How to Create a Photo Gallery Using Motion Presets in Adobe AnimateSee Adobe Animate: Tips and Tricks for similar articles.
Creating a photo gallery slideshow in Animate is relatively simple. It's really just a matter of converting images to symbols, adding frames, and applying motion presets.
- Go to File > Import > Import to Library.
- Select several images.
- In the Timeline, create a new layer and name it Photo1. Timeline
- Drag the first image just to the left of the stage, then right-click on it and choose Convert to Symbol.
- Drag the rest of the images onto the stage, converting each to a symbol.
- Single-click on the first image to the left of the stage and got to the Motion Presets panel. Find fly-in-left and click Apply.
- This will add 24 frames on the Timeline. Feel free to drag the image to the desired position for frame 24 on the stage.
- Click on frame 25 in the Timeline, then right-click and choose Insert Blank Keyframe.
- Click back on frame 24 and Copy(Ctrl+C). Click on frame 25 and Paste in Place(Ctrl+Shift+V).
- We want the image to stay on the frame for 1 sec. To extend the duration of frame 25, Shift-drag frame 25 through frame 49 on the Timeline, then right-click and choose Insert Keyframe.
- Click on frame 50 in the Timeline, then select the image on the stage.
- Go to the Motion Presets panel, choose fly-out-right and click Apply.
- Now that the motions for one image have been created, that layer can be duplicated in the Timeline. Single-click on the layer name, then right-click and choose Duplicate Layers.
- Rename the layer Photo2, then right-click on the image on the stage for each of the keyframes and choose Swap Symbol.
- Select the next image.
- Repeat Steps 13-15 for each image.
- Next, the images layers need to be staggered on the Timeline. Click on the layer's name to select all the frames, then drag them to the right to align so that the fly-in keyframes starts at the end of the fly-out keyframe of the layer below.
- How to Create Movie Clip Symbols in Adobe Animate
- How to Use the Bone Tool in Adobe Animate
- How to Swap Symbols in Adobe Animate
- How to Change Pacing and Timing in Adobe Animate
- How to Work with Panels in Adobe Animate
- How to Increase the Number of Undo Levels in Adobe Animate
- How to Create a Photo Gallery Using Motion Presets in Adobe Animate (this article)
- How to Duplicate a Symbol in Adobe Animate
- How to Alter Instances in Adobe Animate