Introduction to SharePoint 2019
This Introduction to SharePoint 2019 class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2019 environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint End User class and is intended for people new to using SharePoint who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2019 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to integrate Office Outlook and Excel applications with SharePoint 2019.
- SharePoint 2019 Introduction
- SharePoint Versions
- Team Site Layout and Navigation
- Exercise: Team Site Navigation
- SharePoint List Basics
- Creating Apps Using List Templates
- Creating Lists
- Creating Lists Using List Templates
- List Columns
- Creating List Columns
- Column Validation
- Validating a List Column
- Exercise:Working with Team Site Lists
- Exercise: Create Custom Lists and Columns
- Library Basics
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Creating a Document Library and Adding Columns
- Creating an Asset Library
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Checking Out Documents
- Deleting and Restoring Documents
- Exercise:Working with Team Site Libraries
- Exercise: Creating Libraries
- Exercise: Document Versioning
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Default Views
- Explore Default Views
- Custom Views
- How to Create a Custom View
- Exercise:Working with Views
- Exercise: Creating Public and Personal Views
- Office Integration
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Access Integration
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Creating a Team Site
- Site Navigation
- Managing Site Navigation
- Exercise: Creating Team Sites
- Exercise: Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Exercise: Creating a Blog Site
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.