Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn about the benefits of writing user interfaces with React.
- Learn how data flows in a React user interface.
- Learn how to write a React component.
- Learn what a virtual DOM is.
- Learn to use Create React App to make your first React user interface.
- Learn the role of JSX in React.
- Learn how JSX is different from HTML.
- Learn how to use expressions in JSX.
- Learn about best practices for writing React components.
- Learn how to pass data between components with props.
- Learn what "state" is in React.
- Learn how to create stateful variables.
- Learn how to update state.
- Learn how to implement routing in a React application.
- Learn how to style React components and applications.
- Learn to work with your new React skills.
- Learn what purpose hooks serve.
- Learn how to use the useEffect hook.
- Introduction to React
- What is React?
- React is Fast
- React is Scalable
- React is Reliable
- React Essentials
- Rendering in React
- Get Started with Create React App
- Introducing Our Project: Mathificent
- Learning the Structure of a React App
- JSX and React Elements
- Using JSX in React
- JSX Rules
- JSX Syntax
- Using Custom Elements in JSX
- Using JSX
- React Components
- Assembling User Interfaces
- Understanding F.I.R.S.T
- Passing Data with Props
- Breaking an App into Components
- Passing Props Between Components
- Organizing Your Components
- Semantic HTML and the Fragment Element
- Using Fragment
- Destructuring props
- React State
- Understanding State
- Getting React to React
- Why is count a Constant?
- Child Components and State
- Adding State
- React Routing
- Implementing Routes
- Styling React Apps
- Plain-old CSS
- Importing CSS Modules to Components
- Cleaning Up App.css
- Styling the Main Component
- Inline Styles
- Creating the Game Component
- A Word of Caution
- Implementing Game Logic
- Setting the Equation
- Getting the User's Answer
- Checking the User's Answer
- Creating the Timer
- React Effects
- React Hooks
- The useEffect Hook
- The Need for useEffect
- useEffect to the Rescue
- Mount and Unmount
- Passing Functions to State Variable Setters
- Fixing the Timer
- Catching Keyboard Events
- Building and Deploying Your React App
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this React class:
Experience in the following would be useful for this React class: