Facilitating Meetings Effectively
- Build a foundation for a successful meeting.
- Prepare for a meeting.
- Set the stage for a meeting.
- Facilitate a meeting.
- Facilitate a specialized meeting.
In this Facilitating Meetings Effectively training class, you will strategically plan meetings and create formal agendas, lead groups to generate new ideas through brainstorming events, and help people work through facilitated difficult sessions. You will also further develop your facilitation skills by leading virtual meetings and even moderating international sessions.
- Building a Foundation for Successful Meetings
- Identify Types of Meetings
- Identify Attributes of Strong Meeting Leaders
- Preparing for a Meeting
- Clarify the Purpose of the Meeting
- Identify Participants
- Plan Meeting Logistics
- Create an Agenda
- Establish a Meeting Climate
- Resolve Challenging Situations
- Manage a Brainstorming Session
- Manage a Virtual Meeting
- Manage an International Meeting
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.