AWS Technical Essentials
- Learn terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform.
- Learn to how to navigate the AWS Management Console.
- Learn key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM).
- Learn what some of the key AWS services are, including:
- Foundational services: Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (Amazon VPC), Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3), and Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS).
- Database services: Amazon DynamoDB and Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS).
- Management services: including AWS Auto Scaling, Amazon CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing (ELB), and AWS Trusted Advisor.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This AWS Technical Essentials training class introduces students to AWS products, services, and common solutions. It provides students with the fundamentals to become more proficient in identifying AWS services so that they can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on business requirements and get started working on AWS.
This course is intended for:
- Individuals responsible for articulating the technical benefits of AWS services to customers.
- Individuals interested in learning how to get started with using AWS.
- SysOps administrators, Solution Architects and developers interested in using AWS services.
- Introduction and History of AWS
- AWS Foundational Services: EC2, VPC, S3, EBS
- AWS Security, Identity, and Access Management: IAM
- AWS Databases: RDS, DynamoDB
- AWS Management Tools: Auto Scaling, CloudWatch, Elastic Load Balancing, Trusted Advisor
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors