CompTIA Cloud+ Training (Exam CVO-003)
Course Length: 5 days
Delivery Methods: Available as private class only
This CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Training class teaches the skills required to evaluate and implement standard cloud deployments. Students will use cloud technologies, including network, storage, and virtualization components, to create cloud solutions. Students will also manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure cloud security. This course prepares students for t he CompTIA certification exam (CVO-003).
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
- Understanding Cloud Concepts
- Planning and Designing a Cloud Environment
- Administering Cloud Resources
- Managing Cloud Storage
- Managing Networks in the Cloud
- Securing and Troubleshooting Networks in the Cloud
- Managing Cloud Migrations and Troubleshooting Cloud Deployments
- Managing Cloud Automation and Orchestration
- Understanding Cloud Security Concepts
- Managing Cloud Security
- Managing Cloud Performance
- Managing Maintenance in the Cloud
- Implementing High Availability and Disaster Recovery in the Cloud
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this CompTIA class:
- End-user skills with Windows-based personal computers, including the ability to: browse and search for information on the Internet; start up, shut down, and log on to a computer and network; run programs; and move, copy, delete, and rename files in Windows Explorer.
- Basic knowledge of computing concepts, including the difference between hardware and software; the functions of software components, such as the operating system, applications, and file systems; and the function of a computer network.
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors