Introduction to Vue 3 Training
The course begins with a simple “Hello, Vue!” app and then takes you through the process of creating a small, but featureful math app like the one at https://www.mathificent.com. Through learning to build this application, you will gain the skills you need to build many different types of Vue.js applications.
- Learn to create a new Vue project from scratch.
- Learn to properly structure a Vue project.
- Learn to use Vue templates.
- Learn to break a Vue app into components.
- Learn to pass data between components.
- Learn to work with dynamic data.
- Learn to use Vue.js directives.
- Learn to use conditional rendering with
- Learn to bind HTML elements to fields with
- Learn to create event listeners with
- Learn to use
v-forto loop through code.
- Learn to emit events from child components.
- Learn to listen for events in parent components.
- Learn to pass data in event emitters.
- Learn to work with Vue routing.
- Learn to use all these skills to create a dynamic single-page game application.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
- Getting Started with Vue.js
- Unpacking Vue.js
- Exercise: Vue.js Hello, World!
- Introducing Our Project: Mathificent
- Exercise: Get Started with vue-cli
- Exercise: Learning the Structure of a Vue App
- Basic Vue Features
- The Vue Instance
- Writing Vue Templates
- Exercise: Writing Templates
- Using Components Inside Components
- Exercise: Breaking an App into Components
- Passing Data to Child Components
- Dynamic Data in Templates
- Computed Properties
- The data and method Objects
- Conditionals with v-if / v-else-if / v-else
- Two-way Binding with v-model
- One-way Data Binding, Repeating, and Event Handling
- Emitting Custom Events
- Implementing Game Logic
- Exercise: Passing Data Between Components
- Exercise: Vue Data Binding
- Exercise: Implementing Conditional Rendering
- Exercise: Improving the Form Layout
- Exercise: Making the Game UI
- Exercise: Capturing Form Events
- Exercise: Setting the Equation
- Transitions and Animations
- Using the transition Component
- Exercise: Adding the Timer
- Exercise: Adding Transitions
- Exercise: Catching Keyboard Events
- Vue Routing
- Introducing Vue.js Routing
- Routing with Vue Router
- Implementing Routes
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Vue class:
- Basic CSS
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors
- On Demand 24/7
- Full Year of Access
- Learn more