1. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
2. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
3. Webucator's online classes are convenient, informative, knowledgeable, and definitely put me at ease. I'm looking forward to my next class in the near future!
4. This class is a very informative, the instructor was excellent
5. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
6. Great online training.
7. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
8. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
9. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
10. Great material, great instructor, and I look forward to taking additional courses with Webucator.
11. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
12. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
14. Webucator pioneers in providing training services in website language development!
15. A very comprehensive class for the time alloted
16. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
17. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
18. This tool, together with the training are real differentiators interactive data modelling and presentation the future is now.
19. Well paced and informative.
20. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
21. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
22. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
23. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
24. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
25. This course was a very helpful brush up
26. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
27. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
28. User friendly and well structured.
29. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
30. This is my 2nd class with Webucators and my experience was as good as the first one (Java for Beginners). The instructor was good and knowledgable.The class was good and the labs and activities in the class really help to understand the concepts better.
31. This course is a great introduction to Microsoft Access and will give you the tools to start creating your own database! A great instructor with plenty of energy and knowledge!
32. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
33. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
34. I learned some new tips and tricks that I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own.
35. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
36. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
37. Really enjoyable class, I would take a class in this format again.
38. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor ! Thank you !
39. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
40. This is a nice way to train!
41. The class really got me set up to use VBA with Word 2007. The instructor knows her stuff and is very patient and thorough, as well as very nice!
42. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
43. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
44. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
45. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
46. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
47. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
48. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
49. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
50. Best class I have ever taken online
51. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
52. Friendly instructor and helpful
53. Best course ever!!! Time flew by with helpful information. Fun interaction and my instructor was super awesome!! Thanks to this course, I can now hold my own in the office I work in.
54. Great course, looking forward to taking more.
55. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
56. This was very easy to follow with our instructor. Very informative, taught me some new tricks.
57. You couldn't ask for a better online class for SharePoint End User Training. I highly recommend Webucator and will definitely use it again.
58. Great intro to C++ basics.
59. The pace and topics of this class were wonderfully customized.
60. "Webucator" is the greatest educator on the web.
61. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
62. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
63. 10/10 would take courses again.
64. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
65. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
66. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
67. I would not hesitate to take another course with webucator. Web based training with an instructor such as David was great!
68. MaryPat is a very knowledgeable instructor. She offered lots of tips and techniques not found in the text. It was also quite nice to be able to lounge around at home in my pajamas!
69. Our instructor was very friendly and knowledgeable. Excellent class and great resource!
70. Very knowledgeble enthusiastic instuctor. Good material.
71. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
72. Terry is very thorough in the subject matter and was able to explain exceptionally well how to use SQL and SQL expressions, which were of particular interest to me.
73. Class was well taught and materials easy to access. Webcator interface made it easy to follow along. Examples files provided make it easy to use as a reference when back at the office.
74. MySQL admin training is hard to come by. I definitely recommend this course for anybody that needs to use MySQL in more that just a web app.
75. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
76. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
77. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
78. I really enjoyed taking the Intermediate Java Programming course. Couldn't ask for better support. The instructor was fantastic. Two thumbs all the way up for the whole experience!
79. A+ Worth the time and money. Good instruction. Good instructor.
80. Hands down, the best training one can get over the web! The instructor was really amazing. She took her time with everyone and was able to address our questions.
81. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
82. The instructor was very patient and explained the lessons clearly.
83. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
84. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
85. JavaServer Pages 202 changed my comfort level from 1 100 in a week.
86. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
87. Knowledgeable instructor who used tools other than just the database tool and WebEx (such as the whiteboard) that appeal to the right side of my brain. The graphic representation of tables via drawing with colors provided me with an easier learning experience and a more complete way to remember dry material.
88. Webucator's beginning SQL class gave me an excellent foundation, and made me excited to learn more. The instructor was excellent, and she made sure we all understood the concepts before she moved to the next section.
89. I really enjoyed taking this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know how to use FrameMaker.
90. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
91. This is the ideal training format for staff that telecommute.
92. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP
93. Roger is the best gosh darn instructor in the entire world. :)"This type of instruction fits into our busy IT world"
94. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
95. I loved the personality of the instructor, who made online instruction easy and stress free. I have learned more in one Webucator class than I had previously learned in a year. I will not hesitate to call on Webucator again. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME!!!
96. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
97. If you've ever seen a Web site with nifty animation and wondered how it's done, this course is a great first step to introducing you to a world where all that neat stuff can be within your reach.
98. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
99. The class was informative and well structured. I appreciate the teacher's willingness to share her knowledge and experience with me.
100. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
101. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
102. The InDesign beginner class was very thorough. The instructor was excellent and answered every question. I definitely benefited greatly from this experience. Thank you Webucator!
103. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
104. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
105. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
106. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
107. The Webucator class for DDL was extremely helpful and the instructor did an excellent job with explaining key concepts.
108. This class has given me the edge I need to grow stronger in my field and make my timelines more manageable.
109. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
110. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
111. I am so glad that Webucator does not cancel courses just because there is only one participant! I feel confident to deliver and exceed expectations!! Instructor was awesome.
112. The class was great and the teacher was very passionate.
113. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
114. Outstanding customer service and training from start to finish! I would recommend Webucator to anyone!
115. I really enjoyed this class. Well worth the money and time.
116. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
117. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
118. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
119. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
120. Wow! The trainer provided an exceptional online VBA training experience that was very friendly and supportive. I could have never learned as much as I did from a manual in such a short amount of time. The examples were professional, practical, and stuck conceptually! Looking forward to another online course or 3 day bootcamp!
121. Webucator provides a great learning experience at the convenience of your computer.This course was very incisive and the class structure was intuitive.
122. My first experience with webucator was outstanding! I learned a LOT in just one class! I will be back for more!
123. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
124. It was a wonderful experience and will help me save time.
125. I was very impressed with the introduction to Infopath 2007 online class, and would definitely recommend it.
126. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
127. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
128. Great course. The instructor was great at taking the complex and making it understandable. I would recommend the course.
129. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
130. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
131. The manuals and software to access the classroom were great. The online instruction was just awesome. The instructor was patient and thorough. Best 5 days I've ever invested.
132. Webucator was an excellent use of my time. The instructor was superior and kept the class moving.
133. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
134. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
135. Webucator is a great way for busy professionals to get training without being away from the office.
136. Good Class, very informative.
137. Webucator and my instructor tailor made training for me and my company. This was well worth the time.
138. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Tia is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
140. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
141. Took the course sitting in front of my computer in Switzerland. I've learned much more than the course book had made me expect. My teacher Laurie not only answered questions directly referring to Google AdWords but also led me to see things in the context of Google Analytics and organic search. She's a great teacher.
142. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
143. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
144. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
145. I've never worked with SQL. The instructor did a great job in giving me a foundation to launch from.
146. I highly recommend using Webucator for training; I am a highly satisfied customer.
147. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
148. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
149. The FrameMaker class was very informative and the instructor was very patient. I learned so much and I know that I will be able to utilize this program effectively at work
150. Excellent instructor.
151. Most of the time, we were tying in our IDEs and loading our own code in our browsers. It was real hands-on practice, and that's great for my learning style. The instructor was always there and willing to jump in and help, but was also willing to let us struggle a bit to figure things out - which helps to cement the learning. Good class!
152. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
153. I liked the individualized instruction from my teacher. I like that she asked about my work and then tailored the class to the information that I needed.
154. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
155. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
156. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
157. I probably have the most knowledgeable Excel Instructor. He seems to be a perfect fit.
158. I was really impressed with the training I received, and with the instructor. The online experience was amazingly smooth. I was able to follow along with the book during the class, and the labs were excellent. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
159. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
160. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
161. The material covered would greatly benefit any one interested in learning Excel. The pace and knowledge of the instructor was great.
162. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
163. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
164. Excellent quality of instructors and the training exceeded my expectations.
165. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
166. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
167. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
168. Webeducator is a great way to learn how to use software. The hands on training is great.
169. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
170. Webucator offers an excellent opportunity to get wonderful training on the software or skills that you need!
171. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
172. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
173. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
174. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
175. Fantastic class! Perfectly paced. Thank you.
176. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
177. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
178. This is a fabulous company. From the customer support , to the technical support to the instruction - it was all a totally first class experience.
179. The class was structured very well with the examples and labs based on the chapters. The instructor was Great.
180. I thought it was very informative. And the instructor was awesome!!!
181. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
182. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
183. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
184. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
185. Webucator is certainly a professional development service provider that provides a strong return on investment for both your time and money!
186. 've learned a lot in taking technical courses with Webucator. Thank you very much, keep up the good work, and more power to you!
187. Best experience
188. Easy to register. Easy to contact. Easy to follow along. Makes easy to learn.
189. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
190. Excellent class. With the instructor's constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are in an online training environment. It felt like a classroom to me.
191. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! This was an excellent course.
192. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
193. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
194. The instructor was very capable and effective in her delivery. She made what could have been a difficult subject easy to comprehend.
195. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
196. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
197. The SharePoint Designer class was very engaging. The instructor was on the top of his game and was very helpful.,
198. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
199. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
200. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
201. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
202. This class was a simple way to gain complex skills.
203. Great and timely training; useful in the business world!
204. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
205. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
206. I want to thank my instructor again for teaching me everything. She really tailored to my needs for our company. I feel confident in helping my husband with our new business. I would recommend this course to all of my family and friends.
207. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
208. Best Class Ever!
209. Excellent training, tailored to the participants, delivered in the comfort of my own home...well done.
210. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
211. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
212. affordable and easy
213. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
214. This is a great way to get the training you need
215. Best way ever to learn! So much better than sitting in a classroom.
216. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
217. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
218. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
219. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
220. Learned a lot of material. Instructor was extremely helpful.
221. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
222. I needed to increase my skillset and needed to take a course as soon as possible. Being in New Zealand, courses were run too far in the future, so it was great taking part in an online course (be it starting 4am NZST time) and getting through the material in 3 days. Great Work!
223. Our Webucator instructor made the experience of learning WordPress an exciting adventure!
224. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
225. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however, this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
226. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
227. This course will quickly get you started with Spring framework.
228. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
229. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
230. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
231. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
232. I was looking for a class that would help me bridge the gap between VB 6 and VB.NET. This class did an excellent job of providing that knowledge.
233. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
234. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
235. This webinar was a great tool for understanding Excel 2010. I am trying to get my boss to have more staff members take this class so we can all be on the same page, which will make sharing Excel spreadsheets a lot easier!
236. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
237. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
238. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
239. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
240. I've had my second course with Webucator, and I can definitely say that I was not disappointed. My expectations were exceeded, and I'm now able to approach my work with more confidence. The materials and instruction were easy for me to follow and understand. I can't wait until I can take my next course!
241. Very useful and helpful training
242. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
243. Great online training.
244. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
245. This class will teach you enough of the basics to really prepare you to learn advanced queries.
246. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
247. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
248. great class, thank you!
249. Instructor was fantastic. She took the time to answer all of our questions.
250. Excellent educational tool.
251. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
252. Best instruction for all levels!
253. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
254. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
255. This training exceeded my expectations in every way and I am anxious to register for the advanced class.
256. The instructor was very knowledgeable and responded to each class member's interests and questions.
257. This is my second of Advanced PowerPoint training and being new to creating presentations, found this was the properly paced training and everything in the manual came together so that at the end of the day felt I was prepared to begin working on my own.
258. The online experience gave me the ability to focus on the training from my computer. I did not have to fly somewhere for a week. The course covered enough material to get me started with iOS development.
259. EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAM!!
260. Great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
261. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
262. Amazing instructor. Very hands on. I highly recommend Webucator!
263. The instructor is very knowledgeable of the course. Very accommodating as well. This was my third course with Webucator and I enjoyed every one of them.
264. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
265. Great course... You won't be sorry.
266. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
267. The instructor was an excellent. I thought he was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
268. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
269. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
270. Happy Together with Webucator!!
271. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
272. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
273. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
274. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
275. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL.
276. Great class! Learned a lot and had fun!
277. Webucator's Introduction to Captivate course provided me with exactly what I needed to create instructional videos for our software.
278. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
279. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
280. Nance did a great job!
281. I just happened to be the only student in the class and this made it very enjoyable and personalized. It was also nice that Webucator continued to offer the class with just one person. I came away more knowledgeable than when I went in.
282. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
283. The instructor's pace, approach and material were engaging and challenging without being out of reach. I learned a lot.
284. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
285. Great training!
286. This is the second Webucator class I've taken and I continue to be impressed with the quality of the instruction and ease of use of the interface.
287. Things went smoothly and the instructor was helpful.
288. This was an excellent way to learn a program. The instructor was professional and personable and made not only the learning but the explanations for the mistakes made very easy to understand.
289. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
290. This course provided a unique mix of in-depth explanation of basics, novelty, challenge, and interactivity.
291. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
292. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
293. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
294. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
295. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
296. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
297. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
298. The instructor is excellent, thorough and pleasant. You will learn a lot of more than expected.
299. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
300. Cool class and lab.
301. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
302. I was able to participate in the course pretty much at my own pace. The instructor was easy to understand and took her time to answer questions as they came up..
