Introduction to SharePoint 2013
- Learn to navigate a SharePoint 2013 Team Site.
- Learn to create SharePoint lists.
- Learn to customize SharePoint lists.
- Learn to create SharePoint libraries.
- Learn to manage library document versions.
- Learn to create SharePoint list and library views.
- Learn to integrate Office Outlook and Excel applications with SharePoint 2013.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Introduction to SharePoint 2013 class is for end users working in a SharePoint 2013 environment. It is an abbreviated version of our complete SharePoint End User class and is intended for people new to using SharePoint who will not be responsible for managing a SharePoint site.
Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2016 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- SharePoint 2013 Introduction
- SharePoint Versions
- Team Site Layout and Navigation
- SharePoint List Basics
- List Templates
- Creating Lists
- List Columns
- Column Validation
- Library Basics
- Library Templates
- Creating Libraries
- Managing Documents and Versioning
- Working with Lists and Library Views
- Default Views
- Custom Views
- Office Integration
- Excel Integration
- Outlook Integration
- Working with Sites
- Site Templates
- Creating Sites
- Site Navigation
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors