SharePoint 2013 Site Owner Training
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2013 Team Site.
- Learn to create and edit web page content.
- Learn to create site columns and content types.
- Learn to integrate Office applications with SharePoint 2013.
- Learn to manage basic permissions of SharePoint 2013 resources.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This SharePoint 2013 Site Owner class is for site owners/managers new to working in a SharePoint 2013 environment.
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Site Navigation
- Page Content
- Wiki Library Pages
- Web Part Pages
- Working with Web Parts
- Forms Library
- Creating a Forms Library
- Creating InfoPath Forms
- Publishing InfoPath Forms to SharePoint
- Site Columns and Content Types
- Site Column Gallery
- Creating Site Columns
- Site Content Type Gallery
- Creating Content Types
- Managing SharePoint Site Permissions
- SharePoint Groups
- Assigning Permissions
- Permission Levels
- Permissions Inheritance
- Participating in User Communities
- Configure User Profiles and My Sites
- Managing Personal Sites
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors