- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
2. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
3. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
4. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
5. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
6. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
7. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
8. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
9. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
10. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
11. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
12. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
13. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
14. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
15. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
16. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
17. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
18. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
19. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
20. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
21. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
22. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
23. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
24. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
25. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
26. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
27. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
28. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
29. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
30. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
31. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
32. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
33. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
34. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
35. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
36. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
37. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
38. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
39. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
40. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
41. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
42. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
43. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
44. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
45. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
46. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
47. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
48. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
49. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
50. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
52. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
53. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
54. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
55. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
56. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
57. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
58. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
59. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
60. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
61. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
62. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
63. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
64. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
65. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
66. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
67. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
68. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
69. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
70. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
71. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
72. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
73. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
74. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
75. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
76. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
77. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
78. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
79. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
80. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
81. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
82. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
83. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
84. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
85. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
87. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
88. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
89. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
90. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
91. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
92. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
93. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
94. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
95. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
96. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
97. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
98. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
99. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
100. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
101. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
102. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
103. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
104. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
105. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
106. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
107. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
108. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
109. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
110. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
111. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
112. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
113. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
114. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
115. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
116. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
117. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
118. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
119. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
120. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
121. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
123. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
124. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
125. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
126. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
127. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
129. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
130. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
131. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
132. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
133. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
134. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
135. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
136. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
137. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
138. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
139. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
140. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
141. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
142. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
143. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
144. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
145. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
146. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
147. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
148. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
149. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
150. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
151. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
152. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
153. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
154. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
155. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
156. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
157. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
158. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
159. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
160. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
161. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
162. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
163. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
164. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
165. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
166. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
167. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
168. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
169. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
170. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
171. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
172. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
173. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
174. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
175. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
176. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
177. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
178. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
179. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
180. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
181. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
182. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
183. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
184. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
185. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
186. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
187. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
188. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
189. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
190. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
191. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
192. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
193. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
194. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
195. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
196. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
198. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
199. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
200. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
201. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
202. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
203. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
204. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
205. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
206. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
207. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
208. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
209. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
210. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
211. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
212. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
213. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
214. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
215. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
216. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
217. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
218. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
219. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
220. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
221. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
222. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
223. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
224. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
225. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
226. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
227. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
228. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
229. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
230. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
231. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
232. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
233. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
234. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
235. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
236. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
237. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
238. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
239. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
240. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
241. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
242. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
243. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
244. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
245. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
246. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
247. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
248. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
249. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
250. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
251. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
252. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
253. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
254. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
255. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
256. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
257. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
258. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
259. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
260. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
261. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
262. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
263. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
264. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
265. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
266. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
267. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
268. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
269. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
270. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
1. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, East Syracuse NY
2. My Webucator Adobe Indesign class exceeded my expectations! It was excellent. Wonderful instruction, good pacing, and a great overview of the program's capabilities.
- Emily Carson, Southeastern Minnesota Synod, ELCA, Rochester MN
3. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
4. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
5. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
- Kellie Fedele, DeVry Inc, Oakbrook Terrace IL
6. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
7. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
8. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
9. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
10. Best experience
- Chen Yang, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
11. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD
12. The class was over and beyond what I expected. I was wondering how an online class would keep my attention for 3 days but it surely did keep me locked in the entire time. Well worth it.
- Davina Hicks, Quark Inc., Denver CO
13. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
- Linda Hunter, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Austin TX
14. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
15. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
- Beatrice Mickey, HB Mickey Education & Management, LLC, Wyndmoor PA
16. Absolutely the BEST Webinar that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
- Keith Anderson, Senior Care Pharmacy of Texas, Plano TX
17. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
- Shontay Benson, Ferro, Vista CA
18. Well paced, good coverage, very complete.
- William Lieberman, Jacobs, Oakland CA
19. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
- Corrinne Curtis, WinnResidential, Lynn MA
20. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
21. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
22. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communitcating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process. Although I'm certainly not an expert in the software after 3 days, I learned a tremendous amount and enough to continue using what I learned to further my knowledge.
- Jennifer Salvador, Nevada Federal Credit Union, Las Vegas NV
23. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
24. I learned some new tips and tricks I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own
- Carmelita Bentley, The Boeing Company , Renton WA
25. Webucator provided me with the training I needed just as well as any brick-and-mortar class I've been to. My instructor was amazing, and I was able to stay in the comfort of my own home and I didn't have to deal with traffic!!
- Danelle Lipke, US Navy, Virginia Beach VA
26. Great training!
- Louise Garcia, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
27. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
- Megin Garrett, Hatch Mott MacDonald, Renton WA
28. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
29. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
- Steve Branson, California Dept of Health Care Services - ITSD, Sacramento CA
30. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
- Valarie Myers, National Oilwell Varco, Austin TX
31. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
32. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
- Nick Piscopio, LifeScan, Inc., Wayne PA
33. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
34. Fantastic virtual learning experience w/equally fantastic learned instructor. Will be back for additional classes ... thank you!
- Lisa Froude, State Farm Insurance, Hamburg NJ
35. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
36. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
37. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
38. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
39. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
- Teresa Underhill, Bartlesville Public Schools, Bartlesville OK
40. Webucator is a great course to take. I learned a lot and the instructor was very informative.
- Alethea Reny, GenOn Energy, Inc., Houston TX
41. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
42. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
43. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
- Jeff Fry, Clearwire, Bellevue, WA WA
- Keisha Rivers, HyperCube, Lancaster TX
45. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
46. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
- Cheryl Flynn, SuperMedia, Dallas TX
47. Absolutely Wonderful! Easy, fun, informative. I will surely take more classes.
- Kelly Henry, Schlumberger, Houma LA
48. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
- Tracy Davis, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora CO
49. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
50. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
- Tarun Reddy, NA, Vienna VA
51. Learning Oracle was made simple
- Mahmood Ahmed, Snap On Inc, Richfield OH
52. This provided me a remarkably affordable and effective alternative to in-person training.
- Mark Lee, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Tulsa OK
53. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
54. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
55. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
56. The class and instructor were very helpful.
- JT White, n/a, Lighthouse Point FL
57. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
58. I'm looking forward to getting back to work so I can start using some of this!
- Daniel Richardson, USAF AFPC Services Directorate - New Media Marketing (SVK-T), San Antonio TX
59. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
60. The pace and quality of this class was fantastic. It really kept me engaged.
- John Tkalcich, Blackboard, Phoenix AZ
61. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
62. Scott Antall is a very knowledgeable instructor. I have 15 years of programming experience in other languages (not Cold Fusion) and you could tell that he knew the subject matter (Cold Fusion). He is a very patient instructor, willing to help with any problem we have with understanding the subject matter.
- Edward Habal, US Army, Tripler Army Medical Center HI
63. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
64. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
- Sandy Buechley, Patagonia, Inc/Lost Arrow Corporation, Ventura CA
65. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
- Gabriel Solis, Business Data Inc., Suwanee GA
66. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
- Cliff Arceneaux, n/a, Jemison AL
67. Scott's XSLT 2 and XPath 2 class was excellent - I'd happily recommend the class to others.
- Patrick Quinlan, Citrix Systems, Lutz FL
68. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
- Colleen North, Delmonaco Specialty Foods, Morgan Hill CA
69. David is an excellent teacher and gave a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
- Shannon Bryant, EnergySolutions, Inc., Omaha NE
70. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
71. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
- Tim White, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
72. This was my second course with Webucator and I found the instructor and manuals to be thorough, clear and extremely helpful. Quality and excellence! Thank you!
- Yukiko Johnson, Northern Tier Oil Transport, Stanley ND
73. I thought it was very informative. And the instructor was awesome!!!
- Michael Jones, ABC 11/WTVD, Durham NC
74. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
75. I needed Adobe Flash training on short notice and was excited when I saw that the class would run with only one person enrolled. That meant I could get the training I needed immediately. Getting one-on-one instruction was a bonus!
- Alexandra Smith, Northwestern Michigan College, Bloomfield Hills MI
76. One of the best online courses I have ever taken. Interesting, fun and informational!
- Andee Gavin, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
77. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
- Ryan Crockett, Schoolcraft College, Livonia MI
78. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
79. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
80. Great classes.
- Crisalida Pedro, Wawanesa, Winnipeg MB
81. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
82. EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAM!!
- Ashok Chhetri, n/a, Minneapolis MN
83. The instructor was not only thorough but she was very receptive to my specific needs and willing to tailor her teaching to my specific goals.
- Sarah Willis, Express Scripts, St. Louis MO
84. I found this course helpful for tips and strategies to bring back to my team to help our department improve as well as incorporating these strategies into my own work flow.
- Tracy LeGault, Simpleview, Tucson AZ
85. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
86. The training was a good refresher course and a good introduction to the Business Writing training.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
87. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
- Wendy Hurd, Pepsico, Twinsburg OH
88. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
89. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
90. Excellent training and individual attention to students. I would recommend these classes to anyone.
- Donna Finley, Ply Gem Windows, Rocky Mount VA
91. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
92. Great course with an awesome instructor Connie!!!
- Michelle Biemer, Clean Harbors, Norwell MA
93. I got what I was expecting and more, the instructor went out of his way to answer my questions and make sure I left satisfied.
- Brandon Griesbaum, Duffey Petrosky, Farmington HIlls MI
94. I was very pleased with the upfront enrollment, support, and communication processes. All along the way, the Webucator team made sure that I had what I needed, when I needed it. Great follow through. I will definitely consider this method of online instructor-led training again.
- Susan Rodgers, AT&T, Atlanta GA
95. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
96. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
97. I loved Melissa's class!!! She was complete, understanding and a wealth of knowledge. I felt like we were in the same room together. She could be my trainer anytime.
- Lolita Thomas, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
98. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
99. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
100. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
- Rainie Hamel, Harvest Capital Company, Canby OR
101. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
- Lisa Dombroski, Macromedia, Schenectady NY
102. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
103. I liked the small class sessions, the personal attention, and the knowledge of the instructor. The pace of the class was great, the exercises were perfect.
- Tasmin McDonald, Laurel MD
104. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
105. "Great online interactive course."
- Sharon Mabry, IDEX Health and Science, Middleboro MA
106. Have taken both the Intro and Advance Microsoft Access 2010 class from Webucator and I have learned so much.
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
107. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
108. The Advanced Photoshop CS5 class was great. I learned tons of cool and handy tips and shortcuts and the content was great.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
109. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
- Mitch Brown, Cegedim Relationship Management, Duluth GA
110. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
111. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
- Tonya Zanotti, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
112. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
113. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
- Michelle Heller, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
114. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
115. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
116. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
117. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
118. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
119. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
- Shane Walker, self, Colorado Springs CO
120. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
121. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
122. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
123. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
124. The manuals and software to access the classroom were great. The online instruction was just awesome. The instructor was patient and thorough. Best 5 days I've ever invested.
- Teddy Ortega, Adarna Computers & Technology, Mission Hills CA
125. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
126. I knew some PowerPoint, but I needed a lot of "fill in the gap" type info, so this was perfect. I also liked that Steve included some of his own helpful "shortcuts" for the class to use.
- Julie Tuggle, Carolina Buyer's Agent, Charlotte NC
127. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
- Rick Lentz, ITT / IST, Annapolis Junction MD
128. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
129. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
130. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
131. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Tia is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
- Mouni Rezgui, Universal American, Houston TX
132. I thought the class was very informative and I learned a lot of great tips!
- Samantha Becker, WALKOWIAK ELECTRIC INC, MILWAUKEE WI
133. I would definitely take classes through Webucator in the future. It was an enjoyable and relevant learning experience.
- Stephanie Hawtof, n/a, New Windsor MD
134. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
- Shawn Bulloch, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta GA
135. Well paced and informative.
- Stephen Boisvert, Datastream Content Solutions, College Park MD
136. Great experience, I am ready to program VBA!
- Shane Mofford, Coloradod Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Denver CO
137. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
- Vincent Serpico, Flypaper Studio, Inc., Phoenix AZ
138. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
- Andrea Palermo, Domino North America, Gurnee IL
139. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
140. Webucator was the first on line course I took. I will be taking more through Webucator. Easy to follow books, instructor was fantastic, customer service was excellent. Thank you!
- Tammy Upshon, Dexter Construction, Bedford NS
141. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
- Young Kim, n/a, Fairfax Station VA
142. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
- Alisha Zachariah, Mr. Electric of Red Deer, Sylvan Lake AB
143. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
144. Great course. The instructor was great at taking the complex and making it understandable. I would recommend the course.
- Frank Sims, Lincoln Financial Group, Fort Wayne IN
145. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
146. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
147. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
148. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
- Daina Mirsch, Alaska Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., Anchorage AK
149. It was a wonderful experience and will help me save time.
- Tamra Pohl, Westbend Mutual, Grand Haven MI
150. An impressive class environment to introduce or clarify SQL Queries . Having an Instructor Led program allows for a myriad of questions to be answered immediately, to clarify the documentation, and to provide examples real-time for us.
- Dennis Tetreault, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
151. I have done an "at your own pace" and a live "on-line" course - both are excellent and I would highly recommend. Great instructors!
- Debbi Doris, n/a, Annandale NJ
152. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
153. Got to have a one-on-one course with a great instructor. I was able to ask specific questions and be a part of the discussion. I highly recommend this course.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
154. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
- Cindy Herring, IBA Molecular, Poquoson VA
155. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
- Jan Dean, Cyber Academy, Natchitoches LA
156. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
- Paul Gibbons, GateHouse Media, Randolp[h MA
157. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
158. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
- Jeffrey Wright, Thomson Reuters, Boston MA
159. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
160. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
161. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
162. My company has Reporting Services but not enough skilled staff to use it. My expectations were to learn the tool and I came out learning it.
- Jesse Swallow, Marina Medical Billing Service, Inc, Cerritos CA
163. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
164. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
165. The best short, intensive course, on or offline. Excellent instructor.
- Althea Thompson, Universal American, Houston TX
166. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
167. The instructor provided and extremely positive learning environment that was packed with helpful tips, well-explained instruction, and a really (unexpected) fun learning environment. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to really impress their company and to bring job-securing productivity skills to their company.
- Sunnie Thornton, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
168. The course material was easy to follow, and the Instructor was excellent. She was easy to understand and went at a pace that I could follow. I really enjoyed the class.
- Jackie Cote, ArcelorMittal Dofasco, Hamilton ON
169. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
170. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
171. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
- Martin Spriggs, WELS, Milwaukee WI
172. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
- Ashley Nelson, Alterman, Inc., San Antonio TX
173. "Now that I have learned how to use the right tools, Power Point will save me time and simplify my work."
- Renee Resch, Madison Scottsdale, Scottsdale AZ
174. This was the perfect class for anyone interested in getting to know the software, the interface and its basic capabilities. The class was well structured, moved at just the right pace and the instructor was very knowledgeable about the product.
- Melissa Mazzei, Diebold, Incorporated, North Canton OH
175. This course and the technology worked out great I'd be willing to do another online course with Webucator. A great big bang for the buck!!! Thanks Webucator
- John Frintz, BUNN-O-MATIC CORP, Springfield IL
176. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
177. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
- Amanda Quezada, Cadence Design Systems, San Jose CA
178. Connie did a fabulous job teaching the Introduction to Dreamweaver class. Patient, caring, fun, and all around a very good class. I would recommend it to anyone!
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Inc, Jenison MI
179. Webucator is great and the instructors, like my instructor, Janie Sullivan, really went beyond teaching and applied real like situations.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, Cleveland OH
180. Mel is an excellent instructor and very well versed in the MS Word training. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants a better understanding of MS Word.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
181. The class was excellent.
- Lucille Coates, DePelchin Children's Center, Houston TX
182. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
183. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
- April Dickson, IEHP, Redlands CA
184. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
185. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
186. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
187. RoboHelp11 course by Rick Stone will be one of the best decisions you can make to learn more about the application. I look forward to taking more Webucator and his classes in the future.
- Claudine Uscola-Johnson, New York Life Insurance Company, Reno NV
188. Great business model!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
189. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
190. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
191. David is an excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
192. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
- Jared Pope, ADT, Newnan GA
193. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
194. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
- Chris Galante, CDG, A Boeing Company, San Diego CA
195. This class had a lot of information. The teacher was great in pacing/helping me understand the tools for practical application. I would definitey recommend this class.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
196. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
197. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
198. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
- Valerie Wardas, Coventry/MHNet, Austin TX
199. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
200. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
201. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
202. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
- Carol Youtz, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
203. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
- Marthanne Glenn, n/a, Silver Spring MD
204. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
- Theresa Holman, East Carolina University, Greenville NC
205. this class was very helpful and informative!
- Scott Anderson, Aimm Technologies, Kenai AK
206. This class was great. I am walking away with a much better understanding of how to PROPERLY use this program.
- anthony gusilatar, Vertex Business Interiors / MOI, Inc., Baltimore MD
207. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
208. Excellent way of teaching!
- Katie Pedder, PMC, Germantown MD
209. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
210. Dell Payne is an excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my officemates. Thanks very much, Dell and Webucator. You're the best!
- Rey De Los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
211. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP
- Wendy Mackay, Astor & Sanders Corporation, Chattanooga TN
212. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
- Timothy Bell, Perry's Ice Cream, Akron NY
213. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
214. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
- Adriane Tafoya, Jozu LLC, Woodside CA
215. For programming specific courses, I would say that this is better than in-class instructors. The feedback that can be given and received when screen sharing from other students is invaluable.
- Mike Chan, Elections Canada, Ottawa ON
216. A very knowledge and a hands-on instructor.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
217. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
218. The Flex training I received over the course of 3 classes was authoritative, well organized, and effectively delivered. The subject matter coverage was comprehensive and the online delivery within the electronic classroom facilitated learning as well as being extremely convenient and cost effective.
- Charles Burke, C2Kinetics, LLC, North Chelmsford MA
219. The combination of professional-level training materials and a live instructor are invaluable in explaining some of these more advanced topics.
- Tom Eldredge, CUnet, LLC, Middleburg FL
220. This class was a simple way to gain complex skills.
- D Lozano, Powell's Books, Portland OR
221. There aren't many times when it comes to training that you leave the training, with the knowledge to confidently apply what you've learned...Webucator is one of the few companies that will get you there…!!!
- Jonathan Fantroy, Bell Helicopter, Hurst TX
222. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
223. Very informative!
- Greg Galluzzi, Covanta Energy, Morristown NJ
224. I highly recommend Webucator. The support before class was top-notch and I don't think I could have had a better instructor.
- Joan Morrissy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Willow Springs IL
225. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
226. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
227. This Intro to Excel is exactly what I needed to be able to work with spreadsheets. The materials and instruction was excellent! The class just flew by!
- Abby Abbott, IBA Molecular, Jacksonville FL
228. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
- Debra LaBelle, Delhaize America Hannaford, Scarborough ME
229. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
230. The program is very in-depth, the instructor makes you feel at ease no matter where your skill level falls. She made the class very comfortable.
- Cindy Seidler, GUY Engineering,
231. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
232. This Intermediate Crystal reports class exceeded my expectations. Overall, very well done.
- Russell Fail, Silverback Care Management, Arlington TX
233. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
- Jackie Fauls, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
234. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor ! Thank you !
- Rejane Guimaraes, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hercules CA
235. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
- Robert Tarantino, PMBC, LLC, Saddle Brook NJ
236. My Crystal Reports instructor was extremely knowledgeable and focused on showing us practical, efficient ways to use the application. I appreciate that everything that was covered, I can use in my job. The quality of the web class experience was excellent, with not one technical glitch. This was a very enjoyable way to learn.
- Kathryn Coe, City Utilities, Springfield MO
237. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
238. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
239. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
240. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
- Debra Lillevold, DCMA Boeing Mesa, Mesa AZ
241. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
242. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
243. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
- Rose Torres, Furniture Row, Denver CO
244. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
245. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
246. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
247. Training once again was great !! Webucator and Trainer did not let me down.
- Janet Kimson, Mississauga ON
248. I'm kicking myself for all the years that I was complacent to do my work the hard way. The information I learned in this class will increase my productivity in immeasureable ways.
- Dawn Newton, Symantec, Sterling VA
249. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
- Golda Maxwell, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bronx NY
250. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
- Nathalie Pante, Galena Park ISD , Humble TX
251. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
252. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, P.C., Chicago IL
253. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
254. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
255. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
- Terri Dumala, AFAM and Innealta Capital, Bee Cave TX
256. Wow! Knowledgeable instructor with relevant and real world knowledge!! I feel above the power curve after that class!
- Wendy James, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
257. The instructor was very knowledgeable and responded to each class member's interests and questions.
- Mary Alice McKeen, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
258. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
259. The training environment is intimate and relaxed, and the Webucator experience seems very complete, from the attentive prep work pre-class to course completion.
- Cody Wilson, Mississippi Valley Surgery Center, Davenport IA
260. Kathy has a wealth of knowledge in so many areas that she was able to tap into my needs before I knew them myself.
- Earlene Dowell, New Light Technologies, Washington DC
261. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
262. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
263. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
- Dorothea Graham-King, HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, JERSEY CITY NJ
264. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
- Michael Allevato, The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim CA
265. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I liked that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions that weren't even part of the curriculum.
- Lorrie Smith, USAA, San Antonio TX
266. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
267. Laurie was very knowledgeable and answered all of the questions with ease.
- Jettie Hathaway, Datapak Services, Howell MI
268. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
269. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
- Kathryn Huntsman, School of Excellence in Education, Fulton TX
270. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
- Chris Deigan, Cord Blood Registry, westwood NJ
271. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
- Shannon Bray, ADM Corporation, Middlesex NJ
272. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- Kate Schlagel, CaptionMax, Minneapolis MN
273. Friendly instructor and helpful
- Michele Cisneros, Riverside County Transportation Commission, Riverside CA
274. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
276. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
277. Great experience! Much easier to fit in my schedule when I don't have to leave the office.
- Keri Elliott, Infrastructure Corporation of America, Jacksonville FL
278. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
- Lisa Darrah, Autodesk, Inc., novi MI
279. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
- Luya Rivera, Middletown Rancheria, Hidden Valley Lake CA
280. Even as a graphic designer of ten years, I still learned a few new tips and tricks about Photoshop.
- Rachel Sparrow, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Seattle WA
281. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
282. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
- Nathan Boyce, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
283. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
284. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
- Angela Hauke, Global Endowment Management, Charlotte NC
285. Well worth the time and money.
- Wayne Turner, UTHouston Graduate School Of Biomedical Sciences, Houston TX
286. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
- Allison Kirk, VitalChek, Springfield TN
287. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
288. I would highly recommend Webucator for your learning needs. I am a visually impaired web professional and I found it to be an excellent way to effectively learn and interact. I will definitely use them again! Great work Webucator!
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
289. This webinar was a great tool for understanding Excel 2010. I am trying to get my boss to have more staff members take this class so we can all be on the same page, which will make sharing Excel spreadsheets a lot easier!
- Lisa Drymon, BioResource International, Inc, Morrisville NC
290. The InDesign beginner class was very thorough. The instructor was excellent and answered every question. I definitely benefited greatly from this experience. Thank you Kate and Webucator!
- Erin Starks, KL Engineering, Madison WI
291. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
292. Well worth the time and cost!
- Danielle Cuthbert, 3PV- Third Party Verification, Altamonte Springs FL
293. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
294. The instructor was dynamic and had a profound knowledge of the subject matter. She kept the class on target, but took the time to explain key concepts thorougly and thoughtfully.
- Kathleen Burns, Jenzabar, Inc., Boston MA
295. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer
- David Hinds, K2Share, LLC, College Station TX
296. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
297. The Goal Setting and Time Management course is packed with tidbits that made me reflect and realize what I need to change. The instructor's experience was very evident. Good application of modern technology and apps.
- James Bonson, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio TX
298. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
299. absolutely worth its while....
- Balaji Ramamoorthy, UNHCR, GENEVA
300. Mr. Sakowski's knowledge of the C++ language and course material was excellent. I will recommend this course to others.
- Daniel Sheets, General Dynamics Ordnance and Tactical Systems, Marion VA
301. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
302. It was well-paced, the instructor was very knowledgeable and allowed us to really explore the features we were learning about. Hands-on training is the best!
- Walter Humfeld, The Boeing Company, Long Beach CA
303. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
- James Jackson, AGCO, Duluth GA
304. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
- Ashley Dermitt, D & R Technical Solutions, Inc., Endicott NY
305. This class was awesome and Nance is a great teacher :))
- Mindy Tetherow, Investment Retrievers, Inc., El Dorado Hills CA
306. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
307. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
- Clementine Martin, SuperMedia, Irving TX
308. The instructor was very personable and patient with my slow progress. The course touched on every subject in the book and there were good lessons to reinforce what we learned.
- Tony Brakes, State of Alaska,Div of R&B, Juneau AK
309. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
- Cheryl Rossi, VertiQ Software LLC, Morgan Hill CA
310. This class has provided a new set of skills that will help me to be more successful in the workplace as well as more creative in my personal time. The class itself was very accessible and the lessons were easy to follow.
- Becky Sanford, New Ravenna, Exmore VA
311. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
312. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
313. It was a very relaxed and personal setting that taught everything I had hoped to learn.
- Bradley Foster, Freddie Mac, Arlington VA
314. The instructor was terrific and if I have the opportunity, I will enroll in another class. I've already recommended Webucator to staff in my office.
- Nancy Mitchell, n/a, Fort Worth TX
315. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
- Jake Rumanek, ASRT, Albuquerque NM
316. This was my second course, and Webucator is a solid 2-for-2, in my book! Great courses, great instructors, and I would recommend this company to anyone looking to enhance their technical skill set. Keep up the great work!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
317. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
318. Excellent learning tool
- Noira Vinas, n/a, Glendale AZ
319. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
320. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
- West Vaughan, Oxford Instruments, Austin TX
321. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
- Gerry Mendralla, PeteyDog Computers, Justice IL
322. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
- Aaron Shanahan, The Robbins Company, Kent WA
323. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
- Angela Gaddy, Honeywell International, Lawrenceville GA
324. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
325. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
- Debbie Kurzhals, Power Engineers, St. Louis MO
326. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
327. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
328. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
329. This is by far the best Adobe class I have EVER taken -- and I have taken several -- Thank you, Stephanie!
- Andrea Perry-Scardina, Siemens, Canton GA
330. The RoboHelp class will really set you on the course for successful construction of your Help system.
- Janet Davidson, Knovation, Inc., Cincinnati OH
331. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
332. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
- Barry Zeyger, Lockheed Martin, Mt Laurel NJ
333. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
334. Thanks for another great class!
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
335. I would definitely recommend Webucator
- Lindsey Turok, Customink, Mclean VA
336. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
337. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
338. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
- Elizabeth Sommerfield, Spectrum Training Brokers, Arlington VA
339. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
- Lisa Baker, Nasco, Marietta GA
340. Attending this session was a wonderful experience! The instructor was knowledgeable and provided an interactive learning environment. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate!
- Autumn Kirsch, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
341. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
342. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
- Douglas Deppert, The Boeing Company , Edwardsville IL
343. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
344. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
- Henry Johnson, definitive logic, Arlington VA
345. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
- Deanna Husband, frederick j hanna, Marietta GA
346. Brian was extremely thorough and courteous to all the participants. His knowledge of Crystal Reports is extensive benefitting us all.
- Bill Conklin, Hellermanntyton, Milwaukee WI
347. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
348. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
349. Webucator's instructors go above and beyond to ensure that the course subject is taught in an effective manner. I feel like I've gotten way more out of the course than I anticipated!
- Scott Tompkins, SpectrumASA, Houston TX
350. Very good class material and the instructor was very accommodating!
- Corey Taylor, L-3 Communications, Reisterstown MD
351. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
- Aaron Kralovetz, Halliburton, Houston TX
352. E-mail Etiquette is well worth the time spent! The instructor is very articulate and has a plethora of knowledge on grammar that helps in the understanding of how to compose a good e-mail!
- Cheryl Ann Cooke, Space & Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific,
353. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
354. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
355. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
- John Luciano, BASF, Russell OH
356. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. Melissa is a wonderful instructor who genuinely cares about her students understanding.
- Susan Davidson, Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound TX
357. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
358. Great Class! Will recommended to others
- Antonio Dowsey, US Army Forces Command, Fort Bragg NC
359. This has been the best Java Web resource I have ever seen. It goes into the roots of Web Development and progresses into more advanced topics using lessons learned.
- Alexander Morgovsky, Deloitte Consulting, Philadelphia PA
360. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
361. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
362. This course was a very helpful brush up
- Jennifer Spurling, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
363. Extremely helpful course. Nance Pilowa is a great instructor!
- Steve Dorsey, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Jacksonville FL
364. The trainer is an extremely competant and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Aaron Stoddard, Amron International, Vista CA
365. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
366. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
367. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego, Oswego NY
368. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
- Amy Gilbert, University of Texas HSC, Houston TX
369. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
370. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
- Elyse Castillo, Entertainment Cruises, Baltimore MD
371. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
- Beth Oren, St. James Healthcare, Butte MT
372. I was unsure about taking an online instructor-led training, but Steve has made the experience very rewarding.
- Shelia Hernandez, US Courts, Rapid City SD
373. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
374. I will recomend this training to my co workers
- Roy Neumann, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF, Bremerton WA
375. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
376. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
377. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
378. Roger obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
379. I was a little concerned about taking a class online, but the Instructor was great and provided valuable information. This class exceeded my expectations for an online training course.
- Tito Galing, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas TX
380. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
381. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
- Alison Perry, Exact Sciences, Sauk City WI
382. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
383. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
- Tony Layon, wafertech, Camas WA
384. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
385. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
- Tom Mancari, Forest Preserve, Joliet IL
386. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
- Dion Honore, Point Lisas Industrial Port Dev. Corp., Couva CA
387. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
- Christopher Martinez, American Home Maintenance, Tucson AZ
388. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
389. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
390. Webucator and our instructor, Mel, exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to my next Webucator experience already!
- Susan Powell, Curtiss-Wright Controls, Ashburn VA
391. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
392. FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR! EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!
- Jasmine Caruthers, n/a, PELHAM AL
393. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
394. Truly an exceptional learning experience
- David Orazine, Kubotek USA, Inc., Marlborough MA
395. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
396. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
- Woody Dvorak, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
397. Great class! So glad I got to sit in Rogers class!! Really fun - ( took some notes!)
- Melissa Banks, Webucator, Lithia Springs GA
398. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
399. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
400. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
- Alex Horton, Centerfield Media Holdings, LLC, El Segundo CA
401. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
- Marjorie Desmond, PDC Energy, Bridgeort WV
402. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a class room environment - can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a beliver out of me to stay with this medium for training ! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
- Tom West, Corizon Health, Brentwood TN
403. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
404. The instructor was attentive and considerate!
- Gabriel Stubenfield, Boeing, Chicago IL
405. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
406. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
407. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
408. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
- Kimberley Uhlig, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Newark NJ
409. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
- Jose Luis Valdes Jr, University Medical Service Association, Tampa FL
410. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
411. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
- Roy Taylor, Arysta LifeScience North America, Jeannette PA
412. Very convenient, economical and well organized. I will take more courses in the future and recommend this site to others.
- Kathy Gordon, Lufkin Industries, Lufkin TX
413. Webucator provided informative training for begginers and always made sure I understood the product. Great investment!
- Lindsey Denney, Atomic Credit Union, Piketon OH
414. The class is a must have if you are a loyal employee looking to improve productivity within your organization.
- Sheila Lofton, The Permanente Medical Group, Oakland CA
415. The instructor was very knowledgeable in Python and presorted the material in a very fun way. The extra examples he provided was great, it went beyond what you would have found in any book.
- Martin Kleiman, 90 IOS, San Antonio TX
416. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
417. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
- Shaun Sigley, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Wichita KS
418. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
- Andrea Shuster, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia PA
419. Great class and ready to share with the rest of my coworkers what I learned.
- William Owens, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
420. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
421. 've learned a lot in taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
422. Webucator is a very good process for training. The ability to share screens and interact is invaluable. Well Done Webucator! Keep up the good work.
- Gary Scudder, PNC Financial Services Group, Florence KY
423. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
- Jessica Short, City of San Jose, San Jose CA
424. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
425. My instructor was fabulous!
- Debra Warady, SMUD, Sacramento CA
426. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
427. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
- Mary Spooner, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
428. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
- Anthony Chartburut, WellPoint Inc, Thousand Oaks CA
429. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
430. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
431. It was a great experience taking the web based class and would recommend this for people who can't travel. You get to remote into your own computer and all the scenarios are set up for in advance.
- Hang Voong, Direct Energy, meriden CT
432. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
433. Webucator is certainly a professional development service provider that provides a strong return on investment for both your time and money!
- Christopher Marshall, CWCapital Asset Management, Bethesda MD
434. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
435. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
436. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Allison Rollman, Costume Supercenter, Hazlet NJ
437. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
438. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
439. Excellent class, instructor was great.
- Steve Baker, IP Convergence, Argyle TX
440. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
441. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
442. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
- Mitchell Scott, L-3 Communications, Greenville TX
443. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
- Deidra Cook, MedSolutions, Inc, Harrisburg NC
444. Laurie is a great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
- Meg Godfrey, Finelite, Inc., Union City CA
445. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
- Terri Burrous, United Power Inc, Brighton CO
446. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
447. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
- Ginger Simpson, Luminex Corp, Austin TX
448. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
- Benny Xiong, sst, Sunnyvale CA
449. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! This was an excellent course.
- Lauren Hite, Dewberry Consultants LLC, Fairfax VA
450. Great training format. Very interactive and lots of hands on exercises. I especially liked the times when we were able to share our desktops for the instructor to give direct feedback on the exercises.
- David Schow, tw telecom, Littleton CO
451. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
452. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
- Marissa Dickson, Lockheed Martin, Houston TX
453. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
454. The training is geared towards all learners: visual, hands on, auditory, the pace was perfect, and I am ready to use Project. The instructor was excellent and so was the class size. Perfect!
- Leigh Wood, Xerox, Eldridge IA
455. The webucator is as good as a class room course. In fact it is easier than a class room to show your work to your instructor, to sit comfortably at your office or home. It is definitely less stressful.
- Krishna Maddi, Capstone Logistics, Norcross GA
456. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
457. I loved the personality of Kate Cahill who made online instruction easy and stress free. I have learned more in one Webucator class than I had previously learned in my own thirst for knowledge in In Demand in a year. I will not hesitate to call on them or her again. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME!!!
- Kim Dry, Salamanca City Central School District, Salamanca NY
458. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
459. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
460. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
- Isidora Spielmann, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston ON
461. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
462. I very much enjoyed this course and came away EXCITED to apply what I've learned and utilize SharePoint to the fullest!!
- Tonya Reznor, Department of Veterans Affairs, Indianapolis IN
463. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
464. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
- Holly Beal, PETA, Kansas City MO
465. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
466. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
467. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
468. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
469. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
- Beth Dupell, ecm design, Exeter NH
470. I really liked the pace of the course.
- Alexis Kelly, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
471. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
472. I liked that the class was interactive and the instructor involved the participants. This made the class "hands-on" and more interesting.
- Terresa Van Horn, Gerdau, Midlothian TX
473. Effective, efficient, and easy to comprehend. This was a great investment!
- Karla Ingram, Management Services Network, Columbus GA
474. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
475. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
476. "Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs."
- Jelise Ballon, Dimension Data Management Services (Pty) Ltd, Cross Junction VA
477. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
478. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
- Jacques Capesius, Compellent Technologies, Inc, Eden Prairie MN
479. I throughly enjoied the class, and feel that it was very educational to me.
- Ginri Jordan, HTC, Conway SC
480. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL
- Debbie Schwartz, Dish Network, Englewood CO
481. Very informational.
- Heather Davis, Rays, Traverse City MI
482. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
- Vera Scott, n/a, Encinitas CA
483. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
484. Awsome Training. I will try and get all my training done this way.
- Mark Young, Mitchell Williams Law Firm, Little Rock AR
485. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
- Rickey Green, Lincoln Property Company, Dallas TX
486. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
487. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
488. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
489. Janie was an awesome teacher who took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
- Sandhya Iyer, Salesforce.com, Portland OR
490. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
491. The class was very helpful and definitely helped me get a better understanding of how Google Analytics works.
- Tiffany Mullin, DaynerHall, Orlando FL
492. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
493. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
- Jeffrey Sharp, Dice, Urbandale IA
494. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
495. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
- Christina Garcia, Organizational Strategies,Inc., Lexington Park MD
- Jammie Halstead, Dharmacon INc, Lafayette CO
497. Way better than i imagined! The course was well laid out and instructor presented very well.
- Scott Bailey, EPRI, charlotte NC
498. This was my first time using Webucator's online training service. It won't be my last.
- Robert Srigley, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Thunder Bay ON
499. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
500. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA