- Training Classes
- Pricing & Savings
- Training Options
- About Us
1. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
- Stevan Velazquez, USPS,
2. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
- Giovanna Messina, Hearst, New York NY
3. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
- ie ting tan, Enova, Chicago IL
4. Thanks Patricia
- Rita Barrett, Admiral,
5. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
- Teresa Krueger, Brother International Corp, Bridgewater NJ
6. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
7. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
- Kristi King, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
8. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
- Jay Yedinak, The Boeing Company , Everett WA
9. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
- Danielle Rowden, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
10. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
- Darrin DeVries, Bronson Healtcare Group,
11. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
12. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
- Jennifer Greenwood, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
13. Great class! Great instructor!
- TONI ODOM, MJHS,
14. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
- Matt Sykes, Safelite AutoGlass, Columbus OH
15. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
- Omaste Witkowski, Bear Creek Lumber, Winthrop WA
16. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
- Gil McCollin, Cameron Process Systems,
17. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
- Barbara Getting, EST Group, Hatfield PA
18. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
- Dirk Amandi, Darden, Orlando FL
19. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
- Kent Bodiford, BB&T, Lumberton NC
20. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
- Jamie Stocks, Northeastern State University, Tahlequah OK
21. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
- Alexa Smith, Sayres & Associates, Washington, DC DC
22. Karen was a terrific instructor
- Wayne Hill, Wayne Hill Consulting,
23. If love to learn then come on in
- Kiante Brantley, DoD, Fort Meade MD
24. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
- Jenny Weber, Friendship Village, Bloomington MN
25. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
- Lou Mangiaracina, Anchor an Oldcastle Company,
- Lucian Nechita, CCC, Toronto ON
27. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
- Rashanda McQueen, Enova, Chicago IL
28. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
- Nicholas Prota, Health Quest IT,
29. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
- Amanda Morton, Harrisburg Project, Harrisburg IL
30. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
- Tom Moeller, Castrol Industrial, Naperville IL
31. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
- Robert Ronas, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
32. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.
- Catala Jacobs, BB&T, Whiteville NC
33. Great Stuff.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
34. Loved the class and it was well paced.
- Blanca Lule, Enova, Chicago IL
35. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
- Anthony Faubus, U.S. Army Special Operations Command, Fort Bragg NC
36. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
- Jeffrey OConnor, Chiquita, Charlotte NC
37. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
- Carla Carrell, Comcast,
38. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
- Mary Whited, TRIDENT Refit Facility, Kings Bay GA
39. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
- Freida Brown, US Postal Service,
40. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
- Rene Requenes, Telecheck First Data,
41. Informative and great paced class.
- Merly Maltezo, USN, Camp Lejeune NC
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
43. Making Microsoft office training better!
- Melissa Williams, TML MS IEBP,
44. The course was organized and informative.
- Daniel Migura Jr., TML Multistate IEBP,
45. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
- Roberto Zayas, City Harvest inc.,
46. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
- Sarah Bailey, Hachette Book Group, New York NY
47. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
- Sue Lamphere, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
48. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
- Cliff Richie, Northeastern State University, Tulsa OK
49. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
- Vikas Gupta, Samsung,
50. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
- Lori Kruger, WOODRUFF SWEITZER, Kansas City MO
51. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
- Cameron Carswell, GCUA, Duluth GA
52. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
- lakshmi kollepara, First Data,
53. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
- Dwayne Flores, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
54. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
- Lori Council, Midwest Mole Inc,
55. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
- Michael Lentini, Advisory Board Company, Arlington VA
56. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
- Brittany Bermensolo, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
57. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
- Tae Chang, Samsung SDI, San Francisco CA
58. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
- Bruce Symanowicz, Union Pacific Railroad,
59. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
- Bill Cornelius, mySmartSimulations, Albany NY
60. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
- Nicole Jenkins, Admiral Insurance Company,
61. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
- Nestor Aquino, Colorado Springs Utilities, Colorado Springs CO
62. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
- Chel Nelson, Sinclair Systems International, LLC, Peachtree City GA
63. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
- K Jean Ehoussou, Verizon, Cary NC
64. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
- Camille Cepeda, Kaiser Permanente,
65. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
- Leslie Bockemehl, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
66. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
- Kimberly Kendrick, TML Multistate IEBP,
67. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
- MIHIR DESAI, Dexis, Washington DC
68. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
- Greg Fleming, Everglades Direct,
69. very danamic class
- Harry Lu, USPS,
70. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
- John Vanderwielen, S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc.,
71. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
72. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
- Christopher Lindsey, USPS,
73. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
- Michelle Owen, CRC Insurance Services, Inc., Birmingham AL
74. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency,
75. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
- Duane Richards, LANDesk Software, Provo UT
76. Outstanding Instructor!
- Jared Poston, DSM,
77. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
- Larry Lobis, PAE, West Palm Beach FL
78. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
- Anjelica Grant, Friendship Public Charter School,
79. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
- Tracy Sublett, TML IEBP,
80. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
- Melanie Neva, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
81. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
82. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
- Janet Sharp, DOC/NOAA,
83. Trained to Last!
- LCDR Brinston (Edward) Brinston, Naval Hospital Lemoore, Lemoore CA
84. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
- James Porzse, CIBER, Indianapolis IN
85. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
86. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
- Ryan Bosna, Premier, Inc., Philadelphia PA
87. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
- Joshua Oleszcuk, Johns Hopkins,
88. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
- Carol Ellwein, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismarck ND
89. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
- Ed Maio, Apollo Group, Inc, Phoenix AZ
90. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
- Pete Weilnau, The Information Systems Manager (ISM), Bethlehem PA
91. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
- Abraham Lewis, PAE, Vienna VA
92. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
- Dan Wilt, US District Court Western PA, N/A PA
93. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
- Cymantha Governs, Johns Hopkins Medicine International, Baltimore MD
94. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
- David Lupinetti, Fannie Mae,
95. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
- Tracy White, Bankrate.com,
96. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
- Brad Lanning, Seagate Technology, Longmont CO
97. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
- Sharon Ryan, IRS,
98. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
- Jill Rice, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
99. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
100. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
101. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
- Stacy Wise, US Navy, Glen Burnie MD
102. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
- Paola Bonham, USPS,
103. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
- Christine Schubert, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
104. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
- SHAERICA WEST, NH LEMOORE,
105. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
- Linda Wright, US Department of Energy, Hephzibah GA
106. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
- Benita Harris, Abode Services, Oakland CA
107. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
- Jim Rapkoch, Colsa, Colorado Springs CO
108. A+++ Training
- John Lin, County of Ventura, Ventura CA
109. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
- Amy Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
110. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
- Dave Beeston, Islands Trust, Victoria BC
111. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
- Tom Ogden, Fidessa Corp, Plymouth MN
112. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
- Staci Redden, KPMG, Dallas TX
113. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
- Michael Crawley, Self-Employed Trainers, Wheeling IL
114. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
- Scott Sufak, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
115. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
- Michelle Granada, NutriSystem, Fort Washington PA
116. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
117. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
- Melissa Castle, People, Inc., Abingdon VA
118. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
- Tania Whalen, bd, Franklin Lakes NJ
119. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
- Amber Schaefer, Basin Electric Power Cooperative, Bismark ND
120. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
- John Morton, HealthGrades, Denver CO
121. This Class was absolutely amazing.
- Wanda Chandler, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
122. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
- Warren Hauck, USPS,
123. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
- Adib Abrahim, American Airlines, Dallas TX
124. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
- Carole Drabik, Sargent and Lundy, Chicago IL
125. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
- Steve Cook, DataVerify, Clinton Township MI
126. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
- Jenny Tsao, U.S. Postal Service, Arlington VA
127. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
- Martie Kelley, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
128. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
- Dale Kovacs, USCG-ECity ISD, Elizabeth City NC
129. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
- Jose Luque, QPay, North Miami Beach FL
130. "A visceral lightbulb!"
- Murray Writtle, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
131. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
132. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
- Bracey Fuenzalida, Dominion Endeavors, New York NY
133. Great class!
- Rick Day, Hearst Magazines, New York NY
134. The instructor is awesome.
- Ginger Loverde, MetroPCS, Norcross GA
135. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
- Henry Evans, BB&T, Lumberton NC
136. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
- Jean Forster, MRO Software, Bedford MA
137. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
- Jeff Brittain, J P Morgan Retirement Plan Services, Chicago IL
138. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
- Blaine Cavasso, MedAssets, Dallas TX
139. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
- Glenda Pinckney, United Postal Service,
140. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
- Buddy Giles, U.S. Postal Service,
141. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
- Darin Baker, MTD Southwest,
142. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
- Vasanti Balan, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
143. Great experience.
- JORGE V VILLAGOMEZ, BrightStar, LIBERTYVILLE IL
144. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
- Nichole Moser, Business Furnishings, Regina SK
145. The best instructor ever!!
- Leanna Garner, tml,
146. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
- Geary Johnson, Samsung Semiconductor,
147. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
- Kyle Luccio, Comcast,
148. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
- Kevin McGrogan, BorgWarner, Auburn Hills MI
149. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
- Erika Martinez-Burns, Agriculture Financial Services Corportation, Lacombe AB
150. Excellent course!
- Andrea Tijerina, RCHSD, San Diego CA
151. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
- Linda Bernal, Franchise Tax Board, Sacramento CA
152. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
- Timothy Miles, Detroit Economic Growth Corp (DEGC), Detroit MI
- Sharon Combs, TASB, Austin TX
154. This was a great introductory SQL course.
- Geoffrey Howard, Match.com, Dallas TX
155. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
- Mike Ballasiotes, Electrolux, Charlotte NC
156. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
- Jim Nicholson, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
157. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
- Genevieve Washington, Internal Revenue Center,
158. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
- Michael Swipes, American College of Physicians, Philadelphia PA
159. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
- Ralph Valverde, NOAA ,
160. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
- Meredith Patton, Kelley Blue Book , Irvine CA
161. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
- Piniti BODJONA, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
162. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
- Claire Alloway, Intrax, San Francisco CA
163. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
- Romwell Manalo, Amano Cincinnati, Inc., Roseland NJ
164. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
- Tripp Schlereth, ATAP Inc, Estaboga AL
165. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
- TERRI BENNETT, DOC/NOAA,
166. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
- Vella Murch, Red Energy, Colorado Springs CO
167. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
- Pankaj Kalore, Siemens, Indianapolis IN
168. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
- Rocco Rosa, Public Health Agency of Canada, Guelph ON
169. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
- Michael Sullins, US Air Force, Forestville MD
170. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
- Aaron Wilson, Novak Birch, Baltimore MD
171. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
- Paul Lawrence Brahan, Syracuse University Session Two, Syracuse NY
172. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
- Brian Mokaya, Ideaca Knowledge Services, Toronto ON
173. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
- Tito Diaz, Crown World Mobility , Danbury CT
174. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
- Asim Francis, Archbold Medical Center, Thomasville GA
175. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
- Andrew Motsinger, JEA,
176. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
- Adam Dunn, UTHealth, Houston TX
177. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
- Kim McMaster, McMillan LLP, Toronto ON
178. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
- Elyssa Tran, Apprise Health Insights, Lake Oswego OR
179. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
- Juan Saldana, Cenpatico, Austin TX
180. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
- Jay Smith, The Ohio State University,
181. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
- Jennifer Harvey, Kelley Blue Book , irvine CA
182. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
- Robert Pagan, BMT Scientific Marine Inc.,
183. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
- Tom Briscoe, State of Alaska, juneau AK
184. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
- Jovo Filips, Rutherford & Associates, Inc., Holland MI
185. Well organized course with quality instructors.
- Damodar Reddy, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
186. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
- Tommy Evans, Discover Oklahoma-Oklahoma Tourism Recreation Department,
187. I learned a lot for a short class.
- Brian Johnson, Tec Systems Group, Wichita KS
188. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
- Mary Bushey, STARLIMS, Hollywood FL
189. Lisa is a pro, the best!
- Paul Kirsch, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
190. Very good class.
- Ken Kent, United States Coast Guard, Camden NC
191. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
- Eric Lum, Food and Drug Administration,
192. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
- Claire Hartman, Exit 24, llc, Monkton MD
193. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
- Sheila Patterson, NYS Dept. of Financial Services,
194. Great instructors! Will train with them again!
- David Anders, New York Presbyterian Hospital,
195. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
- James Ocheske, DOTD CP-32, Ft Benning GA
196. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
- Jennifer Porter, Metafore, Calgary AB
197. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
- Peter Sawyer, Oral Roberts University, TULSA OK
198. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
- Holly Chason, Volunteer State Community College, Gallatin TN
199. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
- Effie Holder, Enova Financial,
200. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
- Dale Bishop, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
201. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
- Chuck Galbraith, Confluence, Pittsburgh PA
202. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
- Clyde Charles, City of Houston,
203. Excellent GWT Training.
- Jeff Chen, Herbalife, Torrence CA
204. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
- Jonathan Kan, Safeway Inc.,
205. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
- Jennifer (Joey) Evans, Salesforce.com, San Francisco CA
- Boris Shimonov, Loews Corporation, White Plains NY
207. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
- Teresa Maile, Priority Health, Grand Rapids MI
208. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
- Elizabeth Burgoyne, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
209. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
- Juliana Juarez, Abode Services, Oakland CA
210. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
- Scott Freeland, Mainstay Business Solutions, Folsom CA
211. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
- Rob LaMora, Knolls Atomic Power Lab (Lockheed Martin), Albany NY
212. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
- kylie fuqua, Williams, Houston TX
213. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
- Shaun Cline, Huntington Bank,
214. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
- Gina Swetland, AscendantOne, Nashua NH
215. The instructor was excellent.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
216. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
- Michael Shaw, IEX Corporation, Dallas TX
217. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
- Linda Auge, Trinity-Health, Livonia MI
218. Keep up the good work!
- Olen Sanders, geekyguy, Sacramento CA
219. This class is superb....fundamental
- Lorita Patterson, Enova, Chicago IL
220. the class is very good
- Monica Meza, Brightstar U.S., Libertyville IL
221. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
- Robert Dove, Grange Insurance, Columbus OH
223. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
- Marc Churnin, Samsung Semi,
224. This class is very useful.
- Tracey Smith, NYS Department of Financial Services,
225. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
- Gillian Gibbs, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
226. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
- Greg Hays, Christian Brothers Services, Romeoville IL
227. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
- James McMullen, Air Force Weather Agency, Offutt AFB NE
228. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
- Lawrence Pham, GL Noble Denton, Houston TX
229. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
- Alex Yohn, West Virginia University, Morgantown WV
230. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
- Dafina Fuqua, Samsung SIC,
231. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
- Kitrek Riese, Dematic, Grand Rapids MI
232. Olen Sanders is the best.
- Erwin Roca, Department of Financial Services NYS,
233. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
- Sue Wilson, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
234. Excellent training!
- Chuck Chill, Raytheon Professional Services, Troy MI
235. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
- Lynette Miner, Plymouth Rock Energy,
236. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
- Sacha Zlatkova, Town of Mansfield, Mansfield MA
237. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
- Paula Tomlin, Citizens Energy Group, Indianapolis IN
238. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
- Rob Sims, Merrill Lynch, Pennington NJ
239. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
- Brent Baisden, DLA - Land & Maritime, Orange County CA
240. Very good Instructor!!
- Alona Rabin, New York Presbyterian Hospital,
241. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
- Terry Petrucci, Fuller & Company, Atlanta GA
242. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
- Wendy Uhlman, NYS Department of Financial Services,
243. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
- Ryan Gates, Everglades Direct, Inc.,
244. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
245. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
- Cathy Bruno, Merck (formerly Schering Plough),
246. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
- Michael Edmondson, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
247. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
- Ankit Patel, getco, Chicago IL
248. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
- Rob Walker, T. Rowe Price, Colorado Springs CO
249. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
- Jay O'Keefe, BAE Systems, San Diego CA
250. Worth the money!
- Robin Cushing, U.S. Postal Service,
251. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
- Stephen Brown, Travisoft,
252. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
- Jennifer Ingle, Aries Systems, North Andover MA
253. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
254. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
- Sara Gallegos, MillerCoors, Golden CO
255. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
- Tami Wildoner, ITT RRAS, Morgan Hill CA
256. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
- Denise Fisher, JS INT'L INC., Silver Spring MD
257. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
- Terrie Linderman, American Medical Association,
258. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
- Courtney Abney, Williams, Houston TX
259. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
- Derek Imig, Nevada Army National Guard, Las Vegas NV
260. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
- Ned Stankus, Hamilton College, Clinton NY
261. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
- Ashley Rosales, Dairy Council of California, Sacranebti CA
262. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
- Lauren Cotton, Martin Marietta Materials, Raleigh NC
263. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
- Phillip Murphy, United States Postal Service, Norman OK
264. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
- Alan Kwok, CBCInnovis, Inc., Columbus OH
265. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
- Chad Cotter, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
266. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
- Charles Fennell, Zimmer, Fort Wayne IN
267. Great class, great instructor!
- terry Kolody, On behalf of Gary Paxon, TTI Telecom, San Diego CA
268. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
- Wayne Haston, ABWE, new Cumberland PA
269. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
- Nick Cisneros, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
270. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
- Jeff Schmidt, GL Noble Denton, Mechanicsburg PA
271. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
- Erica Klein, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
272. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
- Edmund Jimenez, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
273. "These courses are sweet."
- Trieu Nguyen, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
274. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
- Jesse villarreal, Bell Helicopter, Textron Inc., Hurst TX
275. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
276. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
- Richard Chaplin, FMC Technologies, Inc, Houston TX
277. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
- Faranak Fouladi, NOAA ,
278. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
- Kevan Fish, Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Denver CO
279. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
- Eleanor Brown, NOAA ,
280. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
- Dru Fenster, State of AK-Div. Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
281. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
- Dianne Bonnette, Enbridge Energy, Cushing OK
282. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
- Vishnuvajhala subrahmanyam, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
283. Great class, very helpful!
- Carmen Randle, Verizon Wireless, Dublin OH
284. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
- Chris Hamilton, State of Alaska - Dept. of Natural Resources,
285. Very Interactive Sessions.
- Namrata Nekkanti, Acxiom, Downers Grove IL
286. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
- Lorraine Lawless, Health-Quest,
287. Well worth the time and money!
- Lynette Ramirez, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
288. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
- Sheila Bosworth, Elias Wilf Corp, Owings Mills MD
289. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
- Casey Ringeisen, PAE, Vienna VA
290. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
- Jeff Hegedus, Medi-Span/Wolters-Kluwer Health, Indianapolis IN
291. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
- Belinda Drygalski, Sargent & Lundy, Chicago IL
292. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
- Acy Butler Jr, NOAA ,
293. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
- Christine Reslmaier, Adelphi University, Garden City NY
294. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
- Jabez Palmer, Mixpo, Seattle WA
295. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
- Alex Sharpe, Midwest Mole, Greenfield IN
296. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
- Kyle Jamieson, Salesforce, San Francisco CA
297. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
- Lori Low, NYS Department of Financial Services,
298. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
- Brian Osorio, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
299. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
- Walter Arnette, US Coast Guard, Elizabeth City NC
300. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
- kim hennis, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
301. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
- Marie Foreman, U.S. Department of Commerce / NOAA,
- Prem Valluru, Shaw Industries, Calhoun GA
303. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
- Keith Lineberry, NetIQ Corporation, Houston TX
304. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
- Philbert John, XTO Energy,
305. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
- Emily Sharp, Sarah Lawrence College, Bronxville NY
306. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
- Mark Townsend, Wrangler/VF Jeanswear, Greensboro NC
307. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
- Kelly Hayes, Methodist Hospital for Surgery,
308. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
- Mark Wolly, washingtonpost.com, Arlington VA
309. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
- Jaraka Blair, Best Western, Charlottetown PE
310. Great deliver and training!
- William Taylor, Apollo Group, Phoenix AZ
311. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
- Lisa Gielczyk, Self-Employed Trainers, Kerkhoven MN
312. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
- John Hickey, Harte Hanks, San Diego CA
313. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
- Diane Kersey, Colonial Farm Credit, Mechanicsville VA
314. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
- Brandon Burm, Arizona State University,
315. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
- JESSENA BRISCOE, UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE,
316. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
- Kirk Trachy, Intuit QuickBase, Cambridge MA
317. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
- Lindsay Evans, Government of Canada, Ottawa ON
318. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
- Maria Suarez, Emergence Health Network, El Paso TX
319. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
- Clinton Wilhelm, HealthPartners, Mendota Heights MN
320. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
- Erin Swanson, IDL Worldwide, Pittsburgh PA
321. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
- Joe Evans, Union Pacific Railroad, Omaha NE
322. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
- Kim Hoad, Bytheway Publishing Services, Norwich NY
323. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
- Van Zander, Tidewater Technology Group, Chesapeake VA
1. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
- Ryan Ziskind, Steward Health Care, Westwood MA
2. I thought this class was well worth the money and the time. Can't wait to take the next levels (3 and 4) of Access 2007. The instructor was able to hold my attention and was able to teach very well.
- Craig Howell, Vista Engineering, Richland WA
3. After learning this way, you don't want to go to traditional classes!
- Phyllis Roberts, Solid State Controls, Shawnee OK
4. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
- Carlos Bautista, Bullet Line , Hialeah FL
- Carol-Ann Manfria, Stryker Orthopeadics, Mahwah NJ
6. Melissa was great about answering questions and providing examples.
- Sean Mcilvain, APHA, Washington DC
7. Thye InfoPath 2010 online training course was well designed and well led by a knowledgeable instructor. I will be looking to Webucator for our next class.
- Charles Scott, Plains All American, Houston TX
8. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
- Kathryn R Suchy, Rawls College of Business/TTU, Hinsdale IL
9. The instructor presented the material in a way that made it much less dry than I had anticipated.
- Kris Munro, Society of Hospital Medicine, Philadelphia PA
10. A great way to develop your team, makes teaching new skills easy and reduces travel expenses for your organization.
- Mike Dulin, Republic Services, Indianapolis IN
11. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
- Roberto Goodbar, VITAS Healthcare, Miami FL
12. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
- Carlos Bautista, Bullet Line , Hialeah FL
13. Webucator is the way to go for immediate needs in software training!
- Betty Cheri Pearce, n/a, Audubon NJ
14. Knowledgeable instructor who uses tools other than just the database tool and WebEx (such as the whiteboard) that appeal to the right side of my brain. The graphic representation of tables via drawing with colors provide me with an easier learning experience and a more complete way to remember dry material.
- Nancy Medina, None, Charlotte NC
15. Webucator was an excellent introduction to project management and prep for the exam. I am confident that as a result of my participation in the CAPM course, I will do well on the exam!
- Ankica Jedry, Quinnox, Naperville IL
16. I'm looking forward to getting back to work so I can start using some of this!
- Daniel Richardson, USAF AFPC Services Directorate - New Media Marketing (SVK-T), San Antonio TX
17. I knew some PowerPoint, but I needed a lot of "fill in the gap" type info, so this was perfect. I also liked that Steve included some of his own helpful "shortcuts" for the class to use.
- Julie Tuggle, Carolina Buyer's Agent, Charlotte NC
18. The instructor was very patient and thorough throughout the class. All of my questions were answered - or those that I could think of at the time. The convenience of being in the office was great.
- Maureen Towle, Uno Restaurants, LLC, West Roxbury MA
19. Great Class. Gave me a better understanding of the logic in writing SQLs and the tools to write them correctly. It was nice to be able to take the class from home in a quiet atmosphere. This is the best alternative in learning SQL
- Kristine Garofalo, City of Anaheim, Murrieta CA
20. Very good! I will recommend it.
- Edwin Gonzalez-Rodriguez, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
21. I took the Introduction to CCS class and it was just what I was looking for. Being able to ask questions and show my screen when I needed to troubleshoot was great.
- Patricia Heuser, Wellspring + Stockamp, Portland OR
22. Webucator allowed me the convenience of taking the course from home while providing the class live so that it was just like being in the classroom. Great class, great instructor led course, and overall great experience.
- Lisa Keen, Flight Systems Electronics Group, Lewisberry PA
23. As a first time SharePoint user, this course provided me with a vast amount of knowledge, that I will be able to apply to my own SharePoint site.
- Thomas Ingall, ServiceLink, Moon Township PA
24. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
- Erin Bowers, LQ Management LLC, San Antonio TX
25. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
26. This course was relevant to all the students in the class considering all of the different backgrounds.
- Andrea Palermo, Domino North America, Gurnee IL
27. My experience with the online class was very detailed and fun. The 3 days went very fast but informative.
- Steven Kelley, ProQuest, Ann Arbor MI
28. Personalized high-quality training with lot of hands-on experience with the use of challenging labs.
- Charles Brown, self, New Milford NJ
29. Excellent educational tool.
- David Zeaman, Isis, Jackson Heights NY
30. Great course. The instructor was great at taking the complex and making it understandable. I would recommend the course.
- Frank Sims, Lincoln Financial Group, Fort Wayne IN
31. MySQL admin training is hard to come by. I definitely recommend this course for anybody that needs to use MySQL in more that just a web app.
- George Auckland, City of Austin,
32. The Webucator forum provides an exceptional environment to learn. You are able to perform "hands on" tasks at the end of each session.
- Jeff Nalley, Unisource Worldwide, Norcross GA
33. This class was a great introduction and the trainer was amazing. I am now ready to start using Contribute comfortably!
- Wendy Stanislawski, CSM Companies, Inc., Madison WI
34. The instructor is very knowledgeable and experienced. More importantly, she was very good at translating her knowledge into practical methods and explanations.
- Patrick Quirk, Ward Williston Oil Company, Bloomfield Hills MI
35. My Webucator experience was ideal! Connie was an amazing instructor and shared her fountain of knowledge with our class and went above and beyond.
- Jaime Steward, RSU #74, North Anson ME
36. i feel confident now that i have taken this course on line. The books were amazing and so was my teacher
- Samantha Raahauge, Mike Raahauge Shooting Ent., Corona CA
37. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
- Ragan Evans, n/a, Williamston SC
38. Excellent instructor.
- Larry Biederman, Business Computer Programming, Blue Jay CA
39. This class taught me everything I needed to get started in InDesign. Not only did it teach me the basics but it also detailed into exactly what I am doing currently within my job. It was great!
- Lindsey Mueller, RCI Safety, Blue Springs MO
40. The trainer was great! ALL of my questions were answered and examples followed for further clarity.
- Elke Bacon, Baylor College of Medicine, HOUSTON TX
41. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
- Deyonne Parker, Home Depot, Atlanta GA
42. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
- William Coleman, The Shoe Hive, Cincinatti OH
43. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
- Marilyn Lawler, Jewel Food Stores, Melrose Park IL
44. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
- Nancy Benford, Livingston International, Itasca IL
45. Webucator is an excellent opportunity to get wonderful training on the software or skills that you need!
- Amy Stewart, Accenture, Evanston IL
46. The instructor took the time to analyze my personal experiences and teach me ways to apply what I learned in real life.
- Laura Decker, POP, Seattle WA
47. Webucator exceeded my expectations. The coursework was very thorough and my instructor was very knowlegeable. I would highly recommend their training courses.
- Terri Dumala, AFAM and Innealta Capital, Bee Cave TX
48. I wanted to be able to manage existing Crystal Reports and be able to create new ones, this course gave me the ability to do so and even use enhanced features.
- Mazen Kalash, Vitamin Shoppe, North Bergen NJ
49. I would definitely recommend Webucator
- Lindsey Turok, Customink, Mclean VA
50. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
- Dorothy Ferrell, KIA Insurance Associates, Bakersfield CA
51. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
- daniela dimiceli, n/a, staten island NY
52. Webcutor is good place to take online classes. They have a very good staff and customer response
- VinayDutt Jangampet, No Company, Indianapolis IN
53. Great training exprience!! Melissa ROCKS!!!
- Jolynn Kuser, Boy Scouts of America, Irving TX
54. it's worth taking the course.
- Thuy Pham, Real Time Resolutions, Dallas TX
55. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
- Jessica Stollenmaier, Disciplined Minds Tutoring, Tampa FL
56. Best computer class I've ever taken. Instructor was incredible.
- Robert Reed, Atrium Companies, Inc., Dallas TX
57. Well paced and informative.
- Stephen Boisvert, Datastream Content Solutions, College Park MD
58. I liked the style in which my Instructor taught. She really went down to my level with great patience!
- Tom Focht, Expeditors International of Washington Inc., Bensenville IL
59. Enjoyed the class. Always wanted to attend an advanced SQL class and this one met my needs for writing advanced queries in Oracle SQL.
- Deborah Doncals, PNC Financial Services Group, Pittsburgh PA
60. A solid and comprehensive overview of pl/sql for software developers who use pl/sql in their applications
- Paul Darrough, Bombardier Aerospace Learjet, Wichita KS
61. The class was great and the teacher was very passionate.
- Daniel Nudelman, Zwanger-Pesiri Radiology, Lindenhurst NY
62. This was my first time using Webucator's online training service. It won't be my last.
- Robert Srigley, Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, Thunder Bay ON
63. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
- Beth Brannock, ASPCA (NY), Concord CA
64. The online instructor led course was very well organized. The instructor was knowledgeable, the exercises were clear, concise, and were very relevant to the concepts being covered. I was very impressed with the course. It gave a very good introduction to Objective C.
- Sheri Green, Fox Networks Group, Newbury Park CA
65. Paul provided both content and an approach that addressed our technical and business audience. We all gained new insights into the tools and how to used Business Object at our company.
- Sue Daulton, Tacoma Public Utilities, Tacoma WA
66. The course is setup very well and interactively so you can learn while working and also from the instructors screen.
- Ryan Novak, MB Financial Bank, Rosemont IL
67. I was amazed at how helpful class was. I didn't expect to learn so well from a web class. My instructor was extremely knowledgable and helpful.
- Laura Bosley, qualcomm, Morral OH
68. Webucator was the first on line course I took. I will be taking more through Webucator. Easy to follow books, instructor was fantastic, customer service was excellent. Thank you!
- Tammy Upshon, Dexter Construction, Bedford NS
69. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
- Heather Kenworthy, State of Wyoming - DEQ, Cheyenne WY
70. The training was great, and I feel very prepared to tackle new sharepoint challenges.
- Paul Prince, Public Affairs Office, Fort McPherson GA
71. Webucator is easy and accessible. The instructors are very knowledgeable and hands-on; it was just like being in a real classroom.
- Amy McCormick, tw telecom, Littleton CO
72. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
- Christina Garcia, Organizational Strategies,Inc., Lexington Park MD
73. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone getting started in Dreamweaver CS5."
- Leslie Moore, Mahaffey Fabric Structures, Memphis TN
74. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
75. Boom!!!! Melissa was awesome.
- Racheal Cooper, King's Daughters' Health, Madison IN
76. Great course for understanding the basics and getting you ready to stand on your own two feet with Access.
- Nicole Russo, Johnson and Johnson, Vernon Hills IL
77. In addition to a very knowledge instructor that could teach effectively, I really liked the technology used. In my experiences with web training, this by far was the superior technology and made it really easy to follow along, share code/notes/screen. The outline and what was covered was exactly what i needed. This by far was one of the best training courses i have had.
- Jeffrey Moreau, Brookdale Senior Living, Milwaukee WI
78. Terry is very thorough in the subject matter and was able to explain exceptionally well how to use sql and sql expressions which were of particular interest to me.
- Debbie Zweifel-Yaciuk, NERA Economic Consulting, White Plains NY
79. This class was better than expected. . It was great to watch the instructor use Google Analytics, so I could follow along.
- Dana Nourie, VMware, Inc, SAN JOSE CA
80. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
- Allison Barns, NOAA , Seattle WA
81. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
- Cindy Bielke, Intertech, Eagan MN
82. Instructor was very personable and knowledgeable and answered every question. Great Job Stephen!
- Stephen Lattaker, Wells Fargo Bank, Charlotte NC
83. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
84. I'm more familiar now with InfoPath and what to do to access and change the forms and data as needed.
- William Balberchak, Dynamics Research Corporation, Arlington VA
85. The webucator is as good as a class room course. In fact it is easier than a class room to show your work to your instructor, to sit comfortably at your office or home. It is definitely less stressful.
- Krishna Maddi, Capstone Logistics, Norcross GA
86. Our instructor was as good as it gets. She took the time to listen and provide thorough answers. It really was just as good as being in a classroom!
- Wade Martinez, 9 & 9 Companies, LLC, Spring TX
87. Rebecca really intuited the level of guidance I needed at any given point, and let me go it on my own when she knew that would be appropriate. She "taught the girl to fish". The course book is a great resource, as well.
- Marybeth Weisberg, Integritas, Minneapolis MN
88. My instructor was engaging, the content materials were excellent and the overall presentation was great! I couldn't ask for a better eLearning experience.
- Misty Mills, FlashFocused, New Boston MI
89. I received training that I can put into use immediately. In addition, since you have a policy to not cancel classes I was the only student in my class. This was huge for me.
- Gary Staggs, Intel Corp, Portland OR
90. The trainer was fun and very knowledgeable in her craft. She made the course easy and fun to learn.
- Linda Tom, teleflora.com, Redondo Beach CA
91. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
- Robert Watts, Lubrizol, Derby OH
92. I really enjoyed the class with my instructor. She is very talented and I enjoyed her teaching style. I think online training is fantastic. Sharing my desktop is easy and fast.
- Rhonda Kieper, The Oppenheimer Group, Coquitlam BC
93. A+ Worth the time and money. Good instruction. Good instructor.
- Scott Modine, Expedia, Renton WA
94. This was by far the best online training received.
- Michelle Scott, IVIE & ASSOCIATES, Flower Mound TX
95. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
- Gabriel Solis, Business Data Inc., Suwanee GA
96. This course is great at providing fundamental skills for mobile app development in the IOS environment.
- Shawn Bulloch, Clark Atlanta University, Atlanta GA
97. I had no prior knowledge about SEO and this class was the perfect way to introduce myself and give me a basic understanding of it. I feel confident that it's exactly what I need to help my company get started with SEO.
- Frannie Coggeshall, Argyle Executive Forum, New York NY
98. Gave a good base to start learning Java. Now I have a better understanding of how our Java applications works. I feel more confident that I can eventually become a Java pro. I would take more Webucator classes.
- Shiju Daniel, City of Philadelphia District Attorney's Office, Philadelphia PA
99. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
- Linda Motter, Mott Community College, Flint MI
100. The training provided by Webucator is second to none. The instructors truly know their content and are great resources. They went above and beyond my expectations. Thanks!
- Garen Khazadian, Town Fair Tire Centers, Inc., East Haven CT
101. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
- Debra Lillevold, DCMA Boeing Mesa, Mesa AZ
102. The instructor is very knowledgeable about Hibernate. He has shown various alternatives of performing actions. He also gave us direction on how Hibernate is used in broader context of web development, i.e., what are the supplementary and complementary technologies available. I am very happy for attending the class.
- Seshidhar Potlapalli, Glen Allen VA
103. Rich is a great teacher. He listened and understood. If your job is moving towards Basecamp then take this class. Rich makes it easy.
- Demeaterius Johnson, Eventlink, Inglewood CA
104. In a nutshell "Very well invested 3 days" for someone with very basic Java knowledge.
- Priyanka Samantroy, Visa, Broomfield CO
105. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
- Sharon Logan, Henrico County Public Library, Richmond VA
106. Taught me a lot that I never knew. I wish I had this information 3 months ago! Excellent instructor. Explained complex concepts very well. Very willing to answer questions and re-explain many times when necessary.
- Marv Weisberg, Florida Gulf Coast University, Fort Myers FL
107. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
- Jordan Walters, DealerTrack, Atlanta GA
108. I very much enjoyed my Excel 3 class. I learned a lot, and will recommend this to other members of my company as I thought it was very informative and a much better use of time and money than many live in-person Microsoft Suite classes that I have attended.
- Elyse Castillo, Entertainment Cruises, Baltimore MD
109. Definitely feel more prepared to manage my SQL needs now!
- Michelle Greene, WA State Dept. of Corrections, Tumwater WA
110. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
- Marlys Battema, Self-Employed, Greenwood IN
111. It was awesome to have the possibility to take this class online. I had a very knowledgeable instructor. I loved that the headset is provided and that the computer setup is verified before the class is setup, ensuring everyone is good to go before the class starts.
- Ruth Jaliff, AltaGas Ltd, Calgary AB
112. The manuals and software to access the classroom were great. The online instruction was just awesome. The instructor was patient and thorough. Best 5 days I've ever invested.
- Teddy Ortega, Adarna Computers & Technology, Mission Hills CA
113. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
- Jonathan Higdon, Verizon Wireless, Wilkes-Barre PA
- Larry Talley, NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
115. Very beneficial. I will take more classes in the future.
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
116. I'm amazed at what this program can do. This class really helped to put me in the right direction for creating training content for our end users.
- Kanesa Monroe, King County, Seattle WA
117. The Advance Project Topics in Project 2010 class led by Tracy has been the best experience I had with on line learning.
- Anna Tai, American Airlines, Fort Worth TX
118. I wasn't sure what to expect, but this class was absolutely worth the money. Great course for a beginner!
- Tina Quinn, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Plano TX
119. The class was extremely helpful and provided a clear general understanding of VBA. If you're wanting to get your feet wet with a basic understanding of VBA, this class is for you.
- Troy Tillman, State of Idaho, Caldwell ID
120. I loved the instructor. She is absolutely wonderful and extremely knowledgeable, friendly and patient. I also loved the interaction and the hands-on way this class is taught.
- Sophie Karsch, American Red Cross, Washington DC
121. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
- Julie Sisson, AGCO Corp, Conyers GA
122. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
- Dianna Carter, DOC NOAA NMFS, Juneau AK
123. Effective and concise. Real world experience in the subject matter made for relevant examples that I will be able to apply in the office.
- David Kawalauskas, FortisAlberta Inc, Calgary AB
124. Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
- Gary Bonnell, State Farm Insurance, Bloomington IL
125. Very valuable.
- Allison Lizzadro, Meade, McCook IL
126. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
- Karen Cornell, Diocese of Greensburg, Greensburg PA
127. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
- Jennifer Zamarin, Navy Exchange Service Command, Virginia Beach VA
128. I felt a little intimidated going into the course but in short order was very comfortable with learning the applications of the program.
- Maxine Winder, Alberta Health Services, Athabasca AB
129. Great practical examples by the instructor to help with real life use. This course/class (Connie) will definitely get me off the ground and headed in the direction I want to go web design. Thanks, Dennis
- Dennis Renfroe, n/a, Fuquay Varina NC
130. Great experience.
- Brad Johnson, Democratic Direct, Berkeley CA
131. Webucator taught a musician how to write SQL!
- Ryan Blauvelt, Sheet Music Plus, emeryville CA
132. I learned so much in the PowerPoint class!! Great course!!
- Matthew Mallory, CNYPCUG, Fayetteville NY
133. great experience overall
- gokhan nas, Dynaventure, Saskatoon SK
134. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
- Brett Sandlin, Axcess Financial, Cincinnati OH
135. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
- Kristen Corey, Iowa Department of Human Rights, Des Moines IA
136. I loved this class. I was able to take it from home yet still felt like I was in a classroom and get the individual attention I wanted.
- Jeff Podraza, Actiance, Belmont CA
137. The instructor went at my pace; made sure I understood the different concepts before moving on to something new.
- Otto Mohr, NetJets Inc., Pataskala OH
138. Ace Fekay is a phenomenal instructor; I would recommend him to my colleagues.
- Shawn Ramsey, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC
139. Very good resources for online training in IT fields.
- Michael Cheung, n/a, Markham ON
140. This class was both interesting and informative. The instructor was knowledgeable, patient, and managed to keep the material fresh. I would recommend this class to others interested in learning this program. Thanks!
- Kimberly Brakes, Alaska Division of Retirement & Benefits, Juneau AK
141. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
- Erica Bonomi, Travelers, Inc., hartford CT
142. I really liked the hands-on attributes of the class. Illustrator is an amazing tool, you just have to learn how to use it. My instructor was great. She was very flexible to my learning needs.
- Kristy Weaver, Cingular, Redmond WA
143. Trainer for FMS was remarkable, her techniques were top notch, by the end of the training I fully understood what Financial Management was all about.
- Janet Kimson, n/a, Mississauga ON
144. This course provides an excellent introduction to Cold Fusion.
- Eric Sprague, O'Brien & Gere, Syracuse NY
145. The instructor was very knowledgeable and friendly, making the course an enjoyable experience. I am looking forward to taking the Advanced Word webinar.
- Rachel Nelson, FORENSIC STRATEGIC SOLUTIONS, BIRMINGHAM AL
146. Excellent way to get useful training with lasting results.
- Drenise Henderson, Revere Plastics Systems, Poplar Bluff MO
147. I really learned a lot about MS Access and would recommend this course to anyone.
- Marcellia Kemp, Econometrica Inc, Bethesda MD
148. If you want and need to learn or enhance your skills, take this course!
- Gerry Mendralla, PeteyDog Computers, Justice IL
149. Excellent class & great instructor!
- Nancy Fernandes, BayCoast Bank, Swansea MA
150. I'm completely sold on having 100% online courses. With virtual servers you can host any class as well as the student working with online labs to enrich our learning process. My instructor is an invaluable resource, and I look forward to my SQL Reporting class! Thank you!
- Deborah Dunbar, Georgia State University, Atlanta GA
151. Our instructor was great! He was enthusiastic and motivating for the entire two days of the course. He had a great deal of knowledge about the course content as well as related applications. I am looking forward to taking the advanced course with him.
- Ryan Crockett, Schoolcraft College, Livonia MI
152. Great course!
- Roger Mayer, SUNY Oldwestbury, New York NY
153. Melissa provided me with a wealth of information regarding SQL, which I can utilize at work.
- Cynthia Ambrosecchia, Rollins College, Winter Park FL
154. Extremely helpful course. Nance Pilowa is a great instructor!
- Steve Dorsey, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida, Jacksonville FL
155. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
- Matthew McLarty, Rolled Alloys, Inc., Temperance MI
156. Far superior to other classes we have taken!
- Debbie Kurzhals, Power Engineers, St. Louis MO
157. I learned a lot in the two days I took the class, and feel a have a much better understanding of the course I took.
- Rebecca Frasure, USDA-APHIS-PPQ-Manuals Unit, Frederick MD
158. The trainer had a wealth of information and did a great job presenting the material without reading it to us. He really knows the topic and can communicate it effectively.
- Lynne Steele, Federal Election Commission, Washington DC
159. I have taken several classes from Webucator and each time I have come away with increased knowledge and skills that I can put to use right away.
- Gary Staggs, Intel, Portland OR
160. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
- Tammy Ellis, Wheeler Mission Ministries, Indianapolis IN
161. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
- Carl DeLage, Capgemini, Dearborn MI
162. Enjoyable, well paced class. Excellent overview for the MS Project beginner.
- Pat Costello, State of Alaska - Division of Retirement and Benefits, Juneau AK
163. I enjoyed the Adobe Contribute SC5 class very much! The instructor was an amazing mentor.
- Luisa Shellhorn, PCE, Winter Park FL
164. I learned some new tips and tricks I might not know about if I learned the tool on my own
- Carmelita Bentley, The Boeing Company , Renton WA
165. This was a terrific and succinct grammar and writing course. I highly recommend it.
- Jackie Fauls, Florida Fish & Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
166. The course materials were clear and easy to understand. The instructor was very knowledgable, and helped me through the sections that were difficult. I would recommend Webucator to anyone looking to improve their skills through distance learning.
- Wayne Zitkus, Rockwell Collins, Richardson TX
167. Kate Cahill is the best instructor!
- Liz Hancock, The Digging, Minneapolis MN
168. Very good class and learned new extended features available in MySQL
- Nhon Dao, DB Consulting Group, Inc., Houston TX
169. Loved our instructor and learning about all the online resources, tools and tips for all the social media channels!
- Sara Nerio, The MET Church, Houston TX
170. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
- Leigh Vavrik, ORBIS Corporation, Oconomowoc WI
171. I really enjoyed the HTML course and felt that I was getting a quality education taught by an expert in the technical field.
- Rose Torres, Furniture Row, Denver CO
172. This Webucator class is the best web-based course I have ever taken.
- Dwight Dillon, ADP, Roseland NJ
173. Steve S was great today!! I lucked out and got a one on one so I learned far more than normal. Steve is an excellent instructor!! Thanks Steve!!
- Nancy Davis, ERA Elite Group, Realtors, Leesburg VA
174. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
- Elen Ziebell, NoteWorld Servicing Center, El Dorado CA
175. This is the best Spring learning experience I have ever had.
- Yu Wen, MTL, Oak Brook IL
176. The instructor was very knowledgeable and responded to each class member's interests and questions.
- Mary Alice McKeen, NOAA Fisheries, Juneau AK
177. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
- Marc Armstrong, AAXSYS Technology, San Diego CA
178. The class helped in learning to apply Excel 2013 to everyday tasks related to my job.
- Greg Hulbert, Colorado State University, Fort Collins CO
179. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
- Aaron Gower, Summer Discovery, Roslyn NY
180. Great place to learn JSF in a virtual world!
- Raj Shekhar, ADP, Roseland NJ
181. As a current Photoshop for video user, I'm always looking for ways to learn and improve, and the Advanced CS5 webinar did just that for me. From minor short cuts to major technique advances, the production value of my projects grew leaps and bounds the very next day.
- Jeff Spiwak, Comcast Spotlight, Tinton Falls NJ
182. The class was informative, easy to follow and fun!
- Clementine Martin, SuperMedia, Irving TX
183. The Apache Tomcat course was my first Online interactive course. I would definitely recommend the course. The instructor was fantastic. I also really like Webucator's satisfaction policies, 100% satisfaction or your money back and you can retake the class if needed. Its a win win situation all the way around!
- Tanya Kelley, Motorola Solutions, Tracys Landing MD
184. Can't wait until next class
- Carlos Agosto, non, Corona NY
185. This course exceeded my expectations and was more interactive than I ever imagined. It was well worth my time.
- Brittany Harris, Holland Nameplate, North Kansas City MO
186. The instructor was very knowledgeable and gave real world examples to help drive home the lessons.
- David Dube, MPX, Portland ME
187. "If you want to learn Excel there is no easier or better way than with Webucator"
- Nicolas Cseke, Cox Communications, Parma OH
188. Webucator was much better than many other training institutes. I strongly recommend it.
- Ramchander Rao Vennamaneni, Securitas, Kirkland WA
189. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
190. The program is very in-depth, the instructor makes you feel at ease no matter where your skill level falls. She made the class very comfortable.
- Cindy Seidler, GUY Engineering,
191. I don't know if there was anything that I would improve. It was one of the best online courses I have ever taken. I have dealt with SQL Server and T-SQL for 10 years, as well as dealing with Enterprise Applications, but I learned more than I imagined when I first started.
- Dale Austin, State of Alaska, anchorage AK
192. One of the best values I have received in the training arena. The instructor was knowledgeable and welcomed individual questions and ideas. The Customer Support departments were extremely timely, courteous and knowledgeable. I will definitely be taking more classes.
- Nancy Nesbitt, sandia National Laboratories, Tijeras NM
193. Very good documentation and excellent interaction.
- Jay McCabe, Bank of Oklahoma, Tulsa OK
194. Thank you for providing this online training class. I learned a great deal and it was just like being in a live class. Excellent!!
- Danielle DuBose, n/a, Wheaton IL
195. Webucator provided a very thorough class. The ability to ask questions, have the instructor view my own screen, and practice tasks made it a very valuable learning experience.
- Jeannine Little, P2 Energy Solutions, Denver CO
196. a very well run remote learning course
- Jody Bigelow, PhycoTech, Inc, Saint Joseph MI
197. Got a lot more information than expected. Good presentation.
- Bryan Lawrence, Staples, Broomfield CO
198. Great course!
- Zibing Wang, Center for Prostate Disease Research, Rockville MD
199. I was thrilled with the personalized teaching and very attentive care I was given by Nance. It was a great experience!
- Max Gries, Capella University, Minneapolis MN
200. I highly recommend the experience!
- Kent Smith, Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission, Tallahassee FL
201. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
202. The instructor was knowledgeable and offered great insight into specific problems.
- Christine Nofsinger, PVHS, Fort Collins CO
203. Great course, looking forward to taking more.
- Neal Murty, UNC Hospital Chapel Hill NC, Chapel Hill NC
204. This was a great course!
- Andre Fredette, Red Hat, Cary NC
205. Learning experience made easy.
- Errol Gamory, Florida Power and Light, Miami FL
206. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
- John Packowski, TRX, San Francisco CA
207. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. Melissa is a wonderful instructor who genuinely cares about her students understanding.
- Susan Davidson, Texas Health Resources, Flower Mound TX
208. The instructor was very professional and knew the material she had presented.
- Bret Miller, Triumph Fabrications - Fort Worth, Inc., Ft Worth TX
209. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
- Jessica Short, City of San Jose, San Jose CA
210. I would definitely recommend Webucator online training courses for today's busy people. They are very educational and the instructors are great!
- Meloni Smith, Catholic Health Initiatives, Erlanger KY
211. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
- Amy Prior, Purdue University, West Lafayette IN
212. Webucator is a good venue for providing training in an online environment which is as effective as actual classroom training. Every experience has been truly beneficial.
- Tracy Smith, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (FL), Tampa FL
213. A very effective online real time course. focusing on essential C++ OOP in effective way.
- Benny Xiong, sst, Sunnyvale CA
214. I was surprised by how simple it was to join the class and interact even though we were in different locations. I learned as well or better than I would have in person.
- Joy Brown, The Ohio State University, Columbus OH
215. 10/10 would take courses again
- David Beltran, Proctor Financial, Inc., Troy MI
216. This was an extremely helpful course. The pace was perfect and the course materials provided were, and will continue to be, very useful. I would highly recommend for anyone wishing to improve upon their PowerPoint skills.
- Deborah Melba, Central Texas Regional Mobility Authority, Austin TX
217. This was my first experience with Webucator, and I sure hope it's not my last! It was a great way to learn, with a class of three people and one very knowledgeable trainer. I feel confident in what I have learned, and I would absolutely recommend Webucator to anyone thinking about taking a class.
- Becky Phillips, self, Bremerton WA
218. Webucator is a great resource. The conferencing interface is fairly seamless, the instructors are very knowledgeable, and engaging.
- Michael Reynolds, n/a, Pollok TX
219. The VBA instructor is very thorough, encourages participation in a fun way, and know the material inside and out!
- Heather Mayweather, Cleco,
220. Course was informative, instructor was engaging, and pacing was perfect. Would definitely take another course with Webucator.
- Johnnie Kaldor, Navy Cyber Defense Operations Command, Suffolk VA
221. In the past, I would have had to travel to take a class such as the one I took online today. Because I couldn't find one that was both close to our corporate office and timely, I decided to sign up for one through webucator.com. I assure you, it won't be my last. David was a great instructor. Very knowledgeable about the software. He allowed me to ask a lot of questions and walked me through the answers step-by-step. It was easy to see what he was doing on his monitor at all times, as I could click and do the same on my computer at the same time. Good experience. PS - I received the manual, head set, pens, and even a cup of candy sent to me the week before the class. Great touch.
- Melissa Newman, Sparkhound, Inc., Baton Rouge LA
222. This is a great way to take a computer course. I found it more effective than classroom instruction.
- Jay Oken, Directory Solutions, Inc., Westlake Village CA
223. Simply put this was the best online class I have ever taken.
- Kevin Miller, NASIC, WPAFB OH
224. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
- Joe Philippus, Aspect, Brentwood TN
225. The training materials were extremely thorough, and the trainer herself was incredibly friendly and helpful!
- Christina Taylor, Popstar Networks, Olathe KS
226. Really got a lot out of this class. Loved being in my own environment but also having class and trainer interaction. I will definitely use this provider in the future.
- Stephanie Glorioso, Ward & Moore Insurance Services, Temple TX
227. Loved this class!!! Easy to follow along and great material. Learned a lot!
- April Tapper, Piasecki Aircraft, Essington PA
228. An excellent place to go for my online training need. Very organized and provided me with an excellent instructor!
- Heru Sutjahjo, University System of Maryland, Clarksville MD
229. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
- Carlette Daye, US Census Bureau, Washington DC
230. Technical training made simple.
- Mei Tai, Walmart, Bentonville AR
231. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
- Ryan Milton, MVS USA, Hawthorne NJ
232. First rate training from Mr. Futch and Webucator
- Daniel Cates, L. Kianoff and Associates, Birmingham AL
233. Very informative would recommend big time !
- John Allen, NorthCoast Health Care Mgmt Svcs, BEACHWOOD OH
234. Excellent learning tool
- Noira Vinas, n/a, Glendale AZ
235. Excellent course. well laid out for our skill level and the instructor was extremely knowledgeable. We look forward to attending the next course in the series.
- Richard Sheridan, State of Alaska Dept of Labor & Workforce Development, Juneau AK
236. The instructor had lots of course knowledge, a comfortable teaching style, and was able to respond to my questions and show me how to experiment with what he taught.
- John Stabile, Marygrove College, Warren MI
237. Good overview of VBA basics
- Grace Lee, UnitedHealth Group, Columbia Heights MN
238. This was an excellent class. The instructor is very knowledgeable with MS Project and provided more insight than the books offered. This class is very much worth it if you want to take an intro class to MS Project.
- Ruan Riggs, Black Box Network Services, Herndon VA
239. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
- William Morris, unemployed, Zebulon NC
240. Our instructor called upon their years of real-world experience to help us learn in a more efficient manner.
- Jay York, Phillips 66, Oologah OK
241. Well worth the money.
- Larry Justice, MCLEAN MORTGAGE CORPORATION, MANASSAS VA
242. I really enjoyed the instructor and working in my own environment with my own computer.
- Tammy Reed, PDX, FORT WORTH TX
243. I needed formal training in Access to help run our company's custom database. This course helped explain a lot of procedures and greatly enhanced my understanding of setting up a database.
- Douglas Norwood, Custom Storefronts, inc., Olathe KS
244. I enjoyed the class and found it very informative. The instructor illustrated the subject matter very well.
- Julie Brown, King County, Seattle WA
245. I would definitely recommend this class to a friend
- Gary Hall, Brake Parts Inc, McHenry IL
246. I would definitely take classes through Webucator in the future. It was an enjoyable and relevant learning experience.
- Stephanie Hawtof, n/a, New Windsor MD
247. My Webucator Adobe Indesign class exceeded my expectations! It was excellent. Wonderful instruction, good pacing, and a great overview of the program's capabilities.
- Emily Carson, Southeastern Minnesota Synod, ELCA, Rochester MN
248. I found this course to be invaluable. The instructor was friendly, knowledgeable, and engaging, and he clearly knew the program inside and out. The course is 7 hours long, but the day flew by quickly because it was very interactive, with lots of exercises spread throughout the day. I have taken other courses before through other training companies, and the quality and content of this course was far superior. I am pleased with the course, and really appreciate the instructional booklet which I will be able to refer to as needed as well.
- Rebecca Cohen, Metsa Board Americas, Norwalk CT
249. A very comprehensive class for the time alloted
- Jason Ruark, E&J Gallo, Modesto CA
250. The materials were excellent and all of the remote setup went smoothly. The instructor was knowledgeable, helpful and pleasant. He matched the pace to my needs so the class was never stressful or boring.
- David McDaniel, Intuit (FL), Melbourne FL
251. The Class was most informative. I look forward to talking another class from Webucator!
- Wray Herring, San Francisco Art Institue, San Francisco CA
252. It was very hands on and my instructor was great with our questions and concerns!! She would go out of her way to make sure I understood everything!
- Celia Hoyer, Cognex, Natick MA
253. I learned a lot of useful info that I already know I'll be able to apply to applications I'm currently developing/supporting.
- Chris Gabel, BC OnLine, Victoria BC
254. Super class for beginners or a quick review to refresh your skills.
- David Tracy, n/a, Camas WA
255. This is by far the best Adobe class I have EVER taken -- and I have taken several -- Thank you, Stephanie!
- Andrea Perry-Scardina, Siemens, Canton GA
256. After this course, I feel more equipped to handle coding using Ruby-On-Rails. The instructor was knowledgeable and well prepared.
- Divya Yeluri, L'Oreal USA, Edison NJ
257. This is a great class for anyone who wants to get familiar with VBA and start using it at work
- Ausra Speer, Vanderbilt University, Brentwood TN
258. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
- Alyx Dimino, SAGE Publications, Thousand Oaks CA
259. Great training!
- Louise Garcia, US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
260. Melissa was very patient and didn't mind going over what she had just taught. She made sure that you understood the exercise before going on to the next.
- Michael Dietz, Policy Studies Inc, Denver CO
261. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
- Debbie Stearns, Raytheon Systems, Mesquite TX
262. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
263. I loved my class, and I will definitely use Webucator in the future for all of my Microsoft Training needs.
- Nicole Simon, Candidate Resources, Inc., Grand Prairie TX
264. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
- Cynthia Johnson, RIX Industries, Benicia CA
265. Introduction to SQL is a great way to get your feet wet in the world of database programming, with great care given toward showing the shared traits of many of the most popular applications.
- Matt Larsen, Illini Center, Chicago IL
266. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
- Beth Oren, St. James Healthcare, Butte MT
267. The experience was great... will definitely find other courses to take here!
- Victor Wilson, Scripps Health , San Diego CA
268. Excellent course for learning how to use Excel 2010.
- Lynn Scheffner, Dept of Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General, Kansas City MO
269. When first signing up for the 7 hour (!) online class, I was hesitant. However, the instructor was professional, well-paced and had breaks on a regular basis. The day actually flew by...Who Knew?
- Kelly Critelli, EisnerAmper LLP, Bridgewater NJ
270. "Steve can train someone who knows nothing about excel and make them fill confident in working with excel by the end of the training session."
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
271. Instructor is very good at explaining the material in an easy to understand manner.
- Preston Frazier, AFWA/A8P, DMAFB AZ
272. I highly recommend taking a Webucator class. My instructor was fun, informative, and very conscience of my work related needs.
- Kevin Muck, KANAWHA SCALES AND SYSTEMS, POCA WV
273. Excellent course, excellent instructor, excellent course materials. Have highly recommended course to my manager and colleagues.
- Debra Hackett, PAREXEL International Corporation, Bethesda MD
274. Laurie is a great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
- Meg Godfrey, Finelite, Inc., Union City CA
275. The instructors are very receptive and eager to assist their students. The small class size allows you to work at your own pace and get personalized attention when a question arises.
- Lindsay Matthews, Hearst Television - WXII12, Winston-Salem NC
276. My Webucator class was well done, informative and professional. Top notch material and Instructor. Worth every penny!
- David Buck, Fireman's Fund Insurance, New York NY
277. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money, best of all I did not have to leave home.
- Heather Abbott, USA Cycling, colorado Springs CO
278. The beginner class teaches you everything you need to know to create and publish an ecourse. Highly recommend this course to anyone new to the software or who are self taught.
- Lori Harper, Graebel Companies, Aurora CO
279. The Excel Course online provided me with the guidance and resources necessary to advance my use of the software in my daily professional life.
- Meagen Phillips, ARAG North America Inc, Des Moines IA
280. One of the best introductory courses I've ever had.
- Bill Conklin, Hellermanntyton, Milwaukee WI
281. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
- Lindsey Lee, Osceola County Board of County Commissioners, Kissimmee FL
282. The instructor was terrific and if I have the opportunity, I will enroll in another class. I've already recommended Webucator to staff in my office.
- Nancy Mitchell, n/a, Fort Worth TX
283. Scott's XSLT 2 and XPath 2 class was excellent - I'd happily recommend the class to others.
- Patrick Quinlan, Citrix Systems, Lutz FL
284. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
- Kristen Gibson, MDwise Inc., Indianapolis IN
285. Training is excellent and easy to follow.
- Dacia Benoit, MillerCoors LLC, Albany GA
286. Great and timely training; useful in the business world!
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
287. Webucator is a great way to learn. I have never tried to take a class on line before but after this experience, I will do it again. It is a great venue for learning; no travel, very personalized, and the teacher was extremely knowledgeable and made learning fun.
- Michael Canny, Park Chapel Christian Church, Greenfield IN
288. The instructor did a great job and I thought the homework was a great idea also. I'd definitely attend another training class in the future. I feel that I got my money's worth.
- Amy Mayberry, USIS, Grove City PA
289. This is an excellent site to take training, instructors are very professional and knowledgeable.
- James Chesscher, Booz Allen Hamilton, San Antonio TX
290. Tracy thoroughly covered a lot of InfoPath ground in a short two-day training without the training feel rushed or leaving anyone feeling left behind. The information was presented very clearly and when any questions came up, Tracy was happy to go back over any course material to ensure all questions were answered. Thanks!
- Scott Ferris, Whole Foods Market, Austin TX
291. Great instructor and class material will help me manage my time much more effectively!
- Suzanne Cracha-Carvalho, Catalyst360°, Bensalem PA
292. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
- Anthony Chartburut, WellPoint Inc, Thousand Oaks CA
293. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
- Kelly Cruz, US District Court, District of Arizona, Tucson AZ
294. "Well paced, 'hands on,' and very informative."
- Ethan Lyon, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia PA
295. Kathy is a great teacher and very passionate about what she teaches; I would highly recommend her for classes.
- Nalini Mahajan, Marianjoy Rehab Hospital, Wheaton IL
296. As a new learner to SQL, this class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and patient with first time learners. I am ready for the next level course.
- Pamela Brown, n/a, Waldorf MD
297. Knew nothing in beginning, now feel much more comfortable with HTML
- Paul Gibbons, GateHouse Media, Randolp[h MA
298. The best thing about Webucator classes is that they are taught by developers who are actually using the tools in their professional careers! They provide tips and guidance based on their experience in addition to following the course materials.
- Amanda Brown, Genzyme, Framingham MA
299. Super way of learning fast!!
- Anita Huisman, uts, oud turnhout
300. This was my first time using Webucator and I enjoyed the experience. I learned so much in 3 days.
- Jenny Riley, Applegate & Thorne-Thomsen, Chicago IL
301. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
- Keisha Robinson, Medco Health Solutions, Inc., Bethesda MD
302. The class was very informative and I will be able to apply what I've learned to the work that I do daily. I enjoyed learning more about DIV tags and I also enjoyed the fact that I can take the class from home.
- Cristin Davis, Insight, Tempe AZ
303. Great introduction to SQL
- Titanilla Bandeira, Cricket Communications, San Diego CA
304. Excellent course and material.
- Mohammad Asim Ali, DIRECTV, El Segundo CA
305. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
- Kathryn Huntsman, School of Excellence in Education, Fulton TX
306. This is a fabulous company. From the customer support , to the technical support to the instruction - it was all a totally first class experience.
- Nancy Newenhof, Port of Seattle, Seattle WA
307. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.com
- Elena Pimenova, MarkMonitor, Boise ID
- Stephan Onisick, Phacil, Huntsville AL
309. This course was one of the best I have ever attended on line. The instructor was top notch and the course delivered exactly what it said it would. I will use Webucator again and recommend it to others.
- Susan Morin, UNC Health Care, Chapel Hill NC NC
310. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
- Karen Schwartz, college of william & mary, Norfolk VA
311. Great class! Exactly what I was looking for!
- Janice Brown-Slagle, OpenTV, Oregon City OR
312. This is my second time using Webucator. The instruction is always top notch! The instructors are knowledgeable and have real world experience. I would recommend this for anyone that needs training.
- Juan Aleman, Social Security Administration, Auburn WA
313. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
- Amy De Bard, KPMG LLP, Fort Lee NJ
314. This course and the technology worked out great I'd be willing to do another online course with Webucator. A great big bang for the buck!!! Thanks Webucator
- John Frintz, BUNN-O-MATIC CORP, Springfield IL
315. The instructor did a fabulous job for having a class full of people with all different skill levels! I highly recommend this class!
- Michelle Taylor, UnitedHealth Group, Golden Valley MN
316. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
- Terence Wood, Visual Lease Services, Oklahoma City OK
317. I was a little hesitant at first because it is an online class, however the instructor did a very good job at explaining all the information in a comfortable and fluid manner that made sense to me.
- Reed Redline, n/a, Edmonds WA
318. The course and instructor were awesome
- George Crossley, Texas Engineering Extension Service, College Station TX
319. I found the class to be very informative. The instuctor was amazing. I will go back to Webucator with out a doubt the next time I require any software training.
- Tammy Haines, Creo Marketing Inc., Ottawa ON
320. Want to make a change or advance in your job, Webucator is a great way to go.
- Russell Vaughn, Sac and Fox Casino, Shawnee OK
321. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
- Kathryn McKelvey, National Church Residences,
322. I'm glad I took this class and look forward to taking the next level in Excel.
- Tori Lester, Animas-Companies of JNJ,
323. Great learning experience for me! Excellent instructor! I'm excited about applying this technology at my company!
- Casey Murrell, TTI Inc., Fort Worth TX
324. Very informative, instructor was awesome!
- Stefanie Asselmann, CND, Vista CA
325. Instructor was great! Information was very well explained and helpful.
- Debra Maschino, Nasco, Atlanta GA
326. Great training for an affordable price that could be done from anywhere. I saved 850.00 on potential hotel costs if I were to have gone to a live class.
- Monique Frazier, Actionet, Vienna VA
327. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
- Evan Klein, Intuit, Inc., Mountain View CA
328. Great class, provided practical and essential information for work use. Instructor was patient and very helpful in showing multiple approaches to how best to use MS Project.
- Dan Goodman, Tyler Technologies, Inc., Graham WA
329. The class and the on-line format fully exceeded my expectations in every way. Fantastic!
- Chris Ferrara, Ernst & Young, Secaucus NJ
330. One of the best online courses I have ever taken. Interesting, fun and informational!
- Andee Gavin, LMGW Certified Public Accountants, Saratoga CA
331. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
- Chris Galante, CDG, A Boeing Company, San Diego CA
332. A quick and efficient way to jump right into using a completley new software
- Jonathan Ridley, OnQ, San Bruno CA
333. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
- Christopher Smith, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, Pembroke NC
334. Very useful and helpful training
- Alex Perez, Travelclick, Orlando FL
335. My web design class was just what I was looking for and my instructor not only did a great job in relaying the information I needed, she also was able to answer questions I had that were above & beyond the course material!
- Bill Dannelly, HoneyBaked Foods, Inc., Holland OH
336. Melissa was great at explaining not only how to do something but also what not to do. The easy mistakes we could get trapped into
- Maria Stiller, AIG Chartis, Bronx NY
337. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
- Sarah Bazzano, Sonar6, Sausalito CA
338. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
- Alexander Tsui, Universal American, Houston TX
339. An impressive class environment to introduce or clarify SQL Queries . Having an Instructor Led program allows for a myriad of questions to be answered immediately, to clarify the documentation, and to provide examples real-time for us.
- Dennis Tetreault, Cisco Systems, Boxborough MA
340. the course is very good and should be taken by any customer service rep.
- Jon Rousseau, Essco Calibration, Chelmsford MA
341. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
- Kay Anna Boykin, YourIT, Bethany OK
342. Great class, learned a lot!
- Helen MacDonald, PTI Technologies, Oxnard CA
343. Webucator is AWESOME!
- Dave Kuehl, 20Jeans, Los Angeles CA
344. "By far the best online learning experience I've ever had!"
- Tirso Bustamante, n/a, Nipomo CA
345. Great class! Cleared all my previous doubts related to the application and gave me a very good sense of how information flows in the application!
- Neeraj Jain, Iridium Satellite, Mclean VA
346. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
- Ann Huckaby, CMC Medical Transcription Service, LLC, Seaside OR
347. It was like having a private tutor!
- Stacey Smith, Victory Management Group, Cornelius NC
348. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
- Nick Piscopio, LifeScan, Inc., Wayne PA
- Jammie Halstead, Dharmacon INc, Lafayette CO
350. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
- Justin Linden, Walker, New Lisbon WI
351. The class absolutely met my expectations, I really learned a lot in just one week.
- Laura Lex, Geovera Holdings, Inc., Sheboygan WI
352. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
- Olaf Fischer, Kushi Institute, Becket MA
353. I liked that the class was extremely hands-on and helped to cement the ideas with the exercises following each area. It was great to get the knowledge I needed without having to take time off of work or be out of the office.
- Megan Robertson, Indiana Republican Party, Indianapolis IN
354. this class was very helpful and informative!
- Scott Anderson, Aimm Technologies, Kenai AK
355. This class helped me understand the basics of actionscript along with some advanced techniques. I was definitely happy with the overall experience.
- Jeff Schniers, Sterling Ledet & Associates, Flint MI
356. Fantastic Instructor, I did not think online course can be this fun
- Ahmed Shariff, Katz Group Canada, Mississauga ON
357. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
- Megin Garrett, Hatch Mott MacDonald, Renton WA
358. Best Class Ever!
- Candi Spicer, Edison Foard,
359. This online course gives a clear understanding of the objectives of Google Adwords as well as basic operations. It gives the student hands-on site navigation experience, which site navigation can be the most intimidating itself!
- Raeann Kraft, Money Mizer Management, Columbus GA
360. This was a great class. I am new to project management and this gives me a great stepping stone to effective project management.
- Janet Hunt, GD-AIS, Woodbridge VA
361. The instructor was very helpful with all my questions and very patient. We were able to use some great graphics for animation.
- Clara Mizenko, n/a, evergreen CO
362. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
- Steve Link, flanders filters, lucama NC
363. Connie was very patient and offered lots of practical advice. I can't wait to build my next Adobe Captivate project!
- Laurie Heer, Webucator, Pompano Beach FL
364. Webucator's system, customer service team, and Instructor are all friendly, courteous, prompt and efficient! I hope to get the chance to take another online course with them.
- Gretchen Shubat, IHHP, Bartlett IL
365. Bruce was great and tailored everything to what we were looking for out of the class. Nothing like taking a class from your house.
- Brad Wyvratt, PNC Financial Services Group, Irwin PA
366. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
- Elek Cseh, AvTrax, Denver CO
367. Great class! Great materials! Great instructor!
- Mindy Bom, Emdeon, Rapid City SD
368. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
- Kari Fentress, National Bank and Trust, Wilmington OH
369. Webucator has the understanding of how to deliver the content in a way to make learning long lasting. Way-To-Go!
- Ronnie Huffman, 50 OSS, Schriever AFB CO
370. That Nance was just the greatest on-line instructor I have ever had to work with. She took the time to actually let us speak and ask as many questions as we all had. The class size was small too and perfect!!! I will taking another class with Webucator soon!
- Erica Lelis, Mine Safety Appliances, Pittsburgh PA
371. Webducator's "Intro to HTML" class was a fantastic learning experience. Connie is the best!
- Janelle Badanes, Deltek, Herndon VA
372. Advanced MS Office Excel was very structured and well organized.
- Jennifer Scott, Culinary Health Fund, Las Vegas NV
373. Great class! So glad I got to sit in Rogers class!! Really fun - ( took some notes!)
- Melissa Banks, Webucator, Lithia Springs GA
374. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
- Robert Hawthorne, Firebox Training, Union NJ
375. I enjoyed the pace of the course work. The teacher was great.
- Ronald Francois, OraSure Technologies, Plainsboro NJ
376. This webinar was a great tool for understanding Excel 2010. I am trying to get my boss to have more staff members take this class so we can all be on the same page, which will make sharing Excel spreadsheets a lot easier!
- Lisa Drymon, BioResource International, Inc, Morrisville NC
377. Webucator's online classes are convenient, informative, knowledgeable, and definitely put me at ease...I'm looking forward to my next class in the near future!
- Cassandra Ashe, Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation, Washington DC
378. Instructor was positive and patient. i really learned a lot and enjoyed the class.
- Jenna Reeds, San Jose State University, San Jose CA
379. Kenneth is the Silver Bullet trainer to Silverlight
- Chris Kadel, Mesa County, Grand Junction CO
380. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
- Kate Falconer, Hecla Mining Company, Indian Hills CO
381. Tracey is Excellent!!!, she is very open to questions and has a great way of explaining them. Great opportunity I had here today and I learned a lot. Thank you!!!
- Joleen Moyer, Honsa-Binder Printing, Inc.,
382. My Webucator Course introduced me to new concepts and ways to design applications to try and make my day to day more efficient. I look forward to another course in the future.
- Sonja Shaw, ABM Industries, Inc, Houston TX
383. The instructor was excellent. The method of training maximizes the time I have to invest in learning new technologies and moves at a pace that I'm comfortable with, yet allows me to go back if I want to have something re-explained or need extra help or just have extra questions. The instructor is excellent at knowing where her students are without being able to see screens, or see much of what's going on all the time! It's amazing! I won't hesitate to use this method for additional training.
- Melanie Dalton, Kitsap County Health District, Bremerton WA
384. The Spring-MVC Web Applications training was excellent and will you get you up and running quickly.
- Jeff Fry, Clearwire, Bellevue, WA WA
385. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
- Robert Romano, Veolia ES Technical Solutions, LLC, Middlesex NJ
386. I didn't think I could learn in an online class. I was amazed at how well the information flowed. I would definitely do this again.
- Mary Harald, Ecolab, Chisago City MN
387. I entered this class knowing a little, I didn't realize how much I didn't know about Excel. This class refreshed things I knew and showed me shortcuts I didn't know existed.
- Stacey Fleck, Convergint Technologies, Schaumburg IL
388. I really liked the instructor, she was very knowledgeable and able to answer all my questions in a way I would understand. I really like the class folder with all the files we worked on that I can now use at work. I had never done an online training class and I really enjoyed it, and I was able to do it from home and was very relaxed.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego, Oswego NY
389. This was an extremely efficient way to get training fast. I didn't need to travel and I got personalized instruction when I needed it. I would recommend to others and will be using it for further educational needs for my organization.
- Brad Slagowski, AJ Kirkwood and Associates, Inc., Tustin CA
390. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
- Dora Calderon, Premier Research, Austin TX
391. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
- Tom Swafford, TekPro Services, Stockbridge GA
392. The VBA instructor was truly wonderful. Well done! Strongly recommend this course if you want to learn this topic!
- Shayne Bowen, Agilent Technologies, Inc., Santa Rosa CA
393. This training was the best of both worlds. I could attend without being totally and completely detached from my work environment. Yet, I could focus on the instruction and content easily due to the excellence of the instructor and the online presentation. It's the finest remote training that I've ever taken. I'd recommend it to anyone interested in learning new technologies and timely topics.
- Greg Scarfo, Aspect Software, Inc, Chelmsford MA
394. I was looking for an intensive Photoshop course on-line and am so happy that I found your site & Webucator. You have developed a fabulous program that fits into our hectic schedules.
- Warren Lebovics, Kiddy Chronicles, Toronto ON
395. Hands down, the best training one can get over the web! The instructor was really amazing. She took her time with everyone and was able to address our questions.
- Vinson Cornejo, Logos Technlogies, Reston VA
396. Helps bridge the gap between limited SQL knowledge to more advance understanding of the commands.
- Meggan Carter, Commerce Bank, Kansas City MO
397. Highly recommend the Intro to Illustrator course. I look forward to taking more courses through Webucator.
- Theresa Holman, East Carolina University, Greenville NC
398. Excellent class and instructor! Provided in depth information regarding the product as well as associated, industry ‘best practices’.
- Mary Wiggins, Warren Averett Technology Group, Pensacola FL
399. This class was extremely helpful and I was able to get my specific questions answered! I would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
- Whitney Webb, Roderick H Polston PC, Norman OK
400. My instructor was outstanding and took the time to answer all of my questions. The course was very fluid and I felt that I took away a lot of great stuff!
- Liz Black, McCoy and Associates, Lakewood CO
401. The instructor was dynamic and had a profound knowledge of the subject matter. She kept the class on target, but took the time to explain key concepts thorougly and thoughtfully.
- Kathleen Burns, Jenzabar, Inc., Boston MA
402. This was my first Webucator class and I wasn't sure what to expect but the price was right and the course schedule fit my schedule. I'm really impressed and will be back for more!
- Randy Berner, Comptroller of the Currency, Washington DC DC
403. Instructor was very good into teaching the training class.
- Nirali Patel, Argent Associates Inc., Edison NJ
404. Things went smoothly and the instructor was helpful.
- Casey Samoore, AAII, Chicago IL
405. Class was very good and instructor very knowledgeable
- Loria Heerensperger, Washington Dairy Products Commission, Lynnwood WA
406. I'm kicking myself for all the years that I was complacent to do my work the hard way. The information I learned in this class will increase my productivity in immeasureable ways.
- Dawn Newton, Symantec, Sterling VA
407. Way to go! Easy to log on and easy way to learn!
- Andrea Tijerina, Rady Children's Hospital - SD, San Diego CA
408. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
- Anthony Calhoun, PepsiCo, Inc., Hillside IL
409. It was a wonderful use of time. It felt as if the instructor was in the room, offering one-on-one personal instruction. I feel like I finished meeting my main goal...that I could now develop my own, polished business presentation.
- Risa Bernstein, self employed, MONTCLAIR NJ
410. "Webucator has exceeded my expectations for the Google Analytics Webinar. Thank you for going above and beyond!"
- Kristin Pemstein, Sacramento Utility Municiple District, Sacramento CA
411. Olen Sanders is very knowledgeable in his understanding of the material and offers even more insight into the use of the material providing additional pointers and tips. I would definitely take any class that he is the instructor.
- Linda Moon, U.S. Bank, Wilmington IL
412. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
- Kristen Hewitt, The Schiff Home Team - Keller Williams Baltimore, Pikesville MD
413. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
- Gabriela Egan, Global Impact, Fort Leavenworth KS
414. I highly recommend Webucator. The online classroom is just-in-time, professional training to meet your needs- Webucator delivered! I had a great time!
- Robin Kidd, Walmart, Fayetteville AR
415. Instruction with Webucator has been the best training I have experienced in 25 years of IT courses. Thank you Webucator!!
- Mandy Skinner, Employment Development Department (State of California EDD), Sacramento CA
416. Great class! instructor was very easy to follow!
- Susan Crement, John B Sanfilippo & Son, Elgin IL
417. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
- Jeff Foster, NetJets, Columbus OH
418. Excellent foundation for learning jQuery.
- Joseph Hawk, Q Interactive, Sunrise FL
419. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
- Melanie Bell, The Goins Group LLC, Lancaster SC
420. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
- Greg Wilson, Kronos inc, Rocklin CA
421. Excellent online experience with very qualified instructor.
- Connie Sanders, Technisource, San Diego CA
422. A very effective customer service training class! I I definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Mark Stenger, YouDecide.com, Duluth GA
423. Laurie did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
- Ashley Burross, MSEC, Denver CO
424. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
- John ONeal, Journalnow/Media General, Winston Salem NC
425. "Thanks for helping me scale the Premiere Pro learning curve."
- Jan Dean, Cyber Academy, Natchitoches LA
426. Instructor personalized the class content to the student's needs
- Rick Abens, Foresight ROI, Kildeer IL
427. I really enjoyed the class. It was great to take the class from the convenience of my office. I also appreciated the individualized attention.
- Julia Scott, Scott Realty Advisors, Charlotte NC
428. I always enjoy taking technical training courses with Webucator, I've always been very satisfied with the results. The instructors have solid knowledge of what they're teaching and they have high degree of professionalism that they always show to their students.
- Rey de los Reyes, Social Security Administration, Richmond CA
429. Good Instructor and hands on training.
- Qamar Jafery, Novell, Inc., Provo UT
430. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
- Kim Tosi, Granite Telecommunications, Quincy MA
431. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
- Neil Gogate, OGM, Torrance CA
432. How wonderfully customized the pace and topics of this class were.
- Gabriella Frisoli, Drew University, Madison NJ
433. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
- Jennifer Mathus, ARMLS, Mesa AZ
434. What a fun class! I would definitely recommend it for anyone who considers Captivate something they could never feel comfortable with. I did it and really enjoyed learning the software.
- Mary Ann Keith, Puget Sound Orthopaedics, Lakewood WA
435. I was looking for a class that would help me bridge the gap between VB 6 and VB.NET. This class did an excellent job of providing that knowledge.
- Kyle Davis, Sunrise Telecom Broadband, Norcross GA
436. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
- William Rosky, Alaska Dept. Of Fish and Game, Juneau AK
437. Well, it definitely got me off the ground level. Good foundation to build on.
- Brandon Solomon, District of Columbia, Washington DC
438. Taking a webinar class from Connie is like code candy :-)
- Stevan Huber, Olmsted County Community Services - Children's Mental Health Resource Center, Rochester MN
439. The Essentials Class for Captivate 7 was great for a beginner like myself! The instructor was thorough and helped meet my needs to begin creating projects for our company!
- Danielle Mincks, Wells Fargo,
440. The class was a great introduction to Premiere. The instructor adapted the content to the student level, which was great.
- Arran Liddel, St Stephen's Community House, Toronto ON
441. Some courses online do not keep my attention; however this course from Webucator kept me engaged and working toward my education goals.
- Jeffrey Sharp, Dice, Urbandale IA
442. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
- Amanda Quezada, Cadence Design Systems, San Jose CA
443. It was an excellent introduction to the software. I liked how the instructor went with the pace of the group and was able to provide individual attention as needed.
- Jennifer Wright, Central CCAC, North York ON
444. The class was informative and well structured. I appreciate the teacher's willingness to share her knowledge and experience with me.
- Brian Stott, Shamrock Foods Company, Phoenix AZ
445. Training anywhere and everywhere at anytime
- Toris ONeal, USDA-OIG, Washington DC
446. I can't believe how much I learned in such a short period of time. After the first day I was able to write my first report from my database with ease. This is truly one of the best classes I've taken.
- Amy Hefner, Columbia Valley Community Health, Wenatchee WA
447. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
- Valerie Wardas, Coventry/MHNet, Austin TX
448. I learned so much more in this short course than I expected. . I will definitely be returning to Webucator for my future computer learning!
- Abbie Ellis, Gypsy Valley, Boley OK
449. I appreciated the small class size. It felt like a one-on-one experience. I was impressed with how smoothly my class went.
- Matt Ingold, Bechtel Plant Machinery, Inc., Pittsburgh PA
450. Best online training class I've had thus far in my career.
- Joseph Cleeton, The Boeing Company , Damiansville IL
451. The RoboHelp 8 training covered every base and more. I learned things I didn't even think that the system was capable of that I can now successfully implement into my own RoboHelp documents.
- Sarah Miller, PDS, Inc., Blue Bell PA
452. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
- Elizabeth Khan, Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services, Tallahassee FL
453. This course is a great introduction to Microsoft Access and will give you the tools to start creating your own database! Connie is a great instructor with plenty of energy and knowledge!
- Ameerah Harris, Johnson & Johnson, Chicago IL
454. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
- Kellee Lostaunau, International Accreditation Service, Inc., Whittier CA
455. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
- Jonda Faucher, Asurion, Nashville TN
456. I never thought I would be able to say that I could be knowledgeable in ANY design program, but after the three day InDesign course with Webucator, I can actually make my job much easier and appealing (without the frustration of knowing nothing)!
- Ashley Nelson, Alterman, Inc., San Antonio TX
457. "Wonderful training that I can take information from and apply to work the same day."
- Ada Cortes, Regional Water Authority, New Haven CT
458. If you’re taking a course with Webucator and Connie is your instructor you will learn exactly what is being offered and more.
- Joseph Selby, ABM Industries, Houston TX
459. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
- Pam Babuder, Enterprise Software Development, LLC, Sylvania OH
460. Instructor knowledge and ability to answer any and all questions was outstanding. Would definitely come here again for my training needs.
- Clyde Bower, City of Charlotte, Charlotte NC
461. A must take class if you have never used SQL or need a refresher!
- Farah Mack, Bryan Texas Utilities, Bryan TX
462. A wonderful way to learn and practice new skills
- Julie Cudmore, eXpress Postal Options Int'l, Maidstone ON
463. Webucator covered an amazing amount of ground in two days. I feel that I learned the equivalent of a college semester.
- Shawn Sullivan, American Land Title Association, Washington DC
464. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
- Jeremy Johnson, State of Alaska/DOA/DRB, Juneau AK
465. The instructor was very responsive to all our questions and concerns and included information, references and links to many helpful external utilities and applications.
- Betty Stolwyk, Unicon Group Ltd., Ballwin MO
466. Dave Hark is an excellent online instructor. The entire experience was successful.
- Susan Lowy, Goodwill Manasota, Sarasota FL
467. This was a great class for my needs. It helped me gain an appreciation for the structure of MS Project Server, its connections to SharePoint and SQL Server, and the capabilities of the toolset.
- Bill Schneider, VisionIT, Inc., Detroit MI
468. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
- Tasha Lockett, Nevada Dept of Taxation, Carson City NV
469. I was extremely satisfied with the course.
- Francis Berthiaume, Genzyme, North Andover MA
470. Bravo Webucator!! Learning advance material in the comfort of my home. I would take another class!!
- Pam Channel-Arnold, Raytheon SAS, El Segundo CA
471. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
- Kate Ludwig, None, Adams MA
472. I felt the material was exactly what I needed to learn. The instructor was very thorough and patient. She made sure everyone was completely caught up before proceeding to new material. I never felt uncomfortable requesting assistance.
- Lisa Dombroski, Macromedia, Schenectady NY
473. Focused subject matter, great use of technology, time well spent.
- Wayne Graves, ACM, Goshen NY
474. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
- Allie Ai, Harvard Graduate School of Education, Cambridge MA
475. "Excellent pacing! Instructor really attends to student needs"
- Arielle Crowell, Sebesta Blomberg & Associates, Arlington VA
476. Great general overview of the subject.
- Daniel Laird, SUNY Oswego CTS, Oswego NY
477. This will enhance my abilities greatly. I am looking forward to using what I have learned in this course to make my data needs much easier to handle. I feel the course was very detailed and I especially enjoyed the hands-on learning.
- Patricia Seaney, Rady Children's Hospital , Spring Valley CA
478. affordable and easy
- Joe Butler, Bonham Chrysler, Wolfe City TX
479. Webucator is Great. I felt as if I was in class learning hands on with the instructor! I highly recommend them!
- Jazmin Jones, Unlimited Visions Aftercare, Houston TX
480. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
- Lila Cleveland, UMass Amherst, Amherst MA
481. For those needing additional PDU's for their PMP continuing education - Webucator is a great choice as they provide exceptional training, great price with very experienced facilitors. I will be coming back again.
- Arlene Carter, Nissan North America, Murfreesboro TN
482. Donna was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didnt talk over our heads.
- Bill Levy, CoWorx Staffing Services, Watchung NJ
483. The Google Analytics course gave me a great foundation to be able to examine the data we've already collected and optimize future data collection so that I can fully utilitze the powerful feature that GA offers. I was able to get a great handle of the technology through the examples and exercises in this course.
- Michael Schuler, Schuler Shoes, Maple Grove MN
484. This was a great course for someone who wants to learn the basics of SQL. It was engaging and easy to follow, which allowed me to learn a lot. And the instructor was great!
- Corin Droll, Allstate Insurance Company, Chicago IL
485. Fantastic - I would suggest to anyone struggling with PowerPoint !
- Nick Alexander, Associated Global Systems, Atlanta GA
486. Great class! Very informative! Instructor mixed learning styles and showed good demonstrations to assist in efficient learning.
- Wendy James, Veterans Affairs, Thornton CO
487. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
- Cristina Alvarez, Miami Children's Hospital, Miami FL
488. Great investment!
- Annie Stetz, SMART Technologies, Calgary AB
489. Engaging, on-site, in one day, do it yourself and access to a live instructor to facilitate questions was well worth my time!
- Susan Sutton, Library of Congress, Washington DC
490. My instructor was very knowledgeable, helpful, and patient. I would highly recommend this training.
- Elaine McArthur, U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Tampa FL
491. The class and instructor were well worth the investment. I learned a lot more than expected and can hopefully use that knowledge in my everyday, professional goals.
- Amie Petruzzi, PWCampbell, Pittsburgh PA
492. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
- Mary Lynnes, Trustmark Companies, Lake Forest IL
493. This class was extremely informative and provided me the knowledge that I needed to proceed with my project using Crystal Reports. I highly recommend Webucator and specifically Brian S. if you are looking to learn about Crystal Reports.
- Bailey Berlin, Pediatria Healthcare, Norcross GA
494. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
- Cathy Sharpnack, DST Systems, Inc, Kansas City MO
495. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
- Kathy Mead, Halliburton Energy Services, Duncan OK
496. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
- Jasmine Borrego, TELACU Residential Management, Los Angeles CA
497. By far one of the best classes of Microsoft Office products I have been to. I was a little worried at first that it would be another boring class, but after the first few minutes attending the class, I knew my money was well spent!
- Tim White, Halker Consulting, Parker CO
498. Outstanding and Exceptional Learning Experience
- Debbie Causey, Carteret County Department of Social Services, Newport NC
499. David is a great instructor... very friendly and helpful.
- Angela Langille, DealerMine Inc., Saint John NB
500. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
- Debra Rogers, Essco Calibration, chelmsford MA