SharePoint 2019 Site Owner Training
This class gives you hands-on experience with SharePoint Site Owner tasks. You have the opportunity to practice building and managing team sites, creating and editing content, integrating Excel and Outlook, and managing permissions.
First, your expert SharePoint instructor will demonstrate how to build different types of sites and how to create and configure site navigation. Then, your live trainer will provide guidance on managing page content. Next, you will learn best practices for using web parts, creating site columns, using content types, and integrating with Excel and Outlook. Finally, the class wraps up with SharePoint site permissions including hands-on practice creating SharePoint groups, assigning permissions, and adjusting permissions inheritance.
By the end of this class, you will be ready to help users securely share documents, collaborate on content, and access the business information they need to work together more efficiently.
This popular course is approved by Microsoft and resold to Microsoft Partners worldwide as course number MS-55299-A. Schedule your training with Webucator and you can learn directly from the course author!
- Navigate a SharePoint 2019 site as an administrator.
- Use pages, web parts, site content types, and other tools to add content with ease.
- Harness the power of SharePoint's seamless integration with Excel and Outlook.
- Manage permissions and control access to keep your SharePoint sites secure.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Creating a Team Site
- Site Navigation
- Managing Site Navigation
- Exercise: Creating Team Sites
- Exercise: Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Exercise: Creating a Blog Site
- Page Content
- Wiki Library Pages
- Editing the Team Site Home Page
- Web Part Pages
- Creating a Web Part Page
- Working with Web Parts
- Adding Web Parts to Pages
- Exercise: Working with Wiki Pages
- Exercise: Working with Web Part Pages and Web Parts
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Site Column Gallery
- Explore the Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Create a Custom Site Column
- Add a Site Column to a List
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Explore the Site Content Types Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- How to Create and Use Content Types
- Exercise: Creating and Working with Content Types
- Exercise: Adding a Content Type to a Library
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Exercise: Working with SharePoint Permissions
- Participating in User Communities
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- People Newsfeeds
- Documents Newsfeed
- Sites Newsfeed
- Tags Newsfeed
- Managing Personal Sites
- Exercise: Managing and Viewing Personal Information and Content
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors