How to Unzip Files
- Locate your downloaded .zip file.
- Click to select the .zip file. (Mac users can simply double-click the folder to unzip/extract the contents.)
- Choose Extract All from the Compressed Folder Tools > Extract ribbon tab. (You can also right-click the folder and choose Extract All.)
- Click the Browse button to choose a location. Remember to create a folder with a meaningful name that describes your course.
- Select the location and click Select Folder.
- Click Extract.
- The files will extract and you will see the progress. The time it takes to extract depends on how big the class files are. Please be patient.
- To see how this works, watch this video.