Webucator’s SharePoint 2019 End User courseware provides a complete solution for delivering private and public classes.
Our courseware is authored by content-area experts with a great deal of training experience. Topics are broken down into small chunks, which are explained, demonstrated with sample files or applications, and then practiced with hands-on exercises.
When you license Webucator courseware, you get:
- A printable PDF of the manual.
- A link to setup instructions with a downloadable zip file containing the class files to be distributed to the students.
To order, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include:
- The name of the company delivering the training.
- The date of the class in which you will be using the courseware.
- The number of students who will be attending the class (the minimum order is $100.00).
We do not print and ship our courseware. Instead, we send you a printable PDF stamped with the date of the class and the number of copies you have licensed. For example, the stamp might say:
“Licensed to XYZ Training for a class of up to 12 students beginning Monday, 2022-10-31.”
This courseware has been tested and approved by ProCert labs, the official tester of Microsoft courseware. The material has been found to meet the highest industry standards of instructional quality.
Webucator courseware typically does not come with PowerPoint presentations. The instructor is welcome to project the PDF of the courseware itself.