1. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
2. Great intermediate course! The instructor was very knowledgeable and eloquent.
3. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
4. Very informative and the instructor's willingness to discuss real world issues was invaluable.
5. The trainer is an extremely competant and thorough instructor who takes time to explain concepts in detail as well as provide real world implementation advice. I highly recommend his courses in Google Analytics for those who are looking to get up and running quickly and efficiently.
7. Webucator was much better than many other training institutes. I strongly recommend it.
8. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
9. The course material was well-written, with plenty of opportunities for practice. The instructor (Connie) was such fun!
10. Learning Oracle was made simple
11. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
12. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
13. Great class for someone who is new to MS Project 2013 and needs to get the basic understanding. Instructor was knowledgeable and always answered all the questions asked in class. Definitely would recommend this to someone who is new to MS Project 2013 or hasn't been using it for long.
14. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
15. Great course materials, real life labs, a very knowledgeable, helpful, patient instructor. I highly recommend Webucator!
16. A semester's worth of class in one solid, easy-to-follow, day!
17. Connie is a very effective teacher.
18. This class was a simple way to gain complex skills.
19. Great training exprience!! Melissa ROCKS!!!
20. It was informative and fun.
21. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
22. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
23. Great training. I would definitely take another class from Webucator.
25. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
26. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
27. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! This was an excellent course.
28. I highly recommend this course for anyone looking to learn the basics of website creation. It's a fun, educational, stress free environment. You're in good hands with Webucator and the instructors they choose.
29. I've taken online courses elsewhere and this experience ranks the best so far. Awesome instructor.
30. Professional and informative. Absoultely worth every penny.
31. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
32. I loved the course! Tia, the VBA instructor was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions in a way that I could understand. I am looking forward to taking the advanced VBA class in the future once I have practiced what I learned in this course.
33. I've been teaching for 30+ years and Webucator is by far the best distance learning experience I have used for IT subjects!
34. the course was a great review of jquery mobile and its constructs; enjoyed the material
35. This course is a great introduction to Microsoft Access and will give you the tools to start creating your own database! Connie is a great instructor with plenty of energy and knowledge!
36. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
37. Excellent instructor, very knowledgeable and patient with or questions.
38. Great classes.
40. A very effective customer service training class! I I definitely recommend it to anyone.
41. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
42. The instructor did an excellent job of helping us understand the why's and the how's of advanced Access functions.
43. I enjoy Webucator's policy that they won't cancel for low enrollment. Being that I was the only student in my class and rearranged my schedule to fit the course in, I really appreciate them allowing me a one-on-one with my instructor!
44. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
45. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
46. Laurie was very knowledgeable and answered all of the questions with ease.
47. The class structure and instructor were great. Webucator was also very prompt in taking care of my course. I registered the day before the course and they over nighted my kit to me and emailed me the course book. They really want to make sure students are prepared for the class and are always on hand to support students.
48. This is a great course for those interested in building a base for understanding the SQL language. It provides a great foundation in understanding of SQL that you will be able to build upon as you advance in your understanding.
49. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
50. Excellent way to learn Excel. Instructor was very helpful, pleasant and kept the pace going well.
51. The class was great and the teacher was very passionate.
52. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
53. The Goal Setting and Time Management course was everything I expected, with a few nuggets that I can implement immediately on my job and in my personal life. The instructor was terrific.
55. Very valuable.
56. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
57. I'm preparing to start a new job and it had been a number of years since I'd last used MS Project which is the main scheduling tool used by my new employer. Taking this class has helped me feel better prepared to hit the ground running in my new job. The instructor (Laurie) was a good communicator and had a deep knowledge of MS Project 2007. This depth of knowledge along with Laurie's comfort and confidence in leading the class and responding to our questions certainly helped me get as much out of the class as I was capable of getting.
58. this class is a great overview of all sharepoint can do to facilitate the collaboration needs of your company.
59. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
60. I was hesitant to sign up for the class due to the cost. I am so glad that I did! My instructor was awesome and I am so happy with all that I learned. I would have spent a week of my own time trying to learn all of this. I am very happy and I would recommend this method of learning to everyone. It is WELL worth the cost.
61. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
62. Great experience, I am ready to program VBA!
63. The class had an enthusiastic instructor who provided a pretty good overview of the language.
64. The course was a great introduction to business ethics for aspiring managers.
65. 10/10 would take courses again
66. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
67. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
68. Scott's XSLT 2 and XPath 2 class was excellent - I'd happily recommend the class to others.
69. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
70. The program is very in-depth, the instructor makes you feel at ease no matter where your skill level falls. She made the class very comfortable.
71. Just the right breadth of information, pace and learning materials, coupled with an instructor who has the software expertise and the teaching skills to instruct over the web.
72. This class will teach you enough of the basics to really prepare you to learn advanced queries.
73. Excellent quality of instructors and the training exceeded my expectations.
74. I really enjoyed this class. Well worth the money and time.
75. Scott Antall is a very knowledgeable instructor. I have 15 years of programming experience in other languages (not Cold Fusion) and you could tell that he knew the subject matter (Cold Fusion). He is a very patient instructor, willing to help with any problem we have with understanding the subject matter.
76. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
77. Webucator's online training is the way to go.
78. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
79. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
80. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
81. Excellent class & great instructor!
82. The class provided a solid overview of MySQL administration including my main areas of focus: configuration, backups, security, table and index maintenance, statistics, query cache and optimization.
83. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
84. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
85. Webucator offered a course that was not only very educational, it was fun!
86. RoboHelp11 course by Rick Stone will be one of the best decisions you can make to learn more about the application. I look forward to taking more Webucator and his classes in the future.
87. Webucator's beginning SQL class gave me a excellent foundation, and made me excited to learn more. The instructor was excellent, and she made sure we all understood the concepts before she moved to the next section.
88. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
89. What a great experience! The ability to virtually "screen-share" and being able to ask questions and get real time responses made the training interactive and enjoyable. I will definitely be using Webucator for future online traning courses.
90. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
91. Ace was great at explaining topics in a way that I understood. Thanks Ace!
92. This is the 21st century training at it's best. Documentation is perfect. Training material is perfect. Examples and class environment exceeded my expectations. I made a great leap forward to keep up with today's technology in just a week!
93. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
94. Brian was extremely thorough and courteous to all the participants. His knowledge of Crystal Reports is extensive benefitting us all.
96. Janie did a great job delivering the course materials in a way that made the information relatable and easy to understand.
97. Scott Antall is a very polished technical trainer. I would take another class from him in a heartbeat.
98. I would definitely recommend Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. It's an enormous amount of information explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
99. Very complete and interactive.
100. Valerie was superb in guiding the class through a ton of material.
101. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
102. Great experience! Much easier to fit in my schedule when I don't have to leave the office.
103. I needed Adobe Flash training on short notice and was excited when I saw that the class would run with only one person enrolled. That meant I could get the training I needed immediately. Getting one-on-one instruction was a bonus!
104. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
105. This class was very informative, and has helped fill in the gaps that I have had about ASP. I cannot wait to take another class. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the topic and offered helpful suggestions that may not have been in the book.
106. Ms Gans, is the best!
107. Great class. I learned a ton. Thanks!!
108. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
109. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
110. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
111. A+ Worth the time and money. Good instruction. Good instructor.
112. Connie did a great job teaching Advanced CSS. Thanks Webucator!
113. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
114. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
115. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
116. This SQL class brought me right up to speed in only 2 days!!
117. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
118. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
119. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
120. The class is a must have if you are a loyal employee looking to improve productivity within your organization.
121. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
122. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
123. The ease of learning through this method makes the possibilties of receiving professional education that much more possible, especially when travel costs are such a factor.
124. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
125. I've been wanting to take a CSS class for a while and I am glad I did with Webucator. Connie was really excellent.
126. Great Class
127. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
128. Absolutely the BEST Webinar that I have ever attended. I recommend it for everyone!!
129. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
130. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
131. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
132. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have.
133. First and foremost, I really appreciate not having to travel into the city (each day) for training. Beyond that, the course material was very well suited to what I needed to learn to move forward on my project.
134. Great remote site experience. I was able to complete SQL training sitting all the way on the East Coast. My instrcutor had full control of the technology and course material.
135. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
136. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
137. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what i needed. This by far was one of the best training courses i have had.
138. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
139. Webucator training is straightforward; nothing beats having a "live" instructor to answer questions that arise.
140. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
141. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
142. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
143. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
144. Excellent course content. Would recommend to anyone interested in learning Microsoft Project.
145. Way better than i imagined! The course was well laid out and instructor presented very well.
146. Based on the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, I could recommend this course to my friends and co-workers.
147. The Flex training I received over the course of 3 classes was authoritative, well organized, and effectively delivered. The subject matter coverage was comprehensive and the online delivery within the electronic classroom facilitated learning as well as being extremely convenient and cost effective.
148. The materials were excellent and all of the remote setup went smoothly. The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. He matched the pace to my needs so the class was never stressful or boring.
149. well worth the money
150. The instructor had lots of course knowledge, a comfortable teaching style, and was able to respond to my questions and show me how to experiment with what he taught.
151. Excellent next step from Java for Beginners. Great instruction.
152. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
153. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
154. The instructor was wonderful, the pace was excellent, and the materials were incredibly well planned and well thought out.
155. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
156. Steven is very good instructor. I would recommend the class.
157. Webucator and our instructor, Mel, exceeded my expectations. I am looking forward to my next Webucator experience already!
158. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
159. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
160. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
161. Lots of info! Our instructor clearly understood the concepts well.
162. I was able to participate in the course pretty much at my own pace. The instructor was easy to understand and took her time to answer questions as they came up..
163. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
164. I was very hesitant with this being an online class, but after 10 minutes I overcame my hesitations. I felt I would get more out of actually being in a classroom, library, etc, but I feel good after this one class and it proved me wrong. Now I don't think I'll mind online classes.
165. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and feel I have learned a lot!
166. Great class, learned a lot!
167. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
168. By far, the best SQL training I have taken.
169. SharePoint 2010 Power User Training was great! The instructor kept things moving and made the class interesting and easy to follow.
170. This Webucator class is the best web-based course I have ever taken.
171. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
172. I thought the presentation was great- I loved the fact that I was the only person I in the class and we went at a pace that I could interact with her.
173. I truly feel that this training has placed me in the position to excel at my job!! It has provided me with detailed material that I will always be able to go back to. Mel was able to explain things in a simple easy to understand way!!! Thank you
174. "I promise this class will teach you more than you could learn in 6 months by yourself!"
175. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
176. affordable and easy
177. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
178. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
179. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
180. An effective mix of the material necessary to pass the exam with the perspective of real-world application.
181. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
182. This was really helpful instruction for quick entry to the program! I highly recommend Webucator for future endeavors.
183. I took a Introduction To Flash Training class with Paul Simkins and it was great, would highly recommend it to anyone!
184. I was uncertain about on-line learning. But I found that watching and doing on my own PC was an exellent way to learn.
185. I really enjoyed this class. The intructor was great and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely take the advanced class for Crystal XI.
186. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
187. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
188. I will definitely use webucator in the future for my technical training needs.
189. Extremely helpful course. Nance Pilowa is a great instructor!
190. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
191. Nance is an excellent instructor. Full of enthusiasm. Great course.
192. I found the class to be very good structure and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
193. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
194. Great material, great instructor, and I look forward to taking additional courses with with Webucator.
195. I was hoping to learn about how php and mysql work together and that's exactly what I got.
196. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
197. Can't wait until next class
198. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
199. This training exceeded my expectations in every way and I am anxious to register for the advanced class.
200. Captivate 5 advanced course really put me in a better position creating my videos and testing the student
201. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
202. Great class to be introduced into the SQL database software. The class will not only provide information for one type of software but for more than one type of software
203. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
204. Good overview of VBA basics
205. Technical training made simple.
206. Melissa was an excellent instructor: very patient and very knowledgable. The course material was ideal - it was a comprehensive introduction to a complex subject.
207. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
208. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
209. This is the best Spring learning experience I have ever had.
210. I loved the tips and tricks that my instructor taught me. The participation and interaction I was able to have with her was incredible. She catered to every question I had and the pace was excellent.
211. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
212. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
213. Instruction with Webucator has been the best training I have experienced in 25 years of IT courses. Thank you Webucator!!
214. The instructor is very capable and was very effective in her delivery. She made what could have been a difficult subject, easy to comprehend.
215. The instructor was extremely well versed in the subject matter and made learning a fun and engaging experience.
216. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
217. There's no better way to get started with Adobe Illustrator.
218. Class size is excellent and the instructor is very hands on and willing to use your own materials for examples. I felt very comfortable in asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
219. My new perferred way of getting trained.
220. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
221. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
222. This course covered all of the important aspects of the CAPM exam and I feel very prepared to take the test!
223. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
224. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
225. Excellent Advance MS Access course!!!
226. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
227. I was very impressed with the introduction to Infopath 2007 online class, and would definitely recommend it.
228. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
229. "I truly enjoyed the grammar class"
230. Overall, the class was excellent and the instructor did a great job. I will definitely, in the future, use Webucator for any other professional development that I may need.
231. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
232. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
233. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
234. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
235. In some ways, Webucator's on line format is even better than being in a classroom!
236. A solid and comprehensive overview of pl/sql for software developers who use pl/sql in their applications
237. I would definitely recommend this class to a friend
238. Webucator was a great training program! I truly received one-on-one instruction and attention from the instructor! Would definitely take another course here again. Thank you!
239. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
240. The instructor was very helpful with all my questions and very patient. We were able to use some great graphics for animation.
241. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
243. The Webucator website classes are a great way to increase knowledge without having to travel. Webucator provides all the materials needed to make this easy to do.
244. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
245. Our Instructor was very good and very patient.
246. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
247. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
248. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
249. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
250. The instructer tailored this course exactly to mine and my company's needs. The focus and pace of material were flexible, so we could spend more time on topics I use on the job, and skim through the sections I do not.
251. Taught us just exactly the concepts we needed to know to effectively administer the technology.
252. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
253. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
254. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
255. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
256. The course has given me the exposure I was looking for to move confidently forward as an iOS developer.
257. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
258. Superior Class!!! A must have for anyone that uses Excel!
259. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
260. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
261. Melissa was great about answering questions and providing examples.
262. Very helpful and informative. Covered everything expected and more. Highly recommend to anyone that uses Excel
263. I very much enjoyed my one-on-one Introductory Word 2010 training. I didn't expect I would get to be the only student in my class.
264. I had an overall beneficial experience with the Intermediate Excel class. Thank you!
265. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
266. This course provided the fundamentals, but the instructor was more than willing and able to answer any specific question.
267. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
268. Good Instructor and hands on training.
269. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
270. Mr. Sakowski's knowledge of the C++ language and course material was excellent. I will recommend this course to others.
271. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
272. I was really impressed with the training I received, and with the instructor. The online experience was amazingly smooth. I was able to follow along with the book during the class, and the labs were excellent. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
273. This training class is refreshingly beneficial and exceeded my expectations of on-line learning courses. We were able to really learn the fundamentals of InDesign in three days. I know this software would have been a nightmare without Webucator and the expert instructors they provide to you.
274. The skills that I learned through this training were easy to understand will be extremely helpful when I implement them into my day-to-day work. Thank you!
275. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
276. The instructors are knowledgeable and the class is conducted in at even pace.
277. Very adaptable to the needs and objectives of course participants and direct, personal interaction with instructor, even in an online setting.
278. The instructor's pace, approach and material were engaging and challenging without being out of reach. I learned a lot.
279. The DB2 SQL Training class was great ! The instructor was very knowledgeable about all topics and also more than willing to answer any questions raised. Looking forward to attending more online instructor-led training in the future.
280. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
281. I loved the class, the instructor's shared alot of practical ideas and tips. She also made it feel very personalized. It was great learning at my own desk.
282. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
283. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
284. E-mail Etiquette is well worth the time spent! The instructor is very articulate and has a plethora of knowledge on grammar that helps in the understanding of how to compose a good e-mail!
285. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
286. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
287. Awesome class! I learned a TON and got some great tips and resources for VBA!
288. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
289. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
290. This course was well paced and extremely easy to follow. I'm looking forward to taking another class soon.
291. Best on line learning experience ever!
292. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
293. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
294. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
295. Kathy is a great teacher and very passionate about what she teaches; I would highly recommend her for classes.
296. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
297. I'm glad I took this class and look forward to taking the next level in Excel.
298. The instructor was very responsive to all our questions and concerns and included information, references and links to many helpful external utilities and applications.
299. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
300. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
301. I learned so much in such a short period of time. The course was presented logically and kept me engaged. I'll definitely come back for more courses!
302. The instructor's guidance through the course made the potential of the software absolutely dazzling.
303. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
304. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
305. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
306. This course was well taught and very organized! I would highly recommend it to anyone!
307. This was my first time in an on-line class format. I received all the benefits of a "brick-and-mortar" classroom session but at 1/5th of the price!
308. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
309. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
310. Class was very informative. Knowlegable instructor.
311. I highly recommend the experience!
312. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
313. Great class!!
314. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
315. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
316. Google Analytics is constantly changing, this class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
317. Easy flowing!
318. I've taken a couple of courses through Webucatuor and I've always been impressed with the individual attention that the teacher directed to the students. I've referred a few collegues to Webucator and will continue to do so in the future.
319. I learned a lot of very useful information in this one day course and I'm looking forward to putting it into action. I came away with a lot more knowledge that will be very useful.
320. Connie is an excellent teacher!
321. Webucator is a very good process for training. The ability to share screens and interact is invaluable. Well Done Webucator! Keep up the good work.
322. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
323. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
324. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
325. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
326. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
327. Well worth the money.
328. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
329. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
330. The training is geared towards all learners: visual, hands on, auditory, the pace was perfect, and I am ready to use Project. The instructor was excellent and so was the class size. Perfect!
331. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
332. I will use this service over and over again.
333. Excellent course, excellent instruction, great experience!!
334. Best experience
335. Instructor was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the application. It was a pleasure to learn.
336. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
337. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
338. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
339. Two Words to describe this class "Loved It" The trainer was absolutely patient, understanding, and helpful. I am looking forward to my next class.
340. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
341. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
342. This is a great class for anyone who wants to get familiar with VBA and start using it at work
343. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
344. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQLs and the tools to write them correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere. This is the best alternative in learning SQL
345. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
346. I've never been disappointed by any Webucator course I've taken.
347. This is my second of Advanced PowerPoint training and being new to creating presentations, found this was the properly paced training and everything in the manual came together so that at the end of the day felt I was prepared to begin working on my own.
348. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
349. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
350. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
351. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
352. Classes were amazingly clear and concise with a professional instructor. As a first time user of Photoshop, I felt totally at ease with the instructions and examples.
353. Webucator provides you with a toolbox full of the necessary items needed to perform the job. All you have to do is be willing to work.
354. Even as a graphic designer of ten years, I still learned a few new tips and tricks about Photoshop.
355. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
356. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
357. Webucator's Introduction to Captivate provided me with exactly what I needed to create instructional videos for our software.
359. Good training.
360. Webucator classes are easy and convenient, being online, and the instructors are always experts in their field answering all questions.
361. "This course was a great overview!"
362. Object-Oriented Programming in C# is a great starting point for anyone who needs/wants to enter the .NET world. It covers both the paradigm and vocabulary of object-oriented programming and the language itself. As an old-time mainframe programmer, this was a passage way to the new world!
363. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
364. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
365. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
366. This Intro to Excel is exactly what I needed to be able to work with spreadsheets. The materials and instruction was excellent! The class just flew by!
367. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
368. To-the-point and fast-paced course.
369. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
370. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
371. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
372. The online classes were the best I've ever particpated in. I've done distance and online learning for 13 years and this is the most rewarding and comprehensive training I've ever had.
373. Connie is awesome! I highly recommend taking anything she teaches. I'm so glad to have found Webucator and all the wonderful resources (instructors and reference links) they provide.
374. Our instructor was a great teacher, very personable and knowledgeable. The course material was also top notch, filled with explanation, examples, and well designed exercises that really helped me 'learn through doing'. The instructor also came up with a few of her own, which was a welcome bonus. Great job!
375. Great online training.
376. Very good class material and the instructor was very accommodating!
377. Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
378. This was my first online course at Webucator, and would definitely take another as it was very informative, the instructor was very helpful, and the content delivery was superb.
379. This was an excellent class. The materials were very pertinent and well organized, and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable.
380. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
381. Really user friendly classes, and definitely interactive between instructor and students. Easy to ask any question.
382. I would not hesitate to take another course with webucator. Web based training with an instructor such as David was great!
383. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
384. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
385. Was worth taking and I hope to take more classes.
386. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
387. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
388. This online course gives a clear understanding of the objectives of Google Adwords as well as basic operations. It gives the student hands-on site navigation experience, which site navigation can be the most intimidating itself!
389. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
390. The Introduction to Java Training was a great way to bring me up to speed with OO programming in Java. There were plenty of examples and the instructor was always willing to give guidance and help on any questions.
391. Good Class Delivery and Class instructor was very accommodating, provided a personal touch to a web-led classroom!
392. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
393. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
394. I thought the class was very informative and helpful!
395. My instructor really took the time to make sure everyone understood what they needed in order to be sucessful
396. Great intro to C++ basics.
397. The instructor was excellent. Very friendly, willing to help and very good at demonstrating the answers.
398. Tracey is Excellent!!!, she is very open to questions and has a great way of explaining them. Great opportunity I had here today and I learned a lot. Thank you!!!
399. Good Class, very informative.
400. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
401. Excellent instructor.
402. Excellent learning tool
403. I had an excellent teacher and am looking forward to using what I learned.
404. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
405. Excellent course and instructor!
406. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
407. The class was great and the instructors go at your pace.
408. I learned way more than I planned and now I'm hooked. Can't wait to take another class and learn more!
409. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
410. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
411. This was my second class and both were very good. I highly recommend them.
412. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
413. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
414. Excellent Class well worth the time and money.
415. Excellent instructor! Excellent web program made it very easy to take form the comfort of my own home! Outstanding value!
416. Janie was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
417. Instructor was awesome and knowledgeable, and I feel like the coursework will help me in my current profession.
418. I can't believe how much I learned in such a short period of time. After the first day I was able to write my first report from my database with ease. This is truly one of the best classes I've taken.
419. Rick Stone is the best Robohelp instructor.
420. I was looking to get a strong foundation of the syntax and the course has provided me with that along with resources for the future.
421. Best Online class I have taken in a LONG time. Thank you so much Nance, well done.
422. The courseware, and the instructor were very clear and well put together!! I will be taking advanced class soon. Thanks Webucator!
423. This was the first class I've attended using the live, instructor-led, webcast method. It was very good and Webucator made it easy to set up and use the interface. The instructor was knowledgeable and engaging and the small class size made it easy to get individualized assistance. Thanks!
424. The instructor did a great job explaining everything with great detail and there were a lot of good examples.
425. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
426. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
427. Webucator was the first on line course I took. I will be taking more through Webucator. Easy to follow books, instructor was fantastic, customer service was excellent. Thank you!
428. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
429. This was my first Webucator class and I wasn't sure what to expect but the price was right and the course schedule fit my schedule. I'm really impressed and will be back for more!
430. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
431. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
432. For online web instruction Webucator is outstanding! The class instructors are friendly, knowledgeable, and available even after you've completed the class!
433. Great business model!
434. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
435. This was a very well paced class. Donna the instructor had a wealth of knowledge and she did a get job!
436. Every Webucator course I've taken to date has been a great learning experience!
437. Well worth the time and cost!
438. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
439. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
440. The trainer was very experienced and knowledgeable, and she was very nice and patient too!
441. The material used and expunged would greatly benefit any one interested in learning excel. The pace and knowledge of the instructor was great
442. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
443. This tool, together with the training are real differentiators interactive data modelling and presentation the future is now.
444. Excellent, I had asked for an older version to be taught and webucator met my needs reinstalling an older version of SharePoint software and teaching a 1 on 1 class.
445. The class was informative and well structured. I appreciate the teacher's willingness to share her knowledge and experience with me.
446. Great class. Will teach you a lot of handy skills for the business world. It will make your day easier.
447. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
448. First rate! Loved that I could just log into to class, had the instructor right there, no traveling, no commuting, it was a great course!
449. Lots of good knowledge that you can apply right away.
450. This course provided a unique mix of in-depth explanation of basics, novelty, challenge, and interactivity.
451. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
452. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
453. My Teacher was fantastic. The online course is the best. It surpassed my expectations.
454. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
455. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
456. Trainer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with us beginners! She allowed us to stop her and would teach us little shortcuts that were important to our daily projects!
457. Webucator delivers a great training opportunity for those of us with busy lives. It allows us to skip all the travel time and expense and learn right from our home or office.
458. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
459. The virtual classroom, materials, instruction and information provided by Webucator were all delivered in an excellent, professional manner. I would highly recommend Webucator for anyone needing this type of training.
460. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
461. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
462. Well, it definitely got me off the ground level. Good foundation to build on.
463. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
464. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
465. This WordPress course helped us to understand how the platform works and how are company could use it effectively.
466. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
467. Attending this session was a wonderful experience! The instructor was knowledgeable and provided an interactive learning environment. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to participate!
468. Great training format. Very interactive and lots of hands on exercises. I especially liked the times when we were able to share our desktops for the instructor to give direct feedback on the exercises.
469. Relaxed pace along with interactive instruction following up with training material.
470. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
471. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
472. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
473. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
474. The instructor was 100% supportive and encouraging, but at the same time she pushed us to try even the hard parts of the exercises. She was like an ideal "coach."
475. I learned a lot from Webucator!
476. There aren't many times when it comes to training that you leave the training, with the knowledge to confidently apply what you've learned...Webucator is one of the few companies that will get you there…!!!
477. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
478. Janie was awesome. Communication strategies she taught will come in handy for any implementation and for all types of personalities. Change management transition strategies were well put. Lot of examples were used to reinforce the concepts.
479. EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAM!!
480. The course was just what I needed from an intro course. Answered my questions and gave me a background to move forward with HTML5. It gave me a good academic background on the technology.
481. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
482. Janie Rocks!
483. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
484. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
485. Our instructor was so lively and kept the course moving on perfectly. Overall great course.
486. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
487. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
488. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
489. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
490. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
491. Connie was very knowledgeable and communicated the material very clearly. Webucator convinced me instructor-led online classes can deliver knowledge just as well.
492. The instructor was attentive and considerate!
493. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
494. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
495. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
496. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
497. A quick and efficient way to jump right into using a completley new software
498. This course provided me with an excellent foundation in VBA and I'll be able to use the knowledge regularly.
499. "Webucator" is the greatest educators of the web.
500. Within a few hours I went from a novice to being very comfortable with the software.
1. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
2. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
3. The instructor was excellent.
4. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
5. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
6. Great class!
7. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
8. Great instructors! Will train with them again!
9. The best instructor ever!!
10. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
11. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
12. The course was organized and informative.
13. Great class, very helpful!
14. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
15. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
16. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
17. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
18. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
19. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
20. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
21. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
22. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
23. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
24. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
25. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
26. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
27. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
28. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
29. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
30. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
31. This Class was absolutely amazing.
32. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
33. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
34. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
35. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
36. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
37. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
38. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
39. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
40. Great Stuff.
41. Great deliver and training!
42. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
43. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
44. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
45. Very Interactive Sessions.
46. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
47. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
48. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
49. Excellent training!
50. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
51. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
52. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
54. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
55. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
56. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
57. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
58. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
59. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
60. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
61. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
62. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
63. A+++ Training
64. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
65. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
66. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
67. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
68. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
69. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
70. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
71. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
72. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
73. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
74. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
75. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
76. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
77. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
78. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
79. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
80. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
81. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
82. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
83. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
84. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
85. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
86. Keep up the good work!
87. Informative and great paced class.
88. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
89. Great experience.
90. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
91. This class is superb....fundamental
92. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
93. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
94. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
95. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
96. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
97. Very good class.
98. Excellent GWT Training.
99. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
100. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
101. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
102. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
103. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
104. Well organized course with quality instructors.
105. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
106. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
107. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
108. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
109. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
110. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
111. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
112. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
113. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
114. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
115. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
116. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
117. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
118. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
119. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
120. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
121. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
122. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
123. I learned a lot for a short class.
124. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
125. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
126. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
127. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
128. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
129. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
130. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
131. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
132. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
133. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
134. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
135. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
136. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
137. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
138. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
139. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
140. Outstanding Instructor!
141. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
142. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
143. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
144. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
145. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
146. Thanks Patricia
147. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
148. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
149. Lisa is a pro, the best!
150. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
151. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
152. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
153. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
154. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
155. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
156. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
157. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
158. "These courses are sweet."
159. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
160. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
162. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
163. Very good Instructor!!
164. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
165. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
166. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
167. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
168. "A visceral lightbulb!"
169. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
170. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
171. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
172. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
173. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
174. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
175. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
176. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
177. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
178. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
179. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
180. very danamic class
181. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
182. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
183. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
184. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
185. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
186. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
187. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
188. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
189. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
190. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
191. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
192. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
193. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
194. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
195. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
196. Great class, great instructor!
197. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
198. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
199. Well worth the time and money!
200. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
201. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
202. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
203. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
204. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
205. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
206. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
207. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
208. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
209. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
210. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
211. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
212. Loved the class and it was well paced.
214. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
215. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
216. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
217. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
218. The instructor is awesome.
219. Great class! Great instructor!
220. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
221. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
222. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
223. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
224. the class is very good
225. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
226. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
227. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
228. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
229. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
230. Karen was a terrific instructor
231. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
232. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
233. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
234. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
235. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
236. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
237. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
238. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
239. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
240. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
241. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
242. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
243. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
244. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
245. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
246. Making Microsoft office training better!
247. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
248. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
249. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
250. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
251. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
252. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
253. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
254. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
255. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
256. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
257. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
258. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
259. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
260. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
261. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
262. Excellent course!
263. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
264. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
265. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
266. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
267. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
268. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
269. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
270. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
271. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
272. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
273. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
274. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
275. This class is very useful.
276. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
277. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
278. This was a great introductory SQL course.
279. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
280. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
281. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
282. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
283. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
284. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
285. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
287. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
288. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
289. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
290. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
291. Trained to Last!
292. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
293. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
295. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
296. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
297. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
298. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
299. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
300. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
301. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
302. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
303. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
304. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
305. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
306. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
307. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
308. Olen Sanders is the best.
309. Worth the money!
310. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
311. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
312. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
313. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
314. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
315. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
316. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
317. If love to learn then come on in
318. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
319. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
321. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
322. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
323. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.