How to Use the Windows 10 CalculatorSee Windows: Tips and Tricks for similar articles.
If you have used previous versions of Windows, you will be familiar with the Windows Calculator. In Windows 10, the Calculator can be used as a basic calculator, as well as a scientific, programming, and converter calculator. To use the Calculator, follow these six steps.
- Select the Start menu button.
- Select All apps.
- Select Calculator.
- Click the menu icon.
- Select a mode.
- Type in your calculation.
- How to Create a Second User Account in Windows 10
- How to Create a New Folder in Windows 10
- How to Create a Second User Account in Windows 7
- How to Scan a Computer with Windows Defender
- How to Create a New Folder in Windows 7
- How to Access Windows Explorer in Windows 7
- How to Delete Files and Folders in Windows 7
- How to Use the Windows 10 Calculator (this article)
- How to Use the Windows 10 Calculator
- How to Pin a File to a Jump List in Windows 10
- How to Access Windows 10 Help and Support
- How to Use Aero Peek in Windows 10