Deep Learning on AWS
This Deep Learning on AWS training class introduces you to cloud-based Deep Learning (DL) solutions on Amazon Web Services (AWS). The training will detail how deep learning is useful and explain its different concepts. This course also teaches you how to run your models on the cloud using Amazon SageMaker, Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2)-based Deep Learning Amazon Machine Image (AMI) and MXNet framework. In addition, you will gain a better understanding of deploying your deep learning models using AWS services like AWS Lambda and Amazon EC2 Container Service (Amazon ECS) while designing intelligent systems on AWS, based on Deep Learning.
- Define machine learning and deep learning.
- Identify the concepts in a deep learning ecosystem.
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet programming framework for deep learning workloads
- Fit AWS solutions for deep learning deployments.
Webucator has partnered with an Authorized AWS training delivery partner to offer official AWS courses utilizing Amazon Authorized Instructors.
- Define Machine Learning and Deep Learning
- Identify the Concepts in a Deep Learning Ecosystem
- Leverage Amazon SageMaker and MXNet Programming Framework for Deep Learning Workloads
- Fit AWS Solutions for Deep Learning Deployments
Each student will receive a comprehensive set of materials, including course notes and all the class examples.
Experience in the following is required for this AWS class:
- Basic understanding of machine learning processes.
- Basic understanding of AWS core services like Amazon EC2 and knowledge of AWS SDK.
- Basic knowledge of a scripting language, e.g., Python.
Request a Private Class
- Private Class for your Team
- Online or On-location
- Expert Instructors