- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
2. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
3. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
4. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
5. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
6. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
7. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
8. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
9. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
10. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
11. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
12. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
13. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
14. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
15. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
16. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
17. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
18. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
19. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
20. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
21. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
22. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
23. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
24. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
25. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
26. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
27. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
28. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
29. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
30. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
31. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
32. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
33. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
34. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
35. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
36. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
37. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
38. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
39. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
40. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
41. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
42. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
43. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
44. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
45. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
46. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
47. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
48. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
49. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
50. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
51. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
52. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
53. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
54. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
55. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
56. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
57. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
58. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
59. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
60. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
61. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
62. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
63. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
64. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
65. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
66. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
67. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
68. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
69. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
70. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
71. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
72. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
73. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
74. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
75. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
76. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
77. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
78. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
79. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
80. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
81. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
82. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
83. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
84. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
85. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
86. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
87. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
88. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
89. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
91. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
92. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
93. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
94. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
95. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
96. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
97. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
98. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
99. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
100. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
101. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
102. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
104. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
105. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
106. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
107. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
108. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
109. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
110. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
111. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
112. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
113. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
114. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
115. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
116. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
117. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
118. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
119. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
120. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
121. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
122. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
123. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
124. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
125. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
126. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
127. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
128. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
129. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
130. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
131. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
132. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
133. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
134. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
135. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
136. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
137. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
138. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
139. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
140. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
141. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
142. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
143. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
144. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
145. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
146. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
147. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
148. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
149. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
150. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
151. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
152. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
153. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
154. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
155. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
156. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
158. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
159. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
160. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
161. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
162. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
163. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
164. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
165. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
166. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
167. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
168. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
169. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
170. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
171. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
172. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
173. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
174. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
175. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
176. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
177. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
178. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
179. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
180. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
182. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
183. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
184. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
185. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
186. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
187. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
188. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
189. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
190. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
191. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
192. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
193. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
194. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
195. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
196. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
197. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
198. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
199. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
200. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
201. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
202. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
203. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
204. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
205. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
206. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
207. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
208. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
209. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
210. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
212. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
213. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
214. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
215. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
216. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
217. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
218. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
219. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
220. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
221. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
222. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
223. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
225. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
226. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
227. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
228. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
229. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
230. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
231. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
232. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
233. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
234. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
235. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
236. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
237. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
238. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
239. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
240. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
241. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
242. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
243. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
244. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
245. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
246. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
247. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
248. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
249. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
250. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
251. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
252. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
253. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
254. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
255. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
256. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
257. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
258. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
259. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
260. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
261. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
262. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
263. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
264. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
265. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
266. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
267. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
268. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
269. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
270. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
1. I needed a leg up on PHP to support a new web site, and this class was an excellent overview. Recommended!
- Robert Lynch, Al’s Formal Wear, Houston TX
2. affordable and easy
- Joe Butler, Bonham Chrysler, Wolfe City TX
3. The class was structured very well with the examples and labs based on the chapters. The instructor was Great.
- Rajitha Kandepi, ECS Federal Inc, Overland Park KS
4. Attending this session was a wonderful experience! The instructor was knowledgeable and provided an interactive learning environment. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate!
- Autumn Kirsch, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston TX
5. I was skeptical about taking a class online but it was great to be able to be at work and training at the same time.
- Herb Jensen, Bond Specialists Holding Co, Hermitage TN
6. The instructor was well versed in the subject matter and made the learning process an enjoyable experience. In addition to being knowledgeable, the instructor was always considerate and flexible in how we tackled each day of instruction.
- David Francoeur, AFSC, Lacombe AB
7. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
- Wade Martinez, 9 & 9 Companies, LLC, Spring TX
8. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
9. I would recommend this method of instruction to anyone .
- Jeremy Schlosser, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
10. Object-Oriented Programming in C# is a great starting point for anyone who needs/wants to enter the .NET world. It covers both the paradigm and vocabulary of object-oriented programming and the language itself. As an old-time mainframe programmer, this was a passage way to the new world!
- Elizabeth McRae, Community One Bank, Charlotte NC
11. VERY Helpful I learned alot in a short amount of time without being overloaded or rushed along! THANKS!
- MALCOLM WADSWORTH, FRIENDSHIP TRAP CO., Friendship ME
12. well worth the money
- James Corrigan, Whitsons, islandia NY
13. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
- Michael Allevato, The Walt Disney Company, Anaheim CA
14. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
15. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
- Haroon Ahmad, City & County of San Francisco, Hayward CA
16. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
17. Webucator instructors are the best!
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
18. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
19. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
20. This really works, and it's convenient.
- Zeyad Maasarani, Continental DataGraphics, El Segundo CA
21. While I wasn't expecting to be an expert coming out of this class, I do feel that I was provided with a sufficient overview of WordPress with just enough depth to be able to master it for the task I have to tackle at work.
- Patrick O'Shea, Tribune Media Group, Chicago IL
22. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
23. I was looking for an explanation of how Expression Web worked vs. my current software of Front Page and I got this in spades. PLUS I wanted to be refreshed on how to do CSS and I got that big time. I wanted to have an appraisal of a few of my current web pages I maintain, and I got that as well. Perfection all around.
- Bernard Schafer, General Services Administration, Washington, DC DC
24. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
25. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
26. I went from knowing nothing to knowing enough to create forms with confidence. The instructor was patient and went at a good pace. She also speaks very clearly.
- Anne Mahoney, Watermark Estate Management Services, LLC, Kirkland WA
27. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
28. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
- Bill Dannelly, HoneyBaked Foods, Inc., Holland OH
29. The enthusiasm of the the teacher made the DreamWeaver class more fun at 6:00 in the morning.
- Barbara Hord, State of Alaska Department of Motor Vehicles , Anchorage AK
30. Great class!!
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
31. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
32. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
33. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
34. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
- Dorothea Graham-King, HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, JERSEY CITY NJ
35. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
36. Web Learning at its best.
- Wesley Lorenzini, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Scotch Plains NJ
37. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
- John Larsen, n/a, Moorpark CA
38. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Allison Rollman, Costume Supercenter, Hazlet NJ
39. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
- April Tapper, Piasecki Aircraft, Essington PA
40. Lisa is an excellent teacher for FrameMaker. She made the course material understandable and relevant.
- Veronica Hobson, Weatherford, Benbrook TX
41. Dell Payne is an excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my officemates. Thanks very much, Dell and Webucator. You're the best!
- Rey De Los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
42. Loved that fact that I could sit in a private room and ask my questions privately as if it was a one on one course. Loved that fact that all that I needed (books, headset & candy) were provided way in advance.
- Wendy Velasquez, Perth Amboy Board of Education, Perth Amboy NJ
43. I was impressed with the instructors knowledge and was so glad that she took the time to answer my specific questions.
- Shana Webb, Wells Fargo, Charlotte NC
44. I would recommend this to anyone who prefers online training
- John Vasica, self, Sandy UT
45. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
46. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
- Marlys Battema, Self-Employed, Greenwood IN
47. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
48. The class was very helpful and definitely helped me get a better understanding of how Google Analytics works.
- Tiffany Mullin, DaynerHall, Orlando FL
49. Great instructor! Easy to follow course documentation.
- Jacqui Hart, Department of Homeland Security,, Oceanside, CA
50. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
51. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
- Tarshia Boutte, n/a, Houston TX
52. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
53. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
54. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
55. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
56. If you are a lightweight with SQL, this course is an excellent place to start gaining some weight.
- Rob Moore, Dick's Sporting Goods, Coraopolis PA
57. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
58. Donna was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didnt talk over our heads.
- Bill Levy, CoWorx Staffing Services, Watchung NJ
59. Very knowledegable instructor
- Jeffrey Davis, USDOL/OLMS/Computer Cadre, Franklin WI
60. First rate training from Mr. Futch and Webucator
- Daniel Cates, L. Kianoff and Associates, Birmingham AL
61. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
62. The Webucator experience is tremendous...from customer service to the instruction to preparation for real-world experience.
- Doug Fischi, Manlius NY
63. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
64. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
65. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
66. Jeff has a great approach for keeping the class members involved. There are many topics covered in a short period of time. His use of humor helps keep the 5 days from being overwhelming!
- Zara Beckstein, EWS Group, Grand Junction CO
67. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
68. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
69. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
70. Great experience, I am ready to program VBA!
- Shane Mofford, Coloradod Department of Health Care Policy and Financing, Denver CO
71. Very well worth my time and money! I will recommend this to my coworkers!
- Janet Process, Nsight, Green Bay WI
72. This class met all my expectations and I'm so glad I took it. Lisa did a great job and was very personable.
- Paula Harlow, Kenco Management Services,LLC, Chattanooga TN
73. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
74. I've never been disappointed by any Webucator course I've taken.
- Kim Henderson, Oracle Corporation, San Carlos CA
75. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
76. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
77. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
78. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
- Leah Thompson, Go Smart Solutions, Grover Beach CA
79. Learning Oracle was made simple
- Mahmood Ahmed, Snap On Inc, Richfield OH
80. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
- John Rewcastle, Barcom, Inc., Chattanooga TN
81. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
82. Webucator instructors and tools do an amazing job of emulating a real class room experience, right from the comfort of your home (and pajamas).
- Mukhya Khalsa, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
83. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
84. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
- Rosemary Logan, n/a, Toronto ON
85. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
86. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
87. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
88. Convenient and well executed training. The hands on activities were helpful.
- Mitch Brown, Cegedim Relationship Management, Duluth GA
89. The course served as a good introduction to the Basics of XML, and will allow me to progress with the technology.
- Lou Giammarino, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
90. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
91. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
92. Webucator is great and the instructors, like my instructor, Janie Sullivan, really went beyond teaching and applied real like situations.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, Cleveland OH
93. Webucator was an excellent introduction to project management and prep for the exam. I am confident that as a result of my participation in the CAPM course, I will do well on the exam!
- Ankica Jedry, Quinnox, Naperville IL
94. I would highly recommend this course.
- Brenda Curry, PREEMPT CORP, Boonton NJ
95. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
- Carrie Armenta, Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles CA
96. The Webucator method fit my needs perfectly. The instructor proceeded at my pace and showed patience when I asked to repeat a process or return to an earlier subject. Finally, since I took the class utilizing my own system, I have all the files saved for easy access which allows me to review them as needed when attempting new processes in the future.
- Brian O'Leary, Breeders' Cup, Ltd., Lexington KY
97. Webucator gave me more extension information for a Site Administrator than I have received anywhere else.
- Kristy Usnick, National Renewable Energy Laboratory, Golden CO
98. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
99. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
- Debbie Kurzhals, Power Engineers, St. Louis MO
100. Best experience!
- Delva Martinez, US Dept of the Interior OSMRE, Denver CO
101. Happy Together with Webucator!!
- Jason Quintana, OpenTV, Golden CO
102. I enjoyed my instruction through Webucator. I highly recommend this company in preparing for any potential professional exams. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and prepared me for the exam.
- Taric Hegab, Parsons, Duarte CA
103. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
104. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
105. The course material was thorough and well organized and delivered in easy to digest doses.
- Diane Suzuki, Convergence Graphics, Inc., Los Angeles CA
106. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Robert Watts, Lubrizol, Derby OH
107. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
108. Excellent class & great instructor!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
109. The course material was well-written, with plenty of opportunities for practice. The instructor (Connie) was such fun!
- Keisha Rivers, Hypercube, LLC, Carrollton TX
110. The instructor's demeanor was very approachable, and he was not afraid to take questions that might have been off-topic from the curriculum.
- Jim McCloskey, Southeastern Orthopedic Center, Savannah GA
111. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
112. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
113. The training was a good refresher course and a good introduction to the Business Writing training.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
114. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
115. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
- Frank Rich, Alliance Beverage, Phoenix AZ
116. The InDesign beginner class was very thorough. The instructor was excellent and answered every question. I definitely benefited greatly from this experience. Thank you Kate and Webucator!
- Erin Starks, KL Engineering, Madison WI
117. Quality. Great value. Pure and simple.
- Shaun Burch, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
118. The online instructor led course was very well organized. The instructor was knowledgeable, the exercises were clear, concise, and were very relevant to the concepts being covered. I was very impressed with the course. It gave a very good introduction to Objective C.
- Sheri Green, Fox Networks Group, Newbury Park CA
119. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
120. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
- Dennis Brown, Weiler Corporation, Cresco PA
121. The class provided much hands on practice and explained the high level concepts necessary to produce valid structured FrameMaker documents.
- Jeff Freeman, stc, San Diego CA
122. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
123. David is an excellent instructor. Thanks again, Webucator! I will definitely recommend you to my colleagues for their technical training needs.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
124. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
- Mary Ann Keith, Puget Sound Orthopaedics, Lakewood WA
125. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
126. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
- Kellee Lostaunau, International Accreditation Service, Inc., Whittier CA
127. This was actually better than a classroom environment. I enjoyed being in my own space working with a very qualified and enjoyable teacher. I plan to take all of my intermediate and advanced learning courses through your site. Thanks so very much!
- Terry Penn, WebTPA, Irving TX
128. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
- Brittany Harris, Holland Nameplate, North Kansas City MO
129. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
130. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
- Mohit Saran, Customink, Mclean VA
131. In depth training, instructor focuses on what you want or need to learn. Training is a fast or slow paced as you need it to go.
- Dianna Carter, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
132. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
- Joanne Stein, City of Mesa, Mesa AZ
133. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
134. Awesome Training. TAKE THIS COURSE!!!!! You WILL NOT! be disappointed. I will be taking another course very soon.
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
135. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
136. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
- Ryan Milton, MVS USA, Hawthorne NJ
137. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
138. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
139. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
- Erin Schellenberg, Calm Air International LP, Winnipeg MB
140. Webucator provided me with the training I needed just as well as any brick-and-mortar class I've been to. My instructor was amazing, and I was able to stay in the comfort of my own home and I didn't have to deal with traffic!!
- Danelle Lipke, US Navy, Virginia Beach VA
141. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
- Jessica Reeves, Coast Central Credit Union, McKinleyville CA
142. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
143. I felt a little intimidated going into the course but in short order was very comfortable with learning the applications of the program.
- Maxine Winder, Alberta Health Services, Athabasca AB
144. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
- Anthony Calhoun, PepsiCo, Inc., Hillside IL
145. It was a wonderful experience and will help me save time.
- Tamra Pohl, Westbend Mutual, Grand Haven MI
146. The technology proformed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
- William Shoemaker, Graebel Companies Inc, Aurora CO
147. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
148. Fantastic virtual learning experience w/equally fantastic learned instructor. Will be back for additional classes ... thank you!
- Lisa Froude, State Farm Insurance, Hamburg NJ
149. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
150. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
- Mary Lynnes, Trustmark Companies, Lake Forest IL
151. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
152. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
153. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
- Heidi Menchaca, Newmeasures, Inc., Boulder CO
154. Mel is an awesome instructor and I am looking forward to the next class with her!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
155. This Webucator class is the best web-based course I have ever taken.
- Dwight Dillon, ADP, Roseland NJ
156. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
- Amy Woodcock, Canplas, Barrie ON
157. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
158. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
- Douglas Norwood, Custom Storefronts, inc., Olathe KS
159. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
160. This provided me a remarkably affordable and effective alternative to in-person training.
- Mark Lee, Baker Hughes Incorporated, Tulsa OK
161. The pace and quality of this class was fantastic. It really kept me engaged.
- John Tkalcich, Blackboard, Phoenix AZ
162. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
- Gary Lackey, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson TX
163. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
- Carmen Powell, emergint, Lawrenceville GA
164. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
165. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
166. I went into this course without any Flash experience. I now have the knowledge and skills to put together Flash ads for our website and our television screens. I can't wait to learn more about what this program can do.
- Tasha Lippold, Premier Bank, Dubuque IA
167. This course and the technology worked out great I'd be willing to do another online course with Webucator. A great big bang for the buck!!! Thanks Webucator
- John Frintz, BUNN-O-MATIC CORP, Springfield IL
168. Really enjoyed the class... from the comfort of my office. The instructor was confident and knowledgeable. Would recommend Webucator to anyone.
- Rob Naquin, Kirby Corporation, Houston TX
169. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
170. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
171. I liked the technology of working online. The instructor was very knowledgeable and greatly expanded upon the course material.
- Todd Rozelle, Seabrook Nuclear Power Plant, Stratham NH
172. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
173. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
- Douglas Deppert, The Boeing Company , Edwardsville IL
174. this class was great.
- Matthew Dunn, Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Chase City VA
175. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
- Megin Garrett, Hatch Mott MacDonald, Renton WA
176. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
177. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
178. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
- Valarie Myers, National Oilwell Varco, Austin TX
179. Great place to taking training via the web. Look forward to taking another one on a different topic!!!
- Alex Guerrero, EMC, Santa Clara CA
180. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
181. Take this course, it's awesome!
- Larry Budd, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
182. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
- Tim White, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
183. Very adaptable to the needs and objectives of course participants and direct, personal interaction with instructor, even in an online setting.
- Richard Sampson, Community Transportation Association of America, Washington DC
184. The instructor was amazingly knowledgeable and accessible.
- Kevin Glover, Emory University, Atlanta GA
185. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
- Beatrice Mickey, HB Mickey Education & Management, LLC, Wyndmoor PA
186. I thought it was very informative. And the instructor was awesome!!!
- Michael Jones, ABC 11/WTVD, Durham NC
187. Tracy was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
188. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
- Farah Mack, Bryan Texas Utilities, Bryan TX
189. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
- Jessica Short, City of San Jose, San Jose CA
190. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, avatar holdings, Coral Gables FL
191. Janie did a great job delivering the course materials in a way that made the information relatable and easy to understand.
- Jessica Cahalane, Salesforce, Hillsboro OR
192. My first experience with webucator was outstanding! I learned a LOT in just one class! I will be back for more!
- kimberly donnelly, habitat for humanity of oakland county, pontiac MI
193. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
194. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
- Debra Rogers, Essco Calibration, chelmsford MA
195. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
- Keisha Rivers, HyperCube, Lancaster TX
197. I would recommend this course and instructor to others.
- JoAnna Hankey, NOVA Chemicals, Coraopolis PA
198. Best web class I have ever been part of! Thank you webucator!
- Rebecca Fair, Eastern District of the EFCA, LeMoyne PA
199. The instructors are knowledgeable and the class is conducted in at even pace.
- Michelle Halket, Public Health Agency of Canada, Toronto ON
200. Webucator provided a strong base for any Java developer
- David Hinds, K2Share, LLC, College Station TX
201. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
202. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego, Oswego NY
203. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
- Danielle Bender, PeopleTec, Huntsville AL
204. I was very hesitant with this being an online class, but after 10 minutes I overcame my hesitations. I felt I would get more out of actually being in a classroom, library, etc, but I feel good after this one class and it proved me wrong. Now I don't think I'll mind online classes.
- Kathleen Manzke, Convergint Technologies, SCHAUMBURG IL
205. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
206. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
207. Great class. Wonderful instructor. Awesome materials and left with a head full of knowledge.
- Penny Breslin, Enicitas CA
208. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
209. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
210. The class was a great introduction to Premiere. The instructor adapted the content to the student level, which was great.
- Arran Liddel, St Stephen's Community House, Toronto ON
211. The company was very organized in making sure I have the material, headsets as well as my computer set up so the course would run smoothly.
- April Sedgwick, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
212. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
214. Great course. I'd recommend this course to anyone using excel
- Charlie Bowering, Veyance Technologies, Bowmanville ON
215. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
216. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
217. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
218. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
219. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
- Megan Rapp, Bedford County Public Service Authority, Bedford VA
220. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
- Mitchell Scott, L-3 Communications, Greenville TX
221. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
- Pam Tetley, SunGard, Geneva IL
222. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
223. I could not ask for more. Perfect choice of class materials, easy to follow web conferencing and Fantastic instructor ! Thank you !
- Rejane Guimaraes, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Hercules CA
224. Great course!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
225. I was hoping to learn about how php and mysql work together and that's exactly what I got.
- JON SEXE, MN MANAGEMENT & BUDGET, St Paul MN
226. Easy flowing!
- Elbert Phillips, Altec Industries, Inc., Birmingham AL
227. Great overall introduction to iOS and Objective-C programming!
- Steve Veloff, St. Petersburg College, St. Petersburg FL
228. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
229. I will recomend this training to my co workers
- Roy Neumann, Puget Sound Naval Shipyard & IMF, Bremerton WA
230. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
231. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
- Bill Powers, Bill Powers & Associates, LLC, Mendham NJ
232. Stephanie Gans by far exceeded my expectations for the course and made the course very easy to follow! She provided great tips and techniques and made me feel very comfortable with the class! Best teacher I've had!
- Brittney Thorp, n/a, San Jose CA
233. This course really helped me develop my understanding of VBA programming and code.
- Allison Johnson, Genworth Financial , Lynchburg VA
234. Got me up to speed on Silverlight pretty quickly!
- Jacques Capesius, Compellent Technologies, Inc, Eden Prairie MN
235. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
- Tony Layon, wafertech, Camas WA
236. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
- Aaron Shanahan, The Robbins Company, Kent WA
237. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
238. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
239. I hadn't done online training before and this was a great way to take a class. It provided a great start to learning HTML5.
- Krista Steller, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Springfield IL
240. Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Training is a great skill and tool. Webucator has professional instrutors and provides a step by step manual to follow along or use on your own time. I look forward to taking the advanced PowerPoint training.
- Sue Mathis, Johnson Controls, Milwaukee WI
241. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
242. Our Webucator instructor made the experience of learning WordPress an exciting adventure!
- Kim O'Leary, Northeast Document Conservation Center, Andover MA
243. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
244. Webucator provides full service training.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
245. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
- Kingston Ko, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
246. "Now that I have learned how to use the right tools, Power Point will save me time and simplify my work."
- Renee Resch, Madison Scottsdale, Scottsdale AZ
247. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
248. Excellent course and material.
- Mohammad Asim Ali, DIRECTV, El Segundo CA
249. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
250. I was unsure about taking an online instructor-led training, but Steve has made the experience very rewarding.
- Shelia Hernandez, US Courts, Rapid City SD
251. I thought Webucator was a fantastic way to learn and take a course. The traininer was fantastic.
- Jesse Villarreal, Bell Helicopter Textron, Arlington TX
252. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
- Jeannine Little, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
253. The most productive training course that I ever had. I was able to go from knowing very little to being productive in three days.
- Rob Pesce, NCA Group, Inc., Fishers IN
254. Being able to attend classes remote was such an advantage.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
255. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
- Shontay Benson, Ferro, Vista CA
256. I will definitely use webucator in the future for my technical training needs.
- Keesha Coleman, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
257. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
- James Jackson, AGCO, Duluth GA
258. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
259. My Webucator Course introduced me to new concepts and ways to design applications to try and make my day to day more efficient. I look forward to another course in the future.
- Sonja Shaw, ABM Industries, Inc, Houston TX
260. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
261. The course I took helped me understand my job better and gave me a feeling of confidence
- John Mendes, The Canebrake, Wagoner OK
262. Great class. I never thought I would feel comfortable using a program I had not had any experience with, with just 2 days of training.
- Nandini Das, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
263. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
- Fran Mosley, Freight Capital, Memphis TN
264. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
265. Very good class and learned new extended features available in MySQL
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Inc., Houston TX
266. Relaxed pace along with interactive instruction following up with training material.
- Margaret Byrne, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Alexandria VA
267. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
268. Webucator's use of computer voice and sound capabilities is undoubtedly the way to go.
- Terry Young, Smith-Roberts Land Services, Inc., Tulsa OK
269. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
270. Great course... You won't be sorry.
- Keith Hopson, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
271. Webucator is a high quality provider of online training, with trainers experienced in the field they are teaching.
- Kate Kelly, Enbridge Gas Distribution, North York ON
272. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
273. Melissa was an excellent instructor: very patient and very knowledgable. The course material was ideal - it was a comprehensive introduction to a complex subject.
- David Connor, Royal Canadian Mounted Police, Winnipeg MB
274. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
275. Effective, efficient, and easy to comprehend. This was a great investment!
- Karla Ingram, Management Services Network, Columbus GA
276. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
277. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
278. The instructor took the time to address student questions about their own programming projects/problems and incorporated real-world examples as well as ways to get programing support beyond class.
- Robert Healy, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton NY
279. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
- Clifford Hebert, T-Mobile, Bellevue WA
280. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
281. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
- Mike Gentile, BAI, Chicago IL
282. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
283. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
- Tom Mancari, Forest Preserve, Joliet IL
284. The instructor was very helpful with all my questions and very patient. We were able to use some great graphics for animation.
- Clara Mizenko, n/a, evergreen CO
285. The instructor was an excellent. I thought he was well spoken, thorough, and down to earth so to speak. Very easy to understand. I love that the class was accessible from home, and in a comfortable environment. I enjoyed being able to speak to the instructor, as well as hear other people with the same interests and concerns.
- PAULA FOURNIER, R C DIOCESE OF PA, PRINCE ALBERT SK
286. The Advanced Photoshop CS5 class was great. I learned tons of cool and handy tips and shortcuts and the content was great.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
287. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
288. This was exactly what I was looking for and was a thorough discussion of the Spring Framework. The instructor was excellent.
- Dale Sikkema, The First American Corporation, Knoxville TN
289. Took the HTML class for beginners. Class was easy to follow, hands on examples were relevant and downloaded couse examples/exercies were helpful. I would recommend this class.
- Laura Tassell, Fiserv, West Chester PA
290. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
291. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
292. Wonderful! Tailored to my learning style! Best external class I have attended in a long time!
- Deborah Dean, Pomeroy IT Solutions, Frankfort KY
293. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
- Rachel Nelson, FORENSIC STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, BIRMINGHAM AL
294. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
295. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
296. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
- Tanya Henkel, American Greetings, Sagamore Hills OH
297. This class was a great introduction and the trainer was amazing. I am now ready to start using Contribute comfortably!
- Wendy Stanislawski, CSM Companies, Inc., Madison WI
298. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
- Erin Wilhite, Blinn College, Bryan TX
299. The course material and the instructor reinforced the concepts that I had been reading about and did a wonderful job of translating those concepts into my everyday work world.
- Mike Laborde, Lane County, Eugene OR
300. Great class and ready to share with the rest of my coworkers what I learned.
- William Owens, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
301. Webucator has been a staple in my motion graphics career change, Stephanie has managed to get me up to speed in... lightening speed, I can't recommend more highly!
- May Yam, n/a, San Jose CA
302. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
303. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
304. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
- Elyse Castillo, Entertainment Cruises, Baltimore MD
305. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
- Chouheiba AMAMI, Combined Insurance, thornhill ON
306. Have taken both the Intro and Advance Microsoft Access 2010 class from Webucator and I have learned so much.
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
307. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
- Richard Auerbach, Personal Memoir Films, Aventura FL
308. Great learning experience for me! Excellent instructor! I'm excited about applying this technology at my company!
- Casey Murrell, TTI Inc., Fort Worth TX
309. I found this course helpful for tips and strategies to bring back to my team to help our department improve as well as incorporating these strategies into my own work flow.
- Tracy LeGault, Simpleview, Tucson AZ
310. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
311. Extremely helpful course. Nance Pilowa is a great instructor!
- Steve Dorsey, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Jacksonville FL
312. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
313. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
314. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
- Brad Morrison, n/a, Galisteo NM
315. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
316. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
317. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
- Brenda Redd, A. L. Duck Jr., Inc., Zuni VA
318. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
319. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
320. The trainer really went above and beyond my expectations in helping craft the course to my project needs.
- Chris Fisher, INTL FCStone, West Des Moines IA
321. The instructor was very patience and explained the lessons clearly.
- Hang Vu, Promontory Interfinancial Network, Arlington VA
322. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
- Scott Braun, Tangible Solutions, Inc., Matthews NC
323. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
- Ann Huckaby, CMC Medical Transcription Service, LLC, Seaside OR
324. An excellent class. Provides current information and practical techniques.
- Steve Branson, California Dept of Health Care Services - ITSD, Sacramento CA
325. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
326. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
327. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
328. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
- Meggan Carter, Commerce Bank, Kansas City MO
329. Instructor was positive and patient. i really learned a lot and enjoyed the class.
- Jenna Reeds, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
330. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
331. I was completely satisfied with everything that I learned in class. I'm confident that I'll be able to offer my clients effective interactive solutions. The instructor was amazing.
- Graeme Horn, Brandhealth Communications (ON), Peterborough ON
332. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
333. I'm preparing to start a new job and it had been a number of years since I'd last used MS Project which is the main scheduling tool used by my new employer. Taking this class has helped me feel better prepared to hit the ground running in my new job. The instructor (Laurie) was a good communicator and had a deep knowledge of MS Project 2007. This depth of knowledge along with Laurie's comfort and confidence in leading the class and responding to our questions certainly helped me get as much out of the class as I was capable of getting.
- Jeffrey Mathe, mercer, Buffalo Grove IL
334. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
- Antenette Jermanon, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto CA
335. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
336. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
337. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
338. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
339. Good Class, very informative.
- Vito Alfano, Discover Financial Services, Riverwoods IL
340. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
341. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
342. The instructor and the material. The workbook and slides are very helpful and the instructor did a great job.
- Holly Beal, PETA, Kansas City MO
343. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
344. Laurie is a great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
- Meg Godfrey, Finelite, Inc., Union City CA
345. The training provided by Webucator was fantastic. I used what I learned in class immediately following the first day of instruction. The guided hands-on instruction matched my learning style perfectly.
- Mark Scheitlin, DigitalGlobe, Longmont CO
346. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
347. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
348. The class is a must have if you are a loyal employee looking to improve productivity within your organization.
- Sheila Lofton, The Permanente Medical Group, Oakland CA
349. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
350. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
351. "One of the best classes I've taken. I wish this was my Java class during college!"
- Ramon West, IndraSoft, Inc., Montgomery AL
352. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
- Kari Fentress, National Bank and Trust, Wilmington OH
353. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
354. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
- Laurie Byrd, Shea Family @ Home, El Cajon CA
355. Great class! I learned a LOT about iOS Development and even Objective-C as well. We covered just about every major function of creating iOS apps. The labs and demos were engaging and reinforced the major concepts well.
- Paul Santana, n/a, Newbury Park CA
356. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
- Doug Wegner, Seagate Technology, Cupertino CA
357. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
- Nathan Boyce, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
358. Webeducator is a great way to learn how to use software. The hands on training is great.
- Sean McHugh, Webucator, Syracuse NY
359. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
360. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
- Erica Bonomi, Travelers, Inc., hartford CT
361. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
362. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
363. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
364. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
365. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
366. Effective labs.
- Edward Manalansan, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
367. Being new in the Marketing world specifically in advertising - this course will allow me to create that extra detail in my work which will hopefully push it from just good or okay - to great! I would recommend taking this class to anyone who is creating images (logos ect) or working in a field which demands creativity. Great instructor as well - learned a lot ! :)
- Kristine Mills, Calm Air International LP, Thompson MB
368. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
369. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
370. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
- Andrew Wyatt, Steelcase , Toronto ON
371. I enjoyed my training session. I had never used the Captivate software before, so the introductory session was just right for me. I appreciated the additional tips and hints that the instructor gave -- things that weren't in the workbook.
- Ann Werner, KRM Information Services, Inc., Eau Claire WI
372. This was a great learning experience with the convenience of being able to stay at home. The ongoing support that is offered is an excellent feature as the learning isn't over when the classes end.
- Gerry Poirier, Queen's college Foundation, Twillingate NF
373. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
374. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
- Kevin Miller, NASIC, WPAFB OH
375. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
376. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
377. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
378. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
- Rose Torres, Furniture Row, Denver CO
379. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
380. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
381. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
382. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language. It provides a great foundation in understanding of SQL that you will be able to build upon as you advance in your understanding.
- Andrew Woods, Bankrate Insurance, Denver CO
383. I took a Introduction To Flash Training class with Paul Simkins and it was great, would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Linda Palmieri, The Daily Gazette, Schenectady NY
384. This is an excellent site to take training, instructors are very professional and knowledgeable.
- James Chesscher, Booz Allen Hamilton, San Antonio TX
385. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
386. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
387. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
388. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
389. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
390. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
391. Awsome Training. I will try and get all my training done this way.
- Mark Young, Mitchell Williams Law Firm, Little Rock AR
392. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
393. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
394. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
395. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
- Khaleelah Miles, Gray Line of Tennessee , Nashville TN
396. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
- Christopher Martinez, American Home Maintenance, Tucson AZ
397. Steven is very good instructor. I would recommend the class.
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Houston TX
398. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
399. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
400. I liked everything about this class! Great tool, great teacher, the convenience of the online instructor-led format, and the fantastic student/teacher ratio to name a few...
- Susan Cohen, Hewlett Packard, Wellesley MA
401. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
402. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
- Ronnie Huffman, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB CO
403. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL
- Debbie Schwartz, Dish Network, Englewood CO
404. The Advanced Excel course was perfect for learning how to make your job easier and more efficient!
- Latasha McGee, BankUnited, Miami Lakes FL
405. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
- Ashley Dermitt, D & R Technical Solutions, Inc., Endicott NY
406. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
407. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
408. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
409. The class was very informative and helpful.
- John Froio, Community Legal Services and Counseling Center, Cambridge MA
410. Great course with an awesome instructor Connie!!!
- Michelle Biemer, Clean Harbors, Norwell MA
411. David is super knowledgable, friendly and positive!
- Robert Buchinski, Kaiser Permanente, richmond CA
412. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
413. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
414. I would not hesitate to take another course with webucator. Web based training with an instructor such as David was great!
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
415. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
416. Webucator courses are an excellent learning tool for improving your technical skills. The teachers have incredible work experiences making the training material relevant for today's increasingly complex work assignments.
- Maria Costa, Verizon Wireless, Suffern NY
417. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
418. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
- Erica Lelis, Mine Safety Appliances, Pittsburgh PA
419. it's worth taking the course.
- Thuy Pham, Real Time Resolutions, Dallas TX
420. Webucator provides a great solution for educating their clients on any program without having to leave the office (or your house for that matter).
- Kelly Deaver, Cardno WRG, Portland OR
421. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
422. It is a very useful tool.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
423. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
424. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
425. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
426. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
427. Great Course, great instructor. I would recommend this for anyone trying to learn PHP
- Wendy Mackay, Astor & Sanders Corporation, Chattanooga TN
428. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what i needed. This by far was one of the best training courses i have had.
- Jeffrey Moreau, Brookdale Senior Living, Milwaukee WI
429. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
430. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
- Kevin Muck, KANAWHA SCALES AND SYSTEMS, POCA WV
431. Overall I couldn't recommend the business writing course more. With this course I've been able to find my voice and confidence when writing to any audience.
- Sean McKeever, VitalSource Technologies, Raleigh NC
432. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
433. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
434. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
435. Excellent class, excellent customer and Mel has a great sense of humor. With his constant attention to student questions, you easily forget you are even in an online training environment, it felt like a classroom to me.
- Julie Kennedy, n/a, Carlsbad CA
436. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
437. This is the ideal training format for staff that telecommute.
- William Clinton, Bravo Health, Inc., Pennsburg PA
438. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
439. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
- Brian Boelke, Zebra Technologies, Vernon Hills IL
440. Roger obviously knows his Java! Not only did he teach the Java language clearly and concisely, but he also covered Object Oriented Programming concepts as well as Best Practices. A very good class. I really enjoyed it!
- Craig Cecil, Intergraph Corporation, Madison AL
441. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
- Nathalie Pante, Galena Park ISD , Humble TX
442. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
- Bruce Pilant, US Government, Kittery Point ME
443. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks Melissa!
- Rob Rogers, devi mandir, Napa CA
444. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
445. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
446. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone getting started in Dreamweaver CS5."
- Leslie Moore, Mahaffey Fabric Structures, Memphis TN
447. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
- Bryan Lawrence, Staples, Broomfield CO
448. I loved the personality of Kate Cahill who made online instruction easy and stress free. I have learned more in one Webucator class than I had previously learned in my own thirst for knowledge in In Demand in a year. I will not hesitate to call on them or her again. WELL WORTH THE MONEY AND TIME!!!
- Kim Dry, Salamanca City Central School District, Salamanca NY
449. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
450. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
451. The instructor's vast knowledge created an atmosphere of sharing and learning.
- David Rosario, San Francisco Housing Authority, San Franciso CA
452. This was a great way to take a class. I enjoyed the content as well as the instructor. It was a small class with individualized attention.
- Amy Owens, Reckitt Benckiser, Richmond VA
453. I thought the materials were presented in a highly organized and concise fashion, making it a easy reference tool for the present and future.
- Rachel Huffine, TM Forum, Morristown NJ
454. Take the course it will help you be more productive!
- Lonnie Kompelien, DJO Global, Shoreview MN
455. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
456. This is my 2nd class with Webucators and my experience was as good as the first one (Java for Beginners). The instructor was good and knowledgable.The class was good and the labs and activities in the class really help to understand the concepts better.
- Oscar Avila, Administrative Office of the Courts (JID), Santa Fe NM
457. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
- Dan Lawless, Inceed, Denver CO
458. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
459. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
460. This class was very informative, and has helped fill in the gaps that I have had about ASP. I cannot wait to take another class. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the topic and offered helpful suggestions that may not have been in the book.
- Samantha Denys, Sommers Schwartz, P.C., Southfield MI
461. Time well spent!!! Connie was great!
- Philippe Deray, n/a, Pittsburgh PA
462. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
463. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
- Dacia Benoit, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
464. The class was very helpful in learning the basics of Microsoft Project 2010. I will now be able to start a Project, add tasks, add resources and update and edit the information for the projects I am responsible for.
- Charles Kutach, Halliburton, Houston TX
465. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
- Sean Coburn, Intuit, Los Angeles CA
466. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
467. The webucator is as good as a class room course. In fact it is easier than a class room to show your work to your instructor, to sit comfortably at your office or home. It is definitely less stressful.
- Krishna Maddi, Capstone Logistics, Norcross GA
468. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
469. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I learned ALOT! I thought it was very informative and had a full range of information to learn. I also loved the instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Jana White, Jordan Health Services, Mount Vernon TX
470. Good Instructor and hands on training.
- Qamar Jafery, Novell, Inc., Provo UT
471. Janie Rocks!
- Sophia Sherman, Surescripts, Arlington VA
472. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
473. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and feel I have learned a lot!
- Stephanie Gischel, Trident USA Health, Sparks MD
474. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
- Todd Marcy, Allied Media, Fenton MI
475. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
- Joy Brown, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
476. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
- Katherine Sas, The Fredric Rieders Family Renaissance Foundation, Willow Grove PA
477. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
- Kathy McCoy, National American Insurance Company, Chandler OK
478. Best class
- Anthony Osafo, Accenture, Chicago IL
479. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
480. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
- Kendra Walker, enVista, Carmel IN
481. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
482. Excellent Advance MS Access course!!!
- Maja Shkolnik, Hydro One, Toronto ON
483. This class was perfect for me. I have had a few months developing in Silverlight to get met going before the class. This class filled in gaps of my knowledge and brought me up to speed in areas that I was kinda on the wrong track.
- Matt Heller, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
484. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
485. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
- Beth Dupell, ecm design, Exeter NH
486. Truly an exceptional learning experience
- David Orazine, Kubotek USA, Inc., Marlborough MA
487. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
488. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
- Jennifer Fox, SYSCO Corporation, Houston TX
489. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
490. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
491. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
- Jennifer Milanesse, Florida Deptartment of Revenue, Tallahassee FL
492. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
493. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
- Gretchen Shubat, IHHP, Bartlett IL
494. Great general overview of the subject.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego CTS, Oswego NY
495. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
496. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
497. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
498. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
499. My instructor was fabulous!
- Debra Warady, SMUD, Sacramento CA
500. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