Business Ethics Training
- Learn the fundamentals of business ethics.
- Learn to solve ethical dilemmas.
- Learn to identify causes of unethical behavior.
- Learn about common managerial ethical issues.
- Learn whistle-blowing criteria and risks.
- Learn to develop a code of ethics and execute an internal ethical audit.
This Business Ethics training course introduces students to the fundamentals of business ethics. Students learn about the decision-making process to solve ethical dilemmas, barriers and consequences when making ethical decisions, the process for blowing the whistle when unethical situations arise, and students will learn how to develop a code of ethics and execute an internal ethical audit.
Course activities cover identifying common managerial ethical issues, being proactive with ethical issues, addressing subordinates' ethical issues, identifying causes of unethical behavior, recognizing unethical behavior, and ending unethical behavior in the workplace. Students will also learn about organizational ethical principles, and the four categories of corporate social responsibility.
- Ethical decisions
- Basics of business ethics
- Making ethical decisions
- Whistle-blowing criteria and risks
- The whistle-blowing process
- Managerial ethics
- Ethical management
- Subordinates' ethical issues
- Unethical behavior
- Recognizing unethical behavior
- Ending unethical behavior
- Organizational ethics
- Organizational ethics basics
- Ethical principles
- Ethical safeguards
- Corporate social responsibilities
Each student in our Live Online and our Onsite classes receives a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.