Microsoft Office Excel 2016: Data Analysis with Power Pivot
- Get started with Power Pivot.
- Visualize Power Pivot data.
- Work with advanced functionality in Power Pivot.
In this Data Analysis with Power Pivot training class, students will learn to use Power Pivot to organize, manipulate, and report on data in the best way possible.
This course is intended for experienced Excel users who are seeking to advance their data-analysis capabilities by using Power Pivot.
This is class is 4 hours of instruction.
- Getting Started with Power Pivot
- Enable and Navigate Power Pivot
- Manage Data Relationships
- Visualizing Power Pivot Data
- Create a Power Pivot Report
- Create Calculations in Power Pivot
- Working with Advanced Functionality in Power Pivot
- Create a Key Performance Indicator
- Work with Dates and Time in Power Pivot
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Experience working with Excel 2016 and PivotTables.
- Understanding of spreadsheet concepts and comfort creating basic PivotTables.