1. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
2. I am so glad that Webucator does not cancel courses just because there is only one participant! I feel confident to deliver and exceed expectations!! Instructor was awesome.
3. Excellent way of teaching!
4. Webucator is a great forum for learning a new tool. I found the instructors very knowledgeable and helpful.
5. I feel like I now have a basic understanding of the program. I am happy I took the course.
6. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
7. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and the course material was quite thorough. I highly recommend training with Webucator.
8. The course material was easy to follow, and the Instructor was excellent. She was easy to understand and went at a pace that I could follow. I really enjoyed the class.
9. I was very impressed with the introduction to InfoPath 2007 online class, and would definitely recommend it.
10. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
11. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
12. The instructor is very knowledgeable. I have 15 years of programming experience in other languages (not Cold Fusion) and you could tell that he knew the subject matter (Cold Fusion). He is a very patient instructor, willing to help with any problem we have with understanding the subject matter.
13. Efficient, effective, easy to understand and follow.
14. 10/10 would take courses again.
15. If you've ever seen a Web site with nifty animation and wondered how it's done, this course is a great first step to introducing you to a world where all that neat stuff can be within your reach.
16. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
17. The instructor provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
18. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by the instructor. It was a great experience!
19. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
20. Great classes.
21. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
22. Instructor was patient and answered all questions. Material was very clear.
23. Lisa is an excellent teacher for FrameMaker. She made the course material understandable and relevant.
24. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
25. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
26. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
27. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
28. The instructor was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didn't talk over our heads.
29. Really enjoyable class. I would take a class in this format again.
30. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence to work on your own database as well as move to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
31. The instructor thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, the instructor was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
32. The Introduction to Microsoft Excel class far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!
33. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn. Better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
34. The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way.
35. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is affordable and the instructors are great!
36. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
37. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have.
38. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
39. I entered this class knowing a little. I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
40. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
41. Best class I have ever taken online.
42. Effective and concise. Real world experience in the subject matter made for relevant examples that I will be able to apply in the office.
43. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person in the class.
44. I highly recommend the experience!
45. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
46. This is a great class for anyone who wants to get familiar with VBA and start using it at work.
47. This was my first time in an on-line class format. I received all the benefits of a "brick-and-mortar" classroom session but at 1/5th of the price!
48. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
49. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
50. Really enjoyed the Webucator system and how the class was delivered.
51. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
52. Great course!
53. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
54. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
55. Best Class Ever!
56. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
57. Great and timely training; useful in the business world!
58. It was very hands on and my instructor was great with our questions and concerns!! She would go out of her way to make sure I understood everything!
59. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
60. This course was definitely worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowledgeable and accommodating.
61. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
62. Cool class and lab.
63. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events.
64. The pace and quality of this class was fantastic. It really kept me engaged.
65. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.
66. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
67. Taking web classes through Webucator was easy. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and technologies.
68. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
69. Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve.
70. This intro course to Crystal Reports was well put together. The pace was just right and the instructor was willing to stop and answer questions during the lesson.
71. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
72. This is not what I expected for a web-based class. I loved that the class size was so small and that we were able to have as much interaction with the instructor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
73. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
74. I loved this online class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from Webucator.
75. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
76. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much.
77. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
78. Overall I couldn't recommend the business writing course more. With this course I've been able to find my voice and confidence when writing to any audience.
79. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
80. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
81. Have taken both the Intro and Advanced Microsoft Access 2010 classes from Webucator and I have learned so much.
82. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
83. I would not hesitate to take another class through Webucator.
84. Excellent class. With the instructor's constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are in an online training environment. It felt like a classroom to me.
85. The instructor was very thorough and knowledgeable. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
86. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
87. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot in a short period of time. I'm looking forward to applying the knowledge that I have gained to our environment.
88. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
89. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. The instructor was fantastic and I definitely would use Webucator and for any future training!
90. Excellent course and material.
91. Great Class!!!!
92. Absolutely Wonderful! Easy, fun, informative. I will surely take more classes.
93. This class is a great overview of all SharePoint can do to facilitate the collaboration needs of your company.
94. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
95. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
96. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over-nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
97. This won my confidence in on-line (interactive) training. The instructor was knowledgeable and very engaging. I will be back with others.
98. Best experience.
99. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructor's screen.
100. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back.
101. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
102. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
103. The writing class is great. I like the pace and the interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
104. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
105. This class was great. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
106. The instructor was very methodical and patient in teaching our course. I would highly recommend over a self-paced class.
107. Fantastic results in a very quick time!
108. The format that Webucator uses enables me to learn at my own pace. I also gain knowledge of shortcuts and ways to make me more efficient at my job and maximize my time within the Microsoft programs. This in turn makes me more productive in my day to day jobs.
109. Thanks to Webucator I obtained a lot of knowledge on how to install and configure Project Server that will help me in the coming months. This course has made me feel more confident in my new role as an Administrator.
110. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
111. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
112. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further. The instructor is terrific!
113. I always enjoy taking technical training courses with Webucator. I've always been very satisfied with the results. The instructors have solid knowledge of what they're teaching and they have high degree of professionalism that they always show to their students.
114. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
115. The InDesign beginner class was very thorough. The instructor was excellent and answered every question. I definitely benefited greatly from this experience. Thank you Webucator!
116. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
117. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
118. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
119. Excellent virtual class supported by enthused instructor and relevant lab sessions.
120. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch. However, within 15 minutes of beginning the course, I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
121. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
122. I would recommend the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, to my friends and co-workers.
123. Friendly and helpful instructor.
124. Really enjoyed the class... from the comfort of my office. The instructor was confident and knowledgeable. Would recommend Webucator to anyone.
125. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest it to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
126. The quality is great, the cost is affordable and the classes are convenient to take.
127. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
128. Good class delivery and the instructor was very accommodating, providing a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
129. Great course with an awesome instructor!!!
130. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
131. You couldn't ask for a better online class for SharePoint End User Training. I highly recommend Webucator and will definitely use them again.
132. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
133. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-led class.
134. I learned so much more in this short course than I expected. I will definitely be returning to Webucator for my future computer learning!
135. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
136. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communicating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process.
137. My instructor really took the time to make sure everyone understood what they needed in order to be successful.
138. Our instructor was so lively and kept the course moving perfectly. Overall great course.
139. I really enjoyed this class. Well worth the money and time.
140. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers online training.
141. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
142. I found Webucator to be a great resource for training and look forward to future courses.
143. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
144. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
145. The instructor is very knowledgeable and kept the class moving at a steady pace. He provided great reference materials as well, which I love!
146. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
147. Phenomenal instructor - I would recommend him to my colleagues.
148. I have taken a few online programming classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the material after the class.
149. The VBA course was beyond my expectations.
150. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
151. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
152. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
153. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course. Thank you!!
154. The class helped me to grow as an employee.
155. This class has provided a new set of skills that will help me to be more successful in the workplace as well as more creative in my personal time. The class itself was very accessible and the lessons were easy to follow.
156. I took an online course and had a great experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, the course work was well organized and relevant. Great Job!
157. I've taken online courses elsewhere and this experience ranks the best so far. Awesome instructor.
158. The instructor is very knowledgeable. I would definitely take any class with this instructor.
159. The class was excellent.
160. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
161. This was my first time using Webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
162. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
163. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
164. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
165. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
166. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
167. I highly recommend this course to anyone needing an intro level SQL course to SQL; the hands-on exercises are perfect for the introductory level.
168. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
169. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
170. My HTML class was informative and very helpful, my materials arrived promptly, and my instructors were top of the line.
171. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
172. Webucator provided an excellent in-depth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
173. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
174. The instructor was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
175. I highly recommend Webucator. The online classroom is just-in-time, professional training to meet your needs. Webucator delivered! I had a great time!
176. Excellent educational tool.
177. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
178. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
179. Excellent course with good, relevant materials.
180. This class provided me with a great set of basics.
181. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
182. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
183. Great intro to C++ basics.
184. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
185. Excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
186. This course was a great overview!
187. This is a Great Course. The instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
188. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
189. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
190. Very good online class. It provides you real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
191. It was a great course. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
192. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much. Well done.
193. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I enjoyed the class.
194. I didn't expect much of this class or the method, but it exceeded my expectations and I'm completely satisfied!
195. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
196. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
197. First rate! Loved that I could just log into class - the instructor is right there, no traveling, no commuting. It was a great course!
198. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
199. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
200. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant. I strongly recommend them!
201. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
202. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
203. The instructor was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
204. Taking an online class from Webucator worked very well. Everyone was helpful and professional. The teacher and class material were excellent. It was as good as taking the class in person.
205. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
206. Instructor was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
207. Boom!!!! Instructor was awesome.
208. Great training experience!! Instructor ROCKS!!!
209. Much easier than traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
210. The class followed the pace of the students' knowledge level and was very relaxed.
211. Great instructor! Easy to follow course documentation.
212. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
213. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
214. By far the best Web-based education system out there - fairly priced, easy to use and comes with an array of course selections.
215. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
216. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
217. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
218. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
219. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint!
220. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
221. Very knowledgeable and enthusiastic instructor. Good material.
223. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
224. Great class. I'm ready to share what I learned with the rest of my co-workers.
225. Webucator takes learning to the next level. I really enjoyed the instructor.
226. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal Reports.
227. This course is a great introduction to Microsoft Access and will give you the tools to start creating your own database! A great instructor with plenty of energy and knowledge!
228. The instructor was knowledgeable and high-energy. I will take her classes again in the future!
229. This was the best instructor led online class that I have taken.
230. Webucator and my instructor tailor made training for me and my company. This was well worth the time.
231. Great training class, focused on one-on-one education with hands on training.
232. Outstanding customer service and training from start to finish! I would recommend Webucator to anyone!
233. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor! Thank you!
234. I got what I was expecting and more. The instructor went out of his way to answer my questions and make sure I left satisfied.
235. Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs.
236. Webucator: online courses made fun and easy!
237. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
238. Good information. The instructor was knowledgeable and could provide real-life examples.
239. Instructor was wonderful. I learned some very important things I had missed on my own, and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
240. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
241. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
242. A must take course!
243. Very useful and helpful training.
244. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
245. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
246. Very effective, thorough and from the convenience of your home or cube. I love it!
247. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
248. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
249. The instructor was excellent and provided a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
250. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
251. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
252. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
253. Webucator is Great. I felt as if I was in class learning hands on with the instructor! I highly recommend them!
254. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
255. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
256. Best experience!
257. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
258. The instructor was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
259. You will learn the basics and feel comfortable using SQL by the end of the course.
260. Loved Webucator's online course. Very informative and GREAT teacher!
262. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new SharePoint challenges.
263. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
264. I really enjoyed taking the Intermediate Java Programming course. Couldn't ask for better support. The instructor was fantastic. Two thumbs all the way up for the whole experience!
265. Good Class, very informative.
266. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the basic instruction itself.
267. Excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my office mates. Thanks very much, Webucator. You're the best!
268. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
269. The instructor was an excellent. I thought he was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
270. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft training needs.
271. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
272. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
273. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
274. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
275. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. Answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
276. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
277. Affordable and easy.
278. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
279. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
280. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definitely use them again!
281. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
282. I liked that the class was interactive and the instructor involved the participants. This made the class "hands-on" and more interesting.
283. Excellent course with a very knowledgeable instructor. I plan on taking more courses from Webucator.
284. Knowledgeable, personable, and professional instructors make Webucator a great choice for technical training needs.
285. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
286. Very good class. I learned new extended features available in MySQL.
287. Very adaptable to the needs and objectives of course participants and direct, personal interaction with instructor, even in an online setting.
288. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
289. This was the perfect class for anyone interested in getting to know the software, the interface and its basic capabilities. The class was well structured, moved at just the right pace and the instructor was very knowledgeable about the product.
290. This is by far the best Adobe class I have EVER taken -- and I have taken several -- Thank you!
291. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
292. This class was better than expected. It was great to watch the instructor use Google Analytics, so I could follow along.
293. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
294. This class was both interesting and informative. The instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and managed to keep the material fresh. I would recommend this class to others interested in learning this program. Thanks!
295. Webucator brought a highly experienced instructor to the table, and it showed! The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough, and took the time to explain above-and-beyond what was required for this course!
296. Excellent course. Well laid out for our skill level and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable. We look forward to attending the next course in the series.
297. I was very pleased. This was Interactive and really easy to follow.
298. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
299. This is a nice way to train!
300. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
301. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his way to answer our questions.
302. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
303. I would definitely recommend Webucator courses.
304. Excellent quality of instructors and the training exceeded my expectations.
305. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
306. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
307. The class was very helpful in learning the basics of Microsoft Project 2010. I will now be able to start a Project, add tasks, add resources and update and edit the information for the projects I am responsible for.
308. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
309. I've learned a lot taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
310. Best course ever!!! Time flew by with helpful information. Fun interaction and my instructor was super awesome!! Thanks to this course, I can now hold my own in the office I work in.
311. Great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
312. I would recommend this course for any company.
313. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
314. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
315. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
316. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
317. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML.
318. I loved the class!!! The instructor had a wealth of knowledge. I felt like we were in the same room together. She could be my trainer anytime.
319. Great high quality training from very knowledgeable instructors all without having to travel to a classroom. I like that!
320. This course was very helpful.
321. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
322. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
323. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
324. Being from the UK I was worried about pacing and translation. However, the tutor was excellent and I really took a lot away from it!
325. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how our company could use it effectively.
326. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
327. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
328. I have taken a few online programming classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the material after the class.
329. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent.
330. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
331. Great course led by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a comfort level with Crystal Reports that I did not believe was possible. Great job!
332. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
333. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
334. The instructor was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
335. As someone who uses PowerPoint but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilities in PowerPoint. The instructor was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
336. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
337. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
338. I found this course helpful for tips and strategies to bring back to my team to help our department improve, as well as incorporating these strategies into my own work flow.
339. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
340. This Intro to Excel class is exactly what I needed to be able to work with spreadsheets. The materials and instruction were excellent! The class just flew by!
341. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
342. Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs.
343. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
344. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
345. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience. I will be back for more!
346. Great job!
347. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
348. I would strongly recommend webucator, I was impressed with the experience.
349. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
350. An impressive class environment to introduce or clarify SQL Queries. Having an instructor-led program allows for a myriad of questions to be answered immediately, to clarify the documentation, and to provide examples real-time for us.
351. Absolutely the BEST web-based class that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
352. The course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
353. I'm more familiar now with InfoPath and what to do to access and change the forms and data as needed.
354. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
355. Webucator provides a great learning experience at the convenience of your computer. This course was very incisive and the class structure was intuitive.
356. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
357. My instructor was terrific and able to answer all of my questions.
358. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
359. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgeable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
360. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
361. The training was a good refresher course and a good introduction to the Business Writing training.
362. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
363. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. The instructor was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
364. The class lessons are very organized and clear. Activities in the book are easy to follow. The speed of the instructor's explanation is good. Overall it's a great class.
365. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. The instructor was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
366. Webucator's instructors go above and beyond to ensure that the course subject is taught in an effective manner. I feel like I've gotten way more out of the course than I anticipated!
367. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
368. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning tailor fit to my needs.
369. If you need to get up to speed on ColdFusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
370. My Webucator class was well done, informative and professional. Top notch material and Instructor. Worth every penny!
371. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
372. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
373. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
374. Trainer was remarkable. Her techniques were top notch. By the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
375. The class was great. I learned a lot and will more than likely go back to Webucator.
376. The instructor was excellent. I would recommend this course to others.
377. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training.
378. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price and very experienced facilitators. I will be coming back again.
379. The online class was a valuable use of time and money. The concepts taught in class can easily be applied to real world problems in order to achieve solutions.
380. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
381. I highly recommend Webucator training.
382. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
383. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however, this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
384. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
385. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
386. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
387. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
388. Great class! Instructor was very easy to follow!
389. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
390. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get me going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kind of on the wrong track.
391. Webucator is a great company!
392. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
393. If you are a lightweight with SQL, this course is an excellent place to start gaining some weight.
394. Most of the time, we were typing in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
395. The instructor took the time to address student questions about their own programming projects/problems and incorporated real-world examples as well as ways to get programming support beyond class.
396. This was my first online course at Webucator, and I would definitely take another as it was very informative. The instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
397. Really enjoy courses with Webucator. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I love how classes go on regardless of class size!
398. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and I feel I have learned a lot!
399. I am happy I took this course. The materials were easy to use and the instructor made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you.
400. Great online training.
401. The combination of professional-level training materials and a live instructor are invaluable in explaining some of these more advanced topics.
402. I am extremely pleased with the training provided by Webucator. The instructor was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. He knew the software he was teaching, which is not always the case with online courses! He also provided lots of tips and avenues for my further research. Thanks very much!
403. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
404. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
405. Great course for understanding the basics and getting you ready to stand on your own two feet with Access.
406. "Webucator" is the greatest educator on the web.
407. Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor.
408. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer.
409. I truly enjoyed the grammar class.
410. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she presented.
411. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
412. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
413. This was my first Webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
414. I liked that I could easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
415. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
416. Easy flowing!
417. Course was quite educational with a lot of detailed information about SSRS application.
418. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
419. Instructor brought a wealth of experience and hands-on knowledge to the course.
420. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
421. The class was a great introduction to Premiere. The instructor adapted the content to the student level, which was great.
422. Great Class! Will recommended to others
423. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
424. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Basecamp.
425. The technology performed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
426. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
427. The course material was thorough and well organized and delivered in easy to digest doses.
428. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
429. Instructor provided both content and an approach that addressed our technical and business audience. We all gained new insights into the tools and how to used Business Objects at our company.
430. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
431. Great class, superb instructor.
432. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
433. Instructor knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions was outstanding. Would definitely come here again for my training needs.
434. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
435. This class was very informative, and has helped fill in the gaps that I have had about ASP. I cannot wait to take another class. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the topic and offered helpful suggestions that may not have been in the book.
436. This course exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend taking a course from Webucator!
437. Training with Weucator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
438. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
439. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
440. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
441. This training exceeded my expectations in every way and I am anxious to register for the advanced class.
442. The instructor was terrific and if I have the opportunity, I will enroll in another class. I've already recommended Webucator to staff in my office.
443. It was very helpful that my instructor spent 1 on 1 time with me on developing techniques that I can personally use to better my job.
444. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
445. Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative.
446. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
447. Instructor was amazing.
448. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
449. Great way to learn. I gained a lot.
450. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
451. These web courses are a nice and effective approach to business training.
452. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
453. Things went smoothly and the instructor was helpful.
454. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
455. At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful.
456. Great class. I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
457. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money. Best of all, I did not have to leave home.
458. The class helped in learning to apply Excel 2013 to everyday tasks related to my job.
459. Kudos! The instructor was excellent and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
460. Learning Oracle was made simple.
461. The instructor really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
462. Instructor was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
463. Explained the material in detail when required.
464. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
465. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
466. I highly recommend Webucator courses. The instructor was very knowledgeable. She provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material.
467. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
468. The trainer is an extremely competent and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
469. The training is geared towards all learners: visual, hands on, auditory. The pace was perfect, and I am ready to use Project. The instructor was excellent and so was the class size. Perfect!
471. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
472. The course has given me the exposure I was looking for to move confidently forward as an iOS developer.
473. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a classroom environment. I can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a believer out of me to stay with this medium for training! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
474. I've taken several Webucator classes and have never been disappointed. I love the convenience and the quality of the instructors and materials.
475. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a good overview of the language.
476. Provides practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL.
477. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
478. I highly recommend using Webucator for training; I am a highly satisfied customer.
479. This class will teach you enough of the basics to really prepare you to learn advanced queries.
480. The business accounting training was very informative and the instructor was great.
481. Instructor is super knowledgeable, friendly and positive!
482. I would definitely recommend this Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. An enormous amount of information is explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
483. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
484. The class provided a solid overview of MySQL administration including my main areas of focus: configuration, backups, security, table and index maintenance, statistics, query cache and optimization.
485. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
486. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
487. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time.
488. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
489. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
490. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
491. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
492. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgeable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
493. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
494. I was a little concerned about taking a class online, but the instructor was great and provided valuable information. This class exceeded my expectations for an online training course.
495. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
496. Rockin' instructor!
497. How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!
498. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
499. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
500. The class was worth the time and money for sure. I feel like my upcoming projects are going to be a higher level than before due to this class.
1. The instructor is very personable and people friendly. She made the hard tasks very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project.
2. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
3. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
4. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
5. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
6. Great class! Great instructor!
7. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with different programs and technologies.
8. Great instructor!
9. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
10. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
11. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
12. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
13. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign.
14. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
15. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
16. If you want to learn and get certified, this is the place.
17. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
18. Very good class.
19. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
20. The instructor was excellent instructor. I got a lot out of the class that will definitely help me with Access for my job.
21. Great class with hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
22. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
23. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
24. Great class, very helpful!
25. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
26. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
27. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
28. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
29. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
31. I have had Excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
32. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and to tie it all together.
34. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
35. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
36. The instructor was excellent and was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational.
37. Great Stuff.
38. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
39. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but the instructor made it seem so easy.
40. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
41. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
42. The instructor was excellent! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
43. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
44. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
45. The instructor was fantastic and I had a great time while learning.
46. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
47. The instructor is very skilled and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
48. The instructor was great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
49. The instructor did a great job meeting our needs!
50. The instructor's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
52. Great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class easy.
53. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving the efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
54. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
55. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
56. The course was organized and informative.
57. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert.
58. Great experience.
59. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that will be helpful with my everyday job duties.
60. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, and accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
61. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference. This was easily the best course I've taken in years.
62. We covered many different areas of PowerPoint that I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
63. The class is very good.
64. This class is very useful.
65. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
66. The instructor was great. The pace of the class was perfect.
67. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
68. These courses are sweet.
69. This class was a great review and introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails, as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
70. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
71. It was literally the best Python course I have ever been to.
72. The instructor had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
73. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
74. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
75. Fantastic - Exceeded all expectations.
76. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
77. The instructor made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer all questions.
78. Excellent Training - Great Pace with a great instructor.
79. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
80. Outstanding Instructor!
81. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
82. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
83. Excellent Training. Easy to set up, and priced right!
84. I learned a lot for a short class.
85. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still being effective!
86. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! Instructor is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
87. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
88. This was a great introductory SQL course.
89. A+++ Training
90. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL - teaches you how to think like a DBA.
91. The instructors are very knowledgeable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
92. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
93. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
94. This class was absolutely amazing.
95. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
96. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fountain of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
97. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
98. The instructor was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and he was extremely knowledgeable!
99. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
100. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
101. Never knew Excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
102. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
103. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
104. The instructor was terrific.
105. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
106. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
107. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
108. The instructor was very knowledgeable and flexible and the course was structured at a very nice pace.
109. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
110. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
111. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
112. Excellent instructor!
113. Excellent class covers all concepts using GWT.
114. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
115. This was worth the time just for the tips and tricks.
116. Best on-line training class I have ever attended.
117. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly. I would recommend this class to any organization.
119. Great class, great instructor!
120. Trained to Last!
121. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
122. I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!
123. The instructor is awesome.
124. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
125. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
126. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well.
127. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
128. The instructor provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
129. Great class experience - really focused on teaching the fundamental basics.
130. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
131. Very knowledgeable instructor. Easy to work with and ask questions.
132. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
133. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
134. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
135. I would definitely recommend this class. Hands down.
136. The instructor knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
137. Our instructor was very knowledgeable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
138. I would definitely recommend this instructor for any of the .NET training courses.
139. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator - onsite and virtual classroom - and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
140. Excellent course!
141. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
142. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
143. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
144. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
145. Faaaaaantastic job! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
146. The instructor is knowledgeable and takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
147. Webucator and the instructor are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
148. The content was comprehensive and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient.
149. Instructor was great. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
150. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching.
151. Instructor is a pro, the best!
152. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
153. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
154. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
155. Webucator offered a well-planned, comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized it so it didn't feel like a typical training.
156. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
157. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
158. This was a very informative and worthwhile class. It was easy to understand, there were lots of examples and we were able to work hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
159. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
160. The instructor did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
161. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
162. Webucator's Introduction to SQL Training class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
163. The Webucator MVC course we took with Webucator was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
164. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
165. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
166. Very good Instructor!!
167. Making Microsoft Office training better!
168. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
169. It was a very good experience. Webucator and the instructor worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
170. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
171. Worth the money!
172. Loved the class and it was well paced.
173. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
174. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
175. Great class!
176. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would recommend this class and instructor to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
177. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
178. Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend Webucator to any company looking to improve their employees skills.
179. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
180. Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course.
181. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
182. The instructor proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
183. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
184. Instructor's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
185. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
186. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or need it.
187. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
188. The training was OUTSTANDING.
189. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
190. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
191. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
192. Good to see the big picture and have an instructor who can answer my questions.
193. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
194. You could easily tell that our instructor knew Google Analytics very well. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend her as a GA instructor!
195. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
196. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
197. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
198. An invaluable introduction for the working professional. Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
199. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
200. Great content, even greater instructor!
202. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
203. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
204. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
205. Instructor was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
206. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
207. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
208. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
209. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
210. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
211. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
212. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
213. Great instructor! Class was tailored to our needs as a company. We will invite Webucator back!
214. Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe.
215. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally including a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was taken to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
216. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
217. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
218. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs in putting our class together.
219. The instructor was very professional and knowledgeable. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
220. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other Microsoft products. He adjusted the schedule as we needed to cover materials.
221. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
222. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
223. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use Excel.
224. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
225. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didn't feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead was able to wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
226. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
227. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
228. Very dynamic class.
229. Instructor certainly knows how to use and, more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
230. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
232. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
233. Class and instructor exceeded my expectations! Ready to book another one!
234. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Webucator!
235. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
236. Excellent GWT Training.
237. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
238. The instructor did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention to.
239. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to Excel.
240. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
241. Keep up the good work!
242. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
243. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
244. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world.
245. Excellent training!
246. Instructor was very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
247. Great instructors! Will train with Webucator again!
248. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
249. From the first email until the last minute of class, Webucator makes taking continuing education classes easy.
250. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD.
251. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
252. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
253. Great delivery and training!
254. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
255. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
256. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
257. Well organized course with quality instructors.
258. The best class I've had in many, many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
259. The best instructor ever!!
260. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
261. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course outline, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change.
262. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
263. Instructor was the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
264. Great Courses, Great Instructors.
265. Excellent teacher.
266. This was a very thorough class. The instructor has a very exceptional knowledge base and ability to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
267. Well worth the time and money!
268. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
269. Was not expecting to learn much from this. However, the instructor provided tips and examples that we didn't know. I was so glad I took this class.
270. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor was excellent.
271. The instructor is excellent, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for Scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
272. The instructor was a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
273. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
274. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
275. Very Interactive Sessions.
276. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise, Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
277. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
278. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
279. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
280. The instructor was great. He covered the material well, provided assistance when users had issues and also answered hypothetical questions
281. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
282. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
283. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent.
284. The instructor proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
285. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
286. Great class to learn about Excel. It will increase productivity in your daily work.
287. Instructor is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient.
288. Webucator provided a casual, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
289. Excellent instructor. Thanks.
290. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
291. The instructor did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
292. Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field.
293. Well worth the time and effort. Go ahead and write the check already.
294. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
295. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
296. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
297. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
298. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered.
299. The instructor did a fantastic job.
300. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
301. Excellent teacher.
302. This class is superb.
303. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
304. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role.
305. The training was a perfect blend of being challenging and informative. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
306. If you have a new software you need to learn, Webucator provides hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand. Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
307. Informative and great paced class.
308. The instructor was excellent.
309. Perfect instructor for a complicated course.
310. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
311. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
312. Instructor was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.