Setup for SharePoint End User and Power User Courses
Webucator's instructor-led SharePoint Classes are delivered in a virtual environment. Click here to access the setup instructions.
Students in Webucator's self-paced SharePoint classes can use an existing SharePoint environment or can set one up using the instructions below. Note that setup is complex. Most students will need assistance from their company's IT department.
Courses, Courseware, and Class Files
This setup page is used for the following courses and courseware:
- SharePoint 2016 End User Training.
- SharePoint 2016 Power User Training.
- SharePoint 2019 End User Training.
- SharePoint 2019 Power User Training.
This is for other training companies who are licensing Webucator courseware. If you are a student in a Webucator class, you should use one of the links above or (even better) the class files link on your company landing page or main class page. If you’re not sure, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Courseware: SharePoint 2016 End User.
- Courseware: SharePoint 2016 Power User.
- Courseware: SharePoint 2019 End User.
- Courseware: SharePoint 2019 End User Training.
- Courseware: SharePoint 2019 Power User.