- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
2. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
3. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
4. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
5. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
6. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
7. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
- Buddy Giles, U.S. Postal Service,
8. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
9. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
10. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
11. Worth the money!
- Robin Cushing, U.S. Postal Service,
12. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
13. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
14. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
15. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
16. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
17. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
18. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
19. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
20. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
21. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
22. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
23. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
24. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
25. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
- Greg Fleming, Everglades Direct,
26. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
27. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
28. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
29. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
30. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
- Marc Churnin, Samsung Semi,
31. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
32. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
33. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
34. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
35. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
36. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
- Anjelica Grant, Friendship Public Charter School,
37. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
38. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
39. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
40. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
41. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
42. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
43. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
44. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
45. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
46. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
47. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
48. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
49. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
50. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
52. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
53. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
54. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
55. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
56. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
57. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
58. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
59. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
60. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
61. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
62. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
63. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
64. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
65. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
66. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
67. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
68. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
69. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
70. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
71. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
72. Great Stuff.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
73. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
- Tommy Evans, Discover Oklahoma-Oklahoma Tourism Recreation Department,
74. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
75. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
76. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
- Freida Brown, US Postal Service,
77. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
78. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
- kim hennis, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
79. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
80. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
81. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
82. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
83. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
84. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
85. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
- Dafina Fuqua, Samsung SIC,
86. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
87. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
88. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
89. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
90. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
92. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
93. This class is very useful.
- Tracey Smith, NYS Department of Financial Services,
94. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
95. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
96. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
97. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
- Leslie Bockemehl, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
98. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
- Lou Mangiaracina, Anchor an Oldcastle Company,
99. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
100. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
101. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
102. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
103. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
104. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
105. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
- Nicholas Prota, Health Quest IT,
106. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
107. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
108. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
109. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
110. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
111. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
112. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
- Gillian Gibbs, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
113. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
114. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
115. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
116. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
- Philbert John, XTO Energy,
117. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
118. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
119. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
120. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
121. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
122. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
123. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
124. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
125. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
126. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
127. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
128. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
129. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
130. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
131. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
132. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
- Ralph Valverde, NOAA ,
133. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
134. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
135. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
136. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
137. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
138. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
139. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
140. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
141. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
142. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
143. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
144. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
145. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
146. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
- Jay Smith, The Ohio State University,
147. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
148. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
149. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
150. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
151. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
152. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
153. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
- Wendy Uhlman, NYS Department of Financial Services,
154. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
155. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
156. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
157. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
158. Karen was a terrific instructor
- Wayne Hill, Wayne Hill Consulting,
159. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
160. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
161. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
162. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
164. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
165. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
166. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
- John Vanderwielen, S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.,
167. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
- Andrew Motsinger, JEA,
168. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
169. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
170. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
171. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
172. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
173. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
174. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
175. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
176. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
177. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
178. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
180. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
181. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
182. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
183. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
184. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
185. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
186. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
187. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
188. Olen Sanders is the best.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
189. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
- Kelly Hayes, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
190. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
191. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
192. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
193. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
194. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
195. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
196. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
197. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
198. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
199. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
200. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
201. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
202. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
203. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
- Chris Hamilton, State of Alaska - Dept. of Natural Resources,
204. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
205. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
206. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
207. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
208. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
209. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
- Lynette Miner, Plymouth Rock Energy,
210. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
211. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
212. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
214. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
215. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
216. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
217. Outstanding Instructor!
- Jared Poston, DSM,
218. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
219. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
- Joshua Oleszcuk, Johns Hopkins,
220. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
221. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
222. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
223. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
224. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
- Carla Carrell, Comcast,
225. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
226. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
227. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
228. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
229. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
230. Great instructors! Will train with them again!
- David Anders, New York Presbyterian Hospital,
231. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
232. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
233. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
234. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
235. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
236. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
237. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
- Geary Johnson, Samsung Semiconductor,
238. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
239. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
240. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
241. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
242. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
243. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
244. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
245. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
246. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
247. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
248. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
249. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
250. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
251. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
252. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
253. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
254. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
255. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
256. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
257. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
- Acy Butler Jr, NOAA ,
258. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
259. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
261. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
262. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
263. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
264. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
265. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
- JESSENA BRISCOE, UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE,
266. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
267. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
268. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
269. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
270. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
271. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
272. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
273. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
- Elizabeth Burgoyne, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
274. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
275. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
276. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
277. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
278. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
279. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
280. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
- Lorraine Lawless, Health-Quest,
281. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
282. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
283. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
284. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
285. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
286. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
287. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
288. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
289. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
290. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
291. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
292. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
293. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
294. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
295. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
296. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
- Sheila Patterson, NYS Dept. of Financial Services,
297. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
298. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
299. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
300. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
- Tracy White, Bankrate.com,
301. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
- Kyle Luccio, Comcast,
302. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
303. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
- Vikas Gupta, Samsung,
304. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
305. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
306. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
307. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
308. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
309. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
310. Very good Instructor!!
- Alona Rabin, New York Presbyterian Hospital,
311. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
- Camille Cepeda, Kaiser Permanente,
312. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
313. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
314. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
315. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
316. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
317. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
318. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
319. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
320. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
- Janet Sharp, DOC/NOAA,
321. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
- Carol Ellwein, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck ND
322. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
- TERRI BENNETT, DOC/NOAA,
323. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
1. The best online instructor led class I have taken.
- Eldon Elledge, Click Us Computers, Denver CO
2. Very informative and accessible. Setup was no problem, the course was fun and the teacher was helpful.
- Kevin Harper, Sheet Music Plus, Emeryville CA
3. Using Webucator felt more like hands on training and I actually absorbed more information than I would have in a classroom enviroment.
- Kerrie Smith, CPC Logistics Inc, Bakersfield CA
4. The class was excellent.
- Lucille Coates, DePelchin Children's Center, Houston TX
5. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
6. Great material, great instructor, and I look forward to taking additional courses with with Webucator.
- Julia Binkowski, Insurance Auto Auctions, Westchester IL
7. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
- Maridi Ufret, NiSource, Houston TX
8. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- Michael Reynolds, n/a, Pollok TX
9. This class will definitely have me up and running. I am already signed up for the advanced class.
- Tahnya Huneidi, Clark College, Vancouver WA
10. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
- Jeremy Mitchell, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
11. The class and instructor were well worth the investment. I learned a lot more than expected and can hopefully use that knowledge in my everyday, professional goals.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
12. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
13. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
14. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
15. I knew some PowerPoint, but I needed a lot of "fill in the gap" type info, so this was perfect. I also liked that Steve included some of his own helpful "shortcuts" for the class to use.
- Julie Tuggle, Carolina Buyer's Agent, Charlotte NC
16. The instructor kept asking if the class was meeting our needs, if the pace was good and if we understood what we were learning.
- Debra Rutten, WYLE , Ridgecrest CA
17. The course has given me the exposure I was looking for to move confidently forward as an iOS developer.
- Brian Grant, Morningstar, Chicago IL
18. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
- Juan Rosario, CHEP, Orlando FL
19. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
20. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
21. I've never worked with SQL. The instructor did a great job in giving me a foundation to launch from.
- Jeanne Vickery, Insight (KY), Louisville KY
22. Technical training made simple.
- Mei Tai, Walmart, Bentonville AR
23. Connie did a fabulous job teaching the Introduction to Dreamweaver class. Patient, caring, fun, and all around a very good class. I would recommend it to anyone!
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Inc, Jenison MI
24. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
25. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
- Anita Abbatacola, American Society of Anesthesiologists, Park Ridge IL
26. Very knowledgeble enthusiastic instuctor. Good material.
- Karen Underhill, Orange County Water District, Fountain Valley CA
27. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
- Laurie McQuillan, Neighbohood Health Plan, Boston MA
28. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
29. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
30. Only 3 people in the class and I didn't have to peer at a display at the front of the room or travel lots of miles to get to the class.
- Kathryn Kellie, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
31. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
- Marjorie Desmond, PDC Energy, Bridgeort WV
32. Win-win-win! This was a no-travel, no-stress way to really learn, better than self-paced or onsite courses I have done, by far.
- Maria Everhart, Research Into Action, Portland OR
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
34. Incredibly helpful! I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking to learn a software program. I wish I had learned other programs this way.
- Sheryl Wolk, n/a, St. Louis Park MN
35. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
- Tirso Bustamante, n/a, Nipomo CA
36. I entered this class knowing a little, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
- Stacey Fleck, Convergint Technologies, Schaumburg IL
37. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
- Nate Goldstein, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
38. Precise, fast, and great way to learn.
- Christine Dempsey, SuperMedia, Irving TX
39. Best online training I've done—all the fancy book learning plus tips and tricks you don't find out from just reading.
- Patrick Edwards, Integrated Ocean Drilling Program/Texas A&M University, College Station TX
40. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
41. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
- Rahul Verma, SAMI Corp, Powell OH
42. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
- Erin Wilhite, Blinn College, Bryan TX
43. I just wanted you to know that this class has been AWESOME! It is by far, the best online class I have ever taken. The instructor is phenomenal. She has really gone over and beyond and I have learned so much in only a couple of days!
- Travisty Vasquez-Terry, Meharry Medical College, Nashville TN
44. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
- Rebecca Cohen, Metsa Board Americas, Norwalk CT
45. Great intro to C++ basics.
- Barry Shonbeck, Markem-Imaje Corp, Keene NH
46. This class is something I recommend taking. It is very informative and has a wide range of options that you will learn. The way the class is presented is also very nice. It is well organized without skipping from place to place. I also loved my instructor - she was a great teacher and very helpful.
- Laura Kaptein, Spectrum Net Designs, Jenison MI
47. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
48. Mark did an excellent job training. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone looking to advance their knowledge with the various courses they offer.
- Patty Ramirez, Golden Empire Mortgage, Pomona CA
49. Explained the material in detail when required.
- Mohammad Baig, Andesa Services, Inc, Sarasota FL
50. The class was great and the teacher was very passionate.
- Daniel Nudelman, Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, Lindenhurst NY
51. Excellent up to date course material and friendly, expert instructors.
- Shane Walker, self, Colorado Springs CO
52. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
53. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator and specifically Brian S. if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
54. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
55. Great experience with a friendly instructor.
- Barry Zeyger, Lockheed Martin, Mt Laurel NJ
56. I recommend Webucator's live online instructor led courses to anyone as they are very thorough and answer any questions you may have. If they don't know the answer they will research it and let you know what a solution is to the best of their ability.
- Mike Paradiso, Chicago Tribune, Chicago IL
- Daniel Kinnunen, Texas Dept of Family and Protective Services,
58. "Great online interactive course."
- Sharon Mabry, IDEX Health and Science, Middleboro MA
59. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
- Erin Schellenberg, Calm Air International LP, Winnipeg MB
60. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
- Crystal Evans-Taylor, McGahee & Associates, Inc., Crosby TX
61. The Webucator course gave me tools and knowledge that was directly applicable to what I need in my field. I would definately use them again!
- Runjit Chandra, Security Industry Association, Vienna VA
62. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
63. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
- Craig Cunningham, Essilor of America, Dallas TX
64. I was excited to find this training. The online method worked well with my schedule and allowed me to learn the information that I needed right from the comfort of my own home. The entire process was easy from enrollment to actually taking the class.
- Dana Mitchell, Creative Advantage Consulting, Newnan GA
65. The instructor was very knowledgeable with real world work experience in the areas taught.
- James Ting, Texas Instruments, Carrollton TX
66. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
- Margo Palmer, US EPA, Salem MA
- Shelly McCray, Self-Employed Trainers, Wichita KS
68. The class was very informative and I will be able to apply what I've learned to the work that I do daily. I enjoyed learning more about DIV tags and I also enjoyed the fact that I can take the class from home.
- Cristin Davis, Insight, Tempe AZ
69. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
70. User friendly and well structured.
- Yang Luo, n/a, Dallas TX
71. Very beneficial. I will take more classes in the future.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
72. I enjoyed taking the class and look forward to taking more classes in the future.
- Albert Hodges, TIB-The Independent BankersBank, Irving TX
73. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
74. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
- Evan Perlo, Solomon Perlo, MD, Inc., Los Angeles CA
75. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
- Shelby Coleman, Fresno County Federal Credit Union, Fresno CA
76. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
- Cliff Arceneaux, n/a, Jemison AL
77. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
78. Yet again, Webucator has proven extremely helpful. First with PowerPoint, and now with Excel. It provides me with exactly what I need to be able to do my job more quickly and efficiently.
- Angie Wallace, Riverlake Partners, Portland OR
79. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
- Ryan Milton, MVS USA, Hawthorne NJ
80. Laurie is a great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
- Meg Godfrey, Finelite, Inc., Union City CA
81. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
- Catherine Liberatore, Sacramento Life Center, Sacramento CA
82. I really enjoyed taking this course and would recommend it to anyone who wants to know how to use FrameMaker.
- Mary Pat Thoma, Draeger Safety, Pittsburgh PA
83. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
- Evan Klein, Intuit, Inc., Mountain View CA
84. The class was worth the time and money for sure. I feel like my upcoming projects are going to be a higher level than before due to this class.
- Andy Fry, United Conveyor Corporation, Waukegan IL
85. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
86. Great experience! Much easier to fit in my schedule when I don't have to leave the office.
- Keri Elliott, Infrastructure Corporation of America, Jacksonville FL
87. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
- Dan Lawless, Inceed, Denver CO
88. The combination of professional-level training materials and a live instructor are invaluable in explaining some of these more advanced topics.
- Tom Eldredge, CUnet, LLC, Middleburg FL
89. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
90. Webucator has provided the best software instruction experience I have ever had, by far.
- Amanda Dobbs, Northrop Grumman, Colorado Springs CO
91. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
92. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Robert Watts, Lubrizol, Derby OH
93. Brian made the course enjoyable and not overwhelming. I learned a lot and already have the ability to apply the course material to my day to day work. Thank you Brian for a great class and hope to work with you again soon.
- Kori Neill, Enform, Calgary AB
- Liliana Torres, Local Wisdom, Inc., Princeton Junction NJ
95. Great Class!!!!
- Ralph Rodriguez, 90 IOS, San Antonio TX
96. Excellent training, tailored to the participants, delivered in the comfort of my own home...well done.
- Andrew Wharton, Optimal Performance Associates, Miami Beach FL
97. The Windows 7 Enterprise Support Technician class was very detailed and touched on just about every aspect of the OS.
- Tom Mancari, Forest Preserve, Joliet IL
98. This course offers online training that is every bit as good as anything you'd get in the classroom, with friendly instructors and solid classroom material, but for a fraction of what you'd pay for other classes that cover the same material.
- Amy Moffitt, Knight Point Systems, Reston VA
99. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
100. This course provided me with much more than the "how-to" write AJAX code but really sparked my imagination to a whole new universe of possible reasons to use AJAX.
- William White, HCCMIS, Indianapolis IN
101. Webucator is a priceless investment.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
102. I thought it was excellent, very concise and not overwhelming. It helps when the instructor explains stuff to you and it is easily absorbed.
- Dale Balcita, Daylight Solutions, San Diego CA
103. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
- Kimberly Hernandez, Colorado Dept of Local Affairs, Denver CO
104. Great high quality training from very knowledgeable instructors all without having to travel to a classroom. I like that!
- John Leahy, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
105. I was completely satisfied with everything that I learned in class. I'm confident that I'll be able to offer my clients effective interactive solutions. The instructor was amazing.
- Graeme Horn, Brandhealth Communications (ON), Peterborough ON
106. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
107. This has been the best Java Web resource I have ever seen. It goes into the roots of Web Development and progresses into more advanced topics using lessons learned.
- Alexander Morgovsky, Deloitte Consulting, Philadelphia PA
108. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
- Joe Philippus, Aspect, Brentwood TN
109. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
110. Great class! Learned a great deal of useful tips & techniques.
- Janet Dobbs, Motorola, covington GA
111. Great class, superb instructor.
- Thomas Smith, Hewlett Packard, Bloomfield CT
112. I was very skeptical about spending a full day on training. Without question, one of the most productive 5 hours I've ever spent. Nance was fantastic!
- Philip Ragona, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
113. This was an excellent class. The materials were very pertinent and well organized, and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable.
- Alison Wills, Protective Life, Cropwell AL
114. Melanie Banks was an awesome instructor and very helpful prior, during and even after the class!!
- Heather Jones, US Olympic Committee, Colorado Springs CO
115. The class and instructor were very helpful.
- JT White, n/a, Lighthouse Point FL
116. Loved the online environment and teacher!
- Lindsey Siehda, First State Bank, Saint Clair Shores MI
117. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
118. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
- Katherine Sas, The Fredric Rieders Family Renaissance Foundation, Willow Grove PA
119. The quality of training I received was outstanding. The instructor, Tracy Berry, did an excellent job It is because of instructors like Tracy that I look to Webucator for software training first over other vendors.
- Anthony Tasillo, Texas A&M Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
120. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
- Hans Heilman, No Company, Lexington MA
121. This intro course to crystal reports was well put together. The pace was just right and Brian was willing to stop and answer questions during the lesson.
- Debbie Zweifel-Yaciuk, NERA Economic Consulting, White Plains NY
122. In depth training, instructor focuses on what you want or need to learn. Training is a fast or slow paced as you need it to go.
- Dianna Carter, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
123. Very good introductory course to get started with writing macros
- John Luciano, BASF, Russell OH
124. I got what I was expecting and more, the instructor went out of his way to answer my questions and make sure I left satisfied.
- Brandon Griesbaum, Duffey Petrosky, Farmington HIlls MI
125. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
126. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
127. Webucator provides full service training.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
128. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
129. Great business model!
- Nebojsa Gvozden, Department of Child Support Services, Rancho Cordova CA
130. Very informational.
- Heather Davis, Rays, Traverse City MI
131. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
- Mahalakshmi Dhevarajan, n/a, Santa Clara CA
132. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
- Nathan Boyce, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
133. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money, best of all I did not have to leave home.
- Heather Abbott, USA Cycling, colorado Springs CO
134. I was completely starting from scratch when learning SQL. Great, patient instructor.
- Alex Mathew, GuideStone Financial Resources, Wylie TX
135. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
- Ierva Durant, AHS, Altamonte Springs FL
136. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
- Tonya Zanotti, Raytheon, Tucson AZ
137. A semester's worth of class in one solid, easy-to-follow, day!
- Nathan Woolard, University of Central Oklahoma, Edmond OK
138. The Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
139. The material used and expunged would greatly benefit any one interested in learning excel. The pace and knowledge of the instructor was great
- James Moore, Carribbean Utilities Company ltd,
140. Yet again... Another GREAT COURSE!!!
- Cherise Hafemeister, VF Outdoor, Inc., Appleton WI
141. Excellent training that's worth your time.
- Terrie Pugh, Terriefic Technology Training, Inc., Virginia Beach VA
142. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
- Valerie Wardas, Coventry/MHNet, Austin TX
143. "Steve can train someone who knows nothing about excel and make them fill confident in working with excel by the end of the training session."
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
144. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
- Marissa Dickson, Lockheed Martin, Houston TX
145. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
- Drenise Henderson, Revere Plastics Systems, Poplar Bluff MO
146. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
147. This is an awesome way to learn, I enjoyed the class and my instructor was so good.
- Angela Gaddy, Honeywell International, Lawrenceville GA
148. Awesome class! I learned a TON and got some great tips and resources for VBA!
- Jean Hermes, U S Probation and Pretrial Services, Minneapolis MN
149. Object-Oriented Programming in C# is a great starting point for anyone who needs/wants to enter the .NET world. It covers both the paradigm and vocabulary of object-oriented programming and the language itself. As an old-time mainframe programmer, this was a passage way to the new world!
- Elizabeth McRae, Community One Bank, Charlotte NC
150. I would recommend this course as a trainning tool for any company
- Mary Steffan, Lumiere Laser & Vein Center, Oconomowoc WI
151. I really enjoyed the online approach to training. The one 2 one approach is excellent!
- David Cullum, self, Hamilton ON
152. If you are apprehensive about online training Webucator will eliminate those concerns
- West Vaughan, Oxford Instruments, Austin TX
153. Great instruction with a learn-able pace.
- Michael Gonzalez, Advanced Sports Inc, langhorne PA
154. I had never taken an online class before, but my instructor was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable on the program I was learning and always took time to help and answer any questions that I had.
- Kelsey Wahl, Scarborough Research, New York NY
155. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
156. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
- Pam Anstey, Vermeer, Ottumwa IA
157. RoboHelp11 course by Rick Stone will be one of the best decisions you can make to learn more about the application. I look forward to taking more Webucator and his classes in the future.
- Claudine Uscola-Johnson, New York Life Insurance Company, Reno NV
158. I learned a lot of very useful information in this one day course and I'm looking forward to putting it into action. I came away with a lot more knowledge that will be very useful.
- Terri Tiernan, Framingham State University, Medway MA
159. As a current Photoshop for video user, I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, and the Advanced CS5 webinar did just that for me. From minor short cuts to major technique advances, the production value of my projects grew leaps and bounds the very next day.
- Jeff Spiwak, Comcast Spotlight, Tinton Falls NJ
160. Webucator was much better than many other training institutes. I strongly recommend it.
- Ramchander Rao Vennamaneni, Securitas, Kirkland WA
161. I was very impressed and pleased with my Webucator experience.
- Sheila Selden, Black River US #39, Londonderry VT
162. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
163. I wish Connie could be my instructor for all the classes! I really appreciate how she explains the concepts...
- Maria Silvestre, City & County of San Francisco, San Francisco CA
164. Melissa was very personable and made me feel like I was in a real classroom situation. Even though we were online, she was able to explain everything so that we all understood what to do. Was great!
- Alison Perry, Exact Sciences, Sauk City WI
165. Melissa was incredibly knowledgeable and helpful throughout the SQL Introductory course. Although the class was online she was still approachable and encouraged questions and class participation.
- Jessica Scott, Tradeweb LLC, New York NY
166. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
- Ruan Riggs, Black Box Network Services, Herndon VA
167. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
- Sarah Noelle, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
168. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
169. Webucator - Promising way to convenient classrooms!
- Sara Boswell, Cerner Corporation, North Kansas City MO
170. Excellent class! Webucator lets you take the class as many times for up to a year if you need clarifcation. Highly recommended.
- Daniel Sebagh, Standard & Poors, New York NY
171. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
- Kathryn McKelvey, National Church Residences,
172. Connie's VBA course was beyond my expectations.
- Jasmine Anderson, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
173. Taking an on line class from Webucator worked very well. Everyone was helpful and professional. The teacher and class material were excellent. It was as good as taking the class in person.
- Nancy Mayo, The Gabriel Foundation, Denver CO
174. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
- Christina Garcia, Organizational Strategies,Inc., Lexington Park MD
175. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. Melissa is a wonderful instructor who genuinely cares about her students understanding.
- Susan Davidson, Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound TX
176. Introduction to Microsoft PowerPoint 2007 Training is a great skill and tool. Webucator has professional instrutors and provides a step by step manual to follow along or use on your own time. I look forward to taking the advanced PowerPoint training.
- Sue Mathis, Johnson Controls, Milwaukee WI
177. This is a very informative and easy class to learn!
- Annette Rangel, Parkland Hospital, Dallas TX
178. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
- Jennifer Yelle, n/a, Arlington VA
179. Some of the best course materials I've ever encountered. The instructor knew the material inside and out.
- Kelly Trosper, USDA, fort collins CO
180. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
181. Being my first online class I was very hesitant about this environment, but this was truly a good experience. The instructor was knowledgeable, understanding and patient.
- Kris Wallace, Howco Corp, Houston TX
182. The Class and instruction provided was handled with aplomb above reproach. - Bill Gower
- William Gower, bankofamerica, Fort Worth TX
183. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
- Natascha Syre, Smithsonian Institution Office of Contracting, Arlington VA
184. I will definitely use webucator in the future for my technical training needs.
- Keesha Coleman, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
185. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
186. JavaServer Pages 202 changed my comfort level from 1 100 in a week.
- Nathaniel Hagey, The Limited Brands, Columbus OH
187. This is one of the most informative and well instructed classes that I have taken in a long time. I thoroughly enjoyed it!
- Jeffrey Blackman, Franke Foodservice Systems, Smyrna TN
188. Excellent class, very instructive. Definitely will return for future needs.
- Joseph Fajardo, BULLET,
189. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
- Allison Kirk, VitalChek, Springfield TN
190. The instructor was very clear in speaking and enjoyed what he was teaching which made the course enjoyable.
- Amy Woodcock, Canplas, Barrie ON
191. I highly recommend taking a class this way. I loved the one on one interaction I received in this setting. Great Instructor! Thanks, Webucator!
- Dana Crum, Bright House Networks, Riverview FL
192. It was challenging, but not overwhelming. I feel like I know enough that I can start using PHP right away. I feel like I have a good foundation on which to build.
- Lea Alexander, UIC College of Dentistry, Schaumburg IL
193. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
194. "This course was a great overview!"
- Jesi Bender, Colgate University, Hamilton NY
195. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
- Ierva Durant, AHS, Altamonte Springs FL
196. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
197. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
- Michael Aguirre, Cogility, laguna beach CA
198. I would definitely take classes through Webucator in the future. It was an enjoyable and relevant learning experience.
- Stephanie Hawtof, n/a, New Windsor MD
199. I highly recommend Webucator. The support before class was top-notch and I don't think I could have had a better instructor.
- Joan Morrissy, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc., Willow Springs IL
200. Good information. The instructor was knowledgable and could provide real-life examples.
- Susie Deardoff, ExecuTrain, Boise ID
201. I liked that the class was interactive and the instructor involved the participants. This made the class "hands-on" and more interesting.
- Terresa Van Horn, Gerdau, Midlothian TX
202. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
- Barb Hoffman, ARMLS, Tempe AZ
203. The Introduction to Microsoft Access 2010 class was both detailed and informative. It gave a high level view while also getting into specifics on certain aspects that we can use in our everyday job. The class was catered to what we wanted/needed to know.
- Josh Reich, Greif, Inc, Delware OH
204. "How Cool Is That! To be able to learn an entire program in 3 days right from your desk or home office!"
- CAROL ANN NASH, Coca-Cola Bottling Company Consolidated, Raleigh NC
205. You obtain a full understanding of the capabilities of QB in a short amount of time while pushing the boundaries of your QB curiousity.
- Dan Wilkins, n/a, Longmont CO
206. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
- Monty Clawson, DoD, Silverdale WA
207. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
- Johnnie Kaldor, Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command, Suffolk VA
208. Got everything out of the class I'd expected. It was great. The instructor was really good and fun to work with.
- Jimmy Dyal, LCRA, Smithville TX
209. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
210. "Provides the practical knowledge that can be immediately applied in your workplace and is a great way to get started using SQL"
- Andrew Heiman, Bank of America, Nashville TN
211. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
212. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
- Keisha Robinson, Medco Health Solutions, Inc., Bethesda MD
213. Webucator brought a highly experienced instructor to the table, and it showed! The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough, and took the time to explain above-and-beyond what was required for this course!
- Srinivas Sompalli, Allegis Global Solutions, Germantown TN
214. Wonderful class - really exposes the learner to all the possibilities available in the software.
- Susan McKibben, The University of Akron, Akron OH
215. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
216. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
217. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
- Beth Dupell, ecm design, Exeter NH
218. I took a Introduction To Flash Training class with Paul Simkins and it was great, would highly recommend it to anyone!
- Linda Palmieri, The Daily Gazette, Schenectady NY
219. This was my first webinar but my experience was fantastic! I really learned a lot and would definitely participate in more courses in the future.
- Coy Woolard, flanders filters, Washington NC
220. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
- Sarah Gamache, Portland Pie Company, Scarborough ME
221. Very well prepared and knowledgeable Instructor!
- Connie Howell, Webucator, Villa Rica GA
222. The Webucator experience is tremendous...from customer service to the instruction to preparation for real-world experience.
- Doug Fischi, Manlius NY
223. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
- Shiju Daniel, City of Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, Philadelphia PA
224. The instructor was very methodical and patient in teaching our course. I would highly recommend over a self-paced class.
- Stephanie Carola, Teleflex, Morrisville NC
225. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
226. A must take course!
- Hector Gerena, EPA, Philadelphia PA
227. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
228. Stellar customer service from registration process to training delivery.
- Tarshia Boutte, n/a, Houston TX
229. The course exceeded my expectations. Excellent!
- Donna Thompson, Goals in Action, LLC, Chevy Chase MD
230. The instructor (Janine Sullivan) is very r knowledgeable of the course. Very accommodating as well. This was my 3rd course with her and I enjoyed everyone of them.
- Doris Tacazon-Zuniega, Zurich Canada, Toronto ON
231. This was my first time using webucator. I really liked the personalized attention and that the instructor was able to incorporate my website into the classroom demos. It made it much easier to apply some of the concepts as it relates to how I will be using them.
- Tammy Rosen, Fur-Get Me Not, Arlington VA
232. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
233. I have done an "at your own pace" and a live "on-line" course - both are excellent and I would highly recommend. Great instructors!
- Debbi Doris, n/a, Annandale NJ
234. Despite my hearing impairment I was able to follow with the manual and the great job the instructor did. When I notifed Webucator that I had a hearing impairment, everyone I spoke to went out of their way to assist me in any way they could. I will definitely come back here for any other trainings I may need. They did a great job
- Karen Londos, Hollywood Healthcare Corp, Davie FL
235. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
- Luya Rivera, Middletown Rancheria, Hidden Valley Lake CA
236. This is a great course for refreshing on SQL as well as learning additional information about JOINS and UNIONS.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
237. Effective and concise. Real world experience in the subject matter made for relevant examples that I will be able to apply in the office.
- David Kawalauskas, FortisAlberta Inc, Calgary AB
238. My trainer was extremely knowledgeable and professional. She was very courteous and encouraged learning. She was able to effectively answer any questions I had and I learned a great deal in a very short amount of time. The set up between the book, computer, and audio is ideal for learning. You get hands on experience while under the supervision of an expert. I will gladly recommend this training to others.
- Kristin Huddy, Department of Children & Families - Training Academy, Trenton NJ
239. I would not hesitate to take another course with webucator. Web based training with an instructor such as David was great!
- Gayle Nybo, Midwest Assistance Program, New Prague MN
240. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
- Farah Mack, Bryan Texas Utilities, Bryan TX
241. The MS Access 2007 training was very helpful. Now, I have the knowledge necessary to produce time-saving, mission-critical reports that advance the mission of my department and organization!
- Crecilla Scott, Physician Assistant Education Association, Alexandria VA
242. Couldn't have found a better online class! Instructor was fantastic and we got lots of interaction and help. I'll be Back
- Dave Jaenicke, Norwood Packaging Ltd., Surrey BC
243. The Webucator Introductory PHP course was well thought out and delivered flawlessly - a highly recommended training course!
- Robert Tarantino, PMBC, LLC, Saddle Brook NJ
244. I had an excellent training experience from the Webucator program. The process, trainer and material met and exceeded my expectations. I plan to use Webucator for future courses.
- Willam Bess, Servidyne, Atlanta GA
245. Great introductory course on VBA for Excel. The instructor was knowledgeable and very helpful. I will recommend Webucator to my friends and colleagues. Excellent customer service.
- Kerry Highbarger, SCHOTT North America, Inc., Southbridge MA
246. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
- Lynie Spencer, Baptist Primary Care, Jacksonville FL
247. Great Class and instructor. More detailed than I anticipated.
- Rita Wilson, Cornerstone Family Ministries, Tampa FL
248. A convenient method of learning from anywhere. Webucator provides group interaction and training that's top notch.
- Scott Richards, Imprivata, Lexington MA
249. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
250. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
251. Excellent course with good, relevant material
- Michael Adams, CNO Services, LLC, Carmel IN
252. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by Nance. It was a great experience!
- Max Gries, Capella University, Minneapolis MN
253. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
- Mindy Bom, Emdeon, Rapid City SD
254. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
- Sean Finnigan, Owens Estate & Wealth Strategies Group, Grass Valley CA
255. I came in with questions and the instructor took the time to go over those areas with extra care when they were addressed within the curriculum. I also had a question that was not intended to be covered, but she still took the time to go over the topic with me and explain it as thoroughly as if it were part of the course!
- Amanda Furtado, Nantucket Community Sailing, Nantucket MA
256. "Course was quite educational with a lot of detailed information about SSRS application.
- Shefali Pravasi, Bonfils Blood Center, Denver CO
257. Webucator training is essential for implementing new technology such as InfoPath/SharePoint integration.
- Carolyn Miller, S. C. Johnson and Son, Inc., Racine WI
258. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
- Jared Pope, ADT, Newnan GA
259. This is a great class!!!!
- Linda C Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
260. Connie is an excellent teacher!
- Gene Mitchell, US Courts, Shreveport LA
261. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
262. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
263. Webucator's Introduction to Captivate provided me with exactly what I needed to create instructional videos for our software.
- Joany McCrossen, Peoplefluent, Irving TX
264. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
- VinayDutt Jangampet, No Company, Indianapolis IN
265. The Web conference format was a pleasant surprise! I had one-on-one instruction. I feel like the material was relevant, the course was well-organized, and the instructions met my needs.
- Mary Schmidt, TRI-COR Industries, Inc., O’Fallon IL
266. Janie was an awesome teacher who took the pressure and fear out of the equation and left everyone feeling empowered and capable.
- Sandhya Iyer, Salesforce.com, Portland OR
267. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
268. The class helped in learning to apply Excel 2013 to everyday tasks related to my job.
- Greg Hulbert, Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO
269. This class exceeded my expectations. The instructor was excellent. He was knowledgeable and a great communicator (with a very clear, terrific voice which was a big plus for online classes). This was my first online class and I enjoyed it more than expected.
- Sophie Wong, Legislative Data Center, Sacramento CA
270. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
271. Trainer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with us beginners! She allowed us to stop her and would teach us little shortcuts that were important to our daily projects!
- Jennifer Burk, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
272. I was the only student in the class, which was great. I was able to get one on one learning and tailor fit to my needs.
- Melissa Schulz, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Tualatin OR
273. The interactive web-courses are a great way to maximize a personalized learning environment and the convienence of working in your own office. It was a great learning experience.
- Dorothy Bodeker, FedEx, Brooklyn Park MN
274. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
- Kelly Critelli, EisnerAmper LLP, Bridgewater NJ
275. Webucator provided excellent training for our firm at a crucial point in our growth. I would recommend Webucator to anyone staring at a technological curve ahead in the path of your business.
- Steven Long, Madison Consulting Group, Madison GA
276. Ms Gans, is the best!
- Diana Bruns, Southeast Missouri State University, Cape Girardeau MO
277. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
- Karen McNeill, All Coast Therapy, Lady Lake FL
278. Excellent course and material.
- Mohammad Asim Ali, DIRECTV, El Segundo CA
279. The class was excellent. It showed all the basic steps to use the report step by step.
- Deborah Hastings, Bailie Lumber Company, Hamburg NY
280. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
- Nina Nussbaum-Jones, Lockheed Martin, Ventnor City NJ
281. This class helped me a lot and I will be taking more as needed. I no longer need to look elsewhere for a place to learn.
- Janet Bergeron, Farsouth Investments, glen st mary FL
282. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
283. This Intermediate Crystal reports class exceeded my expectations. Overall, very well done.
- Russell Fail, Silverback Care Management, Arlington TX
284. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
285. Class is VERY informative and hands on
- David Foster, SuperMedia, Irving TX
286. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
287. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
- Patrick Martin, Personal, Oak Park IL
288. It was a very relaxed and personal setting that taught everything I had hoped to learn.
- Bradley Foster, Freddie Mac, Arlington VA
289. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
290. I received one on one help with the labs and any questions I had whenever I needed it.
- Sandie Navarro, atos, Richland Hills TX
291. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
292. The most productive training course that I ever had. I was able to go from knowing very little to being productive in three days.
- Rob Pesce, NCA Group, Inc., Fishers IN
293. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
- Fran Mosley, Freight Capital, Memphis TN
294. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
- Melissa Adams, None, San Diego CA
295. Great class!
- Matthew Mills, SSA, Arlington Heights IL
296. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
297. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
- Linda Dietz, Tire Centers, LLC, Derby KS
298. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
299. I learned way more than I planned and now I'm hooked. Can't wait to take another class and learn more!
- Kerri Hergert, VF Outdoor, Appleton WI
300. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
- Golda Maxwell, Beth Israel Medical Center, Bronx NY
301. "One of the best classes I've taken. I wish this was my Java class during college!"
- Ramon West, IndraSoft, Inc., Montgomery AL
302. Fantastic virtual learning experience w/equally fantastic learned instructor. Will be back for additional classes ... thank you!
- Lisa Froude, State Farm Insurance, Hamburg NJ
303. Excellent Advance MS Access course!!!
- Maja Shkolnik, Hydro One, Toronto ON
304. The course was very informative and course instructer helpful.
- Dawn Griffin, FL Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
305. Thanks for the training, I will definitely be considering Webucator for my future training needs.
- John Langley, Sharetec Systems, Inc., New Haven IN
306. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
- Sharon Logan, Henrico County Public Library, Richmond VA
307. Good training.
- Chris Davoli, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas TX
308. Webucator's Introduction to CSS online intructor-led class surpassed my expectations.
- Craig Worrell, Sheetz, Altoona PA
309. Webucator is a very good way to learn IT related courseware. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. They are all professional, from the Marketing person to the Support group. The best part was that my instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. If I am to learn something new again, I will definitely choose Webucator.
- Nathalie Pante, Galena Park ISD , Humble TX
310. The course material and the instructor reinforced the concepts that I had been reading about and did a wonderful job of translating those concepts into my everyday work world.
- Mike Laborde, Lane County, Eugene OR
311. Taking a course this way is an excellent alternative to traveling to a site, or having an instructor come to you.
- Gail Montgomery, Compassion International, Colorado Springs CO
312. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
313. Mary's approach to teaching is second to none. I like having a workable end product after we put the pieces together in class.
- Roy Henderson, Riverside County, Riverside CA
314. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
315. The instructor was very responsive to all our questions and concerns and included information, references and links to many helpful external utilities and applications.
- Betty Stolwyk, Unicon Group Ltd., Ballwin MO
316. Online learning is effective, don't shy away from this type of presentation and educational experience!
- Sammy Listro, self, Crete IL
317. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
- Giselle Curcio, L'Oreal Canada, Whitby ON
318. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
319. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
320. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
- Young Kim, n/a, Fairfax Station VA
321. Great customer service putting the student first and highly knowledgeable instructors. They even ran the class with one student which was amazingly helpful to me
- Gail Valenti, Cambridge Health Alliance, Arlington MA
322. I had the time to ask questions, kept the pace at our learning curve and made it where it was not intimidating
- Cheryl Flynn, SuperMedia, Dallas TX
323. The Advanced SQL Queries with MySQL course was very helpful in learning more about some of the specifics of MySQL. I feel much better prepared to work with this DBMS.
- Michael Webb, ExecuTrain of Idaho, Boise ID
324. Very informative refresher course for me. The instructor really knows his stuff and went out of his to answer our questions.
- John Yanzer, Zero Zone Inc., North Prairie WI
325. The class was informative and well structured. I appreciate the teacher's willingness to share her knowledge and experience with me.
- Brian Stott, Shamrock Foods Company, Phoenix AZ
326. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
327. Great Class
- Joyce Civello, EisnerAmper LLP, Jenkintown PA
328. This course is exactly what a beginning report writer needs in order to get up to speed. I am so glad I signed up!
- Michael McLitus, Providence Health & Services, Tigard OR
329. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
330. The SharePoint 2010 is very well done and the instructor (Mel) is great. Thanks!
- Matt Tanner, Leidos, Inc., Silver Spring MD
331. I had no prior knowledge about SEO and this class was the perfect way to introduce myself and give me a basic understanding of it. I feel confident that it's exactly what I need to help my company get started with SEO.
- Frannie Coggeshall, Argyle Executive Forum, New York NY
332. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
333. I've been wanting to take a CSS class for a while and I am glad I did with Webucator. Connie was really excellent.
- Janny Lora, Social Security Administration, Baltimore MD
334. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.com
- Elena Pimenova, MarkMonitor, Boise ID
335. Webucator's approach is the right fit for people in the technology field who need to upgrade their skills. Having a live instructor with a set course agenda is an efficient way to get up to speed on the technology.
- Jon Feldman, PNC Financial Services Group, Bradenton FL
336. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
- Lindsay Matthews, Hearst Television - WXII12, Winston-Salem NC
337. A very efficient session with a curtious and knowledgable trainer
- Bruce J. Battista, Baker & Hostetler, LLP, Cleveland OH
338. The core concepts I realized in class immediately are applicable and I am able to apply in my real world work setting for job security and for my employer to grow and prosper!
- Aaron Anderson, Widener University, Chester PA
339. I loved the instructor. She was an expert and a fantastic teacher. She knows exactly how to convey the information so that the student can understand. I also liked the format and found the entire experience to be excellent. This format has been executed extremely well. I was well tended to even before the class started.
- Robin Deering, Manatron Inc., Marion IL
340. This class helped me understand the basics of actionscript along with some advanced techniques. I was definitely happy with the overall experience.
- Jeff Schniers, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Flint MI
341. Even though this was a distance learning class, it felt very much like we were right in class.
- Timothy Bell, Perry's Ice Cream, Akron NY
342. The Excel Course online provided me with the guidance and resources necessary to advance my use of the software in my daily professional life.
- Meagen Phillips, ARAG North America Inc, Des Moines IA
343. Great course led by a very knowledgeable instructor. I have a comfort level with Crystal Reports that I did not believe was possible. Great job Brian!
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
344. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
- Michael Crawley, Jenai, Wheeling IL
345. I liked the way this was customized to meet my needs. I learned a lot of things that will save me time
- Terry Humphries, Working Solutions, Utica NY
346. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
- Jeremy Johnson, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
347. I walked away learning more than I expected to!
- Mat Chacon, PACCAR ITD, Seattle WA
348. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
- Jennifer McGee, Covidien, Mt. Laurel NJ
349. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
350. This class had a lot of information. The teacher was great in pacing/helping me understand the tools for practical application. I would definitey recommend this class.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
351. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
- Greg Scarfo, Aspect Software, Inc, Chelmsford MA
352. For professional development and training...Webucator works!
- Shareatha White, Wilmington University, New Castle DE
353. Being able to attend classes remote was such an advantage.
- Kathy Rawlings, Edwin JonesCo, Fremont CA
354. I had an overall beneficial experience with the Intermediate Excel class. Thank you!
- Kristie Archer, Caribbean Utilities Company, George Town
355. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
- Joanne Stein, City of Mesa, Mesa AZ
356. Steven's iOS development course is great for experienced programmers looking to get their feet wet with iOS dev.
- Nick Leach, Chico's FAS, Fort Myers FL
357. The instructor's demeanor was very approachable, and he was not afraid to take questions that might have been off-topic from the curriculum.
- Jim McCloskey, Southeastern Orthopedic Center, Savannah GA
358. The Webucator instructor was knowledgable and the material was relevant, I would strongly recommend them!
- Larry Spencer, Optimum Networking, aurora CO
359. This course is a great introduction to Microsoft Access and will give you the tools to start creating your own database! Connie is a great instructor with plenty of energy and knowledge!
- Ameerah Harris, Johnson & Johnson, Chicago IL
360. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
- Maria Jaul, wyle laboratories, Ridgecrest CA
361. The format of the training and the trainer were great. I was able to ask questions and learned from other students as our trainer answered. He was full of resources that I was able to walk away with.
- Jackie Wilks, Staples,
362. very good online class. It provides you real-world examples and shows you how to solve it.
- Ying Sun, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR MI
363. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
364. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
- Antenette Jermanon, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Modesto CA
365. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
366. The technology proformed perfectly and the instructor was exceptionally well equipped to teach the course.
- William Shoemaker, Graebel Companies Inc, Aurora CO
367. The Goal Setting and Time Management course is packed with tidbits that made me reflect and realize what I need to change. The instructor's experience was very evident. Good application of modern technology and apps.
- James Bonson, UT Health Science Center San Antonio, San Antonio TX
368. I have been in IT for more than 25 years and I could say without a doubt that this the best class I've ever taken and best instructor as well
- JOSE MONTOYA, Florida Power and Light, MIAMI FL
369. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructors screen.
- Ryan Novak, MB Financial Bank, Rosemont IL
370. I'd always felt intimidated by Photoshop, but the introductory course taught by Kate gave me the confidence I need to edit and produce images that will significantly improve the quality of my work.
- Carole Manny, Food and Drug Administration, Silver Spring MD
371. The instructor's pace, approach and material were engaging and challenging without being out of reach. I learned a lot.
- Brennan Bouma, Orange County Asset Management, Hillsborough NC
372. EXCELLENT TRAINING PROGRAM!!
- Ashok Chhetri, n/a, Minneapolis MN
373. I loved Melissa's class!!! She was complete, understanding and a wealth of knowledge. I felt like we were in the same room together. She could be my trainer anytime.
- Lolita Thomas, Kaiser Permanente, Fresno CA
374. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
- Jason Rhea, Alliance Technology Group, Hanover MD
375. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
376. Matt did a great job taking the time to make sure all my questions were answered and was patient with me when I had him repeat things and guide me along the way.
- Thomas Haney, Advanced Insurance, Warren MI
377. Yes, the goal was to improve my current SQL skills and apply them in PL/SQL to comprehend and execute PL/SQL code, and I feel that was met and surpassed in these 4 days.
- Ricardo Grande, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
378. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
379. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
380. I definitely recommend Webucator as a strong and influential way to learn new systems.
- Kim Lacombe, Walmart,
381. The instructor was dynamic and had a profound knowledge of the subject matter. She kept the class on target, but took the time to explain key concepts thorougly and thoughtfully.
- Kathleen Burns, Jenzabar, Inc., Boston MA
382. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
- Kellie Fedele, DeVry Inc, Oakbrook Terrace IL
383. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
- James Jackson, AGCO, Duluth GA
384. Very informative...You will learn how to use SQL in no time.
- Edwin Castro, self, Bronx NY
385. This course exceeded my expectations. I definitely recommend taking a course from webucator!
- Andrew Castro, Customink, Fairfax VA
386. Exceeded Expectations! Amazing Instructor! Actually Learned Something!!!
- Wendy James, RCS, Department of Veterans Affairs, Lakewood CO
387. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
- Suzanne Wood, U.S. DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION, MOUNT LAUREL NJ
388. Webucator's instructors go above and beyond to ensure that the course subject is taught in an effective manner. I feel like I've gotten way more out of the course than I anticipated!
- Scott Tompkins, SpectrumASA, Houston TX
389. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
390. Best online class ever
- Antonio Baxter, CDPH, Sacramento CA
391. The class was amazing! will definitely be back
- Daniela Espinal, WBD Corp, Saint Cloud FL
392. This was my first class with Webucator and it was a GREAT experience. The instructor was Great and concerned that all students were learning SQL.
- Leslie Redding, GE Capital, Moberly MO
393. The SQL course was well-laid out and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
- Michael Arzadon, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union, Tustin CA
394. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
395. Connie kept the pace of the training on target and made learning a dry topic fun! Thank you for sharing your knowledge.
- Corrinne Curtis, WinnResidential, Lynn MA
396. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
397. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
- Nollie Gildow-Owens, Dept of Interior/BOEM, Tucson AZ
398. I really loved the pricing, the content, the instructor, and everything. I will definitely come back and do a few more of your other courses. Thank you very much.
- Rachel Robinson, Canadian Bible Society, Toronto ON
399. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
- Risa Bernstein, self employed, MONTCLAIR NJ
400. The class moved a good pace and the instructor kept us all invlovled
- Jerry Beasler, Penford, Cedar Rapids IA
401. There is no better way then through Webucator to maintain your education in this fast paced world!
- Sean Gilmore, Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Denver CO
402. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
- Debra Rogers, Essco Calibration, chelmsford MA
403. "I truly enjoyed the grammar class"
- Danielle Cohen, Valic, Tallahassee FL
404. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
- Robert Stevens, SonyDADC, Terre Haute IN
405. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
406. This was my second course with Webucator and I found the instructor and manuals to be thorough, clear and extremely helpful. Quality and excellence! Thank you!
- Yukiko Johnson, Northern Tier Oil Transport, Stanley ND
407. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
- Debbie Brewer, LKLP CAC, Inc., Hazard KY
408. Excellent course materials, very well delivered. I'm definitely going to take more of their classes.
- Steve Dubin, self, Newton MA
409. A great value with straight to the point education.
- Jimmy Frost, Infusionsoft, Gilbert AZ
410. Laurie was very knowledgeable and answered all of the questions with ease.
- Jettie Hathaway, Datapak Services, Howell MI
411. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
412. Ken did a great job in explaining the material and answering my questions. He also went out of his way and did a lesson on RIA services. He listened to my learning needs and tailored the class to show material I need to know specific to my upcoming client assignment. Thank you.
- Tom Schreck, Solutia Consulting, North Richland Hills TX
413. Thanks to Webucator I obtained a lot of knowledge on how to install and configure Project Server that will help me in the coming months. This course has made me feel more confident in my new role as an Administer
- Andrew Logan, LCEC, North Fort Myers FL
414. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
- Danielle LeBlanc, WWF-Canada, Toronto ON
415. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
- Kelly Voorhees, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, Denver CO
416. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
417. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
- Samantha Mills, mywedding.com, Castle Rock CO
418. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
- Ashley Dermitt, D & R Technical Solutions, Inc., Endicott NY
419. I thought the class was very informative and I learned a lot of great tips!
- Samantha Becker, WALKOWIAK ELECTRIC INC, MILWAUKEE WI
420. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
- Rhonda Robinson, Jacobs Engineering, Prescott AZ
421. Had a wonderful experience with Webucator. Definitely recommend it to others that want to learn about programs in greater detail.
- Jonathan Jacob, n/a, Northvale NJ
422. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
- Dorothea Graham-King, HUDSON COUNTY COMMUNITY COLLEGE, JERSEY CITY NJ
423. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
424. MaryPat is a very knowledgeable instructor. She offered lots of tips and techniques not found in the text. It was also quite nice to be able to lounge around at home in my pajamas!
- Julia Travis, Prince George's Economic Development Corporation, Bowie MD
425. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
- Dennis Cash, Tri County Technology Center, Bartelsville OK
426. THE BEST ADVANCED ACCESS COURSE I HAVE TAKEN!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Childrens Hospital, San Diego, San Diego CA
427. It more then met my expectations. I was a little worried to take this course online and not face to face, but it was a great experience. The instructor was fantastic and very knowledgeable.
- Amy Mahon, SMC Powder Metallurgy, Galeton PA
428. I would not hesitate to take another class through Webucator.
- Colin McCann, Commpartners, Denver CO
429. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
430. Great way to learn Microsoft Project. Thanks Tracy!
- Pamela Entrekin, C.R. Bard, Inc., Covington GA
431. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
432. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
433. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
- Kathy McCoy, National American Insurance Company, Chandler OK
434. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
435. Much easier then traveling, structure was great and well taught! What more can you ask for?
- Erich Markee, VendScreen, Newton NH
436. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
- Terri Burrous, United Power Inc, Brighton CO
437. Webucator courses are an excellent learning tool for improving your technical skills. The teachers have incredible work experiences making the training material relevant for today's increasingly complex work assignments.
- Maria Costa, Verizon Wireless, Suffern NY
438. The instructor made it easy to learn some new things that Advanced Powerpoint 2010 offers. The instructor heard what my needs were and was able to address them and improve on them. I would do more web based training with Webucator.
- Janice Bennett, Teva Canada, Toronto ON
439. There aren't many times when it comes to training that you leave the training, with the knowledge to confidently apply what you've learned...Webucator is one of the few companies that will get you there…!!!
- Jonathan Fantroy, Bell Helicopter, Hurst TX
440. "If you want to learn Excel there is no easier or better way than with Webucator"
- Nicolas Cseke, Cox Communications, Parma OH
441. Webucator is a good venue for providing training in an online environment which is as effective as actual classroom training. Every experience has been truly beneficial.
- Tracy Smith, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
442. Ive been taking training class for the last 20 years this by far was my favorite!
- Nathan Young, California Communications Acesss Foundation, Oakland CA
443. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
- Elyse Castillo, Entertainment Cruises, Baltimore MD
444. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
445. Instruction with Webucator has been the best training I have experienced in 25 years of IT courses. Thank you Webucator!!
- Mandy Skinner, Employment Development Department (State of California EDD), Sacramento CA
446. The class was very helpful to me. I knew basic SQL and this class helped me understand everything better.
- Mandi Aiton, Fintech, Tampa FL
447. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
448. Great course. It really gave me the tools I need to move forward with my projects! Thanks Webucator!
- Lorraine Denis-Cooper, NASTAD, Washington DC
449. Great class. Exceeded expectations. Great use of technology to bridge all gaps between the teacher and the students.
- Laurie Barenblat, Medical Edge, Dallas TX
450. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
- Jeff Fry, Clearwire, Bellevue, WA WA
451. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
452. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
453. Webucator provides a really interactive fun way of learning Excel. I enjoyed having the opportunity to view and demonstrate lessons with our instructor and classmates. I appreciate the guide and nice headset and microphone making communication easy! Overall, it is a really cool program that I will be recommending to people who need refreshers in Excel.
- Abbey Murck, Randstad, Atlanta GA
454. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
- Jammie Halstead, Dharmacon INc, Lafayette CO
456. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
457. Exceptionally good training, and one of the most economical as well!
- Andrew Woodard, self, Charlotte NC
458. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
- Julie Brown, King County, Seattle WA
459. The instructor was very helpful, knowledgeable and patient! This was an excellent course.
- Lauren Hite, Dewberry Consultants LLC, Fairfax VA
460. One of the best introductory courses I've ever had.
- Bill Conklin, Hellermanntyton, Milwaukee WI
461. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
462. This was my first time using Webucator. Surely wont be my last. Great service!
- Christopher Bass, NTIS, Lakeland FL
463. I would certainly recommend using Webucator for your training needs whether you work in a non-profit or for-profit environment.
- Ayanna Green, The Salvation Army, Dallas TX
464. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
465. I always enjoy taking technical training courses with Webucator, I've always been very satisfied with the results. The instructors have solid knowledge of what they're teaching and they have high degree of professionalism that they always show to their students.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
466. Outstanding and Exceptional Learning Experience
- Debbie Causey, Carteret County Department of Social Services, Newport NC
467. Webucator has been a staple in my motion graphics career change, Stephanie has managed to get me up to speed in... lightening speed, I can't recommend more highly!
- May Yam, n/a, San Jose CA
468. Kathy is a great teacher and very passionate about what she teaches; I would highly recommend her for classes.
- Nalini Mahajan, Marianjoy Rehab Hospital, Wheaton IL
469. I learned so much in such a short period of time. The course was presented logically and kept me engaged. I'll definitely come back for more courses!
- Mike Manning, Department of Homeland Security, USCIS, Cortland NY
470. Stephanie Gans by far exceeded my expectations for the course and made the course very easy to follow! She provided great tips and techniques and made me feel very comfortable with the class! Best teacher I've had!
- Brittney Thorp, n/a, San Jose CA
471. The online class was a valuable use of time and money. The concepts taught in class can easily be applied to real world problems in order to achieve solutions.
- Julie Blair, SAGE Publications Inc, Thousand Oaks CA
472. I was surprised to find that it was one-on-one teaching, it made it possible to direct the focus to what i needed or hoped to get out of the course. The teacher was high spirited and clear.
- Isidora Spielmann, Royal Military College of Canada, Kingston ON
473. I was really impressed with the training I received, and with the instructor. The online experience was amazingly smooth. I was able to follow along with the book during the class, and the labs were excellent. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
- Brian Collins, INTEGRITYOne Partners, Washington DC
474. The writing class is great. I like the pace, interactions between students and instructor. The information was well planned and smooth. I will take additional classes.
- Tracy Davis, University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora CO
475. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
- Carlos Bautista, Bullet Line , Hialeah FL
476. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
- Kristi Grant, ntelx, Woodbridge VA
477. This was a great course, and the instructor was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend it, and I will definitely look to take more courses in the future.
- Vincent Aye, Synerion, Etobicoke ON
478. I was impressed with the instructors knowledge and was so glad that she took the time to answer my specific questions.
- Shana Webb, Wells Fargo, Charlotte NC
479. My instructor was very effective in utilizing the 2 days of training. He was exceptionally knowledgeable of the subject, and he found a very beneficial balance of visual presentation and exercises for me to perform. Unlike some instructors I've had in the past, he didn't read verbatim from the book. Rather, he knew which sections to emphasize to best enhance my understanding. He was also very thorough in addressing my questions, and did not rush back to the agenda.
- Daniel Toma, Ernst & Young, Ridgewood NJ
480. Way to go! Easy to log on and easy way to learn!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Children's Hospital - SD, San Diego CA
481. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
- Amy Prior, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
482. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
- Brenda Redd, A. L. Duck Jr., Inc., Zuni VA
483. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
484. great class, thank you!
- Harriet Tsen, Bonneville Power Administration, Portland OR
485. Great class, helpful instructor, I felt very comfortable.
- Jackye Dunn, NoteWorld LLC, Tacoma WA
486. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
487. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
- Lauren Henry, Booz Allen Hamilton, Annapolis Junction MD
488. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
- Dennis Brown, Weiler Corporation, Cresco PA
489. Taking web classes through webucator was easy and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this site to anyone wanting to learn about new software and techologies.
- Terry Hornaday, Dean Foods Company, Dallas TX
490. This class will teach you enough of the basics to really prepare you to learn advanced queries.
- Jacob Thomas, UniSea, Inc., Redmond WA
491. The instructor was very patient, helpful, professional and extremely knowledgeable.
- James Grant, ACS/Xerox, Richmond VA
492. Best Class Ever!
- Candi Spicer, Edison Foard,
493. Kate Cahill is the best instructor!
- Liz Hancock, The Digging, Minneapolis MN
494. Webucator is the perfect set up for learning without having to travel. Thanks
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
495. Lots of info! Our instructor clearly understood the concepts well.
- George Promenschenkel, Northwoods, Dublin OH
496. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
- Kathryn McKelvey, National Church Residences,
497. Best class I have ever taken online
- Stephen Eldridge, Hess, Houston TX
498. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
499. A very well paced class with high quality instructors.
- Eddie Neal, Social Security Adminstration, Chicago IL
500. Truly an exceptional learning experience
- David Orazine, Kubotek USA, Inc., Marlborough MA