- Learn about cloud services, the types of cloud models, and the types of cloud services.
- Learn about Azure core cloud architectural components, Azure services and products, Azure solutions, and Azure management tools.
- Learn about Azure security, identity, governance, monitoring, reporting, and standards.
- Learn about Azure subscriptions, planning and managing costs, support options, SLAs, and service lifecycles.
Public expert-led online training from the convenience of your home, office or anywhere with an internet connection. Guaranteed to run .
Private classes are delivered for groups at your offices or a location of your choice.
This two-day Microsoft Azure Fundamentals training class will provide foundational level knowledge on cloud concepts; core Azure services; security, privacy, compliance, and trust; and Azure pricing and support. Note: This course provides an Azure pass and time for students to participate in hands-on labs. If you do not need hands-on experience, consider the AZ-900T01: Microsoft Azure Fundamentals (1 day) course. The content for both courses align to the AZ-900 exam objective domain.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Cloud Concepts
- Why Cloud Services
- Types of Cloud models
- Types of Cloud services
- Core Azure Services
- Core Azure Architectural components
- Core Azure Services and Products
- Azure Solutions
- Azure management tools
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a virtual machine
- Lab: Walkthrough: Deploy Azure container instances
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a virtual network
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create blob storage
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a SQL database
- Lab: Waltthrough: Implement an Azure IoT Hub
- Lab: Walkthrough: Implement Azure Functions
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a web app
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a VM with a Template
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a VM with PowerShell
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create a VM with CLI
- Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
- Secure network connectivity
- Core Azure identity services
- Security tools and features
- Azure governance methodologies
- Monitoring and reporting
- Privacy, compliance, and data protection standards
- Lab: Walkthrough: Secure network traffic
- Lab: Walkthrough: Implement Azure key vault
- Lab: Walkthrough: Create an Azure Policy
- Lab: Walkthrough: Manage access with RBAC
- Lab: Walkthrough: Manage resource locks
- Lab: Walkthrough: Implement resource tagging
- Lab: Walkthrough: Exploring the Trust Center
- Azure Pricing and Support
- Azure subscriptions
- Planning and managing costs
- Azure support options
- Azure Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Service lifecycle in Azure
- Lab: Walkthrough: Use the Azure Pricing Calculator
- Lab: Walkthrough: Use the Azure TCO Calculator
- Lab: Walkthrough: Open a Support request
- Lab: Walkthrough: Calculate composite SLAs
- Lab: Walkthrough: Access Azure Preview features
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- There are no prerequisites for taking this course. However, the more technical knowledge a student has the more they will understand about the cloud.
Register for a Live Class
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors