40522-G: Microsoft Cloud Workshop: Azure Stack
Course Length: 1 day
Delivery Methods: Available as private class only
In this workshop, you will learn how to design a hybrid cloud architecture using a combination of the Azure public cloud and Azure Stack. This functional architecture will enable customers to leverage their investments in Azure as a "cloud platform," rather than Azure as a "place." You will learn to determine which systems are good candidates for the Azure public cloud and which are better suited on Azure Stack.
- Recommend and design hybrid cloud systems that leverage one application and deployment model, Azure.
- Understand when the Azure public cloud versus Azure Stack is appropriate based on customer requirements.
- Describe possible integrations between Azure public cloud solutions and Azure Stack.
- Understand the taxonomy of Azure Stack (tenants, regions, subscriptions, offers, plans, services and quotas).
- Describe the resource providers that are available for use with Azure Stack.
- Design and deploy hybrid connectivity between Azure public cloud and Azure Stack.
Microsoft Certified Partner
Webucator is a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS). This class uses official Microsoft courseware and will be delivered by a Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT).
- Whiteboard Design Session - Azure Stack Migrate or Azure Stack Operate
- Review the customer case study
- Design a proof of concept solution
- Present the solution
- Hands-on Lab - Azure Stack
- Create Azure Stack Hub Deployment Taxonomy for Tenants
- Deploy Contoso Financial Web Application
- Deploy the customer offers Web API
- Automating backend processes with Azure functions
- Deploy Contoso Finance Admin website
- Azure Stack Migrate
- Azure Stack Operate
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors