- Identify new and enhanced features that are common across all applications in Office 2016.
- Modify documents using Microsoft Word 2016.
- Enhance worksheet data using Microsoft Excel 2016.
- Augment a presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint 2016.
- Create a database using Microsoft Access 2016.
- Utilize mail, calendars, contacts, and tasks in Microsoft Outlook 2016.
In this Microsoft Office 2016 training class, you will explore the new features available in Office 2016 applications.
This course is designed for individuals who already have foundational knowledge and skills in Office 2007 or Office 2010, and are interested in transitioning from an earlier Office version to Office 2016. This course is also designed for those individuals who may be interested in some of the new features available in the Office 2016 suite of products.
- Getting Started with Microsoft Office 2016
- Common Features
- Office 2016 and the Cloud
- Working with Microsoft Word 2016
- Edit a PDF
- Work with Tables
- Embed Videos
- Edit Documents
- Read Documents
- Working with Microsoft Excel 2016
- Streamline Workflow in Excel Using Templates
- Accelerate Data Entry with Flash Fill
- Incorporate Charts
- Analyze Data
- Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Apply a Theme
- Incorporate Objects
- Leverage the Enhanced Presenter View
- Collaborate with Others on a Single Presentation
- Working with Microsoft Access 2016
- Explore Web Apps
- Utilize Templates in Access
- Working with Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Navigate Through Mail, Calendars, People, and Tasks
- Manage Your Mailbox
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Office class:
- Familiarity with the Office suite of products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.