- Learn to manage time and resources.
- Learn to modify the display.
- Learn to chart data.
- Learn to use recurring tasks.
- Learn to use templates.
- Learn to customize Project reports, tables, filters, and the ribbon.
- Learn to use macros in Project.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This advanced Microsoft Project class covers the advanced features of the application, including emphasis on customization of the application itself.
Our public classes use the most current version of the software, but if you’re on an earlier version, our instructor will point out any differences. For private classes, we will use the version of the software you use in your office.
- Managing the Project
- Management Criteria
- Managing Time
- Examine an Existing Project
- Managing Resources
- Special Features and Advanced Analysis
- Use the Course Development Project
- Modifying the Display (Shortcuts)
- Task Usage and Resource Usage Views
- Charting Data
- Importing into Project
- Recurring Tasks
- Using a Sample Template
- Global Template
- Customizing MS Project
- Custom Reports
- Custom Tables
- Adding Columns to Tables
- Custom Filters
- Custom Filter Values
- Customizing the Ribbon
- Macros Overview Page
- Creating VBA Code
- The VB Editor
- Working with Modules
- Editing Macros
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Microsoft Project class:
- Advanced-level experience in Microsoft Project
Courses that can help you meet these prerequisites:
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors