but after 10 minutes I overcame my hesitations. I felt I would get more out of actually being in a classroom, library, etc, but I feel good after this one class and it proved me wrong. Now I don't think I'll mind online classes.
440. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
441. This provided me a remarkably affordable and effective alternative to in-person training.
442. Webucator provided informative training for beginners and always made sure I understood the product. Great investment!
443. This class was everything I hoped for. Learned a tremendous amount of graphics and slide show information.
444. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
445. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
446. I was a little apprehensive about taking a course online, but once we got into the course I found that the format and presentation was great!
447. Great customer service putting the student first and highly knowledgeable instructors. They even ran the class with one student which was amazingly helpful to me
448. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
449. Webucator's JSF 2.0 course is a great foundation course for learning and implementing this technology.
450. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
451. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
452. I've been wanting to take a CSS class for a while and I am glad I did with Webucator. Connie was really excellent.
453. Learning experience made easy.
454. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
455. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
456. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
457. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
458. The course and instructor were awesome
459. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
460. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
461. Instructor was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the application. It was a pleasure to learn.
462. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
463. Melissa was fantastic. took the time to answer all of our questions.
464. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
465. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
466. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
467. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
468. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
469. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
470. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
471. Kate Cahill is the best instructor!
472. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
473. I have taken several classes from Webucator and each time I have come away with increased knowledge and skills that I can put to use right away.
474. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
475. The class helped me to grow as an employee and is a valuable tool to tap into
476. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
477. Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable and patient with or questions.
478. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
479. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
480. The Class and instruction provided was handled with aplomb above reproach. - Bill Gower
481. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
482. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
483. The instructor was very knowledgeable in Python and presorted the material in a very fun way. The extra examples he provided was great, it went beyond what you would have found in any book.
484. Very adaptable to the needs and objectives of course participants and direct, personal interaction with instructor, even in an online setting.
485. Laurie is a great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
486. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
487. I feel like I now have a basic understanding of the program and am happy I took the course.
488. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
489. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
490. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
491. This is a great way to get the training you need
492. To-the-point and fast-paced course.
493. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
494. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
495. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
496. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
497. I would definitely recommend Webucator online training courses for today's busy people. They are very educational and the instructors are great!
498. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
499. I would highly recommend using Webucator to others for training; I am a highly satisfied customer.
500. This was my first Webucator class and I wasn't sure what to expect but the price was right and the course schedule fit my schedule. I'm really impressed and will be back for more!
1. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
2. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
3. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
4. very danamic class
5. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
6. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
7. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
8. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
9. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
10. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
11. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
12. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
13. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
14. "These courses are sweet."
15. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
16. Excellent training!
17. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
18. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
19. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
20. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
21. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
22. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
23. A+++ Training
24. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
25. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
26. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
27. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
28. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
29. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
30. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
31. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
32. Great instructors! Will train with them again!
33. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
34. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
35. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
36. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
37. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
38. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
39. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
40. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
41. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
42. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
43. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
45. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
46. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
47. Keep up the good work!
48. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
49. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
50. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
51. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
52. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
53. Well worth the time and money!
54. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
55. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
56. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
57. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
58. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
59. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
60. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
61. Excellent GWT Training.
62. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
63. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
64. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
65. Thanks Patricia
66. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
67. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
68. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
69. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
70. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
71. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
72. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
73. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
74. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
75. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
76. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
77. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
78. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
79. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
80. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
81. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
82. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
83. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
84. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
85. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
86. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
87. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
88. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
89. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
90. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
91. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
92. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
93. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
94. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
95. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
96. Making Microsoft office training better!
97. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
98. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
99. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
100. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
101. Great class!
102. Very Interactive Sessions.
103. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
104. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
105. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
106. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
107. Great class, very helpful!
108. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
109. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
110. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
111. Class and instructor exceeded my expectations! Ready to book another one!
112. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
113. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
114. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
115. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
116. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
117. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
118. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
119. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
120. Very good class.
121. Worth the money!
122. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
123. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
124. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
125. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
126. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
127. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
128. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
129. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
130. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
131. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
132. Great experience.
133. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
134. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
135. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
136. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
137. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
138. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
139. the class is very good
140. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
141. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
142. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
143. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
144. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
145. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
146. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
147. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
148. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
149. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
150. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
151. The course was organized and informative.
152. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
153. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
154. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
155. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
156. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
157. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
158. Great content, even greater instructor!
159. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
160. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
161. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
162. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
163. The instructor was very knowledgeable and flexible and the course was structured at a very nice pace
164. Outstanding Instructor!
165. The instructor is awesome.
166. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
167. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
168. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
169. If love to learn then come on in
170. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
171. Olen Sanders is the best.
172. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
173. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
174. This class is very useful.
175. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
176. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
177. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
179. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
180. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
181. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
182. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
183. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
184. Informative and great paced class.
185. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
186. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
187. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
188. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
189. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
190. This Class was absolutely amazing.
191. The instructor was excellent.
192. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
193. Great class! Great instructor!
194. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
195. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
196. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
197. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
198. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
199. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
200. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
201. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
202. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
203. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
204. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
205. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
206. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
207. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
208. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
209. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
210. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
211. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
212. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
213. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
214. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
215. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
216. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
217. Very good Instructor!!
218. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
219. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
220. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
221. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
222. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
223. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
224. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
225. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
226. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
227. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
228. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
229. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
230. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
231. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
232. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
233. Lisa is a pro, the best!
234. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
235. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
236. Loved the class and it was well paced.
237. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
238. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
239. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
240. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
241. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
242. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
243. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
244. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
245. This was a great introductory SQL course.
246. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
247. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
248. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
250. Great class, great instructor!
251. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
252. Great Stuff.
253. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
254. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
255. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
256. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
257. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
258. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
259. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
260. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
261. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
262. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
263. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
264. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
265. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
266. Karen was a terrific instructor
267. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
268. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
269. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
270. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
271. I learned a lot for a short class.
272. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
273. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
274. Well organized course with quality instructors.
275. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
276. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
277. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
278. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
279. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
280. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
281. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
282. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
283. Great deliver and training!
284. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
285. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
286. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
287. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
288. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
289. This class is superb....fundamental
290. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
291. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
293. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
294. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
295. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
296. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
298. Trained to Last!
299. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
300. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
301. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
302. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
303. Excellent course!
304. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
305. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
306. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
307. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
308. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
309. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
310. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
311. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
312. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
313. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
314. The best instructor ever!!
315. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
317. "A visceral lightbulb!"
318. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
319. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
320. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
321. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
322. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
323. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
324. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
325. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
326. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!