Setup for Introduction to WordPress Training
- Operating System Options:
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: OS X Mountain Lion (version 10.8) or later.
- WordPress: you may use a free blog from wordpress.com.
- If you are taking an Online Instructor-led course, dual monitors are helpful but NOT required.
Install the required software before your class starts.
Courses, Courseware, and Class Files
This setup page is used for the following course and courseware:
This is for other training companies who are licensing Webucator courseware. If you are a student in a Webucator class, you should use one of the links above or (even better) the class files link on your company landing page or main class page. If you’re not sure, please email email@example.com.
- Courseware: Introduction to WordPress.