1. Great class!!
2. This is a really good course to start your Oracle career.
3. Best experience!
4. Being able to attend classes remote was such an advantage.
5. This is a great beginners class that provides a general foundation and a first step in learning VBA.
6. Best Class Ever!
7. Fun and Infomative. A great class for both Beginners and Advanced SQL users.
8. Webucator, online courses made fun and easy!
9. While I wasn't expecting to be an expert coming out of this class, I do feel that I was provided with a sufficient overview of WordPress with just enough depth to be able to master it for the task I have to tackle at work.
10. With Webucator I was able learn the skills I needed to succeed in my new technology based job.
11. Excellent Training, definitely would recommend.
12. This Introduction to Crystal Reports 2011 was exactly what I was looking for in a class. Brian was a great instructor! I highly recommend taking this course.
13. The instructor was informative, patient and truly taught the class where I feel I can use PowerPoint and even as a beginner.
14. Connie is a knowledgable high-energy instructor. I will take her classes again in the future!
15. As a small business we pride ourself on customer service. I received top rate customer service from the instructor that I had. I will definitely take more classes offered.
16. This course was very well-paced, easy to understand, and it made building a website seem like less of a daunting task!
17. Tracy was fantastic. Learned everything I wanted to know about PowerPoint and will be practicing tomorrow at work on already existing and new presentations.
18. This class exceeded my expectations. The instructor was excellent. He was knowledgeable and a great communicator (with a very clear, terrific voice which was a big plus for online classes). This was my first online class and I enjoyed it more than expected.
19. Great class. Connie is a great instructor.
20. The course was very helpful, the technology was simple enough to use yet amazing and user friendly. The instructor was really good and very kind and friendly. I am considering other Webucator courses and would recommend Webucator to anyone. Webucator is definitely the best option of further educational class training for me.
21. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
22. This course was very helpful in reinforcing and building a solid base of SQL knowledge.
23. The material used and expunged would greatly benefit any one interested in learning excel. The pace and knowledge of the instructor was great
24. Stephanie does a great job facilitating the course through Adobe Illustrator. She knows that program that well. She is informative, professional and fun to be with!
25. Webucator made learning the material fun and easy to comprehend. I will definitely request more training from this vendor. Great job Webucator!
26. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
27. Webucators - the best thing since the backspace key.
28. The Customer Service class is interactive and engaging. I would suggest to anyone with a career in customer service. Excellent Course!
29. The instructor was great -- flexible to our needs and foibles. Used time well, managing our hiccups. Covered a great deal for an Introductory class. She was excellent at helping us manage our stress levels over this new learning which was complicated (at best) for all 3 of us in the class.
30. Great online training.
31. I can hardly believe how much I learned in two days. My instructor, Melissa, was knowledgeable, patient, attentive and seemed to really care that we were all "keeping up" with the program. I plan to do another Webucator course as I continue in my education. I highly recommend this program!
32. Excellent quality of instructors and the training exceeded my expectations.
33. I'm now advanced in Microsoft Project within 2 days!
34. I was skeptical of how much I could learn from an online course. This course exceeded my expectations and the instructor taught in a way that was easy to understand and retain. I was able to talk directly with the instructor just as if we were in the same room. I would definitely recommend this course and the instructor!
35. The instructor went beyond my expectations.
36. Great way to learn, I gained a lot.
37. Webucator's PL/SQL online class was well worth the time spent. The instructor was very knowledgeable and the coursework was detailed enough that I will be able to use it as a reference guide in the future.
38. Great classes.
39. I was very impressed with both the quality of the material and the excellence of the presenter. I felt like I was studying with a friend.
40. The class absolutely met my expectations, I really learned a lot in just one week.
41. If you’re taking a course with Webucator and Connie is your instructor you will learn exactly what is being offered and more.
42. My Webucator class was well done, informative and professional. Top notch material and Instructor. Worth every penny!
43. Great instruction, very clear and thorough!
44. I love that all my questions were answered
45. Great class. Very informational and the instructor's knowledge and patience was wonderful.
46. This was an excellent way to learn a program. The instructor was professional and personable and made not only the learning but the explanations for the mistakes made very easy to understand.
47. The class was small and we had wonderful access to the trainer, with a lot of individual attention. The instructor is obviously an expert and was intuitive and quick with an answer or further discussion when we asked questions. The Adobe Connect software was solid which was my main concern. I have been part of many webex and gotoMeeting events that have crashed the server! The chocolates were a nice bonus! ;-)
48. This was actually better than a classroom environment. I enjoyed being in my own space working with a very qualified and enjoyable teacher. I plan to take all of my intermediate and advanced learning courses through your site. Thanks so very much!
49. AK made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
50. I thought the class was very informative and I learned a lot of great tips!
51. I cannot stress enough how helpful this course was! I came into this training not knowing much about the product. Now I feel confident that I can accomplish my company's tasks.
52. Instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful. I really like the online format and feel that it was just as effective (perhaps more so) than actual in-classroom training.
53. Webucator classes are easy and convenient, being online, and the instructors are always experts in their field answering all questions.
54. "Wonderful training that I can take information from and apply to work the same day."
55. This class was wonderfully informative and the teacher was patient and helpful!
56. Experienced, patient, informative instructors, great web format, up to date, and relevant information. What more could I ask for?!
57. The format and style of Webucator's online training is very fluid and easy to follow, and yet I learned a lot of new content.
58. Webucator is a great tool for introducing yourself to Technical Training. Instead of learning on the fly at a job, or on your own, the classes Webucator offers and the level of training is worth the time and money! I highly recommend this type of learning.
59. Very enjoyable way to attend class. I learned a lot and am looking forward to taking another class.
60. A wonderful, basic, introduction to SQL queries. I look forward to attending the advanced class. Melissa is a wonderful instructor who genuinely cares about her students understanding.
61. This course provided a unique mix of in-depth explanation of basics, novelty, challenge, and interactivity.
62. The web course are a nice and effective approach to business training.
63. Although I come for a MSSQL background and required to do development with PL/SQL, I found that the class did help make sense of what I was developing. It also helped in transitioning my thinking from TSQL to PL/SQL.
64. Chris had great information to share and seemed knowledgeable in many different areas, not just project management. Thanks for sharing that knowledge with me in a way that made your class relevant to my situation.
65. The flexibility that Webucator provides is excellent and unique;
66. AK Stout helped turn our bunch of twits into knowledgeable tweeters
67. Great class on a necessary but little understood subject. I received input from a knowledgeable, personable instructor that tailored the course to my situational needs.
68. I learned a lot about how to use MS Project in a short period of time. This class was a great crash course in the basics that I needed!
69. Instructor was amazing
70. This is a great way to get the training you need
71. I cannot imagine anyone being more knowledgeable than my instructor on this class...it was like she had written the very programs that she was instructing me on! I feel like I got an entire college semester of education in just two days.
72. Really got a lot out of this class. Loved being in my own environment but also having class and trainer interaction. I will definitely use this provider in the future.
73. Easy flowing!
74. "Connie is excellent at explaining the course content. She is patient and I feel like I learned enough for a whole semester of college in two days!"
75. Great Training! Knowledgeable instructor and great course books!
76. The class was very informative! I thoroughly enjoyed the training!
77. Our instructor was very friendly and helpful. He answered all of our questions and provided detailed instruction about every aspect of Base Camp.
78. Webucator is a terrific tool. I especially enjoyed the cup of candy that was sent along with my learning materials. Small touches like that are what make the difference when choosing who to use for your online learning.
79. My instructor really took the time to make sure everyone understood what they needed in order to be sucessful
80. Webucator has great online classes to make it easier to learn new or advance your existing skills from the comfort of your home or office.
81. Wow! The trainer provided an exceptional online VBA training experience that was very friendly and supportive. I could have never learned as much as I did from a manual in such a short amount of time. The examples were professional, practical, and stuck conceptually! Looking forward to another online course or 3 day bootcamp!
82. This the best advanced class ever. The teacher is great.
83. "If you want to learn Excel there is no easier or better way than with Webucator"
84. The instructor for my Introduction to Adobe Premiere class was amazing - she knew all the versions, bugs, quirks, and work-arounds, and was able to teach to the students' needs. I highly recommend this class!
85. A fantastic class! Everything I learned will save time, money and ease frustration!
86. Great job, instructor had a lot of patience
87. Thanks for a valuable and rewarding experience,
88. I learned a lot of very useful information in this one day course and I'm looking forward to putting it into action. I came away with a lot more knowledge that will be very useful.
89. Great beginning class - enthusiastic instructor kept the class on track and the learning fun~
90. This course was extremely helpful and productive! It exceeded my expectations. I would recommend to anyone, and will most likely take another course from Webucator.
91. This class was fantastic! The instructor was energetic and engaging. I will definitely keep Webucator in mind for my future training needs!
92. A solid introduction to Infopath. Good instruction, good practical hands-on exercises to drive home the learning.
93. Webucator lifted my veil of ignorance that has hung over Microsoft Excel for years.... and I even had fun!
94. The quality is great ,the cost is affordable and the classes are convienient to take.
95. This was the most informative and comprehensive course that I have taken!
96. I feel like I know GA inside and out now. I am excited to bring my knowledge back and start applying within my organization.
97. All the little details I didn't know, I now know. Empowering!!!!
98. Effective labs.
99. I have taken a few Online programing classes but Webucator is the only one where I feel 100% comfortable with the materiel after the class
100. Well organized and presented online class. Would recommend this class,
101. I learned more than I thought I would. The instructor is very good. She is clear and easy to understand and she really knows her stuff.
102. Not only did they provide me with everything I needed, they were so friendly and patient too. I would use Webucator again for any additional courses I needed to take, hands down.
103. I loved the pace of the class. Great instructor!
104. Great course... You won't be sorry.
105. Truly a phenomenal learning experience.
106. Webucator was easy to set up and I enjoyed the class.
107. I had an excellent training experience from the Webucator program. The process, trainer and material met and exceeded my expectations. I plan to use Webucator for future courses.
108. I would highly recommend this course.
109. Great class!
110. This was my first course with Webucator, and it was phenomenal! Both the instructor and the support staff were great. They take care of you all the way through - from getting your machine set up to take the course, all the way through to the final lab session.
111. The Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
112. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
113. Our instructor was fun and engaging and kept the day moving right along.
114. I thought the materials were presented in a highly organized and concise fashion, making it a easy reference tool for the present and future.
115. I would definitely use Webucator again.
116. Good content for the course title. Activity-oriented approach helps for better learning experience. The instructor is knowledgeable and always willing to help along the way. Never thought that on-line classes would be good enough but now the technology enable this as a viable solution :)
117. Great course!
118. Simple to the point, great instructor and value for money....
119. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
120. "Great online interactive course."
121. This class has given me the edge I need to grow stronger in my field and make my timelines more manageable.
122. online experience gave me the ability to focus on the training from my computer and did not have to fly somewhere for a week. The course covered enough materials to get me started with iOS development.
123. The instructor was very knowlegeable and very effective in communicating that knowledge. The class was well-paced and engaging.
124. I woud recommend this class to anyone who wants to learn more about using Crystal reports.
125. Excellent training that's worth your time.
126. I would highly recommend Webucator training.
127. As an experienced developer, I admit that learning XSL was made easy by Webucator's course material by explaining the key concepts and using the right trainer. Don't get intimated venturing on your own, take help and save time learning.
128. Janie was very helpful in answering my questions. She geared the classes to my situation as well as the others taking the class.
129. For those who are remote enough that they don't want to travel for good technical training, or busy enough that it's hard to stick to it on your own, Webucator provides the perfect solution and excellent instructors to get the job done!
130. I've taken several Webucator classes and have never been disappointed. I love the convenience and the quality of the instructors and materials.
131. Great knowledgeable instructor. Good personality, very friendly. Excellent quality and quantity of the information provided.
132. This was amazing. I also loved the timing, and that I could complete this course from the comfort of my home. Loved it!
133. A comprehensive review of WP3 features with important facts, sufficient details, and good directions to learn more. Attentive to student needs and highly interactive.
134. Great materials to walk away with and the instructor was extremely flexible and considerate of my time.
135. The class actually exceeded my expectations - I thought it was going to be boring at points, but it was hands-on the whole time, and I was actively engaged in the class the whole time.
136. Scott's XSLT 2 and XPath 2 class was excellent - I'd happily recommend the class to others.
137. Mary's approach to teaching is second to none. I like having a workable end product after we put the pieces together in class.
138. XML101 with Webucator took me from zero to sixty for XML in 1 day.
139. This was an excellent class. I have taken an Excel in class and this by far was an easier process. I was truly amazed by the online participation and care from the instructor.
140. "Great introduction course! Highly recommended to anyone learning SQL."
141. Excellence instructor, does a great job making it accessible and understandable.
142. Great class!
143. Got to have a one-on-one course with a great instructor. I was able to ask specific questions and be a part of the discussion. I highly recommend this course.
144. The training is geared towards all learners: visual, hands on, auditory, the pace was perfect, and I am ready to use Project. The instructor was excellent and so was the class size. Perfect!
145. I feel like I now have a basic understanding of the program and am happy I took the course.
146. Webucator's Introduction to Captivate provided me with exactly what I needed to create instructional videos for our software.
147. Great facilitator very knowledgeable and helpful. Course covered all of the bases and then some!
149. The instructor was very responsive to all our questions and concerns and included information, references and links to many helpful external utilities and applications.
150. This was a very informative class. I've been an admin for 20 years and while I knew several things covered, it was well worth my time for the things I DIDN'T know.
151. Precise, fast, and great way to learn.
152. Great Class
153. I loved the class. The instructor was very personable and very accommodating, which made it very fun and enjoyable while I learned.
154. Loved Webucator's online course, very informative and GREAT teacher!
155. Well worth the time and price!
156. I was able to keep up with the intro instructions and feel knowledgeable enough to continue with the intermediate class.
157. Great place to taking training via the web. Look forward to taking another one on a different topic!!!
158. Instuctor made you feel at ease while teaching you very important information.
159. Nance P was excellent at teaching Excel 2007!!
160. I'm eager to take new teqniques that hadn't occurred to me and implement them into my web design as soon as I get back to work.
161. Excellent value for the money, great instructor (Nance Pilowa), wonderful experience and support. Highly recommend!
162. Well worth the time and money.
163. Connie's VBA course was beyond my expectations.
164. This is my second of Advanced PowerPoint training and being new to creating presentations, found this was the properly paced training and everything in the manual came together so that at the end of the day felt I was prepared to begin working on my own.
165. I really enjoyed this webinar because of the personal classroom feel and the experience of the instructors.
166. I absolutely loved the Webucator Instructor-Led course on Camtasia Studio 8! Everything was so well thought out and executed to perfection! I would highly recommend my instructor and I will definitely take a Webucator course in the future!
167. I've never worked with SQL. The instructor did a great job in giving me a foundation to launch from.
168. FANTASTIC INSTRUCTOR! EXTREMELY INFORMATIVE!
169. I had a fantastic learning experience that surpassed my expectations.
170. This was the best instructor lead online class that I have taken.
171. I would like to take the opportunity to let you know how much we enjoyed our instructor. She was very knowledgeable, funny, people oriented, and patient when necessary. I would rate her on a scale of one to ten for an instructor as a fifteen! I would take classes again just to have her as an instructor. Thanks so much - all of us from the Mesa group enjoyed the class and learned a lot.
172. Connie is an excellent teacher!
173. This is the second class I have taken with Webucator and each time I can easily learn within a short period of time and take back what I have learned to my job and apply immediately to my daily tasks.
174. Very interesting, learned some great tips and tricks about illustrator that I had not been able to find out on my own previously.
175. This is a great class for beginners! It's easy to follow along with the instructor, the book is well prepared and inclusive and the class sizes are small so that everyone gets attention from the teacher when they need it.
176. Overall great class, instructor was well prepared and able to produce a great product in an online format.
177. Great introduction and overview of HTML5.
178. Webucator and my Instructor tailor made training for me and my company. This was well worth the time.
179. If you've ever seen a Web site with nifty animation and wondered how it's done, this course is a great first step to introducing you to a world where all that neat stuff can be within your reach.
180. Great course!
181. Excellent way to learn new software and programs. Exceeded my expectations.
182. If you need to get up to speed on Cold Fusion quickly, this is a great way to do so. Well worth the cost, both in terms of time and money.
183. It was a great course. I feel empowered and encouraged to apply the creatvie ways and initiatives I learned in the course of the day. Very well done. Loved everything about it.
184. The instructor was very methodical and patient in teaching our course. I would highly recommend over a self-paced class.
185. Terrific class!! Very informative and educational. Very happy to have taken it!
186. This is a fabulous company. From the customer support , to the technical support to the instruction - it was all a totally first class experience.
187. Fantastic results in a very quick time, great techniques to discover and keep practicing!
188. The online classroom had so many ways to get help and ask questions. It was like being in a live classroom. The teacher is great and was very helpful in every way. The online classroom was a great benefit.
189. A great value with straight to the point education.
190. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
191. This was my first online class session and the instructor made the material easy to understand. The class was very interactive and enjoyable. I would highly recommend it to anyone needing to heighten their skills and knowledge.
192. "This course was amazing. The instructor was great. She allowed lots of interaction with her and was a true teacher."
193. The instructor made learning easy even with complex concepts.
194. The Introduction to PHP class gave me a good foundation for exploring PHP further, and Connie is a terrific instructor!
195. This course gave me a powerful understanding that will start a new journey in my current employment! I will be taking more courses. Thanks Webucator!
196. The teacher explained things well and, when I asked questions beyond the immediate scope of the course content, was able to answer them to a level that indicated broad and deep knowledge of the technology.
197. Took the course sitting in front of my computer in Switzerland. I've learned much more than the course book had made me expect. My teacher Laurie not only answered questions directly referring to Google AdWords but also led me to see things in the context of Google Analytics and organic search. She's a great teacher.
198. Webucator online classes are just as good as an in-person training.
199. Wonderful. The trainer was a joy. She was personable, friendly, and a dream to work with. I loved how hands-on this class was.
200. I strongly recommend this training to anybody who is thinking of using WP for blogging or building websites.
201. A very effective customer service training class! I I definitely recommend it to anyone.
202. Terry is very thorough in the subject matter and was able to explain exceptionally well how to use sql and sql expressions which were of particular interest to me.
203. This training exceeded my expectations in every way and I am anxious to register for the advanced class.
204. I am happy I took this course with Tia as the instructor. The materials were easy to use, but she made it easier for me to understand. This is a good way to take SQL classes or any other database classes. Thank you
205. The instructor was masterful in taking dry knowledge and making it personable, applicable and fun. The flow of information was spot on to the thinking process from subject to subject. Questions were naturally answered as they formed in my head, and beyond that the instructor was able to help me relate the matter to real life events in order to fine tune my clarity.
206. Excellent educational tool.
207. The instructor is very capable and was very effective in her delivery. She made what could have been a difficult subject, easy to comprehend.
208. Webucator is really exceptional in providing high-quality technical training courses. Every time we take a class with them, we are assured of getting our money's worth because of excellent instructors. Classes are well-organized and the course materials are very informative and easy to follow.
209. Great training. I would definitely take another class from Webucator.
210. The Google Web Toolkit Beginner course covered the basics very well and gave me a solid foundation to begin working with it immediately.
211. Silverlight is a complex technology and finding authentic subject matter experts is difficult. Based on previous poor experiences attending training in niche technologies, my expectations were low. The trainer surpassed my expectations by leaps and bounds; he is a Silverlight guru and it shows in his confident presentation style and command of the material. Please accept my recommendation – if you are looking to leverage Silverlight, a wise investment would be having Webucator train your group.
212. My new perferred way of getting trained.
213. Class was great. So much information. Melissa did an outstanding job in answering all my questions.
214. Webucator will exceed your expectation of online training.
215. The course material was easy to follow, and the Instructor was excellent. She was easy to understand and went at a pace that I could follow. I really enjoyed the class.
217. I feel like I learned everything I needed to about QuarkXPress, plus some extras, in an Introductory course.
218. Excellent training, tailored to the participants, delivered in the comfort of my own home...well done.
219. Great Introduction class, I can't wait to sign up for the Advanced course.
220. Excellent course! Learned alot of great information, and even a few new short cuts! Instructor was fantastic, and I definitely recommend this course!
221. This course has been very informative and the instructor makes it absolutely enjoyable.
222. Technical training made simple.
223. I liked that I can easily speak to the teacher and have an answer straight away. She was very helpful and knowledgeable. Customer service is also great. There was no waiting time.
224. Lots of good knowledge that you can apply right away.
225. Excellent experience. The instructor was very knowledgeable and thorough. The software to access the class worked very well and was easy to setup.
226. Dell Payne is an excellent instructor. Even though I am a mainframe programmer, I was able to grasp everything that he taught me for this course. I will definitely recommend him and Webucator to my officemates. Thanks very much, Dell and Webucator. You're the best!
227. This was my first time using this type of educational tool and I have to say it was very efficient. No expensive travelling costs but I could still ask questions.
228. Better education than you can find at high priced universities!
229. Overall it was a wonderful experience. Instructor was fantastic, helpful. answered any and all questions. Explained things in a manner that was easy to understand. The course materials were great & very complete. I am looking forward to taking more classes with you.
231. Webucator's XSLT and FO classes far exceeded my expectations. Even though the classes were done on the web, it seemed like the instructor was on site with us. The hands-on training with a live instructor to answer questions was priceless. The instructors are extremely knowledgeable subject experts. I have taken two classes so far from Webucator and I will be taking another one next month.
232. Laurie was/is the perfect blend or understanding and expertise that you need when trying to learn Google Analytics.
233. I really like Webucator. Instructors are very knowledgeable and adapt to the way the class is going depending on the attendees. A lot of good stuff and tips.
234. Instructor was extremely well-versed in the software and gave us a perfect combination of the basic tips and shortcuts, adding in tailored tasks specific to each of her students' separate tasks/needs. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
235. I would recommend this course for new users who are looking to gain fast track understanding of the features available within Basecamp.
236. I highly recommend this class to anyone that needs to enrich their presentations and build powerful decks for their clients.
237. Webucator online training using WebEx works great! There seem to actually be fewer technical difficulties and disruptions overall than in traditional class trainings. Group discussions work well and the ability to share and display other trainee screens can help the whole class. Not having to travel to a training center was also a bonus!
238. Amazing instructor. Very hands on. I Would highly recommend Webucator!
239. A semester's worth of class in one solid, easy-to-follow, day!
240. This was my first Webucator class and I wasn't sure what to expect but the price was right and the course schedule fit my schedule. I'm really impressed and will be back for more!
241. I felt like I had one-on-one instructor time even though it was held online. A convenient and creative way of learning.
242. Great Course for a "newbie" or someone needing a refresher. Covers all the basics with some beneath the covers ex-poser.
243. Trainer was very knowledgeable and extremely patient with us beginners! She allowed us to stop her and would teach us little shortcuts that were important to our daily projects!
244. Great introductory course that can be taken anywhere in the world!
245. Covered many topics that I will be using in the future. The training was hands-on with the ability to show the instructor where I was and what I was doing, so that I would be able to stay on course.
246. It definitely met my expectations and a little more. As an added bonus we used my company's web site to use as a reference for some of the things we were talking about in class. Wonderful!
247. The class was very informative and helpful.
248. Having an instructor while doing hands-on practice was very beneficial. I look forward to taking another class or two.
249. I liked the instructor. I liked the book. I liked the way the instructor, Brian Shockley, and the facilitator, Denise Arceneaux, ensured that my PC and I were both 100% ready to take an online class far in advance of it starting. I liked the many reminders to check in on the website to do all the software and hardware prep work. It was all managed very well!
250. I highly recommend the experience!
251. They work at your pace, and are willing to go above and beyond to assist you in any way.
252. The Intro to XML Training class was a great fit for me. We were able to delve into areas that were more pertinent to my situation while still covering the entire lesson.
253. Great class! Covers alot of essential functions of SQL Express. Tia is thorough and was available to answer any questions I had!
254. I'm 100 percent satisfied :)it's just worth it
255. This is not what I expected for a webinar. I loved that the class size was so small and was able to have as much interaction with the insturctor as we did. Instructor did an amazing job! I Definitely would recommend Webucator to my co-workers and friends.
256. One of the best online classes I have ever taken.
257. Connie is a great instructor. She is very patient. She goes above and beyond to search answers to questions from students and provided links to reference materials or tutorials.
258. Very Helpful! I recommend this class to all, even beginners, as this is what I am and feel I have learned a lot!
259. Tracy is a great instructor! Very knowledgeable!
260. This was my second course with Webucator and I found the instructor and manuals to be thorough, clear and extremely helpful. Quality and excellence! Thank you!
261. Great class and a great value. Three days packed with information and hands-on experience with the product and concepts covered.
262. Excellent course on Excel VBA. The materials and the information provided by the instructor were fantastic!
263. This three-day class is perfect for targeting and improving specific work skills. The instructor was very professional, friendly and knowledgeable.
264. Webucator definitely made a great impression on not only myself but the owner of the company I work for. Nance P. was a fantastic teacher and I definitely would use Webucator and Nance again for any future training!
265. I highly recommend Webucator. I had a fantastic experience with a wonderful instructor!
266. I was really impressed with the training I received, and with the instructor. The online experience was amazingly smooth. I was able to follow along with the book during the class, and the labs were excellent. I would definitely recommend Webucator!
267. Taking this course definitely moved my ability to a new level. I can't wait to create some great presentations. Melissa was great.
268. Easy to register. Easy to contact. Easy to follow along. Makes easy to learn.
269. Taking this training online was as good as physically attending a classroom. I fully recommend it!
270. I found Webucator to be a great resource for training and look forward to future courses.
271. Advanced MS Office Excel was very structured and well organized.
272. Webucator is a good venue for providing training in an online environment which is as effective as actual classroom training. Every experience has been truly beneficial.
273. Instructor was extremely knowledgeable and patient. I will definitely be using Webucator for continued training for my employees and myself in the future.
274. Webucator educates and provides excellent service for those who are interested.
275. Webucator's beginning SQL class gave me a excellent foundation, and made me excited to learn more. The instructor was excellent, and she made sure we all understood the concepts before she moved to the next section.
276. I was very pleased with the class. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for training
277. The class was very informative and I will be able to apply what I've learned to the work that I do daily. I enjoyed learning more about DIV tags and I also enjoyed the fact that I can take the class from home.
278. Webucator proves to be an efficient and effective tool to meet the most demanding needs of its students.
279. The online classes I took were small, so it afforded plenty of one-on-one question and answer. The instructor was always willing to stop and thoroughly answer each question before continuing.
280. Things went smoothly and the instructor was helpful.
281. Great way to get that extra edge in formula and parameter setting functionality - this should be required training for anyone using Crystal!
282. This course exceeded my expectations by far. I will definitely be recommending this course to all my colleagues and friends!
283. The two courses I took this week were great. The interactive classroom delivery and the amount of content was a great help to being able to absorb the most that I could and learn more than I had expected.
284. The course was an impressive manifestation of excellent teaching mechanics and principles that did not sacrifice quality while sating an appetite for an on-demand learning experience.
285. The Essentials Class for Captivate 7 was great for a beginner like myself! The instructor was thorough and helped meet my needs to begin creating projects for our company!
286. The instructor was wonderful! Interesting, fast paced, knowledgeable. He has it all.
287. "Exceptional job by the instructor teaching HTML. I look forward to my next class and instructor."
288. I would certainly recommend using Webucator for your training needs whether you work in a non-profit or for-profit environment.
289. Webucator is a great way for busy professionals to get training without being away from the office.
290. My instructor knew the program inside and out. She was able to answer all questions that were asked. It was just like having a teacher in the same room as you.
291. Great experience; learned more than I thought possible.
292. What a convenient way to take an instructor-led, high quality course. I learned so much and did it all from the comfort of my home. Plus my employer didn't have to pay travel expenses!
293. Class was convenient, informative, had great materials and a great instructor. Would happily do it again.
294. I learned more than I expected and I have materials to refer back to. I don't think I could have had a better experience, even if it were in person.
295. The course that I took from Webucator was awesome! It provided me with the knowledge and hands-on experience to effectively do my job.
297. The instructor was patient and knowledgeable and course material was quite thorough. I would highly recommend training with Webucator.
298. Webucator offered a course that was not only very educational, it was fun!
299. I would definately recommend webucator courses.
300. Nance was great! She had the patience of the saint and made something as complex as InfoPath as seamless as the alphabet! I would recommend Webucator's InfoPath 2007 course to anyone without reservation.
301. I have done a lot of SQL queries but still got a lot of valuable information and insight from the "Introduction to SQL". Great job, Tia!!!! Thank you.
302. Webucator is a great way to focus on a skill and come away with valuable, working knowledge.
303. Loved the online environment and teacher!
304. Instructor was great! Information was very well explained and helpful.
305. Kudos! Brian is an excellent instructor and Webucator provides an incredible training experience - from initial contact through completion of course. This group is insightful and offers customer service extraordinaire! I am looking forward to participating in further training opportunities.
306. Super class with one on one instruction. My instructor was polite, patient and a pleasure to work with.
307. Lots of info! Our instructor clearly understood the concepts well.
308. I have taken 4 classes through Webucator. Their staff is wonderful! The instructors are very knowledgeable. I love the feeling of being in a classroom setting without having to travel. I can even take the classes from my home which makes it very nice!!
309. This class exceeded my expectations and the instructor definitely knew his stuff...Enjoyed the class...
310. By far, the best SQL training I have taken.
311. Our Instructor Bryan is a very good instructor and very patient with his students.
312. Of all software courses I have taken, this has by far been the best!
313. Captivate 5 advanced course really put me in a better position creating my videos and testing the student
314. Mel is an excellent instructor and very well versed in the MS Word training. I would recommend this class to anyone who wants a better understanding of MS Word.
315. Webucator is very professional and does a wonderful job in communicating information. I highly recommend taking a course through them
316. The instructor rocks. She is the best online instructor I have ever had. I got more out of this class than I could have possibly imagined. I am looking forward to the advanced class.
317. Nance was a very thorough, knowledgeable instructor. Very patient and very good at making us understand everything. Would definitely take additional classes.
318. Tia (Instructor) really knows what she's talking about, good sense of humor, kept my attention, and made it clear.
319. Instructor brought a wealth of experience and hands-on knowledge in the course. I highly recommend this instructor.
320. I knew some PowerPoint, but I needed a lot of "fill in the gap" type info, so this was perfect. I also liked that Steve included some of his own helpful "shortcuts" for the class to use.
321. Outstanding. I now love Visio, when before I had no confidence to move forward.
323. The Intro to Java course gave me the clearest understanding of Java structuring that I have been able to find.
324. I have taken several classes from Webucator and each time I have come away with increased knowledge and skills that I can put to use right away.
325. Great course, very illustrative and a very fast way to understand and put to work MS project. Instructor was very helpful and answer all of our questions.
326. Webucator allowed me to complete my training with a live instructor from home without the distraction of the office or a conference room!
327. Great class, learned a lot!
328. Great course materials, real life labs, a very knowledgeable, helpful, patient instructor. I highly recommend Webucator!
329. Intro to SQL; You will learn the basics and feel comfortable in using SQL by the end of the course.
330. Great overview of Apache HTTPD! Perfect for those who are Apache newbies.
331. This was my first online class with Webucator I'm sure it won't be my last.
332. I highly recommend this course if you need to get an understanding of SharePoint 2007.
333. I probably have the most knowledgeable Excel Instructor. He seems to be a perfect fit.
334. Loved the class. Learned alot, instructor was awesome. GREAT COURSE
335. I really enjoyed this course. It was a great refresher!
336. The instructor was very helpful and she explained everything. I look forward to the other trainings. I can now apply what has been learned to my job.
337. This class went above and beyond my expectations! The instructor was not only knowledgeable but made the class fun. I am now ready to tackle my data with confidence.
338. As a company, Webucator exceeded my expectations for online training. I have been in in-person classroom settings and didn't receive anywhere near the service that I received from Webucator.
339. Excellent course, the trainer was very knowledgeable and friendly.
340. For online web instruction Webucator is outstanding! The class instructors are friendly, knowledgeable, and available even after you've completed the class!
341. Take this course, it's awesome!
342. This was my first on line instructor led training class and I thoroughly enjoyed being in the comfort of my home. The pace was great and the hands on labs were excellent. Instructor was very knowledge with course content.
343. The class was great. I learned alot and will more than likley go back to Webucator.
344. High quality, industry focused instruction in a format that is convenient for working professionals.
345. I highly recommend Webucator! The Adobe Illustrator intro class was very high quality and a good value for the money. The instructor was very knowledgable about the program, and gave individual assistance when needed.
346. I'm thankful that Webucator does not cancel classes because of low attendance. I was able to achieve a personal and interactive experience that feels more valuable.
347. Excellent class, very instructive. Definitely will return for future needs.
348. Our instructor was great and the course format was perfect - pacing and materials were spot on!
349. Overall, the class was easy to follow, and very informative. The teacher was knowledgeable and very helpful.
350. I would recommend Webucator for any of your online IT training needs as they are very thorough in their training.
351. Very informative!
352. What a great way to learn FrameMaker! I would highly recommend this class to anyone needing a first instruction to FrameMaker or who needs a review. The instructor gave many best practices throughout the course which were as valuable as the the basic instruction itself.
353. Very impressed with the registration process, course set up and course delivery. Instructor was very knowledgeable of the subject matter.
354. Very cost effective way to get professional training using the most state of the art technology.
355. For the IT professional without the capability of giving up 5 days of their time to take a class, this 2 day class and method was just has helpful and convienient to my schedule.
356. Great class! Very useful & practical applications! Excellent instructor !!!
357. Class was very informative. Knowlegable instructor.
358. The class exceeded my expectations and i'm looking forward to practicing all the features that i've learned today.
359. Really enjoy the courses with Webucator, David is very knowledgeable and helpful. I love how classes go on regardless of class size!
360. The online format worked perfectly. The instructor made learning about FrameMaker's power, flexibility, and efficiency an exciting process.
361. I found this class to be worth the money spent. I will be telling my co-workers about the class ans how valuable it was.
362. "At the end of the course I felt as if I could immediately use the knowledge gained in a real world application and be successful."
363. A very comprehensive class for the time alloted
364. I wanted to take an in-classroom course because I thought I needed hands-on training and personal attention from the instructor. With such a small number of people in the class and the ability to talk to the instructor via the headset, I was able to get exactly what I needed. It was just like being in the classroom but better - I didn't have to leave my office! I was absolutely thrilled with the experience and am telling everyone in my company that this is the kind of training they should take should they require anything in the future!
365. "Patricia and the Introduction to Microsoft Excel far exceeded my expectations. Great class! Phenomenal instructor!"
366. This was my first time using Webucator's online training service. It won't be my last.
367. The class helped in learning to apply Excel 2013 to everyday tasks related to my job.
368. I loved working from home and experiencing the professionalism of an instructor-lead class.
369. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
370. I learned a lot of useful info that I already know I'll be able to apply to applications I'm currently developing/supporting.
371. Best online (or attended) class experience! By the end of this 1 day class, I felt confident, efficient and ready to translate my excel training to the office!
372. "Webucator's instructors are knowledgeable and humorous at the same time. I learned so much more as a WordPress user than I did, taking our sites to the next echelon."
373. The Introduction to HTML class was very informative and useful. David was very thorough. The content was a lot, but just the right amount for an HTML beginner.
374. Webucator has been a staple in my motion graphics career change, Stephanie has managed to get me up to speed in... lightening speed, I can't recommend more highly!
375. Taking the Excel 2010 class online with Webucator was so easy! I will absolutely take another class through Webucator.
376. This was very easy to follow with our instructor. Very informative, taught me some new tricks.
377. Good Instructor and hands on training.
378. The class was excellent - convenient format, terrific instructor, well paced.
379. Stephanie is an incredible instructor. I learned a lot. She makes it fun and easy to understand. Awesome class!
380. the teacher over meet my expectations and i would recomend her to others
381. Excellent training class, well worth it!!
382. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. AK Stout was a very knowledgeable instructor and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
383. I have taken several online classes, but this instructor-led one finally got the information to make sense in my head.
384. Well structured and a fun environment to learn something new!
385. Webucator really helped me become more familiar with Crystal Reports. I hope to take another course from Webucator.
386. Great class and instructor. Would take more classes with her!!!!
387. I wasn't sure what to expect since I've never taken any online courses for this type of design software. I was pleasantly surprised with the amount of work we covered in 3 days and the ease of communitcating with the instructor. I was concerned that it would be difficult to learn online but I was pleased with the entire process. Although I'm certainly not an expert in the software after 3 days, I learned a tremendous amount and enough to continue using what I learned to further my knowledge.
388. Donna was able to communicate the information using examples that I was able to relate to. She didnt talk over our heads.
389. The pace of the Intro to SQL class was great and the course covered many very useful topics that I will be able to immediately put into practice at my job.
390. I really enjoyed every moment with my instructor. She always made me feel welcome and like I was on track.
391. Very engaging and knowledgeable instructor.
392. Tia is an awesome trainer. She has excellent communications skills as well as extensive real world experience. The material in the text book was supplemented by relevant examples that clarified even the difficult and complex topics.
393. Based on the course I took, Advanced SQL with Oracle, I could recommend this course to my friends and co-workers.
394. It was very hands on and my instructor was great with our questions and concerns!! She would go out of her way to make sure I understood everything!
395. The class was excellent! The instructor was very knowledgeable and I was able to learn new skills that I can use in the workplace. This was well worth the time and money, best of all I did not have to leave home.
396. Great course for anyone wanting to learn more about Google Analytics and how to use it.
397. The Webucator online course is a time saver. I was learning a software program in my office while doing work in between lessons.
398. Best course ever!!! Time flew by with helpful information. Fun interaction and my instructor was super awesome!! Thanks to this course, I can now hold my own in the office I work in.
399. a very well run remote learning course
400. Best instruction for all levels!
401. The course really gave me the jump start that I needed to begin understanding MS Project!
402. The instructor was very knowledgeable on the subject matter. She kept the class moving at a good pace while still taking time to answer all questions.
403. Explained the material in detail when required.
404. World Class Service
405. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
406. Excellent class, instructor was great.
407. I have been trying to teach myself VBA for a while and this class really filled in the blanks in my knowledge.
408. I definitely recommend Webucator as a strong and influential way to learn new systems.
409. Webucator did a fantastic job of making me a Crystal Reports fan AND user for life.
410. This course provided me with much more than the "how-to" write AJAX code but really sparked my imagination to a whole new universe of possible reasons to use AJAX.
411. The classroom was very comfortable and I did not feel rushed. I will recommend this class to colleagues. The manual and sample databases are great and they help reinforce what you learn. They will be a nice reference tool in the future as I start to use Access. I now have a better understanding of Access basics and feel comfortable moving forward to the next class.
412. The instructor was extremely well versed in the subject matter and made learning a fun and engaging experience.
413. This class was great. The instructor was very knowledgeable and helpful.
414. A great class for the SQL beginner! It has given me confidence to begin writing my own queries.
415. I greatly enjoyed the class. The instructor was friendly and patient!
416. With my work and family commitments, the courses available and the ability to work them into my life, not to mention the quality of the education, makes this the perfect solution for me.
417. This is my second class with Webucator and both times it has been a very good experience.
418. This class provided me with a great set of basics.
419. Webucator puts you in touch with some of the best instructors, ones who know the field they're teaching rather than just reading from a book.
420. I've used DreamWeaver before, but never had the background in HTML. This was exactly what I needed -- now I can see the big picture.
421. "The course gave clarity to some things I thought I knew, but now I can do better!"
422. I found the class to be structured well and the instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
423. Webucator provided excellent service with technical difficulties when it arose. Their technical support was great as well as a great instructor to walk through Premiere CS5 Pro.
424. MS Project Advanced Topics class was well organized, engaging, and I learned a LOT. Well worth the time and money.
425. First rate training from Mr. Futch and Webucator
426. I highly recommend these training courses. The instructor had an abundance of knowledge and went above and beyond with every question I asked!
427. I loved this on-line class. It completely met my expectations and I would, given the opportunity, take another course from this site.
428. Webucator is AWESOME!
429. Really enjoyable class, I would take a class in this format again.
430. Melissa was great at explaining not only how to do something but also what not to do. The easy mistakes we could get trapped into
431. Webucator instructors and tools do an amazing job of emulating a real class room experience, right from the comfort of your home (and pajamas).
432. I will not hesitate to come back to Webucator to learn other Adobe software products. This class was actually more productive and effective for me than training sessions I have attended in person.
433. Absolutely Wonderful! Easy, fun, informative. I will surely take more classes.
434. The class was great, and I will use the techniques I learned right away in my work.
435. This is a wonderful course. I would definitely recommend for anyone interested in getting started with Captivate, it provided a great foundation for which to now build upon!
436. The instructor was dynamic and had a profound knowledge of the subject matter. She kept the class on target, but took the time to explain key concepts thorougly and thoughtfully.
437. Webucator takes learning to the next level. I really enjoyed Terry and she provided other examples not found in the book.
438. The course content was very helpful & the way the instructor taught was easy to follow. I felt very comfortable asking her to repeat something if i didn't catch it the first time. It progressed at a nice rate, I didn't feel overwhelmed. Her passion for the program is inspiring...the way she teaches makes you want to learn more & more.
439. Webucator is some of the best training I have ever received. It is totally interactive and better than in person.
440. Wonderful class. Great content, I learned a lot. The class taught me exactly what I was looking for. I like the online format where my classmates were not anyone that I knew prior to the event. Very convenient to take the class from my office with no travel expenses.
441. Any employer would benefit from having a newbie at SQL take the Webucator Intro to SQL class.
442. Great class! Learned a lot and had fun!
443. Webucator was a thorough and cost-effective way to increase our skill set while meeting our objectives and staying in our office.
444. This course was fantastic. It exceeded my expectations and I now feel educated and confident about working with Quickbooks on my own. The trainer was a fantastic instructor who had lots of useful information, and did a great job of continually reviewing what we had covered and making sure I understood everything. I am very happy with this service.
445. Well worth the money! Learned more than expected!
446. I have taken several Webucator classes. I love the ability to gain knowledge without the expense of travel and time away from home. The instructors are wonderful and very knowledgeable. Webucator is a great experience!!!
447. The instructor's insight and corporate experience were key in my satisfaction with the course. Excellent facilitator.
448. Instructor was very knowledgeable in all aspects of the application. It was a pleasure to learn.
449. Access 2007 level 3 and 4 deliver the goods to becoming proficient with database management. The tools gained in these two courses will make a good developer and manager even better. you will develop skills to become more efficient and well rounded.
450. I highly recommend this course, and especially Connie as an instructor.
451. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of Ms. Sullivan's teaching.
452. To learn Adobe Captivate, this is an awesome experience.
453. Class is VERY informative and hands on
454. Good overview of VBA basics
455. I would recommend this class for anyone that wants to master the basic concepts of PowerPoint. I can now build presentations and I thought it would be much harder but the instructor made it so easy!
456. I would recommended Webucator classes to any business professional that has a desire to learn from knowledgeable, professional and courteous instructors.
457. The class was amazing! will definitely be back
458. great class, thank you!
459. Class was well taught and materials easy to access. Webcator interface made it easy to follow along. Examples files provided make it easy to use as a reference when back at the office.
460. Webucator is a priceless investment.
462. I was impressed and completely satisfied by the knowledge, attitude, and personality of my instructor.
463. Super way of learning fast!!
464. The experience was excellent and would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
465. If you want an individually based, instructer led and hands on excel class; THIS IS WHERE YOU GO!
466. Awesome class! I learned a TON and got some great tips and resources for VBA!
467. Melissa was an excellent instructor.
468. "I was very impressed with the quality of the instructor"
469. Melissa was great about answering questions and providing examples.
470. I feel that I could effectively administer an Oracle database with the knowledge and skills gained.
471. "The Introduction to Access 2010 Class exceeded my expectations in every possible way..."
472. Great alternative to learning as opposed to a live in person course. Great instructor that was highly knowledgeable on the subject area.
473. "Webucator" is the greatest educators of the web.
474. Instruction was incredibly hands-on and adapted to meet my specific needs. The one-on-one attention I got from my instructor helped so much, I was able to grasp the concepts much more quickly and easily than in a multi-student setting.
475. Very effective, thorough and from the convenience of your home or cube. I love it!
476. If you've ever taken an on-line course before that wasn't Webucator you are in for a pleasant surprise. The individual attention and pacing is more like an on-site course than a web offering.
477. Was a little intimidated at the idea of learning a new computer language from scratch, however within 15 minutes of beginning the course I was definitely put at ease... now I'm a bilingual programmer!
478. Webucator provided an excellent indepth training which provided me with the necessary knowledge to perform advanced tasks in Excel 2010.
479. Online training is a fine learning tool, and here we have a fine team preparing and presenting.
480. Great instructor! Connie really made learning fun - will definitely be back for more classes!
481. As someone who uses Power Point but never had the time to really learn how valuable this resource can be, I was able to take this class and walk away feeling very confident in my abilites in Power Point. The instructor, Mel, was an incredible teacher and great resource! The time she took to make sure I understood everything was fantastic and we went at a pace that was quick enough for us to cover all the material but also slow enough that I was able to retain it! My only fear is now that everyone in my company will be leaning on me to help them do their Power Point presentations!!! Thank you again for a superb course!
482. I would definitely recommend this course to anyone getting started in Dreamweaver CS5."
483. "One of the best classes I've taken. I wish this was my Java class during college!"
484. Webucator's communication and assistance with getting you started with the online class was very easy to follow. The instructor was great and made sure the content and speed of the course was exactly what I needed - very beneficial!
485. Perfect class pace, very knowledgeable instructor, great experience overall.
486. David was a wonderful instructor. I learned some very important things I missed on my own and I have been coding CSS for 12 years!
487. Loved the hands on training and ability to ask questions.
488. The instructor was extremely organized and knowledgeable about Microsoft Project, and her class has enabled me to try new things and become far more efficient in my job. I will ask for more training from Webucator, and I will recommend it to everyone I know who seeks the type of training that Webucator has to offer.
489. The staff at Webucator was amazingly helpful, and willing to make things happen at the last minute. They definitely went above and beyond what I have experienced with any other training organization. Thanks!!!
490. Webucator a great way to learn and still be at the office.
491. Webucator is a training company that I would recommend to anyone that needs computer software training. It is afforadble, easy to access and the instructors are great!
492. The Webucator Introduction to Java course has been a wonderful hands on training course. In just one week I feel more than comfortable with all that Java has to offer. Excellent course Thank you Stephen!!
493. i feel confident now that i have taken this course on line. The books were amazing and so was my teacher
494. Webucator was an excellent use of my time. Janie is a superior instructor, she speaks clearly and keeps the class moving.
495. Quality training with educated and informed instructors -- That's what I expected, and that's what I got.
496. Great way to Train! A very comfortable setting for learning new information.
497. This course was definately worth the time and effort. The workbook and materials were great. The instructor was very knowlegable and accomodating.
498. I liked the instructor's style and delivery of the class material. She presented the writing concepts in a way that kept me interested and learning.
499. I would definitely recommend Webucator
500. I highly recommend Webucator courses. Jane was very knowledgeable, she provided useful tips and went above and beyond to make sure that we understood the course material. Thanks Jane S.
1. It is a very good course for beginners. The instructions are clear and detailed, with opportunities to practice along the way.
2. Very straightforward and to the point. The instructor talked in a relevant, friendly way and the coursework was practical and easy to understand.
3. Webucator and Paul are an excellent combination. They provide a superior product. I can't wait to go back and use what I learned to improve my organization.
4. Very Interactive Sessions.
5. This training was great!! Anyone can take it, feel comfortable while doing so, and come away with a LOT of knowledge and how to use it!!
6. Great class experience, really focused on teaching the fundamental basics as a new VBA user.
7. Thanks a lot for the wonderful way of teaching
8. I thought that this would be a very difficult class but Jed made it seem so easy. You can tell he knows what he is talking about.
9. very danamic class
10. Excellent course!
11. Webucator was willing to go the extra distance in meeting and exceeding my expectations both on price and content of the class.
12. Lisa was wonderful. I can't wait till the next class.
13. Class pace was great. The material was relevant and explained very well.
14. Paul was a very professional, knowledgable instructor. I couldn't be more pleased with how the custom class went. He answered all of our questions and gave us some new ideas as well.
15. Making Microsoft office training better!
16. A great course! I am sure that the skills I learned during this class will provide the necessary skills to begin utilizing XML successfully in my organization.
17. So happy we did this. We learned so much!
18. Olen Sanders is the best.
19. After 35 years in television, Webucator proved to me that it IS possible to teach an old dog new tricks!
20. Very convenient having all our staff trained at once. We got up and running in no time.
21. The Intermediate Microsoft Word Course offers You an insight of this new technology.
22. Very good class. I learned a lot of things from the class.
23. This class is superb....fundamental
24. Great class and very intuitive. I will definitely apply the tools learned towards improving efficiency of my daily work. I highly recommend the course.
25. Instructor, Manual, Hand-Out CDs with Exercises - ALL EXCELLENT! Thank you for the extra time spent on relating AscendantOne examples to discussion topics.
26. Webucator was fantastic at listening to the needs of our company and matching us with a great instructor as well as providing us with a tailored course to help us begin to reach our goals.
27. Olen was fantastic! He was engaging, kept us interested, made it fun to learn something that can be dry and was extremely knowledgeable!
28. O. Sanders is the best instructor for Microsoft that I have ever trained with.
29. Excellent trainer for our SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence course. He was very thorough in his approach to teaching the course. He was both structured and adaptive to the needs of balancing the course manual and the needs of the class.
30. "Sherone was an excellent instructor who was able to challenge experienced programmers while keeping beginners equally engaged. His passion for the material was inspirational."
31. I have had excel classes in the past and this was by far one of the best.
32. It was a very good experience. Webucator and Michael worked with us through the whole process to ensure we received the best training solution for our needs.
33. Mary did an amazing job of teaching us the basics of CSS, HTML and Wordpress. I'd highly recommend using her for your businesses web training.
34. I wanted to learn more about more advanced ways to use SmartArt in PowerPoint and I l definitely left the class with some new skills.
35. Excellent Training-Great Pace with a great insructor.
36. Even if you're familiar with SQL already, you'll still take something away from the course.
37. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
38. The instruction for this course was clear and useful to new users of Word 2010.
39. Our instructor was both highly skilled and engaging. Excellent instruction combined with material that both summarized the lecture and offered a solid reference, this was easily the best course I've taken in years.
40. I would definitely recommend this. Hands down.
41. Great class with good discussion points and valuable examples for future code development.
42. "Hands on approach with instructors who are adept in their relative field"
43. Our onsite training was exactly tailored to our needs. The examples were extremely relevant to our needs and skill set.
44. Great instructor and material. Very helpful.
45. BEST CLASS I EVER HAD
46. Clear, knowledgeable and precise. More than just SQL, teaches you how to think like a DBA.
47. Great class!
48. Webucator worked with us to develop a customized course that met our timeline and budget requirements.
49. Kyle is a great instructor. The pace of the class was perfect.
50. Well organized course with quality instructors.
51. Learned so much in so little time!!!!
52. Google Analystics or google Web Toolkit and Project Management
53. If you want to learn and get certified; this is the place.
54. It has been a wonderful learning experience.
55. From beginner to advanced, this course will prepare you for whatever your organizational needs are. My instructor was the BEST and I'll be sure to send my new hires to her!
56. Tracy was excellent. So glad we used Webucator among all the vendors we considered.
57. The flexibility, kindness, and knowledge of the instructor were top notch.
58. I found the format to be very conducive to my learning style. The times were perfect, the instructor was excellent, and the class size was optimal.
59. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
60. I am amazed at all the things that Excel is capable of. I learned a lot of things that will help make my work day easier.
61. The customization was directly pointed at our company needs.
62. Content was relevant, instructor was pleasant, polite, professional, accommodating to meet the needs of the students. I learned more than expected and I was able to absorb the information presented because it was interactive rather than dictated.
63. Class training was delivered by a very competent and confident trainer. The pace was great. He read the class participants well and catered to all questions.
64. Everything was totally relevant and informative. I loved the class.
65. This class brought our engineering office up to speed on a vital programming tool.
66. "I walked away with so many time-saving tips. Great hands-on class led by a knowledgeable and friendly instructor!"
67. Great class, very helpful!
68. Very good class.
69. Webucator provided a well run course with professional trainers. The course will allow our teams to track projects in much greater detail than before to continue to enhance the performance of our program teams.
70. This course will get you thinking about new applications and uses for your SharePoint Site Collections. Well worth the time and money.
71. Online Webucator training was a quantum leap for our work team; not to mention the convenience of being able to take the course from home on a Friday.
72. Great class to learn about Excel and it will increase productivity in your daily work.
73. I would most definitely consider Webucator for future software training. It was very convenient, totally comprehensible, and absolutely great at getting me up to speed with the basics of a brand new program.
74. Great intro to WEBI application. No prerequisites needed to jump into this tool.
75. The instructor was super-friendly and willing to help those who were struggling with syntax.
76. Excellent learning experience. Professionally delivered. Michael L. Crawley, PMP
77. Yes, class met all my expectations. Great instructor and excellent pacing of class.
78. Because of our work restrictions, our company worked with Webucator to accelerate our training class into two days. Expressing some concern at the beginning of the class, our instructor Ken still managed to keep the pace even, teach the important points and get all the labs in to our shortened time frame. Webucator made arrangements to get all the materials to us as students so we could come prepared for the accelerated learning. It was an excellent experience.
79. I came away from the class knowing how to immediately use the training to bring the benefits to my workplace.
80. Ms. Bell's training was OUTSTANDING.
81. Class was well paced and the book was easy to follow. The instructor was so knowledgeable and patient.
82. The combination of the work manual and the live instructor made the instructions simple and easy to follow.
83. Our instructor came to the session prepared with a working knowledge of our unique industry enabling our group to receive targeted and fully applicable training.
84. Excellent training for an organization. Staff left the training with positive comments and stating "I'm glad I have the tools needed to communicate better".
85. Worth the money!
86. Olen Sanders is a fantastic instructor and I had a great time while learning.
87. "Provides a great team working environment. The trainers and Classes are incredibly informative. If for first time training or just a refresher course I would recommend them to any company looking to improve their employees skills."
88. Webucator offers a great learning experience for the busy professional who needs to keep up with the different programs and technologies.
89. I felt the Advanced Illustrator training course was very helpful to my design needs and has definitely elevated my personal skill level of the software.
90. This is the first computer class that I actually enjoyed attending. The instructor was patient and made the class fun and enjoyable.
91. Karen was a terrific instructor
92. The instructor is awesome.
93. Very pleased with the attention to details. Webucator made sure the training was exactly what we wanted. A great experience!
94. Very knowledgeable in VBA for Excel. Easy to work with and ask questions
95. This Class was absolutely amazing.
96. We found the course material to be expertly put together and the instructor was very nimble on his feet to insure that the course line, the practical examples and the discussion between management was relevant to our needs. I would recommend the course to anyone dealing with any type of change, and as we know, change is occurring around constantly.
97. We had employees from several different departments and all learned something new. The class moved along at a good pace but still left room for questions and plenty of hands on time.
98. The instructor had an excellent way of explaining the topics from the manual. This class was exactly what I was looking for.
99. Webucator took the time to customize the training to meet our needs. The instructor was excellent and continued to use examples pertinent to us.
100. Webucator is the best way to go for Excel instruction!
101. The 'Introduction to SQL Using SQL Server' is an excellent class for people who are new to SQL server, as well as those who just need to brush up on their SQL skills. The lessons taught in the class are valuable 'real world' examples that I can use in my every day job.
102. I got everything I thought I would from the class plus so much more. I could not of asked for a better teacher.
103. Tracy proved to be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the MS Project software tool. Extremely satisfied!
104. My class was exceptionally clear, well put together, and administrated perfectly. The instructor was amazing.
105. Best on-line training class I have ever attended
106. A great combination of basics with the tricks we would never learn on our own!
107. Angie Honeycutt's Advanced Excel class is the absolute BEST!!!
108. I would definately recommend Bruce Gordon for any of the .net training courses.
109. Chris provided comprehensive coverage of a wide variety of techniques for improving end user experience and overall web site performance.
110. Went well above expectations. Have had many classes involving Business Objects and this was by far the best.
111. My experience with Webucator was extremely professional and thorough. I would recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training led by top-of-the-line Training Specialists.
112. Trainer was EXCELLENT!!!
113. Presenter was very good. Clear in his presentation, easy to ask questions of, and willing to go the extra yards.
114. The Excel 2013 Intermediate course was very enlightening. I learned several things that would be helpful with my everyday job duties.
115. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
116. Webucator's hands-on approach gave the department confidence in implementing CSS across the site. The customization of our class helped us accomplish more than I thought was possible in just two days. Thanks!
117. Best on-site training ever. I have been to classes locally, in fact a class similar to the introduction to SQL. Much more information was revealed in this class and the time was took to make sure students understood all information the book provided and then some!
118. Angie's explanations were clear, concise and relevant. I learned so much from this course that I will be able to implement immediately to expedite my data analysis process.
119. The instructor was excellent.
120. As someone who has never even opened the VB Editor, this was a great course to understand the layout, some of the basic functions, and practice with examples.
121. the class is very good
122. Great pace! Great content! Great treats!
123. Tracy's insight was invaluable in creating my unexpected level of comfort with using Basecamp. After the initial lessons, she guided hands-on use of the product for real-world scenarios--exercising excellent judgment about when to intercede as we fumbled our way toward prowess.
124. Webucator personnel did a great job meeting our specific needs and in putting our class together.
125. An invaluable introduction for the working professional, Webucator's ActionScript 3 course puts you in the deep end of the pool quickly—and keeps you from sinking.
126. I really enjoyed the whole class and interactions with this instructor. It allowed me a comprehensive understanding of this new application. I will recommend this training to anybody interested in getting a better understanding of InfoPath and its features.
127. Highly recommend this course for beginners. It left me eager to get to work applying our new knowledge. The instructor, Jed, was excellent.
128. The SharePoint 2010 training was very informative and exactly what we were looking for. Our instructor Mel was excellent and what he was able to teach us will no doubt help each of us utilize the tools we have available to do our jobs more efficiently. Great value!
129. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
130. "Webucator was able to showcase the basic tools needed to expand my knowledge in the realm of Adobe."
131. Our instucture was very professional, knowledgable, and versatile.
132. The MVC 5 course is a great course for beginners in MVC.
133. Great instructor. Very clear and concise. Instructor took his time and made sure we understood the topics.
134. Webucator is great! Our company has had several classes through Webucator onsite and virtual classroom and we have always had an excellent training experience. Thanks Webucator!
135. A lot of information about what we are trying to get accomplished in our project. Teacher was willing to help with specific problems we were having. The class was just what we needed to take our code to the next level.
136. Pat did an excellent job working with a group that learned at different paces.
137. Loved the class, it was clear and concise and a fit for my everyday work-life.
138. Webucator was extremely professional and easy to work with. I interviewed many training providers and Webucator was able to deliver the best, onsite, customized training and the best trainer at the most reasonable price.
139. Great Stuff.
140. Excellent class cover all concepts using GWT. Flexible in a way the class is conducted.
141. The instructor is excellent. He is knowledgeable not only with the course content but also many other areas of Microsoft products. He adjusts the schedule as we need more time to cover materials.
142. Great content, even greater instructor!
144. I was expecting good interaction and real world examples, but I got far more than that. You could tell that the instructor loved what he was doing and as a result it showed in his teaching.
145. Bob is an excellent trainer, blending real-world experience with the underlying bases for scrum. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
146. Fantastic-Over Exceeded all expectations
147. Excellent Training, Easy to set up, and priced right!
148. The customized- instructor led course was the best way to meet our group's needs.
149. The venue was outstanding, as was the instructor. The materials were very usable and serve as a great reference.
150. Lisa is a knowledgeable user who takes the time to answer every question so participants accomplish the tasks. She's willing to change direction based on class responses and needs.
151. Ms Teresa Bell is great. Wish she could teach all the classes at NOAA.
152. This was a very informative and worth while class. It was easy to understand, lots of examples and we were able to do hands on with our own pieces while he taught each piece.
153. Jonathan had an excellent understanding of the subject matter and was able to convey that knowledge effectively to the class. He also was enthusiastic about the content and maintained a light-hearted mood to the class that made it more enjoyable.
154. Laurie is very personal and people friendly instructor. She made the hard task very simple to understand and gave us quick and easy ways to use MS Project
155. Kyle is a great VBA trainer and knowledge source. I was able to accelerate my VBA knowledge base in just one day.
156. Webucator provided a casaul, friendly environment for me to learn at my pace.
157. Olen was a wonderful instructor and did a fantastic job
158. Webucator provided us with a topnotch class and instructor for an in-house training session on using C# for .NET programming. I would highly recommend Webucator to anyone seeking quality training.
159. If love to learn then come on in
160. This course was impressive. In less than five days I went from absolutely zero knowledge about XML to feeling comfortable working with rather advanced code.
161. Good to see the big picture and have someone who can answer my questions as an instructor
162. Never knew excel could be so fun or so easy to use.
163. I was able to go from zero to hero with the training materials, coupled by the instructor's experiences. Every training course should be this easy.
164. You could easily tell that our instructor knew the tool very well and kept up to date on Google Analytics tool. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend Laurie as a GA instructor!
165. Great class! Great instructor!
166. Our instructor was exteremely knowledgeable and personable and made the experience most enjoyable.
167. A+++ Training
168. If you have a new software you need to learn to navigate they provide hands on experience that is quick and easy to understand, Their facilitators are very nice and are willing to help. If they don't know the answer they find it on the spot!
169. This class was easy to understand & very informative.
170. I highly recommend the personal, one on one classes that Webucator offers. It is well worth the money.
171. Excellent training. Excellent Instructor.
172. To Webucate is to educate! Thanks for the knowledge.
174. Great deliver and training!
175. Roger did a great job meeting our needs!
176. I began the class with a limited knowledge base of Crystal Reports so I really enjoyed everything about the class. It was great to learn so much about this program.
177. The training was a perfect blend of challenge and information. I was excited to learn through application beyond just text book reading.
178. perfect instructor for a complicated course.
179. The Webucator instructor worked with us to make sure we could use Project as it would apply to our company. Excellent service!!
180. Thanks Patricia
181. Great class, size and hands on training. Instructor was extremely effective with the lectures. Definitely worth the time and cost.
182. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
183. Training felt personalized and highly expert! All the content made sense to me, a business user, because the instructor was technically savvy and very clear.
184. Excellent GWT Training.
185. Well worth the time. You will get the time back in your everyday work if you use excel
186. Tracy is very knowledgeable and engaging. She answered all of our questions and provided excellent examples.
187. "Hands on was key to building skills of doing a awesome spreadsheet"
188. Webucator;s 'Introduction to SQL Training' class provided a great start to learning SQL in an easy-to-learn manner.
189. Our instructor was very courteous, intuitive and a good teacher. The class itself was very informative and gave me new insight into XML and XSLT so that I can perform my job better.
190. The Webucator MVC course we took with Alan Tang was by far the best of many 4 day programming courses I've taken over the years.
191. I learned a lot for a short class.
192. I use SQL Server frequently and have taught myself a lot, but this course was structured and really helped me understand the things that go on behind the scenes in SQL Server and tie it all together.
193. Class delivered everything expected and we needed. The materials were excellent and well organized, and the examples were real world-like.
194. This course was excellent. The information was very helpful and I was able to use it immediately.
195. The content was detailed, and well structured, along with hands on learning
196. Class and instructor exceeded my expectations! Ready to book another one!
197. A 'must have" for managers and leaders in any field.
198. Thorough JSF coverage by top-notch instruction.
199. Paul certainly knows how to use, and more importantly, how to teach Business Objects. Having his expertise in the classroom really made the class invaluable.
200. I gained a lot of practical skills in a short amount of time. This course provided plenty of opportunity for me to apply what was being taught so that by the time it was over I was confident and ready to start using Basecamp.
201. It seems apparent that Webucator utilizes trainers who are extremely adept in their field.
202. "Clear sequential instructions and explanations with guided learning exercises create a well thought out and beneficial course."
203. Jose did an awesome job with the class. This is training you actually pay attention too.
204. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
205. Well worth the time and effort, go ahead and write the check already.
206. Trained to Last!
207. Our trainer is engaging, professional and a fount of relevant knowledge as it relates to real world corporate software development.
208. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
209. Tracy Berry is a very good educator on OneNote.
210. I liked the approach of presenting concepts supported by sample implementations.
211. The course was organized and informative.
212. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
213. Answering the why's of MVC separated this course from the rest.
214. Webucator provides fantastic customer service, quality instruction, and an overall pleasant learning environment. I am very satisfied with the course and how knowledgeable the instructor was.
215. The class was great. It met all of our expectations. Thank you for being flexible with us.
216. This was worth the time jsut for the tips and tricks
217. The best class I've had in many many years - and I take at least 2-3 per year!!
218. Great experience.
219. Ann is the coolest trainer! Loved the session she conducted at our company and look forward to more opportunities.
220. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
221. Loved the class and it was well paced.
222. The trainer was fabulous. Engaging, knowledgeable and entertaining while still be effective!
223. Excellent teacher , would welcome her again for many more classes . Thanks for Sharing
224. Pat is a great instructor. Excel is intricate and to have an instructor like her makes this class eay.
225. The content was comprehensive for the scope and even though I have basic SQL knowledge, I was able to learn new techniques to make my SQL statements more efficient after this course.
226. Outstanding Instructor!
227. Lisa is a pro, the best!
228. Mary Gillen is a very skilled instructor and tried to answer anything we threw at her. I felt very comfortable asking her if I needed additional explanation on specific exercises. She was also able to provide insight into complementary technologies we should be pursuing.
229. Mike was a great instructor, covered material well and provided assistance when users had issues. Also answered hypothetical questions
230. Very good Instructor!!
231. MEL was a great instructor. I learned so much and would recommend him to anyone.
232. Would recommend this instructor and the course to all that are interested or needs it.
233. This was a very thorough class. Mr. Lawrence has an very exceptional knowledge base and abilty to make everyone who is willing to learn an expert!
234. Great course. Great teaching. Thanks for the course. Really helpful.
235. The trainer assigned to our class was truly an expert and was able to explain the system.
237. Great class, great instructor!
238. My learning was driven by the Trainer's command of the topic area, her style of teaching and her willingness to bend the materials no matter how complex to the level of the student.
239. This was a great introductory SQL course.
240. Very helpful for those of us just beginning to use InDesign
241. Our instructor, Tracy, was very knowledgable about SharePoint. I left the class feeling comfortable with the basics of SharePoint and ready to tackle my new SharePoint assignment.
242. This class was a great review, but also introduced new techniques to bring life to professional emails and as well as hints to increase the efficiency of our communication. I would recommend this class to anyone.
243. Good class. Great way to get an instructor to your location when on a tight budget. Webucator was aware of our needs and made sure that all of them were met. Thanks
244. Webucator was a well-planned comprehensive training. Most importantly, our instructor made it fun and customized so it didn't feel like a typically training.
245. The Wordpress course was extremely helpful and our trainer was excellent. I feel much more secure in my ability to move forward with building and customizing our own site. Our team is in a much stronger place thanks to Mary and Webucator!
246. "These courses are sweet."
247. Keep up the good work!
248. Great pace to the training, 2 days well spent
249. Fast, simple, well taught, well led.
250. The instructor was very knowledgeable and flexible and the course was structured at a very nice pace
251. Our instructor was very intelligent on the subject. Fields of study were discussed in-depth and further explained when necessary. The class was at a manageable pace for understanding and retaining new terms and concepts.
253. Excellent instructors, outstanding support and phenomenal value.
254. The instructor was excellent, class was well paced and very informative. The good use of time kept us on track while still being able to answer individual questions, needs or concerns.
255. Best course ever, I feel enlightened!
256. Having the on-site training was invaluable. The instructor knew the material inside and out, and tailored the class to our needs. I highly recommend the training.
257. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! AK is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
258. The instructor was very keen on the individual needs of the class participants.
259. As an analyst it's good to be able to be given a project and consistently bring new ideas to the table on how to deliver your objectives.
260. I came into the class with no experience with the tool. I left after 2 days feeling very confident that I can create some very nice reports and graphs as soon as I get back to my desk.
261. The training, instructors, and system are all incredibly easy to understand and dynamic. I have not seen any other website program that is as robust while remaining so simple and straight forward to use and implement.
262. Business Objects will allow you to build reports within a universe where the complexity of maintaining the data is handled by the experts.
263. The instructor was outstanding. His knowledge and presentation skills were perfect for our Java class.
264. Instructor presented valuable materials and kept us engaged throughout the course!
265. THIS CLASS CHANGED MY LIFE! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
266. I learned what I had hoped to from this class. I would definitely take another course from Webucator. The instructor was awesome, and the class size (three students) was great!
267. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
268. I am walking away from this course with a far greater knowledge of SSRS. Upon completion of the labs, I fully expect a high-level of working knowledge and skill at developing, deploying, and running reports on SSRS.
269. The best instructor ever!!
270. From the first email until the last minute of class Webucator makes booking continiung education classes easy.
271. Good pace, coursework, and an excellent instructor.
272. The instructor is very knowledgable and kept everything moving at a comfortable pace.
273. Great instructor! Class was tailored to out needs as a company. We will invite her back!
274. The J2EE for Managers class enabled me to make sense of all the Java/J2EE specs I've been given by developers.
275. Excellent Course and a great instructor. Learned what I expected to learn and then some.
276. Learning InDesign was a breeze with Webucator's expert instruction. The trainer's in-depth knowledge and upbeat, cheerful demeanor made quick work of a thick book. I feel confident that we now have the essential understanding needed to apply this program to daily use. Thanks!
277. The instructors are very knowledgable and experienced. Also, the course work was geared towards our specific technology needs adding real time benefit to our organization.
278. Lisa made the experience very enjoyable and was willing to answer the most dumbest questions.
279. The class was very well designed and facilitated, the pace was good, and I loved that the content was custom for our needs.
280. We requested customized training with a reference material particular to our application. Webucator addressed both of these perfectly!
281. The Town of Mansfield, MA received most comprehensive and enriching education in our transition from Office 2003 to Office 2010 products. Our trainer was the friendliest, most patient and cheerful person, who answered questions and explained more than we expected. The course materials were fabulous. Price wise Webucator is the best vendor in its industry.
282. Really goes into depth on almost all of the Spring packages and technologies.
283. Bob is a great teacher - very engaging, and patient
284. Excellent instructor Steve Claflin!
285. Mr. Hark is a great instructor!
286. The instructor was extremely knowledgeable and shared more than what the book did, although he did methodically go through the book. He focused on industry standard practices as well
287. Before this course I felt like I THOUGHT I was practicing Scrum. After I participated in this class, I now feel like I have the necessary tools and knowledge to be a better Scrum Master.
288. This class is very useful.
289. Great Courses, Great Instructors, Applicability
290. With desire, focus and the willingness to learn, it's amazing what you can accomplish.
291. Easy to follow instruction and course material. I would reccomed this class and instructor, Mr. Paul Simkins, to anyone who is interested in the development of distance learning or the Adobe Suite.
292. I would highly recommend J.P. Terry as a Adobe LiveCycle trainer!
293. "Great source for SQL server reporting information"
294. I now feel a lot more comfortable presenting pricing options to CFO's
296. No matter how much of an expert you are or how much experience you have, this class will teach you something you didn't know!
297. The customizations made to the course before hand and the instructors ability to modify the class during training ensured that the needs of the students where met.
298. Very useful class. I learned a lot.
299. The material covered was very useful. The exercises and the accompanying printed material were clear and concise. The best part, though, was our instructor. He was knowledgeable, sensitive to our needs and various skill levels, charismatic, and explained things well. He even took the time to examine some code we had written previously, and provide some programming suggestions on a project our department is currently working on. Excellent.
300. Class is a great place to learn and understand better than using self-help resources.
301. The class was so smooth and easy to follow. I didnt feel like I was forced to memorize everything but instead wrap my mind around a framework that in the end seemed natural.
302. The onsite MySQL training class was tailored for both developers and system admin folks.
303. We covered many different areas of Power Point. So many I wasn't aware even existed. Our instructor was very personable and always made sure that there were no questions before she moved on to another subject. I definitely will be able to apply many of the helpful tips I learned today.
304. Great training and a great instructor! Thanks for taking the time to come train all of us.
305. Excellent training!
306. "Melissa was an excellent instructor and I felt I got a lot out of the class that will definately help me with Access for my job."
307. Great instructors! Will train with them again!
308. Well worth the time and money!
309. Informative and great paced class.
310. Webucator worked to customize the program for us. It was a success and we would not hesitate to use Webucator again for any future training needs.
311. "A visceral lightbulb!"
312. I highly recommend Mel Futch. He knows the material and how to present it. The class is paced well and the participants motivated by useful hands-on exercises and appropriate prodding and humor.
313. This course was very informative and provided many concepts and tools to enable Scrum teams to be successful.
314. This was an excellent way to get introduced to a topic I did not know much about. I really feel like I received a quality introduction to excel.
315. Olen Sanders is an excellent instructor! He made the class very fun and enjoyable!
316. Great fundamentals course to make Spring less of a black box.
317. This is the second time I've done on-site classes with Webucator. The first class was for CSS and the second class was for jQuery. Both classes were taught by different instructors but both classes were great! This shows that Webucator definitely screens their instructors and only picks those who are knowledgeable in the field and who can teach well. I will definitely use them again in the future to keep developing my skills!
318. Knowledgeable instructor + excellent class = practical use of the learned material in the real world
319. Jay, was an excellent instructor. Thanks...
320. Comfortable class pace with a wide range of content that I know I will be applying within my developer role
322. Faaaaaantastic job, Olen! Made learning PowerPoint a great time.
323. Spectacular training by great instructors in short timeframes. Excellent coverage of complicated material in an easily comprehensible format.
324. I definitely would recommend Olen Sanders as a terrific and knowledgable instructor.
325. Webucator was willing to work closely with us to identify our needs for training, and they gave us the hands-on coding time that helped us walk away with a new level of competence.
326. This class is a great introduction into the world of SQL. The material is extremely user-friendly and I would recommend this class to any organization.