- Block-scoped variables.
- Arrow functions.
- Rest parameters.
- The spread operator.
- Array destructuring.
- Template literals.
- Objects, Context, and the this object.
- The map(), find(), and filter() methods of arrays.
- Node.js and package managers.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
- Scope, var, let, and const
- Arrow Functions
- Rest Parameters
- Spread Operator
- Array Destructuring
- Template Literals
- Objects, Context, and the this Object
- Array map() Method
- Array filter() Method
- Array find() Method
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: