- Sign in, navigate, and identify components of the Microsoft 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using the Office web apps, SharePoint, and OneDrive® for Business.
- Collaborate and work with colleagues using productivity apps included with Microsoft 365.
- Use email and manage contacts with Outlook on the Web.
- Collaborate using Teams.
- Configure Teams.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
In this Microsoft 365 Office for the Web (with Teams) training class, you will build upon your knowledge of the Microsoft Office desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft 365 environment.
This course is intended for business users and knowledge workers in a variety of roles and fields who have competence in a desktop-based installation of Microsoft Office, and who are now extending Microsoft Office to a collaborative cloud-based Microsoft 365 environment.
- Getting Started with Microsoft 365
- Sign In to Microsoft 365
- Navigate the Microsoft 365 Environment
- Collaborating with Shared Files
- Work with Shared Documents in SharePoint
- Edit Documents in Office Online
- Collaborate on the SharePoint Site
- Work with OneDrive for Business
- Find Shared Resources
- Using Productivity Apps
- Work with Productivity Apps in Combination
- Broadcast Messages with Yammer
- Using Outlook on the Web
- Send and Receive Email
- Manage Contacts
- Schedule Appointments
- Personalize Outlook on the Web
- Collaborating with Teams
- Overview of Microsoft Teams
- Converse and Share in Teams
- Call and Meet in Teams
- Collaborate with Microsoft 365 Apps and Teams
- Configuring Teams
- Configure Teams
- Configure Channels
- Configure Tabs
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with the Windows operating system and a web browser.
- Competence in using the locally installed version of Microsoft Outlook for sending email and interacting with calendar events.
- Familiarity with at least one of the primary applications in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Excel).
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors