How to Round Up in SQLSee SQL: Tips and Tricks for similar articles.
In SQL, you round up to the nearest integer using the
CEILING function, depending on whether you're using SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
Rounding up in SQL Server
In SQL Server, you round up with the
Rounding Up in Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL
In Oracle, MySQL, and PostgreSQL, you can use either the
CEILING() function to round up.
- Reset Root Password in MySQL on Windows
- How to Create an ER Diagram for a MySQL Database with Free Tools
- How to Round Up in SQL (this article)
- How to Concatenate Strings in SQL
- How to Select All Columns in a Row in SQL
- How to Check Multiple Conditions in SQL
- How Work with White Space and Semicolons in Simple SQL Selects
- How to Sort Records in SQL
- How to Write Subqueries (Simple and Correlated)