How to Open HTML Files in Your Browser from Visual Studio CodeSee HTML: Tips and Tricks for similar articles.
Visual Studio Code doesn’t have a built-in method for launching HTML and other files in Google Chrome, but you can configure it to do so.
The video below shows how to install Visual Studio Code’s Open in Default Browser extension, which makes it easy to open an HTML file in the browser, either by right-clicking the file and selecting Open in Default Browser or by pressing Cmd+1 (Mac) or Ctrl+1 (Windows).
- HTML Heading Levels and Sectioning Content
- How to Ask Good Technical Questions
- How to Properly Nest Lists in HTML
- How to Install and Use Visual Studio Code for Class
- How to Open HTML Files in Your Browser from Visual Studio Code (this article)
- How to Create a Simple HTML Document
- How to Work with Empty and Container Tags in HTML
- How to Mark Up a Citation in HTML
- How to Create an HTML Table
- How to Force a Refresh of favicon.ico