These 65 testimonials prove that our clients love our Marketing classes.
You will too!
1. Webucator does not disappoint. The instructors are VERY knowledgeable. I would consider them experts!
2. Great course! Instructor was very supportive and easy to understand as she walked us through the program.
3. The advanced Google Analytics class was excellent. The instructor was very knowledgeable.
4. Instructor is awesome! This training on Google Adwords was exactly what we needed to understand how to improve our Google Adwords and understand Google Analytics!
5. Great social media training class!
6. Excellent trainer! She understands the material and how to teach it. Very impressed.
7. Phenomenal instructor who catered to all the learning styles and abilities in the class. I really didn't think I would be able to get so much from this training, but I did. It exceeded my expectations! Thanks!
8. This was a great course! I really enjoyed working hands on with the instructor and the discussion kept the flow of the course seamless and engaging.
9. The instructor was well prepared, had lots of insider tips and gave us a strong understanding of AdWords. Would definitely recommend Webucator.
10. The SEO training course was super informative and helpful. The small class size helped me get a lot more out of the course and the information being presented.
11. I recommend using Webucator for your training needs whether you work in a non-profit or for-profit environment.
12. A great primer for using Google Analytics. Even as a more experienced user, I have a long list of things I will make adjustments to to improve my website tracking.
13. Excellent quality of instructors and the training exceeded my expectations.
14. The content of this online course was excellent. The pace and help from the instructor was spot on.
15. The instructor has a wealth of knowledge in so many areas that she was able to tap into my needs before I knew them myself.
16. The instructor is a great teacher and very passionate about what she teaches; I would highly recommend Webucator for classes.
17. Great instructor: knowledgeable, organized, funny and patient. I'm going to be providing essential analysis to my organization starting now.
18. Super way of learning fast!!
19. This class was better than expected. It was great to watch the instructor use Google Analytics, so I could follow along.
20. This class has given me the boost of confidence that I needed to take over my companies AdWords campaigns. So many helpful pointers and tips that I learned in hours that would have otherwise taken me months to pick up on. Great class!
21. Introduction to Google Adwords was a great class full of information for beginner users! I loved the personal attention I received in this class.
22. I had no prior knowledge about SEO and this class was the perfect way for me to gain a basic understanding of it. I feel confident that it's exactly what I need to help my company get started with SEO.
23. This was my first experience with Google Analytics, and now I have a pretty good idea of how to set up GA, create useful and meaningful reports, and especially how to use GA data to determine if my organization's social marketing strategy is generating any real increase in traffic.
24. The Webucator Instructor-led course for Linked-In was fabulous! I'm a beginner on Linked-In and received a wealth of information on setting up my profile, ways to recruit through various features, and how to set up a company profile.
25. I am well-versed in web design, but not in search engine optimization. I feel confident now that I can increase the return on investment of my websites as a result of this class.
26. Well worth the money.
27. I would definitely recommend this Adwords seminar to anyone struggling on their own to figure things out. An enormous amount of information is explained really well and in a way that's not overwhelming.
28. I really enjoyed the introductory course and will most likely consider taking a more advanced course with Webucator.
29. Class size is excellent and the instructor was very hands on. I felt very comfortable asking questions in such a small environment like this compared to a large seminar format type of class.
30. Once again, Webucator did not disappoint. They are my go-to company for all of my training needs.
31. I am so pleased with the information I received in my Google Analytics course. It felt like bootcamp - Now I can return to my organization confident that I can make real strategic changes and optimizations to our website.
32. I found the class to be very good. The instructor was willing to adjust the pace of the class to meet my needs. I have a much better understanding of all topics covered and will consider taking additional classes in the future.
33. The instructor made me feel like a social media guru! I learned so much!
34. From the very beginning of the class I found myself saying, "oh wow!" The instructor was SO knowledgeable, and was very flexible, covering the topics we needed and answering our questions.
35. With regard to the training, in a word, it was EXCELLENT! Instructor is a very knowledgeable, extremely enthusiastic, and effective trainer.
36. You could easily tell that our instructor knew Google Analytics very well. We didn't ask one question that she didn't have a solution to! I'd overwhelmingly recommend her as a GA instructor!
37. Very beneficial. I will take more classes in the future.
38. This class definitely got me up and running. I am already signed up for the advanced class.
39. Loved our instructor and learning about all the online resources, tools and tips for all the social media channels!
40. The teacher more than met my expectations. I would recommend to others.
41. The Intro to Social Media Course that I took was super informative. The instructor was very knowledgeable and answered all questions asked. The whole experience was great, from the initial ordering of the course, dealing with course time changes and questions. The Webucator staff were excellent at assisting me with getting set up. Thanks!
42. The instructor did a wonderful job teaching a difficult subject. I feel much better after taking this class, and I can take this information back to my office and use it right away. Thanks so much.
43. Google Analytics is constantly changing. This class helps get the basics under your belt so the changes are easier to work through.
44. Very useful and helpful training.
45. Lots of great information was shared during the Social Media class. Webucator is great at handling all of the logistics of the course (registration, login, materials provided). I look forward to taking future classes.
46. The instructor made the class much more interactive by using live examples of various Social Media sites. This made the class practical, informative and interesting! This was my first Webucator class and I will definitely be back!
47. This is a great class for the beginner as well as the intermediate since one of the benefits of using Webucator is the ability to take the class again and cover something you might not have understood. Thanks!
48. Instructor was very knowledgeable and answered all of the questions with ease.
49. Good information. The instructor was knowledgeable and could provide real-life examples.
50. I would highly recommend this course.
51. The class exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend it to others.
52. Great course for anyone wanting to learn more about Google Analytics and how to use it.
53. The experience was excellent and I would highly recommend it to others. Looking forward to taking another course in the near future.
54. Intelligently presented training with a talented and informed instructor made this training a valuable experience.
55. This was one of the best courses I have every taken. The fact that it was delivered online just puts it "Totally Over The TOP!" AWESOME!
56. Enjoyed the class! Great instructor and interesting material. Would defintely sign up for other classes with Webucator.
57. It was fantastic to learn and get comfortable with Google Analytics wearing my slippers.
58. My instructor covered alot of information within limited time! I was very impressed with her knowledge and teaching style. Not to mention, her ability to keep my attention. :)
59. The Introduction to Google Analytics was comprehensive, clear and provided step-by-step examples based on real world scenarios.
60. My instructor was knowledgeable and patient. I learned more in 2 days than I could have done on my own in weeks. I feel ready to use this tool in my daily life and improve my business website as a result.
61. Webucator has surpassed all of my expectations! After attending two very different classes, I can easily say that I've learned a lot, enjoyed the instructors and the platform fits my lifestyle and needs.
62. The class was exceptional. I was surprised at how effective online training could be.
63. The class was very helpful and definitely helped me get a better understanding of how Google Analytics works.
64. This is a great class for beginners and for those people who are looking to brush up on their skills. The instructor was very patient and knowledgeable.
65. The Google Analytics course gave me a great foundation to be able to examine the data we've already collected and optimize future data collection so that I can fully utilize the powerful feature that GA offers. I was able to get a great handle of the technology through the examples and exercises in this course.