- Understand what is new when deploying Windows 10 using MDT and using System Center Configuration Manager.
- Learn to list and explain the new features of Windows 10 UI across multiple devices.
- Learn to use and customize the new user interface in Windows 10.
- Learn to use the new Windows Imaging and Configuration Designer (ICD).
- Learn to use Device Guard for Windows 10.
This What's New in Windows 10 training class introduces IT Professionals to the new features and capabilities of Windows 10. Students will learn about the new user interface features, the deployment and management tools and about Device Guard for Windows 10.
This workshop is intended for IT professionals who are interested in learning about the new features and functionality in Windows 10.
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.