303. This was my first time using Webucator. Surely won't be my last. Great service!
304. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
305. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
306. Bravo Webucator!! Learning advance material in the comfort of my home. I would take another class!!
307. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
308. Great class, learned a lot!
309. Great class. Will teach you a lot of handy skills for the business world. It will make your day easier.
310. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
311. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
312. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
313. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
314. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
315. I would highly recommend Webucator for your learning needs. I am a visually impaired web professional and I found it to be an excellent way to effectively learn and interact. I will definitely use them again! Great work Webucator!
316. Best online class ever
317. Webucator's JSF 2.0 course is a great foundation course for learning and implementing this technology.
318. The introduction class really gives the opportunity to start from no knowledge of SQL and leave with the confidence for working on your own database as well as moving to the intermediate level. I learned far more than I expected.
319. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
320. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
321. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
322. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
323. Super way of learning fast!!
324. Instructor knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions was outstanding. Would definitely come here again for my training needs.
325. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
326. I highly recommend Webucator courses. The instructor was very knowledgeable. She provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material.
327. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
328. Awesome Training. TAKE THIS COURSE!!!!! You WILL NOT! be disappointed. I will be taking another course very soon.
329. The class provided much hands on practice and explained the high level concepts necessary to produce valid structured FrameMaker documents.
330. Loved our instructor and learning about all the online resources, tools and tips for all the social media channels!
331. The training provided is great - very practical and interactive.
332. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
333. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
334. Great training format. Very interactive and lots of hands on exercises. I especially liked the times when we were able to share our desktops for the instructor to give direct feedback on the exercises.
335. The instructor was terrific and if I have the opportunity, I will enroll in another class. I've already recommended Webucator to staff in my office.
336. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
337. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
338. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
339. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
340. Trainer for FMS was remarkable, her techniques were top notch, by the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
341. "This course was amazing. The instructor was great. She allowed lots of interaction with her and was a true teacher."
342. Excellent teacher!
343. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
344. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
345. Way better than I imagined! The course was well laid out and instructor presented very well.
346. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
347. I would definitely use Webucator again.
348. The combination of professional-level training materials and a live instructor are invaluable in explaining some of these more advanced topics.
349. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
350. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
351. I was impressed with the instructor's knowledge and was so glad that she took the time to answer my specific questions.
352. All related material (book / class files) are very well prepared and the instructor ran an extremely well organized online presentation.
353. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
354. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
355. Excellent Class well worth the time and money.
356. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
357. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
358. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
359. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
360. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
361. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
362. Of all software courses I have taken, this has by far been the best!
363. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
364. I took a Introduction To Flash Training class with Paul Simkins and it was great, would highly recommend it to anyone!
365. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
366. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
367. Connie was a fun HTML5 instructor. She's very lively and kept things interesting for us and was very helpful in answering any questions we had.
368. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
369. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
370. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
371. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
372. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
373. Great, better previous training I have had!
374. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
375. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
376. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
377. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
378. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
379. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
380. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
381. Webucator is great and my instructor really went beyond teaching and applied real life situations.
382. By far the best Web-based education system out there - fairly priced, easy to use and comes with an array of course selections
383. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
384. The instructor rocks. She is the best online instructor I have ever had. I got more out of this class than I could have possibly imagined. I am looking forward to the advanced class.
385. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
386. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
387. Very informative. I can take what I learned and apply it to my job right away!
388. Excellent class, instructor was great.
389. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
390. "A great course with equally great access - an online course is the way to go!"
391. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
392. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
393. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
394. I would not hesitate to take another class through Webucator.
395. This course exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend taking a course from Webucator!
396. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
397. This was the first virtual online course I've ever taken and now I think there is no better way! You can interact with the instructor and other students easily.
398. This class was very helpful. I learned a lot, and now I feel more confident in my writing.
399. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
400. Great class!
401. Best class
402. Well worth the time and cost!
403. "This course was a great overview!"
404. Being from the UK I was worried about pacing and translation. However, the tutor was excellent and I really took a lot away from it!
405. Very beneficial. I will take more classes in the future.
406. This class was great.
407. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
408. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
409. Advanced MS Office Excel was very structured and well organized.
410. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
411. Good overview of VBA basics
412. Taking a course this way is an excellent alternative to traveling to a site, or having an instructor come to you.
413. Loved the online environment and teacher!
414. The instructors are knowledgeable and the class is conducted in at even pace.
415. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
416. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
417. Instructor was amazing
418. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
419. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
420. Excellent class, very instructive. Definitely will return for future needs.
421. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
422. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is affordable and the instructors are great!
423. The trainer was very experienced and knowledgeable, and she was very nice and patient too!
424. Webucator taught a musician how to write SQL!
425. Take the course - it will help you be more productive!
426. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
427. I enjoyed the class and learned a lot in a short period of time. I'm looking forward to applying the knowledge that I have gained to our environment.
428. Great business model!
429. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
430. The class helped me to grow as an employee and is a valuable tool to tap into
431. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
432. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
433. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
434. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
435. Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Training is a great skill and tool. Webucator has professional instrutors and provides a step by step manual to follow along or use on your own time. I look forward to taking the advanced PowerPoint training.
436. Connie's VBA course was beyond my expectations.
437. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
438. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
439. Overall, the class was excellent and the instructor did a great job. I will definitely use Webucator for any other professional development training that I need.
440. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
441. For online web instruction Webucator is outstanding! The class instructors are friendly, knowledgeable, and available even after you've completed the class!
442. Best on line learning experience ever!
443. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
444. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
445. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
446. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
447. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
448. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
449. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
450. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
451. Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
452. I needed Adobe Flash training on short notice and was excited when I saw that the class would run with only one person enrolled. That meant I could get the training I needed immediately. Getting one-on-one instruction was a bonus!
453. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
454. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
455. I'm kicking myself for all the years that I was complacent to do my work the hard way. The information I learned in this class will increase my productivity in immeasureable ways.
456. This course met my expectations. The class lived up to the course description.
457. The newest way to educate yourself. Better than the classroom.
458. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
459. Want to make a change or advance in your job, Webucator is a great way to go.
460. One of the best online courses I have ever taken. Interesting, fun and informational!
461. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
462. Great way to learn Microsoft Project. Thanks!
463. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
464. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
465. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
466. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
467. Good training.
468. This class taught me everything I needed to get started in InDesign. Not only did it teach me the basics but it also detailed into exactly what I am doing currently within my job. It was great!
469. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
470. The webucator is as good as a class room course. In fact it is easier than a class room to show your work to your instructor, to sit comfortably at your office or home. It is definitely less stressful.
471. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
472. Lots of info! Our instructor clearly understood the concepts well.
473. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
474. The instructor had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made the class relevant to my situation.
475. The online instructor led course was very well organized. The instructor was knowledgeable, the exercises were clear, concise, and were very relevant to the concepts being covered. I was very impressed with the course. It gave a very good introduction to Objective C.
476. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
477. The class was excellent.
478. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
479. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
480. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
481. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
482. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
483. Really enjoyed the class... from the comfort of my office. The instructor was confident and knowledgeable. Would recommend Webucator to anyone.
484. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
485. This was my second course with Webucator and I found the instructor and manuals to be thorough, clear and extremely helpful. Quality and excellence! Thank you!
486. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
487. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.
488. Webucator classes are easy and convenient, being online. The instructors are always experts in their field and answer all questions.
489. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
490. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
491. Nance is an excellent instructor. Full of enthusiasm. Great course.
492. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
493. I was hoping to learn about how php and mysql work together and that's exactly what I got.
494. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
495. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
496. Very knowledegable instructor
497. The trainer is an extremely competant and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
498. The most productive training course that I ever had. I was able to go from knowing very little to being productive in three days.
499. The instructor was attentive and considerate!
500. Technical training made simple.
1. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
2. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
3. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
4. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
5. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
6. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
7. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
8. The instructor was great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
9. If you want to learn and get certified, this is the place.
10. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
11. Great Stuff.
12. The instructor was terrific.
13. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
14. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
15. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use Excel.
16. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
17. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
18. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
19. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
20. Well organized course with quality instructors.
21. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
22. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
23. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
24. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving the efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
25. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
26. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
27. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to Excel.
28. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
29. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
30. "A visceral lightbulb!"
31. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
32. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
33. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
34. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
35. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
36. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
37. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
38. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
39. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
40. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
41. Excellent Training - Great Pace with a great instructor.
42. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
43. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
44. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
45. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
46. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
47. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
48. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
49. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
50. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
51. The instructor was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and he was extremely knowledgeable!
52. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but the instructor made it seem so easy.
53. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
54. Excellent teacher.
55. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
56. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
57. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
58. the class is very good
59. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
61. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
62. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
63. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
64. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
65. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
66. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
67. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
68. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
69. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
70. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
71. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
72. Excellent instructor. Thanks.
73. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
74. Webucator provided a casual, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
75. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
76. This class was a great review and introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails, as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
77. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
78. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
79. This was a great introductory SQL course.
80. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that will be helpful with my everyday job duties.
81. Loved the class and it was well paced.
82. This class is very useful.
83. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
84. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
85. Fantastic - Exceeded all expectations.
86. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
87. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
88. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
89. Outstanding Instructor!
90. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
91. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
92. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
93. The instructor is awesome.
94. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
95. The instructor did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
96. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
97. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
98. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
99. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
100. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
101. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
102. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
103. Well worth the time and money!
104. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
105. Great class experience - really focused on teaching the fundamental basics.
106. The instructor did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention to.
107. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
108. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
109. The instructor was very knowledgeable and flexible and the course was structured at a very nice pace.
110. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
111. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
112. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
113. Very good Instructor!!
114. The instructor was fantastic and I had a great time while learning.
115. The Webucator MVC course we took with Webucator was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
116. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
117. Great instructor!
118. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
119. Very good class.
120. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
121. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
123. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
124. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
125. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
126. Instructor is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient.
127. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
128. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
129. Excellent course!
130. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
131. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
132. Never knew Excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
133. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
134. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
135. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
136. Informative and great paced class.
137. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
138. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
139. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
140. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
141. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
142. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
143. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
144. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
145. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
146. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
147. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
148. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
149. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
150. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
151. This class is superb....fundamental
152. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
153. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
154. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD.
155. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
156. Great content, even greater instructor!
157. It was literally the best Python course I have ever been to.
158. Lisa is a pro, the best!
159. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
160. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
161. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
162. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
163. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
164. Great experience.
165. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
166. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
167. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
168. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
170. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
171. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
172. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
173. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
174. I would definitely recommend this class. Hands down.
175. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
176. Keep up the good work!
177. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
178. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
179. "These courses are sweet."
180. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
181. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
182. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
183. The training was OUTSTANDING.
184. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
185. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
187. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
188. Excellent teacher.
189. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
190. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
191. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
192. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world.
193. The instructor was excellent.
194. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
195. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
196. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
197. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
198. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
199. Webucator offered a well-planned, comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized it so it didn't feel like a typical training.
200. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
201. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
202. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
203. Worth the money!
204. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
205. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
206. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
207. Great class! Great instructor!
208. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
209. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
210. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
211. This Class was absolutely amazing.
212. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
213. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
214. The instructor was excellent! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
215. This was a very informative and worthwhile class. It was easy to understand, there were lots of examples and we were able to work hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
216. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
217. Very knowledgeable instructor. Easy to work with and ask questions.
218. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
219. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
220. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
221. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
222. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
223. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
224. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
225. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
226. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
227. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
228. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
229. Great deliver and training!
230. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
231. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
232. I learned a lot for a short class.
233. The instructor was great. The pace of the class was perfect.
234. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
235. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
236. Great class!
237. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
238. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator - onsite and virtual classroom - and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
239. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
240. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
241. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
242. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would recommend this class and instructor to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
243. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
244. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
245. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
246. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
247. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
248. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
249. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
250. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
251. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
252. Class and instructor exceeded my expectations! Ready to book another one!
253. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
254. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
255. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
256. Great instructors! Will train with Webucator again!
257. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
258. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
259. Excellent GWT Training.
260. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
261. Trained to Last!
262. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
263. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
264. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
265. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
266. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor was excellent.
267. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
268. I have had Excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
269. The instructor is knowledgeable and takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
270. The training was a perfect blend of being challenging and informative. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
271. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
272. A+++ Training
273. The best instructor ever!!
274. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
275. Faaaaaantastic job! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
276. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
277. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
278. Great class to learn about Excel. It will increase productivity in your daily work.
279. Excellent training!
280. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
281. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
282. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
283. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
284. Very Interactive Sessions.
285. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
287. The course was organized and informative.
288. The instructor was excellent and was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational.
289. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
290. The instructor did a fantastic job.
291. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
292. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
293. Very dynamic class.
294. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
295. Great class, great instructor!
296. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
297. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
298. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
299. Was not expecting to learn much from this. However, the instructor provided tips and examples that we didn't know. I was so glad I took this class.
300. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
301. Great class, very helpful!
302. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
303. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
304. The instructor was a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
305. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
306. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
308. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
309. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
310. The instructor's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
311. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
312. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
313. Great instructor! Class was tailored to our needs as a company. We will invite Webucator back!
314. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
315. The instructor provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
316. Making Microsoft Office training better!