AZ-120T00 - Planning and Administering Microsoft Azure for SAP Workloads
This course teaches IT Professionals experienced in SAP solutions how to leverage Azure resources that include deployment and configuration of virtual machines, virtual networks, storage accounts, and Azure AD that includes implementing and managing hybrid identities. Students of this course will learn through concepts, scenarios, procedures, and hands-on labs how to best plan and implement migration and operation of an SAP solution on Azure. Your will receive guidance on subscriptions, create and scale virtual machines, implement storage solutions, configure virtual networking, back up and share data, connect Azure and on-premises sites, manage network traffic, implement Azure Active Directory, secure identities, and monitor your solution.
This course is for Azure Administrators who migrate and manage SAP solutions on Azure. Azure Administrators manage the cloud services that span storage, networking, and compute cloud capabilities, with a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle. They take end-user requests for new cloud applications and make recommendations on services to use for optimal performance and scale, as well as provision, size, monitor and adjust as appropriate. This role requires communicating and coordinating with vendors. Azure Administrators use the Azure Portal and as they become more proficient they use PowerShell and the Command Line Interface.
- Migrate SAP Workloads to Azure.
- Design an Azure Solution to Support SAP Workloads.
- Build and Deploy Azure for SAP Workloads.
- Validate Azure Infrastructure for SAP Workloads.
- Operationalize Azure SAP Architecture.
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Explore Azure for SAP workloads
- Azure on SAP workloads
- SAP and Azure common terms and meanings
- SAP-certified configurations and architectures for both SAP NetWeaver with AnyDB and SAP S4 HANA on Azure virtual machines
- Explore the foundations of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) for SAP on Azure
- Azure compute
- Azure storage
- Azure networking
- Databases in Azure
- Explore the foundations of identity and governance for SAP on Azure
- Identity services
- Azure remote management
- Azure governance and manageability
- Deploy SAP on Azure
- Deployment of single-instance implementations (2-tier and 3-tier)
- Implementation of high availability in SAP NetWeaver with AnyDB on Azure virtual machines
- Ensure business continuity and implement disaster recovery for SAP solutions on Azure
- Implementation of high availability for SAP workloads in Azure
- Disaster recovery for SAP workloads in Azure
- Backups and restores
- Migrate SAP workloads to Azure
- SAP workload planning and deployment checklist
- Migration options
- Monitor and troubleshoot Azure for SAP workloads
- Monitoring requirements of Azure for SAP workloads
- Configuration of Azure Enhanced Monitoring Extension for SAP
- Azure virtual machine licensing, pricing, and support
- Explore SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances)
- SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) certified offerings
- SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) sample architecture
- SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) planning considerations
- SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances) high availability and disaster recovery planning
- Backup, security, licensing, and support considerations for SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances)
- Implementation and deployment of SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances)
- Management of SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances)
- Monitoring and troubleshooting SAP HANA on Azure (Large Instances)
- Implementation of business continuity, disaster recovery, and backup
- Implement Linux clustering for SAP on Azure virtual machines
- Implement Windows clustering for SAP on Azure virtual machines
- Implement SAP architecture on Azure virtual machines running Windows
- Implement SAP architecture on Azure virtual machines running Linux
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this Azure class:
- Hands-on experience with Azure IaaS and PaaS solutions, including VM, VNet, Load Balancers, Storage (Blob, Files, Disks).
- Understanding of on-premises and cloud virtualization technologies, including: VMs, virtual networking, and virtual hard disks.
- Understanding of network configuration, including TCP/IP, Domain Name System (DNS), virtual private networks (VPNs), firewalls, and encryption technologies.
- Understanding of Active Directory concepts
- Experience with Linux/Unix environments.
- Solid knowledge of SAP Applications, SAP HANA, S/4HANA, SAP NetWeaver, SAP BW, OSÂ Servers for SAP Applications and Databases.
- Understanding of SAP HANA deployment and configuration.
- Hands-on experience with SAP HANA administration.
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors