Advanced Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Learn to work with tasks and notes.
- Learn to work with signatures and themes.
- Manage your inbox including filtering, creating search folders, and archiving.
- Work with multiple accounts.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
Learn at your own pace with 24/7 access to an On-Demand course.
This Microsoft Outlook training class builds on basic skills in Outlook and teaches students to work with some of the more advanced features of Outlook.
Our instructor-led online classes are conducted in the 2019 version of the software. Your instructor will point out the minor differences between versions where they exist. For our custom instructor-led online and onsite classes, we use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Working with Tasks and Notes
- Create a Task
- Print a Task
- Update a Task
- Search for Tasks
- Assign a Task
- Reply to a Task Request
- Track Tasks
- Change Your Task View
- Exercise: Working with Tasks
- Work with Notes
- Create and Manage Notes
- Create a Journal Entry
- Using Signature and Themes
- Create a Signature
- Automatically Add a Signature to Messages
- Modify a Signature
- Format Outgoing Messages
- Create and Apply a Theme
- Exercise: Adding a Theme and Signature to Your Messages
- Managing Your Inbox
- Search for Messages
- Search by Location
- Advanced Find
- Create Search Folders
- Sort Messages
- Sort by Conversation
- Add New Local Folders
- Move Messages between Folders
- Group Your Mailbox Items
- Filter Messages
- Organize Messages
- The Clutter Feature
- Apply Categories
- More Ways to Organize Your Messages
- Create and Manage Rules
- Edit or Delete Rules
- Exercise: Organizing Your Messages
- Manage Your Junk Email
- Block Specific Addresses
- Archive Your Messages
- Create an Outlook Data File
- Create a Quick Step
- Add Protection to Your Outgoing Messages
- Create Auto-Replies
- Exercise: Managing Your Mail By Creating a Quick Step
- Search for Messages
- Working with Multiple Email Accounts
- Setting Up Multiple Accounts in Outlook
- Send Emails from Different Accounts
- POP vs. IMAP Email Programs
- Exercise: Working with Multiple Email Accounts
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Outlook class:
- Familiarity with Windows.
- Introductory level knowledge of Outlook.
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites: