1. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
2. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
3. This course is a great introduction to Microsoft Access and will give you the tools to start creating your own database! Connie is a great instructor with plenty of energy and knowledge!
4. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
5. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
6. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
7. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
8. Effective, efficient, and easy to comprehend. This was a great investment!
9. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
10. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
11. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
12. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
13. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
14. Ms Gans, is the best!
15. Kathy has a wealth of knowledge in so many areas that she was able to tap into my needs before I knew them myself.
17. the course was a great review of jquery mobile and its constructs; enjoyed the material
18. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQLs and the tools to write them correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere. This is the best alternative in learning SQL
19. I feel like I now have a basic understanding of the program and am happy I took the course.
20. Great training!
21. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
22. Effective labs.
23. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
24. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
25. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
26. The pacing, the quality of the exersizes and the overall subject matter was perfect for learning!
27. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
28. I would highly recommend Webucator for your learning needs. I am a visually impaired web professional and I found it to be an excellent way to effectively learn and interact. I will definitely use them again! Great work Webucator!
29. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
30. The course exceeded my expectations. Excellent!
31. Class is VERY informative and hands on
32. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
33. This course and the technology worked out great I'd be willing to do another online course with Webucator. A great big bang for the buck!!! Thanks Webucator
34. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
35. I learned a lot of useful info that I already know I'll be able to apply to applications I'm currently developing/supporting.
36. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
37. Wow! Knowledgeable instructor with relevant and real world knowledge!! I feel above the power curve after that class!
38. Instructor was awesome and knowledgeable, and I feel like the coursework will help me in my current profession.
39. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
40. Super way of learning fast!!
41. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
42. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
43. A very effective total immersion experience with a great instructor, sophisticated communications tools, and excellent supporting materials.
44. If you've ever seen a Web site with nifty animation and wondered how it's done, this course is a great first step to introducing you to a world where all that neat stuff can be within your reach.
45. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
46. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
47. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
48. Instructor was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the application. It was a pleasure to learn.
49. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
50. I was a little hesitant at first because it is an online class, however the instructor did a very good job at explaining all the information in a comfortable and fluid manner that made sense to me.
51. While I wasn't expecting to be an expert coming out of this class, I do feel that I was provided with a sufficient overview of WordPress with just enough depth to be able to master it for the task I have to tackle at work.
52. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
53. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
54. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
55. I would definitely recommend this training to anyone interested in learning SQL.
56. Great intro to C++ basics.
57. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
58. Our Webucator instructor made the experience of learning WordPress an exciting adventure!
59. Well taught, excellent pace, thorough coverage of the material.
60. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
61. a very well run remote learning course
62. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
63. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
64. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
65. I was impressed with the instructors knowledge and was so glad that she took the time to answer my specific questions.
66. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
67. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
68. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
69. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
70. Excellent way of teaching!
71. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
72. Lots of good knowledge that you can apply right away.
73. This will enhance my abilities greatly. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in this course to make my data needs much easier to handle. I feel the course was very detailed and I especially enjoyed the hands-on learning.
74. This class will teach you enough of the basics to really prepare you to learn advanced queries.
75. Fast paced but packed with lots of practical and useful information.
76. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
77. Taking web classes through webucator was easy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and techologies.
78. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
79. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
80. The format that Webucator uses enables me to learn at my own pace. I also gain knowledge of shortcuts and ways to make me more efficient at my job and maximize my time within the Microsoft programs. This in turn makes me more productive in my day to day jobs.
81. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
82. The instructor was attentive and considerate!
83. Have taken both the Intro and Advance Microsoft Access 2010 class from Webucator and I have learned so much.
84. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
85. The instructor was very knowledgeable in Python and presorted the material in a very fun way. The extra examples he provided was great, it went beyond what you would have found in any book.
86. I feel like I am now more prepared to avoid conflicts and complaints because I have a better understanding of communication styles. Even better, I can use this course to improve my interactions with people outside of the workplace.
87. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
88. Excellent training, tailored to the participants, delivered in the comfort of my own home...well done.
89. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
90. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
91. Our Instructor was very good and very patient.
92. I would definitely recommend Webucator
93. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
94. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
95. The combination of professional-level training materials and a live instructor are invaluable in explaining some of these more advanced topics.
96. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
97. The Best web class I have ever taken
98. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
99. This class was very helpful. I learned a lot, and now I feel more confident in my writing.
100. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
101. The Advanced Photoshop CS5 class was great. I learned tons of cool and handy tips and shortcuts and the content was great.
102. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
103. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
104. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
105. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
106. I found this course helpful for tips and strategies to bring back to my team to help our department improve as well as incorporating these strategies into my own work flow.
107. There aren't many times when it comes to training that you leave the training, with the knowledge to confidently apply what you've learned...Webucator is one of the few companies that will get you there…!!!
108. Even as a graphic designer of ten years, I still learned a few new tips and tricks about Photoshop.
109. Highly recommend this training.
110. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
111. Webucator is certainly a professional development service provider that provides a strong return on investment for both your time and money!
112. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
113. The Intro to XML Training class was a great fit for me. We were able to delve into areas that were more pertinent to my situation while still covering the entire lesson.
114. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
115. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
116. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
117. Efficient, effective, easy to understand and follow.
118. I learned so much in such a short period of time. The course was presented logically and kept me engaged. I'll definitely come back for more courses!
119. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
120. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
121. The class I took was very intuitive as well as a pleasant experience.
122. Awsome Training. I will try and get all my training done this way.
123. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
124. Great experience.
125. The instructors are knowledgeable and the class is conducted in at even pace.
126. FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR! EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!
127. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
128. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
129. Taking an on line class from Webucator worked very well. Everyone was helpful and professional. The teacher and class material were excellent. It was as good as taking the class in person.
130. Highly recommended training for novices to iOS development.
131. This intro course to crystal reports was well put together. The pace was just right and Brian was willing to stop and answer questions during the lesson.
132. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
133. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
134. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
135. The Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
136. Truly an exceptional learning experience
137. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
138. Great course!
139. I went into this course without any Flash experience. I now have the knowledge and skills to put together Flash ads for our website and our television screens. I can't wait to learn more about what this program can do.
140. The training is geared towards all learners: visual, hands on, auditory, the pace was perfect, and I am ready to use Project. The instructor was excellent and so was the class size. Perfect!
141. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
142. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
143. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
144. this class was great.
145. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
146. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
147. Based on the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, I could recommend this course to my friends and co-workers.
148. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
149. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
150. This was the first virtual online course I've ever taken and now I think there is no better way! You can interact with the instructor and other students easily.
151. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
152. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
153. Webucator is Great. I felt as if I was in class learning hands on with the instructor! I highly recommend them!
154. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
155. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
156. "I normally don't prefer web hosted classes, but the Excel VB class had the right amount of techical and instructor support to teach multiple learning styles."
157. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
158. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks Melissa!
159. Absolutely Wonderful! Easy, fun, informative. I will surely take more classes.
160. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
161. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much Nance, well done.
162. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
163. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
164. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
165. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
166. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
167. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
168. I always enjoy taking technical training courses with Webucator, I've always been very satisfied with the results. The instructors have solid knowledge of what they're teaching and they have high degree of professionalism that they always show to their students.
169. Excellent class, instructor was great.
170. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
171. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
172. Absolutely the BEST Webinar that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
173. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
174. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
175. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
176. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
177. Well worth the money.
178. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
179. Instructor was great! Information was very well explained and helpful.
180. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! This was an excellent course.
181. Webucator and our instructor, Mel, exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to my next Webucator experience already!
182. Knowledgeable, personable, and professional instructors make Webucator a great choice for technical training needs.
183. Webeducator is a great way to learn how to use software. The hands on training is great.
184. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
185. Webucator's instructors go above and beyond to ensure that the course subject is taught in an effective manner. I feel like I've gotten way more out of the course than I anticipated!
186. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
187. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
188. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
189. The instructor moved at a very manageable, easy-to-follow pace. Not only was our instructor always available for additional help but encouraged questions throughout the lecture. Overall a 10/10.
190. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
191. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
192. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
193. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
194. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
195. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
196. Great Class!!!!
197. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
198. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
199. The class was worth the time and money for sure. I feel like my upcoming projects are going to be a higher level than before due to this class.
200. This is a great class!!!!
201. The class was excellent.
202. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
203. The class and instructor were well worth the investment. I learned a lot more than expected and can hopefully use that knowledge in my everyday, professional goals.
204. Lots of info! Our instructor clearly understood the concepts well.
205. Instructor was great because even though I made a mistake she understood what I was trying to do and could address why that didn't work. She also provided additional examples to help clarify things that we had questions about. The additional examples were very helpful.
206. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
207. The quality of training I received was outstanding. The instructor, Tracy Berry, did an excellent job It is because of instructors like Tracy that I look to Webucator for software training first over other vendors.
208. This was my first experience with Webucator and the instructor's (Stephanie Gans) skillset exceeded my expectations for the cost of the training.
209. Although I come for a MSSQL background and required to do development with PL/SQL, I found that the class did help make sense of what I was developing. It also helped in transitioning my thinking from TSQL to PL/SQL.
210. I was a little concerned about taking a class online, but the Instructor was great and provided valuable information. This class exceeded my expectations for an online training course.
211. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
212. MaryPat is a very knowledgeable instructor. She offered lots of tips and techniques not found in the text. It was also quite nice to be able to lounge around at home in my pajamas!
213. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
214. Very practical, helpful course, delivered personally through the Internet.
215. It's the new way to learn!!
216. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
217. This is the 21st century training at it's best. Documentation is perfect. Training material is perfect. Examples and class environment exceeded my expectations. I made a great leap forward to keep up with today's technology in just a week!
218. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
219. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
220. "Course was quite educational with a lot of detailed information about SSRS application.
221. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
222. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
223. well worth the money
224. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
225. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
226. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
227. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
228. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
229. I would certainly recommend using Webucator for your training needs whether you work in a non-profit or for-profit environment.
230. I had a great experience with my first Webucator class. I was impressed with the pace of the class, the material we covered and the convenience of being in my own home was very nice.
231. Great place to taking training via the web. Look forward to taking another one on a different topic!!!
232. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
233. By far, the best SQL training I have taken.
234. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
235. The instructor was fabulous and made the class fun. I learned lots of great tools that will prove invaluable.
236. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
237. I feel that I could effectively administer an Oracle database with the knowledge and skills gained.
238. Webucator classes are easy and convenient, being online. The instructors are always experts in their field and answer all questions.
239. Kate Cahill is the best instructor!
240. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
241. This class was a great introduction and the trainer was amazing. I am now ready to start using Contribute comfortably!
243. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
244. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
245. Webucator was the first on line course I took. I will be taking more through Webucator. Easy to follow books, instructor was fantastic, customer service was excellent. Thank you!
246. Happy Together with Webucator!!
247. Great class!
248. Terry is very thorough in the subject matter and was able to explain exceptionally well how to use sql and sql expressions which were of particular interest to me.
249. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
250. This training exceeded my expectations in every way and I am anxious to register for the advanced class.
251. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
252. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
253. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
254. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
255. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
256. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
257. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
258. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
259. The material used and expunged would greatly benefit any one interested in learning excel. The pace and knowledge of the instructor was great
260. Think you know Excel... wrong! Recommend to all, even if you are only looking for refresher! Jump in and enjoy...
261. Webucator was an excellent use of my time. Janie is a superior instructor, she speaks clearly and keeps the class moving.
262. The VBA instructor is very thorough, encourages participation in a fun way, and know the material inside and out!
263. I really enjoyed this class. Well worth the money and time.
264. David is an excellent teacher and gave a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
265. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
266. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
267. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
268. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
269. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
270. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
271. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
272. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
273. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
274. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
275. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
276. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
277. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
278. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
279. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
280. The Webucator website classes are a great way to increase knowledge without having to travel. Webucator provides all the materials needed to make this easy to do.
281. The instructor did an unbelievable job helping me learn many aspects of the Exchange Environment.
282. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
283. Stephanie Gans by far exceeded my expectations for the course and made the course very easy to follow! She provided great tips and techniques and made me feel very comfortable with the class! Best teacher I've had!
284. I needed Adobe Flash training on short notice and was excited when I saw that the class would run with only one person enrolled. That meant I could get the training I needed immediately. Getting one-on-one instruction was a bonus!
285. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
286. This class was great, and the ability to take it from home was the cherry on the sundae. It was intensive with lots of practice, rather than just reading and taking notes.
287. The instructor took the time to address student questions about their own programming projects/problems and incorporated real-world examples as well as ways to get programing support beyond class.
288. Webucator is a great way for busy professionals to get training without being away from the office.
289. Well, it definitely got me off the ground level. Good foundation to build on.
290. The instructor rocks. She is the best online instructor I have ever had. I got more out of this class than I could have possibly imagined. I am looking forward to the advanced class.
291. awesome.. recomended to all people..
292. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
293. This is my first time utilizing live on-line training as opposed to a class room environment - can say without a doubt that Webucator has made a beliver out of me to stay with this medium for training ! I think it is much more conducive to retaining the materials and the screen presented materials are clear and informative
294. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
295. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
296. The class was informative and well structured. I appreciate the teacher's willingness to share her knowledge and experience with me.
298. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
299. Janie Rocks!
300. Explained the material in detail when required.
301. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
302. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
303. There's no better way to get started with Adobe Illustrator.
304. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
305. "Great experience! I feel more confident in performing my duties with this training."
306. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
307. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
308. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
309. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
310. Best web class I have ever been part of! Thank you webucator!
312. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
313. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
314. Webucator offered a course that was not only very educational, it was fun!
315. This was my first Webucator class and I wasn't sure what to expect but the price was right and the course schedule fit my schedule. I'm really impressed and will be back for more!
316. I learned a lot from Webucator!
317. Overall I couldn't recommend the business writing course more. With this course I've been able to find my voice and confidence when writing to any audience.
318. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
319. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
320. I will use this service over and over again.
321. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
322. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
323. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
324. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
325. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
326. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
327. It was well-paced, the instructor was very knowledgeable and allowed us to really explore the features we were learning about. Hands-on training is the best!
328. I've had my second course with Webucator, and I can definitely say that I was not disappointed. My expectations were exceeded, and I'm now able to approach my work with more confidence. The materials and instruction were easy for me to follow and understand. I can't wait until I can take my next course!
329. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
330. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
331. Web Learning at its best.
332. Being from the UK I was worried about pacing and translation however the tutor was excellent and I really took a lot away from it!
333. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
334. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
335. Webucator taught a musician how to write SQL!
336. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
337. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
338. Connie is an excellent teacher!
339. Loved the online environment and teacher!
340. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
341. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
342. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
343. I've never worked with SQL. The instructor did a great job in giving me a foundation to launch from.
344. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
345. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
346. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
347. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
348. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
349. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
350. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
351. Webucator provides a great learning experience at the convenience of your computer.This course was very incisive and the class structure was intuitive.
352. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
353. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
354. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
355. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
356. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
357. The instructor was amazingly knowledgeable and accessible.
358. This online course gives a clear understanding of the objectives of Google Adwords as well as basic operations. It gives the student hands-on site navigation experience, which site navigation can be the most intimidating itself!
359. Excellent training, even for a beginner. Lots of practical work that put learning right into practice.
360. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
361. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
362. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
363. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
364. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
365. I thought the class was very informative and I learned a lot of great tips!
366. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
367. The instructor really seemed to care about my progress. She was very nice and easy to approach with any questions or concerns.
368. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
369. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
370. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
371. The RoboHelp class will really set you on the course for successful construction of your Help system.
372. Wonderfully interactive and more informative than many in-person training seminars.
373. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
374. The manuals and software to access the classroom were great. The online instruction was just awesome. The instructor was patient and thorough. Best 5 days I've ever invested.
375. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
376. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
377. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
378. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
379. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
380. I was completely satisfied with everything that I learned in class. I'm confident that I'll be able to offer my clients effective interactive solutions. The instructor was amazing.
381. This provided me a remarkably affordable and effective alternative to in-person training.
382. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
383. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
384. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
385. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
386. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
387. Great course!
388. I would not hesitate to take another class through Webucator.
389. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
390. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
391. Great class and ready to share with the rest of my coworkers what I learned.
392. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
393. An impressive class environment to introduce or clarify SQL Queries . Having an Instructor Led program allows for a myriad of questions to be answered immediately, to clarify the documentation, and to provide examples real-time for us.
394. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
395. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
396. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
397. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
398. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
399. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
400. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
401. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
402. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
403. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
404. Taking a class from Webucator has given me the knowledge needed to succeed in making important decisions for my company.
405. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
406. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
407. The Flex training I received over the course of 3 classes was authoritative, well organized, and effectively delivered. The subject matter coverage was comprehensive and the online delivery within the electronic classroom facilitated learning as well as being extremely convenient and cost effective.
408. The online instructor led course was very well organized. The instructor was knowledgeable, the exercises were clear, concise, and were very relevant to the concepts being covered. I was very impressed with the course. It gave a very good introduction to Objective C.
409. Connie is a very effective teacher.
410. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
411. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
412. Webucator is a great forum for learning a new tool. I found the instructors very knowledgeable and helpful.
413. i feel confident now that i have taken this course on line. The books were amazing and so was my teacher
414. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
415. Webucator is a great company!
416. Great experience! Much easier to fit in my schedule when I don't have to leave the office.
417. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
418. Excellent course with good, relevant material
419. Excellent course. well laid out for our skill level and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable. We look forward to attending the next course in the series.
420. Great training format. Very interactive and lots of hands on exercises. I especially liked the times when we were able to share our desktops for the instructor to give direct feedback on the exercises.
421. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP
422. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
423. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
424. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
425. Instruction with Webucator has been the best training I have experienced in 25 years of IT courses. Thank you Webucator!!
426. Great class!
427. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
428. The instructor was very patient and went at an appropriate pace. The technology used was very smooth and efficient. I will absolutely be back for more classes.
429. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
430. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
431. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
433. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
434. Webucator has been a staple in my motion graphics career change, Stephanie has managed to get me up to speed in... lightening speed, I can't recommend more highly!
435. As a first time SharePoint user, this course provided me with a vast amount of knowledge, that I will be able to apply to my own SharePoint site.
436. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
437. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
438. This course taught me exactly what I needed using real life examples. I now have the knowledge to be successful at work.
439. The class followed the pace of the students' knowledge level and was very relaxed.
440. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
441. This class is a very informative, the instructor was excellent
442. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
443. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
444. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
445. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
446. I didn't expect much of this class or the method, but it exceeded my expectations and I'm completely satisfied!
447. Great, better previous training I have had!
448. "One of the best classes I've taken. I wish this was my Java class during college!"
449. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
450. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
451. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
452. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
453. This was my first time in an on-line class format. I received all the benefits of a "brick-and-mortar" classroom session but at 1/5th of the price!
454. Of all software courses I have taken, this has by far been the best!
455. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
456. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
457. Webucator was a great training program! I truly received one-on-one instruction and attention from the instructor! Would definitely take another course here again. Thank you!
458. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
459. A very well paced class with high quality instructors.
460. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
461. Webucator always delivers, the course work is spot on and informative.
462. Excellent Instructors with cutting-edge technology. Highly recommend
463. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
464. This class was both interesting and informative. The instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and managed to keep the material fresh. I would recommend this class to others interested in learning this program. Thanks!
465. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
466. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
467. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
468. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
469. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
470. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
471. I would highly recommend this course.
472. Loved the class and the instructor. Best Leadership Training I have had. Concise and down to earth with specific examples to apply in the workplace.
473. Brian was extremely thorough and courteous to all the participants. His knowledge of Crystal Reports is extensive benefitting us all.
474. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
475. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
476. Very good class and learned new extended features available in MySQL
477. Webucator; a place where knowledge plus fun equals a very unique and successful learning experience. Enjoyed every minute of it!
478. JavaServer Pages 202 changed my comfort level from 1 100 in a week.
479. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
480. Take this course, it's awesome!
481. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
482. Well worth the time and money.
483. David is super knowledgable, friendly and positive!
484. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
485. I've taken online courses elsewhere and this experience ranks the best so far. Awesome instructor.
486. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
487. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
488. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
489. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
490. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
491. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
492. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
493. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone getting started in Dreamweaver CS5."
494. Well worth the time and cost!
495. This is a great way to take a computer course. I found it more effective than classroom instruction.
496. Very good! I will recommend it.
497. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
498. The SQL course was well-laid out and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
499. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
500. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
1. Very good Instructor!!
2. Well worth the time and money!
3. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
4. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
5. This was a great introductory SQL course.
6. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
7. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
8. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
9. "A visceral lightbulb!"
10. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
12. The instructor was excellent.
13. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
14. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
15. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
16. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
17. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
18. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
19. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
20. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
21. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
22. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
23. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
24. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
25. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
26. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
27. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
28. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
29. Great instructors! Will train with Webucator again!
30. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
31. Great class, great instructor!
32. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
33. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
34. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
35. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
36. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
37. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
38. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
39. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
40. Keep up the good work!
41. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
42. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
43. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
44. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
45. Loved the class and it was well paced.
46. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
47. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
48. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
49. The instructor is awesome.
50. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
51. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
52. Karen was a terrific instructor
53. Great class, very helpful!
54. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
55. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
56. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
57. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
58. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
59. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
60. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
61. very danamic class
62. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
63. This Class was absolutely amazing.
64. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
65. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
66. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
67. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
68. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
69. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
70. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
71. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
72. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
73. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
74. Excellent GWT Training.
75. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
76. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
77. the class is very good
78. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
79. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
80. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
81. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
82. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
83. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
84. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
86. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
87. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
88. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
89. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
90. Excellent training!
91. Great experience.
92. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
93. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
95. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
96. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
97. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
98. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
99. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
100. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
101. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
102. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
103. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
104. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
105. Great Stuff.
106. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
107. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
108. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
109. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
110. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
111. Trained to Last!
112. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
113. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
114. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
115. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
116. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
117. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
118. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
119. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
121. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
122. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
123. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
124. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
125. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
126. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
127. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
129. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
130. Lisa is a pro, the best!
131. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
132. Thanks Patricia
133. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
134. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
135. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
136. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
137. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
138. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
139. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
140. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
141. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
142. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
143. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
144. The instructor was very knowledgeable and flexible and the course was structured at a very nice pace
145. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
146. I learned a lot for a short class.
147. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
148. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
149. Great content, even greater instructor!
150. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
151. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
152. Well organized course with quality instructors.
153. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
154. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
155. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
156. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
157. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
158. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
159. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
160. Olen Sanders is the best.
161. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
162. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
163. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
164. A+++ Training
165. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
166. Very good class.
167. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
168. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
169. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
170. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
171. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
172. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
173. Worth the money!
174. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
175. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
176. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
177. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
178. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
179. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
180. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
181. The best instructor ever!!
182. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
183. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
184. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
185. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
186. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
187. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
188. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
189. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
190. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
191. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
192. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
193. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
194. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
195. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
196. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
197. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
198. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
199. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
200. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
201. Very Interactive Sessions.
202. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
203. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
204. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
205. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
206. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
207. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
208. Excellent course!
209. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
210. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
211. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
212. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
213. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
214. Informative and great paced class.
215. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
216. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
217. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
218. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
219. "These courses are sweet."
220. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
221. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
222. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
223. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
224. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
225. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
226. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
227. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
228. Great class! Great instructor!
229. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
230. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
231. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
232. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
233. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
235. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
236. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
237. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
238. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
239. If love to learn then come on in
240. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
241. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
242. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
243. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
244. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
245. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
246. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
247. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
248. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
249. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
250. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
251. This class is superb....fundamental
252. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
253. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
254. The course was organized and informative.
255. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
256. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
257. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
258. Great deliver and training!
259. This class is very useful.
260. Outstanding Instructor!
261. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
262. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
263. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
264. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
265. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
266. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
267. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
268. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
269. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
270. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
271. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
272. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
273. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
274. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
275. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
276. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
277. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
278. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
279. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
280. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
281. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
282. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
283. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
284. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
285. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
286. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
287. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
288. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
289. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
290. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
291. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
292. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
293. Class and instructor exceeded my expectations! Ready to book another one!
294. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
295. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
296. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
297. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
298. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
299. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
300. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
301. Great class!
302. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
303. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
304. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
305. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
306. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
307. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
308. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
309. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
310. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
311. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
312. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
313. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
314. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
315. Making Microsoft office training better!
316. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
317. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
318. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
319. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
320. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
321. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
322. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
323. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
324. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
325. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
326. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.