CompTIA Cloud+ Training (Exam CVO-002)
This CompTIA Cloud+ Certification Training class teaches the skills required to evaluate and implement standard cloud deployments. Students will use cloud technologies, including network, storage, and virtualization components, to create cloud solutions. Students will also manage workload migrations, manage cloud vendors to control costs, use automation and orchestration to bring business value from cloud solutions, and ensure cloud security. This course prepares students for t he CompTIA certification exam (CVO-002).
CompTIA Authorized Partner
Webucator is a CompTIA Authorized Partner. Our CompTIA courses use CompTIA-approved learning materials and are delivered by CompTIA-certified instructors.
Public Classes: Delivered live online via WebEx and guaranteed to run . Join from anywhere!
Private Classes: Delivered at your offices , or any other location of your choice.
- Prepare to deploy cloud solutions.
- Deploy a pilot project.
- Test a pilot project deployment.
- Design a secure network for cloud deployment.
- Determine CPU and memory sizing for cloud deployments.
- Determine storage requirements for cloud deployments.
- Plan Identity and Access Management for cloud deployments.
- Analyze workload characteristics to ensure successful migration to the cloud.
- Secure systems to meet access requirements.
- Maintain cloud systems.
- Implement backup, restore, and business continuity measures.
- Analyze cloud systems for required performance.
- Analyze cloud systems for anomalies and growth forecasting.
- Troubleshoot deployment, capacity, automation, and orchestration issues.
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues.
- Troubleshoot security issues.
- Preparing to Deploy Cloud Solutions
- Describe Interaction of Cloud Components and Services
- Describe Interaction of Non-cloud Components and Services
- Evaluate Existing Components and Services for Cloud Deployment
- Evaluate Automation and Orchestration Options
- Prepare for Cloud Deployment
- Deploying a Pilot Project
- Manage Change in a Pilot Project
- Execute Cloud Deployment Workflow
- Complete Post-Deployment Configuration
- Testing Pilot Project Deployments
- Identify Cloud Service Components for Testing
- Test for High Availability and Accessibility
- Perform Deployment Load Testing
- Analyze Test Results
- Designing a Secure and Compliant Cloud Infrastructure
- Design Cloud Infrastructure for Security
- Determine Organizational Compliance Needs
- Designing and Implementing a Secure Cloud Environment
- Design Virtual Network for Cloud Deployment
- Determine Network Access Requirements
- Secure Networks for Cloud Interaction
- Manage Cloud Component Security
- Implement Security Technologies
- Planning Identity and Access Management for Cloud Deployments
- Determine Identity Management and Authentication Technologies
- Plan Account Management Policies for the Network and Systems
- Control Access to Cloud Objects
- Provision Accounts
- Determining CPU and Memory Sizing for Cloud Deployments
- Determine CPU Size for Cloud Deployment
- Determine Memory Size for Cloud Deployment
- Determining Storage Requirements for Cloud Deployments
- Determine Storage Technology Requirements
- Select Storage Options for Deployment
- Determine Storage Access and Provisioning Requirements
- Determine Storage Security Options
- Analyzing Workload Characteristics to Ensure Successful Migration
- Determine the Type of Cloud Deployment to Perform
- Manage Virtual Machine and Container Migration
- Manage Network, Storage, and Data Migration
- Maintaining Cloud Systems
- Patch Cloud Systems
- Design and Implement Automation and Orchestration for Maintenance
- Implementing Backup, Restore, Disaster Recovery, and Business Continuity Measures
- Back Up and Restore Cloud Data
- Implement Disaster Recovery Plans
- Implement Business Continuity Plans
- Analyzing Cloud Systems for Performance
- Monitor Cloud Systems to Measure Performance
- Optimize Cloud Systems to Meet Performance Criteria
- Analyzing Cloud Systems for Anomalies and Growth Forecasting
- Monitor for Anomalies and Resource Needs
- Plan for Capacity
- Create Reports on Cloud System Metrics
- Troubleshooting Deployment, Capacity, Automation, and Orchestration Issues
- Troubleshoot Deployment Issues
- Troubleshoot Capacity Issues
- Troubleshoot Automation and Orchestration Issues
- Troubleshooting Connectivity Issues
- Identify Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshoot Connectivity Issues
- Troubleshooting Security Issues
- Troubleshoot Identity and Access Issues
- Troubleshoot Attacks
- Troubleshoot Other Security Issues
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this CompTIA class:
- End-user skills with Windows-based personal computers, including the ability to: browse and search for information on the Internet; start up, shut down, and log on to a computer and network; run programs; and move, copy, delete, and rename files in Windows Explorer.
- Basic knowledge of computing concepts, including the difference between hardware and software; the functions of software components, such as the operating system, applications, and file systems; and the function of a computer network.