- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
2. Worth the money!
- Robin Cushing, U.S. Postal Service,
3. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
4. This class is very useful.
- Tracey Smith, NYS Department of Financial Services,
5. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
6. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
- Carol Ellwein, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck ND
7. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
9. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
10. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
11. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
12. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
13. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
14. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
15. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
16. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
17. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
18. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
19. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
20. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
21. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
22. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
23. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
24. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
25. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
26. Olen Sanders is the best.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
27. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
28. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
29. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
30. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
31. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
32. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
33. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
34. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
35. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
36. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
37. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
38. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
39. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
40. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
41. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
42. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
43. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
44. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
- TERRI BENNETT, DOC/NOAA,
45. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
46. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
47. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
48. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
49. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
50. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
51. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
52. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
53. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
54. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
55. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
56. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
57. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
58. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
59. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
60. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
- Tommy Evans, Discover Oklahoma-Oklahoma Tourism Recreation Department,
61. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
- Geary Johnson, Samsung Semiconductor,
62. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
63. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
64. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
- Sheila Patterson, NYS Dept. of Financial Services,
65. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
66. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
- Vikas Gupta, Samsung,
67. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
68. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
69. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
70. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
71. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
- Tracy White, Bankrate.com,
72. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
- Leslie Bockemehl, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
73. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
74. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
75. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
76. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
77. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
78. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
79. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
80. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
- Camille Cepeda, Kaiser Permanente,
81. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
82. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
83. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
84. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
85. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
86. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
- Acy Butler Jr, NOAA ,
87. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
88. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
89. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
90. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
92. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
93. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
94. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
95. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
96. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
97. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
- Buddy Giles, U.S. Postal Service,
98. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
99. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
100. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
101. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
102. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
103. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
104. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
105. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
106. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
107. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
108. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
109. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
110. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
111. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
112. Outstanding Instructor!
- Jared Poston, DSM,
113. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
114. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
115. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
116. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
117. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
118. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
119. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
120. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
121. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
122. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
- Janet Sharp, DOC/NOAA,
123. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
124. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
125. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
126. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
127. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
- Philbert John, XTO Energy,
128. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
129. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
130. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
131. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
- Lynette Miner, Plymouth Rock Energy,
132. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
133. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
134. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
135. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
136. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
137. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
- Kyle Luccio, Comcast,
138. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
139. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
140. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
141. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
142. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
143. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
144. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
145. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
- John Vanderwielen, S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.,
146. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
147. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
148. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
149. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
- Greg Fleming, Everglades Direct,
150. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
- Jay Smith, The Ohio State University,
151. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
152. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
153. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
154. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
155. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
156. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
157. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
158. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
159. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
160. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
161. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
162. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
163. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
164. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
165. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
166. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
167. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
168. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
169. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
170. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
171. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
172. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
- Gillian Gibbs, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
173. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
174. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
175. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
176. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
177. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
178. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
179. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
180. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
181. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
182. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
183. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
184. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
185. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
- Lorraine Lawless, Health-Quest,
186. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
187. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
188. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
189. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
190. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
191. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
192. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
193. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
194. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
- Kelly Hayes, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
195. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
- Joshua Oleszcuk, Johns Hopkins,
196. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
197. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
198. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
200. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
201. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
202. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
203. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
204. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
205. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
206. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
207. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
208. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
209. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
210. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
211. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
212. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
213. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
214. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
215. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
216. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
217. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
218. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
219. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
220. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
- Anjelica Grant, Friendship Public Charter School,
221. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
222. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
223. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
225. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
226. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
227. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
228. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
229. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
230. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
231. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
232. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
233. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
- Ralph Valverde, NOAA ,
234. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
235. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
236. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
237. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
- Freida Brown, US Postal Service,
238. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
- kim hennis, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
239. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
240. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
241. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
- Andrew Motsinger, JEA,
242. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
243. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
- Marc Churnin, Samsung Semi,
244. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
245. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
246. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
247. Great Stuff.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
248. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
249. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
- Nicholas Prota, Health Quest IT,
250. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
251. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
252. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
253. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
254. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
255. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
256. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
257. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
258. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
259. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
260. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
261. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
262. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
- Lou Mangiaracina, Anchor an Oldcastle Company,
263. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
264. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
266. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
267. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
268. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
269. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
270. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
271. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
272. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
273. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
274. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
275. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
- Wendy Uhlman, NYS Department of Financial Services,
276. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
277. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
278. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
279. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
280. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
281. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
282. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
283. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
284. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
285. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
286. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
- JESSENA BRISCOE, UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE,
287. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
- Dafina Fuqua, Samsung SIC,
288. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
289. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
290. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
291. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
292. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
293. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
294. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
295. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
296. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
297. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
298. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
299. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
300. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
301. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
302. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
303. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
304. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
305. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
306. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
- Elizabeth Burgoyne, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
307. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
308. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
309. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
310. Karen was a terrific instructor
- Wayne Hill, Wayne Hill Consulting,
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
312. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
313. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
314. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
315. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
316. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
317. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
318. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
319. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
320. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
- Carla Carrell, Comcast,
1. I am extremely satisfied with the Introduction to Photoshop course I took. I now feel much more confident in performing my duties at work with the training I received through Webucator!
- Jennifer Milanesse, Florida Deptartment of Revenue, Tallahassee FL
2. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
- Phil Blunk, Ivie, Bentonville AR
3. Webucator is great! I've taken two SQL courses and both have helped me learn and grow.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems Inc, Olathe KS
4. This was my first class with Webucator. They were professional and comparable to any of my corporate sponsored classes. The pace of the class was great and the instructor well informed of the class materials.
- Lisa Darrah, Autodesk, Inc., novi MI
5. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
6. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
7. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
8. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
- Kevin Martin, InnerSea Discoveries, Seattle WA
9. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
- April Tapper, Piasecki Aircraft, Essington PA
10. I want to thank my instructor again for teaching me everything. She really tailored to my needs for our company. I feel confident in helping my husband with our new business. I would recommend this course to all of my family and friends.
- Amanda Causey, Guardian Roofing and Exteriors, Fenton MO
11. The class really got me set up to use VBA with Word 2007. The instructor knows her stuff and is very patient and thorough, as well as very nice!
- Suzanne McKinney, CSC, Chantilly VA
12. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
- Janine OSullivan, AGCO Corporation, Alpharetta GA
13. I liked the small class sessions, the personal attention, and the knowledge of the instructor. The pace of the class was great, the exercises were perfect.
- Tasmin McDonald, Laurel MD
14. Highly Recommend this course for XSLT
- John Webster, Red Rock Government Services, Ashburn VA
15. Webucator was the first on line course I took. I will be taking more through Webucator. Easy to follow books, instructor was fantastic, customer service was excellent. Thank you!
- Tammy Upshon, Dexter Construction, Bedford NS
16. Learning Oracle was made simple
- Mahmood Ahmed, Snap On Inc, Richfield OH
17. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
- Michael Canny, Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield IN
18. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
19. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
- Gerardo Melendrez, The Magic Software, Henderson NV
20. Very knowledgeble enthusiastic instuctor. Good material.
- Karen Underhill, Orange County Water District, Fountain Valley CA
21. Taking a webeducator class was a great step forward for me. I have no web design experience and feel like this class put me on the fast track to designing my own website. Our instructor was fantastic, and I would take every other class she offers! The pace was perfect and our instructor went above and beyond what was needed for the class.
- Megan Rapp, Bedford County Public Service Authority, Bedford VA
22. The trainer is an extremely competant and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
- Aaron Stoddard, Amron International, Vista CA
23. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
- Ierva Durant, AHS, Altamonte Springs FL
24. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
25. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
- Edward Booker, MEDecision, Inc., Wayne PA
26. A great primer for using Google Analytics. Even as a more experienced user I have a long list of things I will want to make adjustments to better my website tracking.
- Daniel Gering, Clackamas County Tourism and Cultural Affairs, Oregon City OR
27. Very convenient, economical and well organized. I will take more courses in the future and recommend this site to others.
- Kathy Gordon, Lufkin Industries, Lufkin TX
28. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
29. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
30. Nance did a great job!
- Bradley Earl, Spectre, Alexandria VA
31. I loved the instructor and the pace of the course. It fully met my expectations. Thank you!
- Julie Ford, IAB Canada, Toronto ON
32. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, avatar holdings, Coral Gables FL
33. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
34. I have taken two courses so far, and already know that I will take all additional management course, as all of the material is really excellent. Love the instructor,Janie Sullivan.
- Luise McCaffrey, Theta, Los Angeles CA
35. Great course!
- Roger Mayer, SUNY Oldwestbury, New York NY
36. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
- Giselle Curcio, L'Oreal Canada, Whitby ON
37. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
38. The Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
39. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
- George Rison, U.S. Dept of Housing & Urban Development, Washington DC
- Carol-Ann Manfria, Stryker Orthopeadics, Mahwah NJ
41. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
- Melissa Adams, None, San Diego CA
42. A lively class that offered plenty of opportunity for one-on-one instruction and direct feedback for questions and clarification.
- Ole Calderone, Harris Corporation, Toronto ON
43. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
44. The subject I learned can be found on video at other places on the web. But to have an instructor led course is priceless. The live touch makes all the difference.
- Jeremy Lawson, 4 Media, Deerfield Beach FL
45. The instructor is very knowledgeable about Hibernate. He has shown various alternatives of performing actions. He also gave us direction on how Hibernate is used in broader context of web development, i.e., what are the supplementary and complementary technologies available. I am very happy for attending the class.
- Seshidhar Potlapalli, Glen Allen VA
46. Melissa was fantastic. took the time to answer all of our questions.
- Phillip Alvarez, Rady Children's Hospital, Spring Valley CA
47. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
48. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
- Debbie Brewer, LKLP CAC, Inc., Hazard KY
49. This class was better than expected. . It was great to watch the instructor use Google Analytics, so I could follow along.
- Dana Nourie, VMware, Inc, SAN JOSE CA
50. This is a fabulous company. From the customer support , to the technical support to the instruction - it was all a totally first class experience.
- Nancy Newenhof, Port of Seattle, Seattle WA
51. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
- Monty Clawson, DoD, Silverdale WA
52. The instructor was terrific and if I have the opportunity, I will enroll in another class. I've already recommended Webucator to staff in my office.
- Nancy Mitchell, n/a, Fort Worth TX
53. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
- Omar Mills, Freddie Mac, McLean VA
54. This course was definitely worth the investment of time and money. If my experience is any indication of Webucator's attention to quality, knowledgeable instructors and top-notch customer service; they can definitely expect me to return for all of my professional learning and refresher courses. Webucator is at the top of my list!
- William Vicens, Town of Oro Valley, Marana AZ
55. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
- Carlos Bautista, Bullet Line , Hialeah FL
56. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
57. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
58. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
- Barry Zeyger, Lockheed Martin, Mt Laurel NJ
59. Very complete and interactive.
- Ann Sweeney, Healthland, Minneapolis MN
60. This class was a great way to gain the knowledge I needed for my current job.
- Charla Huff, Ericsson, Princeton TX
61. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
- Hakim Hazaimeh, BAKERHUGHES, Suger Land TX
62. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
- Alexander Tsui, Universal American, Houston TX
63. My instructor was fantastic. First of all, he has a great on-line presence and voice that kept my attention for 4 plus days. Secondly, his knowledge is vast, and I knew I was learning from an expert. He convinced me of the importance of what I was learning and also gave me the tools I needed to continue building upon these skills after the class. I feel more confident that I can learn and figure out what I need in this rapidly changing world of technology. I also appreciated the step by step lecture and lab information in the Webucator books. Very helpful for confidence building. Thank you.
- Stacey Streseman, Heller Consulting, Inc., Chicago IL
64. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
65. Absolutely Wonderful! Easy, fun, informative. I will surely take more classes.
- Kelly Henry, Schlumberger, Houma LA
66. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
67. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
68. I would highly recommend using Webucator to others for training; I am a highly satisfied customer.
- Nancy Middaugh, Salamanca City Central School District, Salamanca NY
69. The Flex training I received over the course of 3 classes was authoritative, well organized, and effectively delivered. The subject matter coverage was comprehensive and the online delivery within the electronic classroom facilitated learning as well as being extremely convenient and cost effective.
- Charles Burke, C2Kinetics, LLC, North Chelmsford MA
70. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
- Craig Howell, Vista Engineering, Richland WA
71. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
72. Friendly instructor and helpful
- Michele Cisneros, Riverside County Transportation Commission, Riverside CA
73. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
74. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
- Lisa Griffin, Burr Pilger Mayer, Inc, San Francisco CA
75. Online training is great for companies with small training budgets, allows an entire team the ability to get some good hands-on training.
- Jennifer Nolan, UnitedHealthcare, Oak Brook IL
76. The class helped me to grow as an employee and is a valuable tool to tap into
- Mitch Grant, Grand Circle Corporation, Boston MA
77. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
78. This was a thoroughly valuable and entertaining class.
- Jared Brown, Digital Federal Credit Union, Marlborough MA
79. The instructor was very knowledgeable in Python and presorted the material in a very fun way. The extra examples he provided was great, it went beyond what you would have found in any book.
- Martin Kleiman, 90 IOS, San Antonio TX
80. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
81. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
- Julie Brown, King County, Seattle WA
82. This is by far the best Adobe class I have EVER taken -- and I have taken several -- Thank you, Stephanie!
- Andrea Perry-Scardina, Siemens, Canton GA
83. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
84. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
- Antenette Jermanon, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto CA
85. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
- Catherine Liberatore, Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento CA
86. AK Stout made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
87. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
88. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
89. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
90. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
91. I've been wanting to take a CSS class for a while and I am glad I did with Webucator. Connie was really excellent.
- Janny Lora, Social Security Administration, Baltimore MD
92. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
- Maria Everhart, Research Into Action, Portland OR
93. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
94. I was a little concerned about taking a class online, but the Instructor was great and provided valuable information. This class exceeded my expectations for an online training course.
- Tito Galing, Baylor Health Care System, Dallas TX
95. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
96. All Project Management Professionals who use MS Project should participate in this training to better understand and apply the many sophisticated scheduling features of MS Project 10 to plan. manage and communicate project status.
- Kimberley Uhlig, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey, Newark NJ
97. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! This was an excellent course.
- Lauren Hite, Dewberry Consultants LLC, Fairfax VA
98. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
99. The class I took was very intuitive as well as a pleasant experience.
- Paul Leitold, Catalyst360, Horsham PA
100. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
101. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
102. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
- Kyla Moyer, Goodrich, Twinsburg OH
103. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
104. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
105. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
106. Very well worth my time and money! I will recommend this to my coworkers!
- Janet Process, Nsight, Green Bay WI
107. I’d always wanted more formal training and upgraded to Camtasia 8 a few months ago in order to take advantage of training on the newly released version. I’m glad that I found Webucator to fit that need perfectly.
- Joe Joyner, Tidewater Community College, Virginia Beach VA
108. The class was highly valuable to me,
- Kenneth Brewer, CareFusion, Chula Vista CA
109. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
- Robert Stevens, SonyDADC, Terre Haute IN
110. I needed to increase my skillset and needed to take a course as soon as possible. Being in New Zealand, courses were run to far in the future, so it was great taking part in an online course (be it starting 4am NZST time) and getting through the material in 3 days. Great Work!
- Pey Geldenhuys, Abel Solutions, Auckland
111. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
- Renita Burke, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
112. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
113. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
114. I entered this class knowing a little, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
- Stacey Fleck, Convergint Technologies, Schaumburg IL
115. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
116. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
- Daniel Scanlan, American Water, Voorhees NJ
117. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
118. Lisa is an excellent teacher for FrameMaker. She made the course material understandable and relevant.
- Veronica Hobson, Weatherford, Benbrook TX
119. The Advanced SQL Queries class was just what I was looking for. It was very convenient to be able to take the class remotely and keep up with my 'day job' at the same time.
- Sherry Malley, Brookdale Senior Living, Inc., Milwaukee WI
120. Lots of good knowledge that you can apply right away.
- Shane Walker, Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs CO
121. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
122. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
- Clementine Martin, SuperMedia, Irving TX
123. I feel like I am now more prepared to avoid conflicts and complaints because I have a better understanding of communication styles. Even better, I can use this course to improve my interactions with people outside of the workplace.
- Ashton Williams, Atlanta Models and Talent, Atlanta GA
124. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
125. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
- Roy Taylor, Arysta LifeScience North America, Jeannette PA
126. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
127. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
128. Take this course, it's awesome!
- Larry Budd, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
129. My learning experience was flexibly tailored to fit my particular needs of managing websites and understanding the languages of website development. The course material is content rich and I was given extra material for future reference ...Thanks Melissa!
- Rob Rogers, devi mandir, Napa CA
130. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
- John Sadler, Patient News Publishing, Haliburton ON
131. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
- Dan Lawless, Inceed, Denver CO
132. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money, best of all I did not have to leave home.
- Heather Abbott, USA Cycling, colorado Springs CO
133. I have taken several classes from Webucator and each time I have come away with increased knowledge and skills that I can put to use right away.
- Gary Staggs, Intel, Portland OR
134. I've taken online courses elsewhere and this experience ranks the best so far. Awesome instructor.
- Stephen Hopkins, Electronic Arts Canada, Langley BC
135. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
136. The Essentials Class for Captivate 7 was great for a beginner like myself! The instructor was thorough and helped meet my needs to begin creating projects for our company!
- Danielle Mincks, Wells Fargo,
137. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, P.C., Chicago IL
138. Definitely recommend this avenue for intstruction. Completely impressed and in a tough budget time for some industries and federal agencies it's a fabulous alternative to sending people out of the area for training.
- Myka Hill, Transportation Security Administration, Salt Lake City UT
139. Connie is an excellent teacher!
- Gene Mitchell, US Courts, Shreveport LA
140. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
- Casandra Zessin, Farnsworth Group, Inc., Peoria IL
141. The instructor rocks. She is the best online instructor I have ever had. I got more out of this class than I could have possibly imagined. I am looking forward to the advanced class.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
142. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
143. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
- Chris Galante, CDG, A Boeing Company, San Diego CA
144. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
- Terri Dumala, AFAM and Innealta Capital, Bee Cave TX
145. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
146. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
147. Great course. The instructor was great at taking the complex and making it understandable. I would recommend the course.
- Frank Sims, Lincoln Financial Group, Fort Wayne IN
148. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
- Jesse Mack, Honeywell International Inc., Morristown NJ
149. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
150. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
- Greg Scarfo, Aspect Software, Inc, Chelmsford MA
151. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
- Delina Bible, Green Country Technology Center, Okmulgee OK
152. The instructor was fabulous and made the class fun. I learned lots of great tools that will prove invaluable.
- Gretchen Schneider, Celebrate Travel, Cameron Park CA
153. Introduction to Access was an excellent class, and thoroughly enjoyable! The class size was small enough to get personal attention, and even though I have had some exposure to Access I learned a lot. The instructor was knowledgeable enough to give tips and explanations that went beyond the lesson books.
- Carrie Armenta, Oaktree Capital Management, Los Angeles CA
154. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
- Chris Deigan, Cord Blood Registry, westwood NJ
155. i learned a lot and i feel prepared to use this info tomorrow at work!
- Brent Foxworth, n/a, frisco TX
156. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
- Karen Dunnigan, URS Corporation, Austin TX
157. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
158. This class was excellent. A lot of material was covered quickly and concisely.
- Kari Brown, HP, Grand Blanc MI
159. I've taken several Webucator classes and have never been disappointed. I love the convenience and the quality of the instructors and materials.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
160. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
161. Gary is an outstanding instructor. He has excellent subject knowledge and teaching skills. He is flexible and willing to walk the extra mile.
- Xiao Ye, ACI, OMAHA NE
162. Great introductory class. Quick comprehensive view along with some useful tips and techniques for real world designers!
- Gabriel Ratliff, Denver CO
163. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
164. Webucator has excellent online training with an excellent staff and great customer service.
- Morris Manzanares, Tepa, LLC, Colorado Springs CO
165. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
- Evan Klein, Intuit, Inc., Mountain View CA
166. The Class and instruction provided was handled with aplomb above reproach. - Bill Gower
- William Gower, bankofamerica, Fort Worth TX
167. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
168. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
- Paul Larson, Eaton Corp, Galesburg MI
169. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
170. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
171. A very effective total immersion experience with a great instructor, sophisticated communications tools, and excellent supporting materials.
- Ronald Williams, University of California, Santa Barbara CA
172. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
- Amy Gilbert, University of Texas HSC, Houston TX
173. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
174. Have taken both the Intro and Advance Microsoft Access 2010 class from Webucator and I have learned so much.
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
175. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
176. I very much enjoyed this course and came away EXCITED to apply what I've learned and utilize SharePoint to the fullest!!
- Tonya Reznor, Department of Veterans Affairs, Indianapolis IN
177. The instructor was very helpful with all my questions and very patient. We were able to use some great graphics for animation.
- Clara Mizenko, n/a, evergreen CO
178. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world examples.
- Crystal Davenport, Philadelphia Corporation for Aging, Philadelphia PA
179. This training was clear, step by step, easy to manage and understand. Instructor was very good about going back through steps to help me catch up when needed. The materials given were the best I have ever had!!! I feel very comfortable with going back on the job and using what I have learned.
- Shanna Zanolini, VCBH QI, Ventura CA
180. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
181. This will enhance my abilities greatly. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in this course to make my data needs much easier to handle. I feel the course was very detailed and I especially enjoyed the hands-on learning.
- Patricia Seaney, Rady Children's Hospital , Spring Valley CA
182. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
183. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
184. This has been the best Java Web resource I have ever seen. It goes into the roots of Web Development and progresses into more advanced topics using lessons learned.
- Alexander Morgovsky, Deloitte Consulting, Philadelphia PA
185. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
- Shawn Bulloch, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta GA
186. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
187. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
188. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
189. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
- Ryan Crockett, Schoolcraft College, Livonia MI
190. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
191. Loved our instructor and learning about all the online resources, tools and tips for all the social media channels!
- Sara Nerio, The MET Church, Houston TX
192. Precise, fast, and great way to learn.
- Christine Dempsey, SuperMedia, Irving TX
193. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
- West Vaughan, Oxford Instruments, Austin TX
194. A quick and efficient way to jump right into using a completley new software
- Jonathan Ridley, OnQ, San Bruno CA
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
196. The SharePoint Designer class was very engaging. The instructor was on the top of his game and was very helpful.,
- Dwayne Pottet, n/a, Raleigh NC
197. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
198. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
199. Great material, great instructor, and I look forward to taking additional courses with with Webucator.
- Julia Binkowski, Insurance Auto Auctions, Westchester IL
200. Webucator offers excellent instruction from knowledgeable instructors.
- Dustin White, Oracle, Huntington Beach CA
201. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
202. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
- Tommy Brunow, Roche (MS), Ocean Springs MS
203. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
204. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
- Stephanie Falcone, HMC Companies, Jupiter FL
205. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
206. VERY Helpful I learned alot in a short amount of time without being overloaded or rushed along! THANKS!
- MALCOLM WADSWORTH, FRIENDSHIP TRAP CO., Friendship ME
207. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
208. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
- Woody Dvorak, State of Alaska, Div of R&B, Juneau AK
209. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
- Dave Jaenicke, Norwood Packaging Ltd., Surrey BC
210. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
- Lisa Dunn, OpenTV, San Francisco CA
211. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
- Irene Liu, n/a, Arlington MA
212. This is the best Spring learning experience I have ever had.
- Yu Wen, MTL, Oak Brook IL
213. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
214. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
215. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
216. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
217. An extraordinary web based training course. With knowledgable instructors, excellent reference materials, and exceptional customer service. The entire experience leaves you with the question... when is my next class ? Would definitely recommend to others. Thank you!
- Gloria Torres, Avatar Holdings, Inc., Coral Gables FL
218. Best experience
- Chen Yang, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
219. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
220. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
- Tom Schreck, Solutia Consulting, North Richland Hills TX
221. The class is a must have if you are a loyal employee looking to improve productivity within your organization.
- Sheila Lofton, The Permanente Medical Group, Oakland CA
222. The quality of the instruction was excellent. The instructor made sure I understood the different topics and would spend the time to explain the topics in more detail.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
223. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
- Tina Quinn, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Plano TX
224. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
225. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
- Ariel Nishli, KoldCast Entertainment Media, Los Angeles CA
226. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
227. I love learning this way & am looking forward to my upcoming two classes.
- Mary Reynolds, n/a, Hampton VA
228. This class was great. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Jessica Woodward, Boston Scientific Corporation, Marlborough MA
229. Best online class ever
- Antonio Baxter, CDPH, Sacramento CA
230. "Webucator has exceeded my expectations for the Google Analytics Webinar. Thank you for going above and beyond!"
- Kristin Pemstein, Sacramento Utility Municiple District, Sacramento CA
231. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
- Jeffrey Sharp, Dice, Urbandale IA
232. Great and timely training; useful in the business world!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
233. I had a great experience, and this a great way to move quickly through a large amount of data and how-to instruction.
- Lenny Morales, St. Francis, Houston TX
234. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
235. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
- Cara Groves, Push Designer, Pickering ON
236. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
237. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
238. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
- Joanne Stein, City of Mesa, Mesa AZ
239. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
240. The place to take future courses.
- Eid El-Debes, CGI, Richmond Hill ON
241. Great introduction to SQL
- Titanilla Bandeira, Cricket Communications, San Diego CA
242. I took a Introduction To Flash Training class with Paul Simkins and it was great, would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Linda Palmieri, The Daily Gazette, Schenectady NY
243. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
- Ilya Ryaboy, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
244. The beginner class teaches you everything you need to know to create and publish an ecourse. Highly recommend this course to anyone new to the software or who are self taught.
- Lori Harper, Graebel Companies, Aurora CO
245. It was very hands on and my instructor was great with our questions and concerns!! She would go out of her way to make sure I understood everything!
- Celia Hoyer, Cognex, Natick MA
246. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
247. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
248. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
- Steven Long, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
249. The class and instructor were very helpful.
- JT White, n/a, Lighthouse Point FL
250. The course and instructor were awesome
- George Crossley, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
251. this class is a great overview of all sharepoint can do to facilitate the collaboration needs of your company.
- Deborah Clary, Clear Channel Communications, san antonio TX
252. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
253. Class was very informative. Knowlegable instructor.
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
254. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
255. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Rhonda Robinson, Jacobs Engineering, Prescott AZ
256. I started out afraid of EDD's and ended confident and knowing where I can easily save days with my own projects.
- Nancy DeHaas, SIEMENS, Newark DE
257. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
- Jeff Nalley, Unisource Worldwide, Norcross GA
258. The business accounting training was very informative and Janie was a great instructor.
- Carissa Douglas, SCDUSA, Melbourne FL
259. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQLs and the tools to write them correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere. This is the best alternative in learning SQL
- Kristine Garofalo, City of Anaheim, Murrieta CA
260. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
- Cynthia Ambrosecchia, Rollins College, Winter Park FL
261. This was a great learning experience with the convenience of being able to stay at home. The ongoing support that is offered is an excellent feature as the learning isn't over when the classes end.
- Gerry Poirier, Queen's college Foundation, Twillingate NF
262. MaryPat is a very knowledgeable instructor. She offered lots of tips and techniques not found in the text. It was also quite nice to be able to lounge around at home in my pajamas!
- Julia Travis, Prince George's Economic Development Corporation, Bowie MD
263. A great alternative to site visits and traveling. My instructor was very knowledgeable and the online meeting interface was simple and easy to use. Everything you need to take the course is provided.
- Jill Wack, DePuy, Warsaw IN
264. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
- Julie Lundsted, city of columbia, columbia MO
265. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
266. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
- VinayDutt Jangampet, No Company, Indianapolis IN
267. Nance is an excellent instructor. Full of enthusiasm. Great course.
- Tracy Williamson, US Department of Energy, Graniteville SC
268. The SharePoint 2010 is very well done and the instructor (Mel) is great. Thanks!
- Matt Tanner, Leidos, Inc., Silver Spring MD
269. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
270. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
- Alison Hanna, Insurance board, cleveland OH
271. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
- Joe Pfost, Precept Wine, Seattle WA
272. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
273. Class was well taught and materials easy to access. Webcator interface made it easy to follow along. Examples files provided make it easy to use as a reference when back at the office.
- Lisa Elizondo, CalSTRS, Sacramento CA
274. How wonderfully customized the pace and topics of this class were.
- Gabriella Frisoli, Drew University, Madison NJ
275. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
- Ginger Simpson, Luminex Corp, Austin TX
276. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
277. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator and specifically Brian S. if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
278. Webucator trainer and facilitators consistently offer excellent and above average learning experiences.
- Joy Whitley, Central Hydrocarbons, LLC, Nashville TN
279. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
- Michelle Cable-Collins, FIS, Norcross GA
280. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
- Dustin Cloos, STG Inc, Sierra Vista AZ
281. Great experience.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
282. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
- Marissa Dickson, Lockheed Martin, Houston TX
283. Very helpful. Instructors are SO knowledgeable and very helpful, even when you get really lost! Courses are flexible and can be taken again at no charge - GREAT feature!
- Wendy Hurd, Pepsico, Twinsburg OH
284. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
- Kevin Harper, Sheet Music Plus, Emeryville CA
285. Webucator courses are an excellent learning tool for improving your technical skills. The teachers have incredible work experiences making the training material relevant for today's increasingly complex work assignments.
- Maria Costa, Verizon Wireless, Suffern NY
286. The class moved a good pace and the instructor kept us all invlovled
- Jerry Beasler, Penford, Cedar Rapids IA
287. Kathy has a wealth of knowledge in so many areas that she was able to tap into my needs before I knew them myself.
- Earlene Dowell, New Light Technologies, Washington DC
288. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communitcating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process. Although I'm certainly not an expert in the software after 3 days, I learned a tremendous amount and enough to continue using what I learned to further my knowledge.
- Jennifer Salvador, Nevada Federal Credit Union, Las Vegas NV
289. Scott's XSLT 2 and XPath 2 class was excellent - I'd happily recommend the class to others.
- Patrick Quinlan, Citrix Systems, Lutz FL
290. This course exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend taking a course from webucator!
- Andrew Castro, Customink, Fairfax VA
291. Training once again was great !! Webucator and Trainer did not let me down.
- Janet Kimson, Mississauga ON
292. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
293. Best course ever!!! Time flew by with helpful information. Fun interaction and my instructor was super awesome!! Thanks to this course, I can now hold my own in the office I work in.
- Chris Cochran, Craftworks-Old Chicago, broomfield CO
294. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
- John Larsen, n/a, Moorpark CA
295. Thank you i feel this was a great tool that extended my knowledge of SQL Database language.
- Christine Vivar, Tharperobbins, Attleboro MA
296. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
- Dawn Andrew, Triaco, Farmington Hills MI
297. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
298. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
- Ruan Riggs, Black Box Network Services, Herndon VA
299. Chris had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made your class relevant to my situation.
- Sandy Lanning, American Century Investments, Kansas City MO
300. My new perferred way of getting trained.
- Chrys Heard, Texas Department of Criminal Justice, Huntsville TX
301. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
302. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
303. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
- Lauren Hettema, Gray Whale, Santa Barbara CA
304. Much easier then traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
- Erich Markee, VendScreen, Newton NH
305. Great course... You won't be sorry.
- Keith Hopson, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
306. Instructor was awesome and knowledgeable, and I feel like the coursework will help me in my current profession.
- Spencer Baumgartner, Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs CO
307. Best Class Ever!
- Candi Spicer, Edison Foard,
308. Very solid and informative. The instructor is very patient and understanding.
- Yiu Wa Tso, Travel Impressions, Farmingdale NY
309. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
310. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
311. E-mail Etiquette is well worth the time spent! The instructor is very articulate and has a plethora of knowledge on grammar that helps in the understanding of how to compose a good e-mail!
- Cheryl Ann Cooke, Space & Naval Warfare Systems Center Pacific,
312. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
- Vera Scott, n/a, Encinitas CA
313. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
- Nicole Smolic, Connect Ohio, Columbus OH
314. As a beginner, this course was great. The instructor displayed patience and made participants feel comfortable.
- Beatrice Mickey, HB Mickey Education & Management, LLC, Wyndmoor PA
315. My Crystal Reports instructor was extremely knowledgeable and focused on showing us practical, efficient ways to use the application. I appreciate that everything that was covered, I can use in my job. The quality of the web class experience was excellent, with not one technical glitch. This was a very enjoyable way to learn.
- Kathryn Coe, City Utilities, Springfield MO
316. Webucator is an effective tool for e-learning and the instructor was top-notch!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
317. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
318. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
319. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
- John Tye, World Vision, Federal Way WA
320. This was an excellent class. The materials were very pertinent and well organized, and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable.
- Alison Wills, Protective Life, Cropwell AL
321. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
- Margo Palmer, US EPA, Salem MA
322. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
323. This is a great class for anyone who wants to get familiar with VBA and start using it at work
- Ausra Speer, Vanderbilt University, Brentwood TN
324. Awesome Training. TAKE THIS COURSE!!!!! You WILL NOT! be disappointed. I will be taking another course very soon.
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
325. The class was structured very well with the examples and labs based on the chapters. The instructor was Great.
- Rajitha Kandepi, ECS Federal Inc, Overland Park KS
326. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
- Kathleen Mortimer, n/a, weston MA
327. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
- Emily Martinez, Connectria, Creve Coeur MO
328. Knowledgeable, personable, and professional instructors make Webucator a great choice for technical training needs.
- A.J. Harnak, Vanguard, Wayne PA
329. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
330. The class offered a great introductory lesson to SQL. I highly recommend it to anyone needing an intro level course to SQL; the hands-on excercises are perfect for the introductory level.
- Joy Willich, Prairie Band Casino & Resort, Mayetta KS
331. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
332. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
- John Wlaiko, Clearview Consultants Inc., Toronto ON
333. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
334. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
335. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
336. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
337. Great course led by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a comfort level with Crystal Reports that I did not believe was possible. Great job Brian!
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
338. This is a Great Course, the instructor really helped me learn new ways to use MS Word.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
339. This was one of the best courses I have ever taken!
- Diane Halweg, JETPUBS, Inc., Hudson WI
340. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
- Angela Hauke, Global Endowment Management, Charlotte NC
341. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
- Theresa Holman, East Carolina University, Greenville NC
342. Definitely recommend this class if you are considering using Basecamp. Very helpful and stress-free!
- Ashley Falk, Element Group, Virginia Beach VA
343. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
- Jocelyn Wilson, Avalanche Safety Solutions, Golden BC
344. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
- Clint Sorensen, Entaire Global Companies, Inc., Duluth GA
345. All the little details I didn't know, I now know. Empowering!!!!
- Lori Higley, Capital Skin Care, Queensbury NY
346. "The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way..."
- Josh Williamson, Nunhems, Bakersfield CA
347. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
348. Great class with a lot of demos to apply the learning.
- Tim Schaefer, The Boeing Company , Chicago IL
349. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
- Amy Mahon, SMC Powder Metallurgy, Galeton PA
350. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
- Shannon Bray, ADM Corporation, Middlesex NJ
351. Very good online class. It provides you with real-world examples and shows you how to solve them.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
352. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
353. This was my first webucator class. The class was great and the instructor was fabulous!
- Tiffany Schroeder, MCPC, Beloit KS
354. Overall I couldn't recommend the business writing course more. With this course I've been able to find my voice and confidence when writing to any audience.
- Sean McKeever, VitalSource Technologies, Raleigh NC
355. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
- Christine Nofsinger, PVHS, Fort Collins CO
356. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
357. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
358. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
- Tom Focht, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Bensenville IL
359. Well paced and informative.
- Stephen Boisvert, Datastream Content Solutions, College Park MD
360. Jed did a great job of keeping things moving and engaging the class, I really learned a lot!
- John Eshelman, google, Ann Arbor MI
361. This course provided me with much more than the "how-to" write AJAX code but really sparked my imagination to a whole new universe of possible reasons to use AJAX.
- William White, HCCMIS, Indianapolis IN
362. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
- Pamela Brown, n/a, Waldorf MD
363. Our Webucator instructor made the experience of learning WordPress an exciting adventure!
- Kim O'Leary, Northeast Document Conservation Center, Andover MA
364. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
- Charles Garey, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
365. I liked that the class was interactive and the instructor involved the participants. This made the class "hands-on" and more interesting.
- Terresa Van Horn, Gerdau, Midlothian TX
366. The instructor was very open to answering questions I had and providing me with the information/instructions I needed to help me learn the skills I was seeking. She also provided me with information to help me better prepare to take the certification exam for this software piece. The instructor was very helpful and added additional material to the class that was not specifically addressed in the book. The additional items were just an added bonus to an already outstanding class.
- Tony Tasillo, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
367. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
368. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructors screen.
- Ryan Novak, MB Financial Bank, Rosemont IL
369. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
- Carlos Bautista, Bullet Line , Hialeah FL
370. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
371. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
- Isidora Spielmann, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston ON
372. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
373. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
374. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
375. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
376. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
- Deanna Husband, frederick j hanna, Marietta GA
377. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
378. David is an excellent teacher and gave a great fundamental knowledge of Dreamweaver.
- Shannon Bryant, EnergySolutions, Inc., Omaha NE
- Wanda Garcia, Howard Community College, Columbia MD
380. Great class! Learned a lot and had fun!
- Lisa Pirone, SSA, Baltimore MD
381. While I wasn't expecting to be an expert coming out of this class, I do feel that I was provided with a sufficient overview of WordPress with just enough depth to be able to master it for the task I have to tackle at work.
- Patrick O'Shea, Tribune Media Group, Chicago IL
382. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
- Stephan Onisick, Phacil, Huntsville AL
384. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
385. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
- Ahmed Shariff, Katz Group Canada, Mississauga ON
386. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
- Rhonda Rawles, Pinnacle Sales Group, Inc., Haines City FL
387. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
388. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
- Lady Ann de Borja, Thieme Publishers, Denver CO
389. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
390. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
- Angela Gaddy, Honeywell International, Lawrenceville GA
391. I would definitely recommend this class to a friend
- Gary Hall, Brake Parts Inc, McHenry IL
392. Although I come for a MSSQL background and required to do development with PL/SQL, I found that the class did help make sense of what I was developing. It also helped in transitioning my thinking from TSQL to PL/SQL.
- Cheryl McLaughlin, Shamrock Foods,
393. Excellent way of teaching!
- Katie Pedder, PMC, Germantown MD
394. This class provided exactly what I needed - an introduction, with explanations and exercises. The instructor was very knowledgeable and attentive to our needs. She did a great job of explaining everything.
- Jana Avery, University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Charlotte NC
395. The instructor was excellent! She took her time and answered all questions. If she did not have the answer, she found it.
- Nita Worley, USDA, AMS, ITS, Washington DC
396. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
397. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
398. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
- Erica Bonomi, Travelers, Inc., hartford CT
399. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
400. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
401. Webucator went above and beyond my expectations for an online course. I would highly recommend them to anyone.
- Liana Hoffman, Sierra Lobo, Inc., Milan OH
402. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
- Karen Mixon-Dowdy, Avnet Electronics, Richardson TX
403. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
404. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
405. Great high quality training from very knowledgeable instructors all without having to travel to a classroom. I like that!
- John Leahy, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
406. I hadn't done online training before and this was a great way to take a class. It provided a great start to learning HTML5.
- Krista Steller, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Springfield IL
- Jeffrey Shoemaker, HSBC (DE), New Castle DE
408. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
409. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
410. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
411. Stephanie was an excellent instructor. I would recommend this course to others
- Ann Ramsey, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Greensboro NC
412. I was really happy that in 3 days I could fully immerse myself in Access and learn so many things. The experience has energized me and given me fresh perspective on how to improve our business processes. Webucator is a wonderful experience, I will be back for more!
- Julie Pomerville, DuPont Performance Coatings, Plymouth MI
413. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
- Corin Droll, Allstate Insurance Company, Chicago IL
414. "If you want to learn Excel there is no easier or better way than with Webucator"
- Nicolas Cseke, Cox Communications, Parma OH
415. Excellent Class well worth the time and money.
- Shawn Chinn, Liberty Mutual Insurance Co, Mansfield TX
416. Brian did an excellent job of teaching Crystal Reports. He gave really good tips and examples that were very helpful. Brian really knows Crystal Reporting but taught in a way that was not over my head.
- Sherri Hartley, Missouri Western State University, N/A MO
417. A very effective customer service training class! I I definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Mark Stenger, YouDecide.com, Duluth GA
418. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
419. Instructors and class content were both excellent for Intro to SQL
- Debbie Schwartz, Dish Network, Englewood CO
420. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
421. Great examples. Especially since you save the exercise and solutions to your own drive instead of having to go onto a virtual environment for a limited time.
- John Rewcastle, Barcom, Inc., Chattanooga TN
422. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
- Kelly Garvin, Greenix Pest Control, Hilliard OH
423. Very informative would recommend big time !
- John Allen, NorthCoast Health Care Mgmt Svcs, BEACHWOOD OH
424. I was very pleased with the upfront enrollment, support, and communication processes. All along the way, the Webucator team made sure that I had what I needed, when I needed it. Great follow through. I will definitely consider this method of online instructor-led training again.
- Susan Rodgers, AT&T, Atlanta GA
425. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
426. Excellent class. Instructor was a real pro! I feel like I'm ready to design webs! Great job!
- Harold Naves, Social Security Administration, Birmingham AL
427. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
428. This course was a very helpful brush up
- Jennifer Spurling, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
429. The class was excellent.
- Lucille Coates, DePelchin Children's Center, Houston TX
430. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
- Jose Luis Valdes Jr, University Medical Service Association, Tampa FL
431. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
432. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
433. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
- Carmen Powell, emergint, Lawrenceville GA
434. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
435. My instructor was terrific and able to answer all of my questions.
- Patrice Hallenberg, Zurich NA, Schaumburg IL
436. I am extremely pleased with the training provided by Webucator. The instructor was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions. He knew the software he was teaching, which is not always the case with online courses! He also provided lots of tips and avenues for my further research. Thanks very much!
- Debby Catton, Sun Life Financial, Waterloo ON
437. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
- Brad Morrison, n/a, Galisteo NM
438. This really works, and it's convenient.
- Zeyad Maasarani, Continental DataGraphics, El Segundo CA
439. this class was great.
- Matthew Dunn, Mecklenburg Electric Cooperative, Chase City VA
440. Great introductory material for anyone who is not familiar with the topic, or a good overview of the topic for those who may already have some knowledge. The instructor (Scott Antall) showed he was very knowledgeable in the topic. He was also very helpful when students had questions.
- Ya-Tin Yang, Kofax, Inc., Irvine CA
441. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
- Rick Kissel, PNC Bank, Pittsburgh PA
442. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
- Douglas Norwood, Custom Storefronts, inc., Olathe KS
443. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
- Lorraine Denis-Cooper, NASTAD, Washington DC
444. Great experience! Much easier to fit in my schedule when I don't have to leave the office.
- Keri Elliott, Infrastructure Corporation of America, Jacksonville FL
445. Well organized and presented online class. Would recommend this class,
- Donna Wade, University of Oklahoma Law School, Norman OK
446. Instructor was patient and answered all question. Material was very clear.
- Ingrid (Rosa) Medina, American Institute of CPAs, Durham NC
447. The class was very helpful to me. I knew basic SQL and this class helped me understand everything better.
- Mandi Aiton, Fintech, Tampa FL
448. The instructor went at my pace; made sure I understood the different concepts before moving on to something new.
- Otto Mohr, NetJets Inc., Pataskala OH
449. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
450. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
451. I just happened to be the only student in the class and this made it very enjoyable and personalized. It was also nice that Webucator continued to offer the class with just one person. I came away more knowledgeable than when I went in.
- Mark Lilley, TRUVEN Health Analytics, Greenwood Village CO
452. Webucator is an excellent opportunity to get wonderful training on the software or skills that you need!
- Amy Stewart, Accenture, Evanston IL
453. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
454. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
455. The Introduction to SQL class was a great starting point as I look to enhance my database and database management skills.
- Dale Whitehead, NoteWorld Servicing Center, Tacoma WA
456. Great course for anyone wanting to learn more about Google Analytics and how to use it.
- Dave Jons Jons, Dairy Agenda Today, Bonner Springs KS
457. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
458. This class was everything I hoped for. Learned a tremendous amount of graphics and slide show information.
- Michele Szot, Beaver-Visitec International, Lake Forest IL
459. The course has given me the exposure I was looking for to move confidently forward as an iOS developer.
- Brian Grant, Morningstar, Chicago IL
460. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
461. Great materials to walk away with and the instructor was extremely flexible and considerate of my time.
- Andrew Cocos, Brown Shoe Company, St. Louis MO
462. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
- John Longstaff, Indian Health Service, Rockville MD
463. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
- Janet White, The Hershman Group, Glenshaw PA
464. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
465. I'm glad I took this class and look forward to taking the next level in Excel.
- Tori Lester, Animas-Companies of JNJ,
466. The instructor provided and extremely positive learning environment that was packed with helpful tips, well-explained instruction, and a really (unexpected) fun learning environment. I would highly recommend this course to anyone who is looking to really impress their company and to bring job-securing productivity skills to their company.
- Sunnie Thornton, LISI Broker, Torrance CA
467. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
468. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
469. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
470. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
- Laura Williams, Pierpont C&TC, Fairmont WV
471. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
- Peter Taylor, USNRC, ARLINGTON TX
472. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
- Suzanne Hill, PFM Medical, Inc., Carlsbad CA
473. Webucator delivers on its promises. The staff is very pleasant and they cater to your needs and wants.
- Vincent Serpico, Flypaper Studio, Inc., Phoenix AZ
474. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
- Cindy Herring, IBA Molecular, Poquoson VA
475. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
- Vi Monroe, West Pharmaceutical Services, Scottsdale AZ
476. "I truly enjoyed the grammar class"
- Danielle Cohen, Valic, Tallahassee FL
477. This class taught me everything I needed to get started in InDesign. Not only did it teach me the basics but it also detailed into exactly what I am doing currently within my job. It was great!
- Lindsey Mueller, RCI Safety, Blue Springs MO
478. I've been teaching for 30+ years and Webucator is by far the best distance learning experience I have used for IT subjects!
- Robert W. Heiwinkel, AMEDD C&S, Schertz TX
479. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
480. I've had great experiences with Webucator classes. The instructors are great and are very helpful. I feel I've gotten my money's worth with each class.
- Kim Sanders, Columbus Metropolitan Library, Gahanna OH
481. This is a great class!!!!
- Linda C Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
482. Absolutely the BEST Webinar that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
- Keith Anderson, Senior Care Pharmacy of Texas, Plano TX
483. Training with webcuator was nice because I was able to learn from the comfort of my own surroundings - this experience surpassed my expectations, and my teacher was personable and knowledgeable, having University level teaching experience.
- Alison Geraghty, Munich Reinsurance Company of Canada, Toronto ON
484. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
485. Based on the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, I could recommend this course to my friends and co-workers.
- Kaitong Johnson, CWT, San Antonio TX
486. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
- Gary Lackey, Brazosport College, Lake Jackson TX
487. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
488. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
489. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
490. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
- Susan Roth, teacher, Pilot Point TX
491. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
- James Morgan, West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg WV
492. Great online training. Very interactive and educational. I enjoyed the class a lot and learned a lot in a very good pace.
- Irina Roytman, Creative Channel Services, North Hollywood CA
493. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
494. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
495. I really enjoyed learning how to run SQL queries because of this course! Looking forward to using you again.
- Bridgette Harris, Citrix,
496. This class was very informative and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking to get more out of PowerPoint. Our instructor was very attentive and engaging.
- Laura Gass, Patron Spirits Company, Coral Springs FL
497. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
- Young Kim, n/a, Fairfax Station VA
498. This course was well paced and constantly engaging. The hands on work during the modules gave me the nuts and bolts of the concepts being covered and the exercises were good opportunities to put the new skills to the test. Great Job.
- Marc Henderson, Coventry Health Care (MO), Burlington MA
499. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
- Mindy Bom, Emdeon, Rapid City SD
500. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable! I love the fact that I can re-take this class at no extra cost. The documentation provided will be a resource I'll use forever. Very organized, very detailed, very interactive, very worth the money!
- Louise Oldland, Aberdeen Proving Ground Federal Credit Union, Edgewood MD