Advanced Microsoft Visio 2016
- Design advanced plans and diagrams.
- Enhance the look of drawings.
- Create shapes, stencils, and templates.
- Connect drawings to external data.
- Leverage development tools.
- Share drawings.
- Use diagram standards (optional).
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This Advanced Microsoft Visio 2016 training class teaches advanced features to help students become more efficient and effective Visio users.
The target student for this course is a graphic designer, subject matter specialist, or other knowledge worker with basic Microsoft Visio 2016 skills (such as creating basic workflows and other diagrams) who needs to use Visio to create complex graphics and illustrations (such as floor plans, custom maps, and scientific illustrations) that may be linked to external data sources and may be inserted into other Microsoft Office files.
- Designing Advanced Plans and Diagrams
- Create a Microsoft Account and Log Into Visio
- Build Advanced Plans
- Build Advanced Diagrams
- Enhancing the Look of Drawings
- Use 3-D Shapes
- Work with Shape Styles
- Define Shape Styles
- Apply Backgrounds, Borders, and Titles
- Working with Custom Shapes, Stencils, and Templates
- Create Simple Custom Shapes
- Create Custom Stencils
- Create Custom Templates
- Connecting Drawings to External Data
- Make an Organization Chart from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Generate a Pivot Diagram from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Create a Gantt Chart from a Project File
- Create a Timeline from a Project File
- Connect a Map to an Access Database
- Leveraging Development Tools
- Create Macros
- Modify ShapeSheets
- Build Advanced Shapes
- Sharing Drawings
- Save and Share Drawings with OneDrive
- Review Drawings
- Insert Drawings Into Other Office Files
- Export Drawings
- Print Drawings
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Visio class:
- Basic level experience with Visio, specifically the ability to create basic workflows and other common diagram types in Visio.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors