- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
3. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
4. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
5. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
6. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
7. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
8. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
9. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
10. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
11. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
12. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
13. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
- Freida Brown, US Postal Service,
14. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
15. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
16. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
17. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
18. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
19. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
20. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
- Elizabeth Burgoyne, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
21. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
22. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
23. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
24. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
25. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
- TERRI BENNETT, DOC/NOAA,
26. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
- Wendy Uhlman, NYS Department of Financial Services,
27. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
28. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
- Dafina Fuqua, Samsung SIC,
29. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
30. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
- Buddy Giles, U.S. Postal Service,
31. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
32. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
33. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
34. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
- Camille Cepeda, Kaiser Permanente,
35. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
36. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
37. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
38. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
39. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
40. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
41. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
42. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
43. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
44. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
45. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
46. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
- Ralph Valverde, NOAA ,
47. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
48. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
49. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
50. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
51. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
- Tommy Evans, Discover Oklahoma-Oklahoma Tourism Recreation Department,
52. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
- Gillian Gibbs, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
53. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
54. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
55. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
56. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
57. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
58. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
59. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
60. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
61. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
62. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
63. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
64. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
65. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
66. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
67. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
68. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
69. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
70. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
71. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
72. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
73. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
74. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
75. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
76. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
77. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
78. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
79. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
80. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
81. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
82. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
83. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
84. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
85. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
86. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
87. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
88. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
90. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
91. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
92. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
93. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
94. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
95. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
96. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
97. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
- Jay Smith, The Ohio State University,
98. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
99. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
100. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
101. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
102. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
103. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
104. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
105. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
106. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
107. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
108. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
- Marc Churnin, Samsung Semi,
109. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
110. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
111. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
112. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
113. Great Stuff.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
114. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
115. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
116. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
117. Great instructors! Will train with them again!
- David Anders, New York Presbyterian Hospital,
118. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
119. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
120. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
121. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
122. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
123. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
124. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
125. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
126. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
127. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
128. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
129. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
130. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
- Lynette Miner, Plymouth Rock Energy,
131. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
132. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
133. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
135. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
136. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
137. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
140. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
141. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
142. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
143. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
- Greg Fleming, Everglades Direct,
144. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
145. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
146. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
147. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
148. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
149. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
150. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
151. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
152. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
153. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
154. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
155. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
156. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
157. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
158. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
159. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
160. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
161. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
162. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
163. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
- Lou Mangiaracina, Anchor an Oldcastle Company,
164. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
165. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
166. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
167. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
168. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
169. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
170. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
171. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
172. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
173. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
- Chris Hamilton, State of Alaska - Dept. of Natural Resources,
174. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
175. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
- Vikas Gupta, Samsung,
176. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
177. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
- Philbert John, XTO Energy,
178. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
179. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
180. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
181. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
182. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
183. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
184. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
185. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
186. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
187. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
188. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
- Anjelica Grant, Friendship Public Charter School,
189. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
190. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
191. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
192. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
193. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
194. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
- Nicholas Prota, Health Quest IT,
195. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
196. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
197. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
198. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
199. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
200. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
201. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
202. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
203. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
204. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
205. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
206. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
207. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
208. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
209. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
- Carla Carrell, Comcast,
210. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
- kim hennis, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
211. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
212. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
213. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
214. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
215. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
- Carol Ellwein, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck ND
216. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
217. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
218. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
219. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
- Geary Johnson, Samsung Semiconductor,
220. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
- Acy Butler Jr, NOAA ,
221. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
222. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
223. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
224. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
225. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
226. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
227. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
228. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
229. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
- Joshua Oleszcuk, Johns Hopkins,
230. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
231. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
232. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
233. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
234. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
235. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
236. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
- Tracy White, Bankrate.com,
237. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
238. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
- Lorraine Lawless, Health-Quest,
239. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
240. Olen Sanders is the best.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
241. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
242. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
243. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
244. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
245. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
- Andrew Motsinger, JEA,
246. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
247. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
248. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
249. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
250. Outstanding Instructor!
- Jared Poston, DSM,
251. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
252. Very good Instructor!!
- Alona Rabin, New York Presbyterian Hospital,
253. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
254. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
- Sheila Patterson, NYS Dept. of Financial Services,
255. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
256. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
257. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
258. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
259. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
260. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
261. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
262. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
263. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
264. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
265. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
266. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
- Kyle Luccio, Comcast,
267. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
268. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
269. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
270. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
271. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
272. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
- Leslie Bockemehl, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
273. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
274. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
275. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
277. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
278. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
279. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
- Janet Sharp, DOC/NOAA,
280. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
281. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
282. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
283. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
284. Karen was a terrific instructor
- Wayne Hill, Wayne Hill Consulting,
285. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
286. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
287. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
288. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
289. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
- John Vanderwielen, S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.,
290. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
291. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
292. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
- JESSENA BRISCOE, UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE,
293. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
294. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
295. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
296. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
297. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
298. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
299. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
300. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
301. Worth the money!
- Robin Cushing, U.S. Postal Service,
302. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
303. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
304. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
305. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
306. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
307. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
308. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
309. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
310. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
- Kelly Hayes, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
311. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
312. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
313. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
314. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
315. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
316. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
317. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
318. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
319. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
320. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
321. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
322. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
323. This class is very useful.
- Tracey Smith, NYS Department of Financial Services,
1. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
- Marc Bouchard, Belsinger Group, Baltimore MD
2. "Webucator" is the greatest educators of the web.
- Michael Witters, NYC Administration for Children's Services, NY NY
3. I feel that I could effectively administer an Oracle database with the knowledge and skills gained.
- Stoney Brooks, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro TN
4. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
- Julie Scheckel, PepsiCo, Inc., Murphy TX
5. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
6. The instructor was very knowledgeable in Python and presorted the material in a very fun way. The extra examples he provided was great, it went beyond what you would have found in any book.
- Martin Kleiman, 90 IOS, San Antonio TX
7. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
8. Training once again was great !! Webucator and Trainer did not let me down.
- Janet Kimson, Mississauga ON
9. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
10. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
11. The instructor was well versed in the subject matter and made the learning process an enjoyable experience. In addition to being knowledgeable, the instructor was always considerate and flexible in how we tackled each day of instruction.
- David Francoeur, AFSC, Lacombe AB
12. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
13. This is a fabulous company. From the customer support , to the technical support to the instruction - it was all a totally first class experience.
- Nancy Newenhof, Port of Seattle, Seattle WA
14. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
15. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
16. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
- Jennifer Milanesse, Florida Deptartment of Revenue, Tallahassee FL
17. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
18. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
19. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
20. The class helped me to grow as an employee and is a valuable tool to tap into
- Mitch Grant, Grand Circle Corporation, Boston MA
21. Online learning is effective, don't shy away from this type of presentation and educational experience!
- Sammy Listro, self, Crete IL
22. The instructor's guidance through the course made the potential of the software absolutely dazzling.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
23. Webucator is a great forum for learning a new tool. I found the instructors very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
24. "Webucator has exceeded my expectations for the Google Analytics Webinar. Thank you for going above and beyond!"
- Kristin Pemstein, Sacramento Utility Municiple District, Sacramento CA
25. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
- Kimberly Hernandez, Colorado Dept of Local Affairs, Denver CO
26. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
- Richard O'Reilly, United Technologies Corporation, Farmington CT
27. I needed a leg up on PHP to support a new web site, and this class was an excellent overview. Recommended!
- Robert Lynch, Al’s Formal Wear, Houston TX
28. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
29. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
30. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
31. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
32. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
33. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
34. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
- Kevin Miller, NASIC, WPAFB OH
35. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
- Roy Taylor, Arysta LifeScience North America, Jeannette PA
36. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
37. Teacher was wonderful and class informative!
- John Reimer, Alpha Source, Milwaukee WI
38. Mel was a rockin' instructor!
- Courtney Williams, Conn's, Beaumont TX
39. I would certainly recommend using Webucator for your training needs whether you work in a non-profit or for-profit environment.
- Ayanna Green, The Salvation Army, Dallas TX
40. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
- Travis Arthur, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
41. The class was a great introduction to Premiere. The instructor adapted the content to the student level, which was great.
- Arran Liddel, St Stephen's Community House, Toronto ON
42. Great high quality training from very knowledgeable instructors all without having to travel to a classroom. I like that!
- John Leahy, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
43. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
44. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
45. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
46. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
47. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
48. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
49. Effective, efficient, and easy to comprehend. This was a great investment!
- Karla Ingram, Management Services Network, Columbus GA
50. this class was great.
- Matthew Dunn, Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Chase City VA
51. Great place to learn JSF in a virtual world!
- Raj Shekhar, ADP, Roseland NJ
52. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
53. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
54. My instructor was fabulous!
- Debra Warady, SMUD, Sacramento CA
55. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
- Khaleelah Miles, Gray Line of Tennessee , Nashville TN
56. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
57. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
58. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
- Corrinne Curtis, WinnResidential, Lynn MA
59. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
60. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
61. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
62. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
63. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
64. The course I took helped me understand my job better and gave me a feeling of confidence
- John Mendes, The Canebrake, Wagoner OK
65. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
- Erica Bonomi, Travelers, Inc., hartford CT
66. David is an excellent teacher and gave a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
- Shannon Bryant, EnergySolutions, Inc., Omaha NE
67. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ
68. Melissa was an excellent instructor: very patient and very knowledgable. The course material was ideal - it was a comprehensive introduction to a complex subject.
- David Connor, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Winnipeg MB
69. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
70. I would definitely recommend this training to anyone interested in learning SQL.
- Derrick Crawford, Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia PA
71. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
- Stephen Hill, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
72. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
73. Very informative would recommend big time !
- John Allen, NorthCoast Health Care Mgmt Svcs, BEACHWOOD OH
74. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
- James Jackson, AGCO, Duluth GA
75. A great value with straight to the point education.
- Jimmy Frost, Infusionsoft, Gilbert AZ
76. "Course was quite educational with a lot of detailed information about SSRS application.
- Shefali Pravasi, Bonfils Blood Center, Denver CO
77. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
78. "A great course with equally great access - an online course is the way to go!"
- Bernard Schafer, GSA, Washington DC
79. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
80. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
- Laurie Kielty, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
81. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
- Tina Quinn, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Plano TX
82. The instructor is very knowledgeable about Hibernate. He has shown various alternatives of performing actions. He also gave us direction on how Hibernate is used in broader context of web development, i.e., what are the supplementary and complementary technologies available. I am very happy for attending the class.
- Seshidhar Potlapalli, Glen Allen VA
83. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
- Rayna Edwards, Teach For America, Atlanta GA
84. This Webucator class is the best web-based course I have ever taken.
- Dwight Dillon, ADP, Roseland NJ
85. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
86. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
87. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
88. Very practical, helpful course, delivered personally through the Internet.
- Kevin Grose, n/a, New York NY
89. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
- Jan Dean, Cyber Academy, Natchitoches LA
90. The training provided is great and very practical and interactive.
- Barry Payne, CUC,
91. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
- Amy Prior, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
92. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
93. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
- Haroon Ahmad, City & County of San Francisco, Hayward CA
94. The place to take future courses.
- Eid El-Debes, CGI, Richmond Hill ON
95. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
96. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
97. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
98. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
- Cheryl Flynn, SuperMedia, Dallas TX
99. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
- Susie Deardoff, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
100. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
101. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
102. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
- Cathy Rogers-Holmes, Hewlett Packard, Andover MA
103. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
104. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
105. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
- Kathryn McKelvey, National Church Residences,
106. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
107. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
108. This class was great. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Jessica Woodward, Boston Scientific Corporation, Marlborough MA
109. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a class room environment - can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a beliver out of me to stay with this medium for training ! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
- Tom West, Corizon Health, Brentwood TN
110. The class lessons are very organized and clear. Activities in the book are easy to follow. The speed of the instructor's explanation is good. Overall it's a great class.
- Irene Chou, County of Morris, Morristown NJ
111. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
112. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
113. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
- Martin Spriggs, WELS, Milwaukee WI
114. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
115. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
- Greg Scarfo, Aspect Software, Inc, Chelmsford MA
116. Roger is the best gosh darn instructor in the entire world. :)"This type of instruction fits into our busy IT world"
- Will Jones, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
117. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
118. I will use this service over and over again.
- D Lozano, Powell's Books, Portland OR
119. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
120. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
- John Longstaff, Indian Health Service, Rockville MD
121. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
- Gabriel Solis, Business Data Inc., Suwanee GA
122. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
- Lauren Henry, Booz Allen Hamilton, Annapolis Junction MD
123. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
- Rahul Verma, SAMI Corp, Powell OH
124. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
125. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
126. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
- Carol Youtz, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
127. Great course materials, real life labs, a very knowledgeable, helpful, patient instructor. I highly recommend Webucator!
- Ashlee Prince, KBA, Bellevue WA
128. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
- Kelly Trosper, USDA, fort collins CO
129. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
130. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
131. Laurie is a great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
- Meg Godfrey, Finelite, Inc., Union City CA
132. All in all, a very positive experience and I look forward to taking my next class soon!
- Barbara Press, self-employed trainer, west orange NJ
133. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
134. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
- Debra LaBelle, Delhaize America Hannaford, Scarborough ME
135. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
- Bill Powers, Bill Powers & Associates, LLC, Mendham NJ
136. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone getting started in Dreamweaver CS5."
- Leslie Moore, Mahaffey Fabric Structures, Memphis TN
137. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
138. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
139. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
140. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
- Liliana Torres, Local Wisdom, Inc., Princeton Junction NJ
142. Absolutely Wonderful! Easy, fun, informative. I will surely take more classes.
- Kelly Henry, Schlumberger, Houma LA
143. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
144. The quality of training I received was outstanding. The instructor, Tracy Berry, did an excellent job It is because of instructors like Tracy that I look to Webucator for software training first over other vendors.
- Anthony Tasillo, Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
145. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
- Bill Dannelly, HoneyBaked Foods, Inc., Holland OH
146. I was very impressed and pleased with my Webucator experience.
- Sheila Selden, Black River US #39, Londonderry VT
147. The course was very helpful, the technology was simple enough to use yet amazing and user friendly. The instructor was really good and very kind and friendly. I am considering other Webucator courses and would recommend Webucator to anyone. Webucator is definitely the best option of further educational class training for me.
- Raymond Johnson, n/a, Jacksonville FL
148. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
149. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
- Sandy Buechley, Patagonia, Inc/Lost Arrow Corporation, Ventura CA
150. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
151. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
- Melissa Montanez, Angel Bracelets, Austin TX
152. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
153. Excellent quality of instructors and the training exceeded my expectations.
- Shane Ketterman, Rewire Digital, Bend OR
154. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
- Erin Schellenberg, Calm Air International LP, Winnipeg MB
155. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
- Elizabeth Sommerfield, Spectrum Training Brokers, Arlington VA
156. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by Nance. It was a great experience!
- Max Gries, Capella University, Minneapolis MN
157. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
158. Great refresher course for someone that has not used Excel in many years.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
159. Rick Stone is the best Robohelp instructor.
- John Savarese, NYC Administration for Children's Services, NY NY
160. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
161. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
162. Based on the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, I could recommend this course to my friends and co-workers.
- Kaitong Johnson, CWT, San Antonio TX
163. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
- April Dickson, IEHP, Redlands CA
164. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
165. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
166. The webucator is as good as a class room course. In fact it is easier than a class room to show your work to your instructor, to sit comfortably at your office or home. It is definitely less stressful.
- Krishna Maddi, Capstone Logistics, Norcross GA
167. absolutely worth its while....
- Balaji Ramamoorthy, UNHCR, GENEVA
168. Way to go! Easy to log on and easy way to learn!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Children's Hospital - SD, San Diego CA
169. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
- Jennifer Yelle, n/a, Arlington VA
170. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
171. This was exactly what I was looking for and was a thorough discussion of the Spring Framework. The instructor was excellent.
- Dale Sikkema, The First American Corporation, Knoxville TN
172. This class was very helpful. I learned a lot, and now I feel more confident in my writing.
- Nicholas Schuessler, Wells Fargo, Saint Paul MN
173. Brian made the course enjoyable and not overwhelming. I learned a lot and already have the ability to apply the course material to my day to day work. Thank you Brian for a great class and hope to work with you again soon.
- Kori Neill, Enform, Calgary AB
174. I will recomend this training to my co workers
- Roy Neumann, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF, Bremerton WA
175. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
176. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
- Hakim Hazaimeh, BAKERHUGHES, Suger Land TX
177. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
- Carmen Powell, emergint, Lawrenceville GA
178. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
- Karita Watters, Health Carousel LLC, Cincinnati OH
179. Webucator is AWESOME!
- Dave Kuehl, 20Jeans, Los Angeles CA
180. My instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgeable and obviously had used the program. She had real world experience and it showed.
- Connie Ballard, Westar Energy, Topeka KS
181. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
- Janine OSullivan, AGCO Corporation, Alpharetta GA
182. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
183. The instructor was very patient, helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
- James Grant, ACS/Xerox, Richmond VA
184. Super way of learning fast!!
- Anita Huisman, uts, oud turnhout
185. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
- Craig Howell, Vista Engineering, Richland WA
186. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
187. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
- Brad Morrison, n/a, Galisteo NM
188. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
189. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
190. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
191. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
192. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
193. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
194. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
195. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
- Beatrice Mickey, HB Mickey Education & Management, LLC, Wyndmoor PA
196. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
- Stephanie Falcone, HMC Companies, Jupiter FL
- Wanda Garcia, Howard Community College, Columbia MD
198. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
- Ann Huckaby, CMC Medical Transcription Service, LLC, Seaside OR
199. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
200. Connie did a fabulous job teaching the Introduction to Dreamweaver class. Patient, caring, fun, and all around a very good class. I would recommend it to anyone!
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Inc, Jenison MI
201. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
202. Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable and patient with or questions.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
203. Excellent class & great instructor!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
204. This was my second course with Webucator and I found the instructor and manuals to be thorough, clear and extremely helpful. Quality and excellence! Thank you!
- Yukiko Johnson, Northern Tier Oil Transport, Stanley ND
205. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
- daniela dimiceli, n/a, staten island NY
206. I loved the personality of Kate Cahill who made online instruction easy and stress free. I have learned more in one Webucator class than I had previously learned in my own thirst for knowledge in In Demand in a year. I will not hesitate to call on them or her again. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME!!!
- Kim Dry, Salamanca City Central School District, Salamanca NY
207. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
- Donald McCain, The Boeing Company , Hazewood MO
208. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
209. Very good class material and the instructor was very accommodating!
- Corey Taylor, L-3 Communications, Reisterstown MD
210. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
211. Excellent way of teaching!
- Katie Pedder, PMC, Germantown MD
212. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
- Angela Gaddy, Honeywell International, Lawrenceville GA
213. Great investment!
- Annie Stetz, SMART Technologies, Calgary AB
214. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
215. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
216. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
217. I'm glad I took this class and look forward to taking the next level in Excel.
- Tori Lester, Animas-Companies of JNJ,
218. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
219. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
220. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
- Jeremy Lawson, 4 Media, Deerfield Beach FL
221. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
222. The content of this online course was excellent. The pace and help from the instructor was spot on. Would definitely recommend this class to anyone who learns best from one on one training.
- Amy Cole, U of A Cooperative Extension Service, Little Rock AR
223. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
224. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
225. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
226. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
- Luya Rivera, Middletown Rancheria, Hidden Valley Lake CA
227. By far the best Web-based education system out there - fairly priced, easy to use and comes with an array of course selections
- Laura Oppenheimer, Torus, Jersey City NJ
228. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
- JOSE MONTOYA, Florida Power and Light, MIAMI FL
229. Great learning experience for me! Excellent instructor! I'm excited about applying this technology at my company!
- Casey Murrell, TTI Inc., Fort Worth TX
230. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
231. Think you know Excel... wrong! Recommend to all, even if you are only looking for refresher! Jump in and enjoy...
- Jennifer Fox, NOAA Fisheries Alaska Region, Juneau AK
232. The class was very informative and I will be able to apply what I've learned to the work that I do daily. I enjoyed learning more about DIV tags and I also enjoyed the fact that I can take the class from home.
- Cristin Davis, Insight, Tempe AZ
233. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
234. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
- Tammy Ellis, Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis IN
235. Being from the UK I was worried about pacing and translation however the tutor was excellent and I really took a lot away from it!
- Shaun Tead, Chartered Developments t/a Smart Trade Ltd, Exeter
236. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
237. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
238. Well organized and presented online class. Would recommend this class,
- Donna Wade, University of Oklahoma Law School, Norman OK
239. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
- Woody Dvorak, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
240. The Best web class I have ever taken
- Darren Sampson, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
241. I learned so much in such a short period of time. The course was presented logically and kept me engaged. I'll definitely come back for more courses!
- Mike Manning, Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Cortland NY
242. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
243. The instructor's demeanor was very approachable, and he was not afraid to take questions that might have been off-topic from the curriculum.
- Jim McCloskey, Southeastern Orthopedic Center, Savannah GA
244. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
245. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
246. Good Instructor and hands on training.
- Qamar Jafery, Novell, Inc., Provo UT
247. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
248. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
- Catherine Liberatore, Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento CA
249. I am extremely pleased with the training provided by Webucator. The instructor was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. He knew the software he was teaching, which is not always the case with online courses! He also provided lots of tips and avenues for my further research. Thanks very much!
- Debby Catton, Sun Life Financial, Waterloo ON
250. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
251. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
252. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
253. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
254. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
255. The format of the training and the trainer were great. I was able to ask questions and learned from other students as our trainer answered. He was full of resources that I was able to walk away with.
- Jackie Wilks, Staples,
256. Super class with one on one instruction. My instructor was polite, patient and a pleasure to work with.
- Art Mcleod, Contitech, Bowmanville ON
257. Webucator takes learning to the next level. I really enjoyed Terry and she provided other examples not found in the book.
- Marcellia Kemp, Econometrica Inc, Bethesda MD
258. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
259. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
260. Webucator went above and beyond my expectations for an online course. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Liana Hoffman, Sierra Lobo, Inc., Milan OH
261. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
- Brittany Harris, Holland Nameplate, North Kansas City MO
262. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
- Jenna Dorst, Boston Scientific, Arden Hills MN
263. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
264. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
265. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
- Arlene Carter, Nissan North America, Murfreesboro TN
266. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
267. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
268. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
269. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
- Marc Armstrong, AAXSYS Technology, San Diego CA
270. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
271. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
272. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
273. Connie is a very effective teacher.
- Donald Platzer, Gallagher Fluid Seals, Inc, King of Prussia PA
274. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
275. My HTML class was informative and very helpful, my materials arrived promptly, and my instructors were top of the line.
- Katrina Bakas, Transamerica, Denver CO
276. One of the best online courses I have ever taken. Interesting, fun and informational!
- Andee Gavin, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
277. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
- Joe Philippus, Aspect, Brentwood TN
278. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
- Ronnie Huffman, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB CO
279. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
- Sharon Logan, Henrico County Public Library, Richmond VA
280. The training provided by Webucator was fantastic. I used what I learned in class immediately following the first day of instruction. The guided hands-on instruction matched my learning style perfectly.
- Mark Scheitlin, DigitalGlobe, Longmont CO
281. The instructor was very knowledgeable and responded to each class member's interests and questions.
- Mary Alice McKeen, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
282. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
283. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
- Tabitha Poore, Benchmark Community Bank, Kenbridge VA
284. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
285. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
286. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
287. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
288. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
289. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
290. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
- David Sprague, US EPA, Washington DC
291. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
292. This course and the technology worked out great I'd be willing to do another online course with Webucator. A great big bang for the buck!!! Thanks Webucator
- John Frintz, BUNN-O-MATIC CORP, Springfield IL
293. Kathy has a wealth of knowledge in so many areas that she was able to tap into my needs before I knew them myself.
- Earlene Dowell, New Light Technologies, Washington DC
294. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
295. i feel confident now that i have taken this course on line. The books were amazing and so was my teacher
- Samantha Raahauge, Mike Raahauge Shooting Ent., Corona CA
296. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
- Daniel Scanlan, American Water, Voorhees NJ
297. I liked the indiviualized instruction from my teacher. I like that Lisa asked about my work and then tailored the class to the information that I needed.
- Veronica Hobson, Weatherford, Benbrook TX
298. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
299. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
- Roberto Esguerra, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Los Angeles CA
300. Great online training.
- Monica Smith, Frito Lay, Plano TX
301. This class provided me with a great set of basics.
- Jess Levy, San Francisco Museum of Modern Art, CA
302. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
- Julia Tutko, MIT, Cambridge MA
303. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I liked that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions that weren't even part of the curriculum.
- Lorrie Smith, USAA, San Antonio TX
- Michael Truong, The SPi Group, Toronto ON
305. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
306. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
- April Tapper, Piasecki Aircraft, Essington PA
307. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
308. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
- Jeannine Little, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
309. "I truly enjoyed the grammar class"
- Danielle Cohen, Valic, Tallahassee FL
310. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
311. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
- Aaron Kralovetz, Halliburton, Houston TX
312. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
313. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
- Paul Larson, Eaton Corp, Galesburg MI
314. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
315. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
316. The quality is great ,the cost is affordable and the classes are convienient to take.
- Rosalie Rocco, W.R Berkley Corporation, Greenwich CT
317. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
318. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
- Allison Johnson, Genworth Financial , Lynchburg VA
319. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
320. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
321. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
- Jose de Jesus Carranza Martinez, Celanese, Mexico City ME
322. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
323. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
- Jessica Short, City of San Jose, San Jose CA
324. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
325. The course material was well-written, with plenty of opportunities for practice. The instructor (Connie) was such fun!
- Keisha Rivers, Hypercube, LLC, Carrollton TX
326. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
- Mary Lynnes, Trustmark Companies, Lake Forest IL
327. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
328. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
- Marthanne Glenn, n/a, Silver Spring MD
329. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
330. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
- Coy Woolard, flanders filters, Washington NC
331. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
332. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
- Julie Kennedy, n/a, Carlsbad CA
333. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and feel I have learned a lot!
- Stephanie Gischel, Trident USA Health, Sparks MD
334. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
335. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
336. Webucator is Great. I felt as if I was in class learning hands on with the instructor! I highly recommend them!
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
337. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
- Jennifer Fox, SYSCO Corporation, Houston TX
338. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
339. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
340. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
341. I was hoping to learn about how php and mysql work together and that's exactly what I got.
- JON SEXE, MN MANAGEMENT & BUDGET, St Paul MN
342. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
- Shawn Bulloch, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta GA
343. Instructor was patient and answered all question. Material was very clear.
- Ingrid (Rosa) Medina, American Institute of CPAs, Durham NC
344. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
345. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
- Robert Tarantino, PMBC, LLC, Saddle Brook NJ
346. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
347. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
- Bryan Lawrence, Staples, Broomfield CO
348. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
- Steven Long, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
349. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
350. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
351. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
352. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
353. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
354. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
- Brooke Walthall, Direct Solutions International Inc., Dallas TX
355. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
- Jackie Fauls, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
356. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
- Keisha Rivers, HyperCube, Lancaster TX
358. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
359. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
360. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
361. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
- Gretchen Shubat, IHHP, Bartlett IL
362. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
363. The course material was thorough and well organized and delivered in easy to digest doses.
- Diane Suzuki, Convergence Graphics, Inc., Los Angeles CA
364. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
- Rick Lentz, ITT / IST, Annapolis Junction MD
365. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
366. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
367. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
- Rachel Nelson, FORENSIC STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, BIRMINGHAM AL
368. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
- Kathryn McKelvey, National Church Residences,
369. I feel like I now have a basic understanding of the program and am happy I took the course.
- Christine Chancy, Miami Country Day School, Miami FL
370. Overall, the class was excellent and the instructor did a great job. I will definitely, in the future, use Webucator for any other professional development that I may need.
- Jennifer Akowskey, Advanced Decision Vectors, LLC, Alexandria VA
371. The Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
372. The VBA instructor is very thorough, encourages participation in a fun way, and know the material inside and out!
- Heather Mayweather, Cleco,
373. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
374. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
375. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
376. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
- Kari Brown, HP, Grand Blanc MI
377. Great materials to walk away with and the instructor was extremely flexible and considerate of my time.
- Andrew Cocos, Brown Shoe Company, St. Louis MO
378. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
379. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
380. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
- Shountee Turner, UniStar Nuclear, Baltimore MD
381. I would not hesitate to take another course with webucator. Web based training with an instructor such as David was great!
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
382. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
383. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
- Mary Spooner, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
384. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
- George McKee, Bell Helicopter Textron, Inc., Arlington TX
385. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
386. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
387. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
388. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
389. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
390. Instructor knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions was outstanding. Would definitely come here again for my training needs.
- Clyde Bower, City of Charlotte, Charlotte NC
391. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
- Benny Xiong, sst, Sunnyvale CA
392. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
393. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
394. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
395. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
- Runjit Chandra, Security Industry Association, Vienna VA
396. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
- Julie Lundsted, city of columbia, columbia MO
397. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
398. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
399. The ease of learning through this method makes the possibilties of receiving professional education that much more possible, especially when travel costs are such a factor.
- Walea Kalama, USDC Hawaii, Honolulu HI
400. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
401. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
402. Instruction with Webucator has been the best training I have experienced in 25 years of IT courses. Thank you Webucator!!
- Mandy Skinner, Employment Development Department (State of California EDD), Sacramento CA
403. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
- Nick Piscopio, LifeScan, Inc., Wayne PA
404. I had no prior knowledge about SEO and this class was the perfect way to introduce myself and give me a basic understanding of it. I feel confident that it's exactly what I need to help my company get started with SEO.
- Frannie Coggeshall, Argyle Executive Forum, New York NY
405. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
406. How wonderfully customized the pace and topics of this class were.
- Gabriella Frisoli, Drew University, Madison NJ
407. Loved that fact that I could sit in a private room and ask my questions privately as if it was a one on one course. Loved that fact that all that I needed (books, headset & candy) were provided way in advance.
- Wendy Velasquez, Perth Amboy Board of Education, Perth Amboy NJ
408. Webucator is a great course to take. I learned a lot and the instructor was very informative.
- Alethea Reny, GenOn Energy, Inc., Houston TX
409. I thought it was very informative. And the instructor was awesome!!!
- Michael Jones, ABC 11/WTVD, Durham NC
410. This was an excellent way to learn a program. The instructor was professional and personable and made not only the learning but the explanations for the mistakes made very easy to understand.
- Ferne Hassan, AJC, Millburn NJ
411. MySQL admin training is hard to come by. I definitely recommend this course for anybody that needs to use MySQL in more that just a web app.
- George Auckland, City of Austin,
412. Lots of info! Our instructor clearly understood the concepts well.
- George Promenschenkel, Northwoods, Dublin OH
413. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
415. You couldn't ask for a better online class for SharePoint End User Training. I highly recommend Webucator and will definitely use it again.
- Erin Loza, Granite Construction, Watsonville CA
416. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
- Lisa Dombroski, Macromedia, Schenectady NY
417. Webucator instructors and tools do an amazing job of emulating a real class room experience, right from the comfort of your home (and pajamas).
- Mukhya Khalsa, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
418. There's no better way to get started with Adobe Illustrator.
- Nick Nokes, DTC Communications, Liberty TN
419. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.
- Dale Austin, State of Alaska, anchorage AK
420. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
421. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
422. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
423. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
424. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
- Nicole Simon, Candidate Resources, Inc., Grand Prairie TX
425. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
426. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
- Anthony Calhoun, PepsiCo, Inc., Hillside IL
427. One of the most effective training I've attended. I was sceptical at first because of the on-line format. I was amazed at the results. I will attend more Webucator classes in the future! Thanks
- Sebastien Dubois, Bell Mobility, Dorval QC
- Carol-Ann Manfria, Stryker Orthopeadics, Mahwah NJ
429. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
430. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
431. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
- Christopher Martinez, American Home Maintenance, Tucson AZ
432. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
433. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
434. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
435. Webucator was a great training program! I truly received one-on-one instruction and attention from the instructor! Would definitely take another course here again. Thank you!
- Michelle Brauner, The MITRE Corporation, Shiloh IL
436. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
- Allison Kirk, VitalChek, Springfield TN
437. I was a little hesitant at first because it is an online class, however the instructor did a very good job at explaining all the information in a comfortable and fluid manner that made sense to me.
- Reed Redline, n/a, Edmonds WA
438. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL
- Debbie Schwartz, Dish Network, Englewood CO
439. RoboHelp11 course by Rick Stone will be one of the best decisions you can make to learn more about the application. I look forward to taking more Webucator and his classes in the future.
- Claudine Uscola-Johnson, New York Life Insurance Company, Reno NV
440. This course provided a unique mix of in-depth explanation of basics, novelty, challenge, and interactivity.
- Assia Alexandrova, City of Fort Lauderdale, Fort Lauderdale FL
441. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
442. Very convenient, economical and well organized. I will take more courses in the future and recommend this site to others.
- Kathy Gordon, Lufkin Industries, Lufkin TX
443. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
444. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
- Steve Branson, California Dept of Health Care Services - ITSD, Sacramento CA
445. Webucator is great! I've taken two SQL courses and both have helped me learn and grow.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems Inc, Olathe KS
446. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
447. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
- Mindy Bom, Emdeon, Rapid City SD
448. I was skeptical about taking a class online but it was great to be able to be at work and training at the same time.
- Herb Jensen, Bond Specialists Holding Co, Hermitage TN
449. I was able to participate in the course pretty much at my own pace. The instructor was easy to understand and took her time to answer questions as they came up..
- Greg Hulbert, Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO
450. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
451. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
452. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
- Davina Hicks, Quark Inc., Denver CO
453. I would definitely use Webucator again.
- David Cook, Prudential Real Estate and Relocation Services, houston TX
454. I really enjoyed the beginner crystal reports class and felt like I learned a lot.
- Jamila Collins, Fremont Bank, Livermore CA
455. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
456. My Webucator Adobe Indesign class exceeded my expectations! It was excellent. Wonderful instruction, good pacing, and a great overview of the program's capabilities.
- Emily Carson, Southeastern Minnesota Synod, ELCA, Rochester MN
457. This class met all my expectations and I'm so glad I took it. Lisa did a great job and was very personable.
- Paula Harlow, Kenco Management Services,LLC, Chattanooga TN
458. The Webucator experience is tremendous...from customer service to the instruction to preparation for real-world experience.
- Doug Fischi, Manlius NY
459. Instructor was awesome and knowledgeable, and I feel like the coursework will help me in my current profession.
- Spencer Baumgartner, Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs CO
460. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
461. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
462. The materials were excellent and all of the remote setup went smoothly. The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. He matched the pace to my needs so the class was never stressful or boring.
- David McDaniel, Intuit (FL), Melbourne FL
463. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
464. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
465. Good Class, very informative.
- Vito Alfano, Discover Financial Services, Riverwoods IL
466. I was impressed with the instructors knowledge and was so glad that she took the time to answer my specific questions.
- Shana Webb, Wells Fargo, Charlotte NC
467. Mr. Sakowski's knowledge of the C++ language and course material was excellent. I will recommend this course to others.
- Daniel Sheets, General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, Marion VA
468. Well paced and informative.
- Stephen Boisvert, Datastream Content Solutions, College Park MD
469. The class moved a good pace and the instructor kept us all invlovled
- Jerry Beasler, Penford, Cedar Rapids IA
470. The class was very informative and helpful.
- John Froio, Community Legal Services and Counseling Center, Cambridge MA
471. Got to have a one-on-one course with a great instructor. I was able to ask specific questions and be a part of the discussion. I highly recommend this course.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
472. Great business model!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
473. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
474. Ace Fekay is a phenomenal instructor; I would recommend him to my colleagues.
- Shawn Ramsey, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC
475. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
476. Very complete and interactive.
- Ann Sweeney, Healthland, Minneapolis MN
477. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
- Debra Lillevold, DCMA Boeing Mesa, Mesa AZ
478. Great introduction into MySQL for DBA's who are considering moving to the platform.
- Chip Handley, City of Santa Cruz, Santa Cruz CA
479. I was very pleased. This was Interactive and really easy to follow.
- Natalie Ewton, IRMI, Dallas TX
480. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
- Latasha McGee, BankUnited, Miami Lakes FL
481. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
482. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
483. This course was well paced and constantly engaging. The hands on work during the modules gave me the nuts and bolts of the concepts being covered and the exercises were good opportunities to put the new skills to the test. Great Job.
- Marc Henderson, Coventry Health Care (MO), Burlington MA
484. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
485. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
- Theresa Holman, East Carolina University, Greenville NC
486. Instructor was amazing
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
487. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
488. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
- Debbie Brewer, LKLP CAC, Inc., Hazard KY
489. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
- Robert Stevens, SonyDADC, Terre Haute IN
490. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
- Amy Gilbert, University of Texas HSC, Houston TX
491. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
492. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
493. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
494. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
495. Excellent class, very instructive. Definitely will return for future needs.
- Joseph Fajardo, BULLET,
496. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
497. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
498. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
499. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
500. My new perferred way of getting trained.
- Chrys Heard, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Huntsville TX