- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
2. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
3. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
4. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
5. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
6. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
7. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
8. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
9. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
10. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
11. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
12. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
13. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
14. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
15. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
16. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
17. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
18. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
19. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
20. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
21. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
22. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
23. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
24. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
25. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
26. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
27. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
28. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
29. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
30. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
31. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
32. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
33. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
34. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
35. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
36. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
37. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
38. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
39. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
40. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
41. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
42. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
43. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
44. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
45. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
47. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
48. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
49. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
51. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
52. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
53. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
54. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
55. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
56. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
57. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
58. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
59. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
60. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
61. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
62. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
63. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
64. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
65. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
66. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
67. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
68. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
69. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
70. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
71. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
72. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
73. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
74. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
75. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
76. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
77. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
78. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
79. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
80. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
81. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
82. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
83. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
84. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
85. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
86. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
87. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
88. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
89. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
90. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
91. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
92. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
93. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
94. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
95. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
96. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
97. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
98. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
99. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
100. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
101. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
102. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
103. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
104. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
105. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
106. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
107. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
108. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
109. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
110. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
111. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
112. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
113. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
114. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
115. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
116. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
117. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
118. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
119. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
120. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
122. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
123. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
124. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
126. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
127. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
128. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
129. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
130. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
131. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
132. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
133. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
134. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
135. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
136. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
137. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
138. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
139. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
140. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
141. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
142. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
143. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
144. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
145. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
146. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
147. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
148. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
149. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
150. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
151. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
152. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
153. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
154. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
155. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
156. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
157. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
158. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
159. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
160. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
161. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
162. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
163. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
164. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
165. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
166. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
167. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
168. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
169. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
170. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
171. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
172. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
173. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
174. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
175. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
176. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
177. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
178. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
179. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
180. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
181. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
182. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
183. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
184. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
185. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
186. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
187. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
188. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
189. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
190. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
191. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
192. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
193. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
194. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
195. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
196. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
197. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
198. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
199. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
200. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
201. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
202. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
203. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
204. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
205. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
206. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
207. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
208. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
209. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
210. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
211. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
212. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
213. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
214. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
215. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
216. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
217. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
218. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
219. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
220. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
222. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
223. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
224. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
225. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
226. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
227. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
228. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
229. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
230. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
231. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
232. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
233. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
234. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
235. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
236. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
237. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
238. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
239. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
240. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
241. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
242. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
243. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
244. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
245. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
246. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
247. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
248. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
249. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
250. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
251. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
252. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
253. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
254. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
255. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
256. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
257. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
258. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
259. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
260. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
261. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
262. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
263. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
264. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
265. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
266. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
267. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
268. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
269. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
1. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
- Michael Goins, Hewlett-Packard, Strasburg CO
2. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
- Melissa Erjavec, Merrill Corporation, St Paul MN
3. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
4. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
5. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
6. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
7. The course material and the instructor reinforced the concepts that I had been reading about and did a wonderful job of translating those concepts into my everyday work world.
- Mike Laborde, Lane County, Eugene OR
8. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
9. "I truly enjoyed the grammar class"
- Danielle Cohen, Valic, Tallahassee FL
10. This course will quickly get you started with Spring framework.
- Balwinder Jathaul, GSA, FAS, National Customer Service Center, Kansas City MO
11. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
- Lady Ann de Borja, Thieme Publishers, Denver CO
12. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON
13. Have taken both the Intro and Advance Microsoft Access 2010 class from Webucator and I have learned so much.
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
14. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
15. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
16. This course taught me exactly what I needed using real life examples. I now have the knowledge to be successful at work.
- Joshua Tominski, Priority Health, Wyoming MI
17. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
18. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
19. The instructor was very patience and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
20. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
21. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
22. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
- Dennis Brown, Weiler Corporation, Cresco PA
23. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
24. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
25. The instructor was well versed in the subject matter and made the learning process an enjoyable experience. In addition to being knowledgeable, the instructor was always considerate and flexible in how we tackled each day of instruction.
- David Francoeur, AFSC, Lacombe AB
26. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
27. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
28. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
- Jennifer Smith, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
29. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
30. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
31. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
32. The Google Analytics course gave me a great foundation to be able to examine the data we've already collected and optimize future data collection so that I can fully utilitze the powerful feature that GA offers. I was able to get a great handle of the technology through the examples and exercises in this course.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
33. This Intro to Excel is exactly what I needed to be able to work with spreadsheets. The materials and instruction was excellent! The class just flew by!
- Abby Abbott, IBA Molecular, Jacksonville FL
34. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
35. My instructor was fantastic. First of all, he has a great on-line presence and voice that kept my attention for 4 plus days. Secondly, his knowledge is vast, and I knew I was learning from an expert. He convinced me of the importance of what I was learning and also gave me the tools I needed to continue building upon these skills after the class. I feel more confident that I can learn and figure out what I need in this rapidly changing world of technology. I also appreciated the step by step lecture and lab information in the Webucator books. Very helpful for confidence building. Thank you.
- Stacey Streseman, Heller Consulting, Inc., Chicago IL
36. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
37. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
- Jacques Capesius, Compellent Technologies, Inc, Eden Prairie MN
38. The instructor did an awesome job of fielding questions, and I feel much more confident about the subject!
- Aaron Kralovetz, Halliburton, Houston TX
39. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
- Angela Langille, DealerMine Inc., Saint John NB
40. I've never been disappointed by any Webucator course I've taken.
- Kim Henderson, Oracle Corporation, San Carlos CA
41. It was informative and fun.
- Nelson Metz, Oswego County Workforce New York, Fulton NY
42. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
43. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
44. Of all software courses I have taken, this has by far been the best!
- Stacy Ahrens, Cleveland Clinic, Lakewood OH
45. Janie did a great job delivering the course materials in a way that made the information relatable and easy to understand.
- Jessica Cahalane, Salesforce, Hillsboro OR
46. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
47. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
- Scott Richards, Imprivata, Lexington MA
48. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
49. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
50. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
- Robert Thompson, National Security Technologies, LLC, Las Vegas NV
51. Instructor knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions was outstanding. Would definitely come here again for my training needs.
- Clyde Bower, City of Charlotte, Charlotte NC
52. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
- Sheryl Wolk, n/a, St. Louis Park MN
53. This has been the best Java Web resource I have ever seen. It goes into the roots of Web Development and progresses into more advanced topics using lessons learned.
- Alexander Morgovsky, Deloitte Consulting, Philadelphia PA
54. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
55. The Best web class I have ever taken
- Darren Sampson, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
56. I really enjoyed taking this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know how to use FrameMaker.
- Mary Pat Thoma, Draeger Safety, Pittsburgh PA
57. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
- Omar Mills, Freddie Mac, McLean VA
58. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
59. This is the second Webucator class I've taken and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the instruction and ease of use of the interface.
- Milos Radosavljevic, Silicon Labs, Austin TX
60. Webucator instructors and tools do an amazing job of emulating a real class room experience, right from the comfort of your home (and pajamas).
- Mukhya Khalsa, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
61. Class was well taught and materials easy to access. Webcator interface made it easy to follow along. Examples files provided make it easy to use as a reference when back at the office.
- Lisa Elizondo, CalSTRS, Sacramento CA
62. Jeff has a great approach for keeping the class members involved. There are many topics covered in a short period of time. His use of humor helps keep the 5 days from being overwhelming!
- Zara Beckstein, EWS Group, Grand Junction CO
63. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
64. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
- Lisa Dombroski, Macromedia, Schenectady NY
65. There is no better place online to get exceptional service and Java techniques, that apply to the real world, than here!
- David Martin, Horry Telephone Cooperative, Inc., Conway SC
66. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
- Luya Rivera, Middletown Rancheria, Hidden Valley Lake CA
67. I would highly recommend Webucator for your learning needs. I am a visually impaired web professional and I found it to be an excellent way to effectively learn and interact. I will definitely use them again! Great work Webucator!
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
68. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
69. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
- Maria Everhart, Research Into Action, Portland OR
70. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
- Linda Hunter, Texas Association Against Sexual Assault, Austin TX
71. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
- Roberto Esguerra, Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher, LLP, Los Angeles CA
72. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
- Yiu Wa Tso, Travel Impressions, Farmingdale NY
- Stephan Onisick, Phacil, Huntsville AL
74. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
75. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
- Vincent Serpico, Flypaper Studio, Inc., Phoenix AZ
76. Webucator's JSF 2.0 course is a great foundation course for learning and implementing this technology.
- Kanisha Joubert, US Bankruptcy Court Northern District of Texas, Dallas TX
77. I feel like I now have a basic understanding of the program and am happy I took the course.
- Christine Chancy, Miami Country Day School, Miami FL
78. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
79. I really enjoyed taking the Intermediate Java Programming course. Couldn't ask for better support. The instructor was fantastic -Two thumbs all the way up for the whole experience!
- Tyron West, IndraSoft, Inc., Montgomery AL
80. Very good class and learned new extended features available in MySQL
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Inc., Houston TX
81. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
82. I am so glad that Webucator does not cancel courses just because there is only one participant! I feel confident to deliver and exceed expectations!! David was awesome
- Lashae Primus, Self (Primus Training & Consulting), Atlanta GA
83. Webucator's instructors go above and beyond to ensure that the course subject is taught in an effective manner. I feel like I've gotten way more out of the course than I anticipated!
- Scott Tompkins, SpectrumASA, Houston TX
84. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
85. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
86. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
87. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, Avatar Holdings, Inc., Coral Gables FL
88. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
- Mary Spooner, Northwestern University, Chicago IL
89. Great course for anyone wanting to learn more about Google Analytics and how to use it.
- Dave Jons Jons, Dairy Agenda Today, Bonner Springs KS
90. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
- Todd Copeman, WINONA STATE UNIVERSITY, Winona MN
91. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
- Chris Deigan, Cord Blood Registry, westwood NJ
92. This class was very informative and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get more out of PowerPoint. Our instructor was very attentive and engaging.
- Laura Gass, Patron Spirits Company, Coral Springs FL
93. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
94. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
- Tina Arnoldi, Coastal Community Foundation, Charleston SC
95. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
96. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
97. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
98. FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR! EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!
- Jasmine Caruthers, n/a, PELHAM AL
99. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
100. I will recomend this training to my co workers
- Roy Neumann, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF, Bremerton WA
101. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
- Angela Hauke, Global Endowment Management, Charlotte NC
102. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
- Kelli Lyman, Booz Allen Hamilton, McLean VA
103. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
104. Take the course it will help you be more productive!
- Lonnie Kompelien, DJO Global, Shoreview MN
105. The training was a good refresher course and a good introduction to the Business Writing training.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
106. One of the best introductory courses I've ever had.
- Bill Conklin, Hellermanntyton, Milwaukee WI
107. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
108. Webucator provides a great learning experience at the convenience of your computer.This course was very incisive and the class structure was intuitive.
- Michael Quijano, Tradeweb, Jersey City NJ
109. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
110. "Steve can train someone who knows nothing about excel and make them fill confident in working with excel by the end of the training session."
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
111. Knowledgeable, personable, and professional instructors make Webucator a great choice for technical training needs.
- A.J. Harnak, Vanguard, Wayne PA
112. Great customer service putting the student first and highly knowledgeable instructors. They even ran the class with one student which was amazingly helpful to me
- Gail Valenti, Cambridge Health Alliance, Arlington MA
113. Excellent way of teaching!
- Katie Pedder, PMC, Germantown MD
114. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
- Ted Kaczerski, SunGard, Wayne PA
115. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
- West Vaughan, Oxford Instruments, Austin TX
116. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL
- Debbie Schwartz, Dish Network, Englewood CO
117. Roger is the best gosh darn instructor in the entire world. :)"This type of instruction fits into our busy IT world"
- Will Jones, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
118. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
119. Instructor was amazing
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
120. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
121. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
122. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
123. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
- Kathleen Mortimer, n/a, weston MA
124. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
- Farah Mack, Bryan Texas Utilities, Bryan TX
125. Very informative would recommend big time !
- John Allen, NorthCoast Health Care Mgmt Svcs, BEACHWOOD OH
126. Knowledgeable instructor who uses tools other than just the database tool and WebEx (such as the whiteboard) that appeal to the right side of my brain. The graphic representation of tables via drawing with colors provide me with an easier learning experience and a more complete way to remember dry material.
- Nancy Medina, None, Charlotte NC
127. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
128. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
129. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
130. The class moved a good pace and the instructor kept us all invlovled
- Jerry Beasler, Penford, Cedar Rapids IA
131. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
132. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
133. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
134. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
135. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
136. I really enjoyed this class. The intructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely take the advanced class for Crystal XI.
- Michelle Johnson, PCC Community Wellness Center, Oak Park IL
137. I would definitely recommend Webucator
- Lindsey Turok, Customink, Mclean VA
138. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
139. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
140. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
141. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
142. I enjoy Webucator's policy that they won't cancel for low enrollment. Being that I was the only student in my class and rearranged my schedule to fit the course in, I really appreciate them allowing me a one-on-one with my instructor!
- Jenni Fischer, CotterWeb Enterprises, Inc., Mendota Heights MN
143. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
144. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
145. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
- Mary Ann Keith, Puget Sound Orthopaedics, Lakewood WA
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
147. This class was very informative, and has helped fill in the gaps that I have had about ASP. I cannot wait to take another class. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the topic and offered helpful suggestions that may not have been in the book.
- Samantha Denys, Sommers Schwartz, P.C., Southfield MI
148. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
- Mat Chacon, PACCAR ITD, Seattle WA
149. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
- Sharon Callahan, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland OH
150. Very effective, thorough and from the convenience of your home or cube. I love it!
- Sudharsini Ravikumar, ERIN Engineering and Research Inc, Walnut Creek CA
151. This class helped me understand the basics of actionscript along with some advanced techniques. I was definitely happy with the overall experience.
- Jeff Schniers, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Flint MI
152. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
153. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
- John Larsen, n/a, Moorpark CA
154. Brian was extremely thorough and courteous to all the participants. His knowledge of Crystal Reports is extensive benefitting us all.
- Bill Conklin, Hellermanntyton, Milwaukee WI
155. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
- Amy Mayberry, USIS, Grove City PA
156. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
- Carrie Armenta, Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles CA
157. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
- Christopher Martinez, American Home Maintenance, Tucson AZ
158. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
159. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
160. Great training!
- Louise Garcia, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
161. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
162. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
- Charles Garey, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
163. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
164. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
165. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
- Corrinne Curtis, WinnResidential, Lynn MA
166. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor ! Thank you !
- Rejane Guimaraes, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hercules CA
167. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
- Young Kim, n/a, Fairfax Station VA
168. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego, Oswego NY
169. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
- Kyla Moyer, Goodrich, Twinsburg OH
170. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
171. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
- Kevin Miller, NASIC, WPAFB OH
172. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
173. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
174. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
175. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
177. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
- Kimberley Uhlig, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Newark NJ
178. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
- Barry Zeyger, Lockheed Martin, Mt Laurel NJ
179. Great experience, I am ready to program VBA!
- Shane Mofford, Coloradod Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Denver CO
180. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
181. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
182. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
- Brad Morrison, n/a, Galisteo NM
183. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
184. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
185. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
186. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
187. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
188. "The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way..."
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
189. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
190. The RoboHelp class will really set you on the course for successful construction of your Help system.
- Janet Davidson, Knovation, Inc., Cincinnati OH
191. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
- Megan Rapp, Bedford County Public Service Authority, Bedford VA
192. This course was a very helpful brush up
- Jennifer Spurling, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
193. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
- Benny Xiong, sst, Sunnyvale CA
194. Webucator provides a really interactive fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. I appreciate the guide and nice headset and microphone making communication easy! Overall, it is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
- Abbey Murck, Randstad, Atlanta GA
195. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
- John Walker, Corporation Service Company, Wilmington DE
196. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ
197. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
198. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
- Davee Kaplan, C3 Networx, Chula Vista CA
199. I liked the indiviualized instruction from my teacher. I like that Lisa asked about my work and then tailored the class to the information that I needed.
- Veronica Hobson, Weatherford, Benbrook TX
200. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
201. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
202. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
203. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
- Ryan Crockett, Schoolcraft College, Livonia MI
204. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
- Daniel Scanlan, American Water, Voorhees NJ
205. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
- Marc Bouchard, Belsinger Group, Baltimore MD
206. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
- Debbie Wood, Ministry of Forests, Lands and Natural Resource Operations, Victoria BC
207. Webucator instructors are the best!
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
208. All in all, a very positive experience and I look forward to taking my next class soon!
- Barbara Press, self-employed trainer, west orange NJ
209. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
- Lou Giammarino, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
210. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
211. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
- Janet White, The Hershman Group, Glenshaw PA
212. My Webucator Adobe Indesign class exceeded my expectations! It was excellent. Wonderful instruction, good pacing, and a great overview of the program's capabilities.
- Emily Carson, Southeastern Minnesota Synod, ELCA, Rochester MN
213. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
214. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
- Brooke Walthall, Direct Solutions International Inc., Dallas TX
215. awesome.. recomended to all people..
- Richard Rivera, Comcast, Philadelphia PA
216. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
- Jeremy Schlosser, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
217. By far the best Web-based education system out there - fairly priced, easy to use and comes with an array of course selections
- Laura Oppenheimer, Torus, Jersey City NJ
218. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
219. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
- Roseann Tracy, RJT Advantage, LLC, Ann Arbor MI
220. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
221. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
222. This course and the technology worked out great I'd be willing to do another online course with Webucator. A great big bang for the buck!!! Thanks Webucator
- John Frintz, BUNN-O-MATIC CORP, Springfield IL
223. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
- Beth Oren, St. James Healthcare, Butte MT
224. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
- Elyse Castillo, Entertainment Cruises, Baltimore MD
225. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
226. Melissa was very good at answering questions and making sure all class members understood the current topic before moving to the next one.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
227. David is an excellent teacher and gave a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
- Shannon Bryant, EnergySolutions, Inc., Omaha NE
228. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
- Lisa Darrah, Autodesk, Inc., novi MI
229. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
- Becca Eisenhauer, Great Western Bank, Sioux Falls SD
230. The class absolutely met my expectations, I really learned a lot in just one week.
- Laura Lex, Geovera Holdings, Inc., Sheboygan WI
231. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
232. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
233. This course was definitely worth the investment of time and money. If my experience is any indication of Webucator's attention to quality, knowledgeable instructors and top-notch customer service; they can definitely expect me to return for all of my professional learning and refresher courses. Webucator is at the top of my list!
- William Vicens, Town of Oro Valley, Marana AZ
234. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
- Holly Sprunger, TechLaw, Inc., Golden CO
235. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
236. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
- Lynie Spencer, Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville FL
237. Instructor was patient and answered all question. Material was very clear.
- Ingrid (Rosa) Medina, American Institute of CPAs, Durham NC
238. Great virtual training, as good as being in a classroom!
- Patricia Avitia, TX DFPS, Austin TX
239. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
240. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
241. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
- Erica Bonomi, Travelers, Inc., hartford CT
242. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
243. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
244. Really enjoyed the class... from the comfort of my office. The instructor was confident and knowledgeable. Would recommend Webucator to anyone.
- Rob Naquin, Kirby Corporation, Houston TX
245. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
246. I thought Webucator was a fantastic way to learn and take a course. The traininer was fantastic.
- Jesse Villarreal, Bell Helicopter Textron, Arlington TX
247. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
- Tammy Rosen, Fur-Get Me Not, Arlington VA
248. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
- Theresa Holman, East Carolina University, Greenville NC
249. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
250. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
251. The class helped me to grow as an employee and is a valuable tool to tap into
- Mitch Grant, Grand Circle Corporation, Boston MA
252. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
253. Trainer for FMS was remarkable, her techniques were top notch, by the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
254. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
255. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
256. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
- Mike Gentile, BAI, Chicago IL
257. Training once again was great !! Webucator and Trainer did not let me down.
- Janet Kimson, Mississauga ON
258. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
259. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
- Roy Taylor, Arysta LifeScience North America, Jeannette PA
260. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
- Teresa Underhill, Bartlesville Public Schools, Bartlesville OK
261. Fantastic Experience to learn online
- Syed Shah, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
262. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
- Deidra Cook, MedSolutions, Inc, Harrisburg NC
263. This intro course to crystal reports was well put together. The pace was just right and Brian was willing to stop and answer questions during the lesson.
- Debbie Zweifel-Yaciuk, NERA Economic Consulting, White Plains NY
264. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
- Barb Hoffman, ARMLS, Tempe AZ
265. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
- Jesse Mack, Honeywell International Inc., Morristown NJ
266. Good Instructor and hands on training.
- Qamar Jafery, Novell, Inc., Provo UT
267. Relaxed pace along with interactive instruction following up with training material.
- Margaret Byrne, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Alexandria VA
268. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
269. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
270. Awesome Training. TAKE THIS COURSE!!!!! You WILL NOT! be disappointed. I will be taking another course very soon.
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
271. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
272. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
273. Well organized and presented online class. Would recommend this class,
- Donna Wade, University of Oklahoma Law School, Norman OK
274. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
- Tony Layon, wafertech, Camas WA
275. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
- Dacia Benoit, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
276. Much easier then traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
- Erich Markee, VendScreen, Newton NH
277. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
278. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
279. Loved the class and the instructor. Best Leadership Training I have had. Concise and down to earth with specific examples to apply in the workplace.
- Marilyn Rachow, Frontier Science, Amherst NY
280. Loved that fact that I could sit in a private room and ask my questions privately as if it was a one on one course. Loved that fact that all that I needed (books, headset & candy) were provided way in advance.
- Wendy Velasquez, Perth Amboy Board of Education, Perth Amboy NJ
281. This class was very helpful. I learned a lot, and now I feel more confident in my writing.
- Nicholas Schuessler, Wells Fargo, Saint Paul MN
282. The course and instructor were awesome
- George Crossley, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
283. This is the 21st century training at it's best. Documentation is perfect. Training material is perfect. Examples and class environment exceeded my expectations. I made a great leap forward to keep up with today's technology in just a week!
- Daniel Hudsky, BMC Software Inc, Austin TX
284. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
285. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
- Walter Humfeld, Boeing Company, The, Long Beach CA
- Keisha Rivers, HyperCube, Lancaster TX
287. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
- Isidora Spielmann, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston ON
288. Absolutely the BEST Webinar that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
- Keith Anderson, Senior Care Pharmacy of Texas, Plano TX
289. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
- Hakim Hazaimeh, BAKERHUGHES, Suger Land TX
290. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
- Deanna Husband, frederick j hanna, Marietta GA
291. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
292. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
293. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator and specifically Brian S. if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
294. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
295. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
- Crystal Evans-Taylor, McGahee & Associates, Inc., Crosby TX
296. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
297. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
- Amy Woodcock, Canplas, Barrie ON
298. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
299. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by Nance. It was a great experience!
- Max Gries, Capella University, Minneapolis MN
300. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
301. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
- Brad Wyvratt, PNC Financial Services Group, Irwin PA
302. The instructor was very personable and patient with my slow progress. The course touched on every subject in the book and there were good lessons to reinforce what we learned.
- Tony Brakes, State of Alaska,Div of R&B, Juneau AK
303. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
- Sharon Logan, Henrico County Public Library, Richmond VA
304. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
305. Very informative!
- Greg Galluzzi, Covanta Energy, Morristown NJ
306. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
307. Great general overview of the subject.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego CTS, Oswego NY
308. The class was very informative and helpful.
- John Froio, Community Legal Services and Counseling Center, Cambridge MA
309. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
310. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
311. It was very hands on and my instructor was great with our questions and concerns!! She would go out of her way to make sure I understood everything!
- Celia Hoyer, Cognex, Natick MA
312. I just happened to be the only student in the class and this made it very enjoyable and personalized. It was also nice that Webucator continued to offer the class with just one person. I came away more knowledgeable than when I went in.
- Mark Lilley, TRUVEN Health Analytics, Greenwood Village CO
313. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
314. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
315. I didn't expect much of this class or the method, but it exceeded my expectations and I'm completely satisfied!
- Luciana Lazzari, NiSource, Houston TX
316. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
- Nathan Boyce, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
317. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
318. The instructor was very knowledgeable. I liked that she was willing to answer ALL of my questions that weren't even part of the curriculum.
- Lorrie Smith, USAA, San Antonio TX
319. Overall I couldn't recommend the business writing course more. With this course I've been able to find my voice and confidence when writing to any audience.
- Sean McKeever, VitalSource Technologies, Raleigh NC
320. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
- April Tapper, Piasecki Aircraft, Essington PA
321. Webucator and my Instructor tailor made training for me and my company. This was well worth the time.
- Chris Garner, Animal Health International, Visalia CA
322. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
- Margo Palmer, US EPA, Salem MA
323. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
- Chris Galante, CDG, A Boeing Company, San Diego CA
324. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
- Lisa Robbins, Creative Computing Solutions, inc. (CCSi), Rockville MD
325. I found Webucator to be a great resource for training and look forward to future courses.
- Charles R. Piland, Elon University, Elon NC
326. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
327. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
328. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
329. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
330. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
- Michelle Heller, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
331. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
- Janice Bennett, Teva Canada, Toronto ON
332. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
- Jason Rhea, Alliance Technology Group, Hanover MD
333. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
334. Hands on Training and your Questions encouraged and answered!
- Tami Arndt, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Wheatland WY
335. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
336. Great high quality training from very knowledgeable instructors all without having to travel to a classroom. I like that!
- John Leahy, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
337. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
- Dan Lawless, Inceed, Denver CO
338. Great Class!!!!
- Ralph Rodriguez, 90 IOS, San Antonio TX
339. Janie was an awesome teacher who took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
- Sandhya Iyer, Salesforce.com, Portland OR
340. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
341. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
342. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
343. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
344. I can't believe how much I learned in such a short period of time. After the first day I was able to write my first report from my database with ease. This is truly one of the best classes I've taken.
- Amy Hefner, Columbia Valley Community Health, Wenatchee WA
345. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
- Racheal Cooper, King's Daughters' Health, Madison IN
346. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and feel I have learned a lot!
- Stephanie Gischel, Trident USA Health, Sparks MD
347. The instructor was very helpful with all my questions and very patient. We were able to use some great graphics for animation.
- Clara Mizenko, n/a, evergreen CO
348. Great course, looking forward to taking more.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
349. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
350. Really enjoyed the Webucator system and how the class was delivered.
- Curtis Corder, Xcel Energy, Lubbock TX
351. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
352. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
353. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
354. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
355. Superior Class!!! A must have for anyone that uses Excel!
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
356. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
- Timothy Bell, Perry's Ice Cream, Akron NY
357. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
- Jennifer Yelle, n/a, Arlington VA
358. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
359. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Tia is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
- Mouni Rezgui, Universal American, Houston TX
360. Great class to be introduced into the SQL database software. The class will not only provide information for one type of software but for more than one type of software
- Gerry Dominguez, John B Sanfilippo, Elgin IL
361. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
362. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
363. Best class I have ever taken online
- Stephen Eldridge, Hess, Houston TX
364. The instructors are knowledgeable and the class is conducted in at even pace.
- Michelle Halket, Public Health Agency of Canada, Toronto ON
365. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
366. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language. It provides a great foundation in understanding of SQL that you will be able to build upon as you advance in your understanding.
- Andrew Woods, Bankrate Insurance, Denver CO
367. I highly recommend Webucator. The support before class was top-notch and I don't think I could have had a better instructor.
- Joan Morrissy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Willow Springs IL
368. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
369. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
370. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
371. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
- CAROL ANN NASH, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Raleigh NC
372. From hence forth, Webucator will be my online Educator!!!
- John Nelson, CACI, Chesapeake VA
373. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
- Ashley Nelson, Alterman, Inc., San Antonio TX
374. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
- Khaleelah Miles, Gray Line of Tennessee , Nashville TN
375. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
- Lauren Henry, Booz Allen Hamilton, Annapolis Junction MD
376. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
377. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
378. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
379. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
- Shannon Bray, ADM Corporation, Middlesex NJ
380. This is the ideal training format for staff that telecommute.
- William Clinton, Bravo Health, Inc., Pennsburg PA
381. I was looking for a class that would help me bridge the gap between VB 6 and VB.NET. This class did an excellent job of providing that knowledge.
- Kyle Davis, Sunrise Telecom Broadband, Norcross GA
382. Ms Gans, is the best!
- Diana Bruns, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau MO
383. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
384. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
385. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
- Antoinette Arriola, CFHC, Los Angeles CA
386. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
- Rose Torres, Furniture Row, Denver CO
387. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
388. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
389. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
- Jose de Jesus Carranza Martinez, Celanese, Mexico City ME
390. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
391. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
392. Webucator is my go-to place for learning a program with convenience and confidence that the instructors truly know their field.
- Adriane Tafoya, Jozu LLC, Woodside CA
393. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
394. This was very easy to follow with our instructor. Very informative, taught me some new tricks.
- Kristi Varney, HealthAlliance Hospitals Inc, Leominster MA
395. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
396. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
397. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
398. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
399. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
- Aditi Malik, Allstate Insurance Company, Markham ON
400. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
401. "Now that I have learned how to use the right tools, Power Point will save me time and simplify my work."
- Renee Resch, Madison Scottsdale, Scottsdale AZ
402. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
403. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
- Jenna Dorst, Boston Scientific, Arden Hills MN
404. This was a great learning experience with the convenience of being able to stay at home. The ongoing support that is offered is an excellent feature as the learning isn't over when the classes end.
- Gerry Poirier, Queen's college Foundation, Twillingate NF
405. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
- Cliff Arceneaux, n/a, Jemison AL
406. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
407. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
- Carol Youtz, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
408. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
- Ashley McBride, Hay Group, Arlington VA
409. "Webucator" is the greatest educators of the web.
- Michael Witters, NYC Administration for Children's Services, NY NY
410. The class provided a solid overview of MySQL administration including my main areas of focus: configuration, backups, security, table and index maintenance, statistics, query cache and optimization.
- Renee Jaramillo, Dell Services, Hutto TX
411. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
- Cathy Rogers-Holmes, Hewlett Packard, Andover MA
412. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
- Dave Jaenicke, Norwood Packaging Ltd., Surrey BC
413. Excellent virtual class supported by enthused instructor and relevant lab sessions.
- Glenn Crouch, American Express, Anthem AZ
414. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
415. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
- Karita Watters, Health Carousel LLC, Cincinnati OH
416. 've learned a lot in taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
417. Well worth the time and money.
- Wayne Turner, UTHouston Graduate School Of Biomedical Sciences, Houston TX
418. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
419. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
- Kari Brown, HP, Grand Blanc MI
420. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
421. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
422. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
423. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
- Gordon Paulson, Connexion Technologies, Cary NC
424. Roger obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
425. Janie Rocks!
- Sophia Sherman, Surescripts, Arlington VA
426. This class was better than expected. . It was great to watch the instructor use Google Analytics, so I could follow along.
- Dana Nourie, VMware, Inc, SAN JOSE CA
427. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
428. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
- Vi Monroe, West Pharmaceutical Services, Scottsdale AZ
429. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, East Syracuse NY
430. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
- Shane Walker, self, Colorado Springs CO
431. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
432. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
433. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
- Catherine Liberatore, Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento CA
434. Really enjoyable class, I would take a class in this format again.
- Glen Stannard, DRW, London IL
435. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
- Alisha Zachariah, Mr. Electric of Red Deer, Sylvan Lake AB
436. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
- Marthanne Glenn, n/a, Silver Spring MD
437. The course materials were clear and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgable, and helped me through the sections that were difficult. I would recommend Webucator to anyone looking to improve their skills through distance learning.
- Wayne Zitkus, Rockwell Collins, Richardson TX
438. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
439. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
440. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
- Kathy McCoy, National American Insurance Company, Chandler OK
441. it's worth taking the course.
- Thuy Pham, Real Time Resolutions, Dallas TX
442. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
443. It was a very relaxed and personal setting that taught everything I had hoped to learn.
- Bradley Foster, Freddie Mac, Arlington VA
444. I was impressed with the online training experience. It was much easier to follow the instructor watching a screen instead of a projector in a room and I could do it from my home.
- Kenneth Gunn, BONN Corporation, Las Vegas NV
445. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
446. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
447. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
448. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
449. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
- Jeffrey Wright, Thomson Reuters, Boston MA
450. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
- Melissa Montanez, Angel Bracelets, Austin TX
451. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
452. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
453. World Class Service
- Mike Egler, Veolia, Temecula CA
454. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
- Bill Powers, Bill Powers & Associates, LLC, Mendham NJ
455. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
- Bryan Lawrence, Staples, Broomfield CO
456. I've been stumbling around in VBA for two years without training, and this class filled in the gaps in my knowledge so I can understand the code I find/write.
- Jennifer Thomas, Haynes and Boone, LLP, Dallas TX
457. Great class! I learned a LOT about iOS Development and even Objective-C as well. We covered just about every major function of creating iOS apps. The labs and demos were engaging and reinforced the major concepts well.
- Paul Santana, n/a, Newbury Park CA
458. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
459. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
460. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
- Jennifer Milanesse, Florida Deptartment of Revenue, Tallahassee FL
461. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
462. Great class and ready to share with the rest of my coworkers what I learned.
- William Owens, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
463. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
464. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
- Lindsay Matthews, Hearst Television - WXII12, Winston-Salem NC
465. Taking web classes through webucator was easy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and techologies.
- Terry Hornaday, Dean Foods Company, Dallas TX
466. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
467. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
468. Melissa was fantastic. took the time to answer all of our questions.
- Phillip Alvarez, Rady Children's Hospital, Spring Valley CA
469. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
- Joy Whitley, Central Hydrocarbons, LLC, Nashville TN
470. The Flex training I received over the course of 3 classes was authoritative, well organized, and effectively delivered. The subject matter coverage was comprehensive and the online delivery within the electronic classroom facilitated learning as well as being extremely convenient and cost effective.
- Charles Burke, C2Kinetics, LLC, North Chelmsford MA
471. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
472. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
- Patricia Osborne Randolph, American Baptist Home Mission Societies, King of Prussia PA
473. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
- Leah Thompson, Go Smart Solutions, Grover Beach CA
474. Fantastic class! Perfectly paced. Thank you.
- Erica McCarty, L'Oreal USA, Berkeley Heights NJ
475. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
476. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
- Peter Taylor, USNRC, ARLINGTON TX
477. Webucator is a great way for busy professionals to get training without being away from the office.
- Margaret Smith, Stryker Orthopaedics, Mahwah NJ
478. I felt a little intimidated going into the course but in short order was very comfortable with learning the applications of the program.
- Maxine Winder, Alberta Health Services, Athabasca AB
479. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
480. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
481. i feel confident now that i have taken this course on line. The books were amazing and so was my teacher
- Samantha Raahauge, Mike Raahauge Shooting Ent., Corona CA
- Jake Scott, Ohio Public Employee Retirement Systems, Columbus OH
483. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
- Gerry Mendralla, PeteyDog Computers, Justice IL
484. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
485. This class exceeded my expectations. The instructor was excellent. He was knowledgeable and a great communicator (with a very clear, terrific voice which was a big plus for online classes). This was my first online class and I enjoyed it more than expected.
- Sophie Wong, Legislative Data Center, Sacramento CA
486. This is a great class!!!!
- Linda C Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
487. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
488. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
- Michael Canny, Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield IN
489. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
490. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
491. this class is a great overview of all sharepoint can do to facilitate the collaboration needs of your company.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
492. I was very pleased with the upfront enrollment, support, and communication processes. All along the way, the Webucator team made sure that I had what I needed, when I needed it. Great follow through. I will definitely consider this method of online instructor-led training again.
- Susan Rodgers, AT&T, Atlanta GA
493. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
494. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
495. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
496. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
497. I really liked the pace of the course.
- Alexis Kelly, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
498. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
499. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
500. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
- Leena Olson, Boeing Company, Long Beach CA